Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Missing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:26 pmMizaki HyuugaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fire element training (nk) (Trained Fire element) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire element training (nk) (Trained Fire element)

Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:05 am
Tatsuma? Hmm Q thought that is a interesting name. He hadn’t ever heard of a Tatsuma, it was rather strange. But then again if he thought he was named Q for some god forsaken reason. “It’s nice to meet you Tatsuma.” He struggled slightly with the pronunciation but thought he got it right.

Then man went on a small tangent, about how fire was dangerous. Then he made the most damming point Q was hoping not to hear, he was a foreign ninja. In this world knowledge was power and he wanted a lot of knowledge from an enemy at least the man thought so. “ Fire is dangerous but in a world full of dangers fire is one I feel can be dealt with.” Then Q would move on thinking before he spoke. “I am a foreign ninja but I have plans to stay. My family is on their way, so I should make a trip to speak with the kage of this village. If you teach me the basics as you put it, I’ll go to the kage and then find you. If you would like we can go right after we are done here, I have a meeting with the deputy kage scheduled. Then he would take off his leaf headband and hold it in his hands, waiting for the man to finish. When he was done unless it wouldn’t make sense Q would take his headband and put it in his pocket. “I don’t wish to be Q of the leaf I want to be Q of hoshi.”

(I’m supposed to have a meeting with Valen, I figured this would be a good Segway and also give him some extra KD)
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Fire element training (nk) (Trained Fire element) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire element training (nk) (Trained Fire element)

Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:25 am
xuba placed his finger tips together as the boy spoke and he listend as he quietly waited for a few moments. The this=ng about xuba was that he may not have been in a high position but he has seen a thing or two, and obviously done a few more things as he done his travels. perhaps thing's that have escaped the boy's mind. The thing being was that he was much more experienced then well half the lot of the village and more less he kept that nice and quiet. But one thing he kept As a ready step was his quick silvery toungh which he more or less kept as a reserved spot. Still his thoughts were not reflrcted on his face as he observed Q lift the head band and declare that he was no longer of the leaf. This was one thing that peeved him to no end. 

"So here is the thing. What makes it a wise choice to All the sudden say that you can choose your loyalties like the changing of the wind? Have you ever considered the consequences of another village willing to track your whereabouts, and what if they were to come to my own home here and discover that you were their own once upon a time? .... lets say your family were in the question. By the looks of this headband"

xuba glanced at the band as to make a point. yet his voice was calm and quiet as he began to verabally while being soft and sincire. it was like sewing a needle into cloth seemingly effortless. 

"you were sworn in and perhaps your father was sworn in too. Which is proberly why you hold the head band. Perhaps he was a high ranking shinobi. Why go change your colors when you never had a home nor family here? what is truly to stop you from betraying this country and village should the oppertunity arises? and how am I supposed to know that you would not turn such a flame on us given first chance? the headband symbolizes more then some piece of metal, and a cloth, but a blood and soul bound pact to your place of dedication and orgin. your family and allies.. which you dedicated time and effort for.To simply spit in the face of that in my eyes is the biggest sin of them all. You are telling me you are willing to turn your back from your home of birth and training to come here? please explain before i even teach you the simple basics "

xuba stated as he peered at Q with careful eyes
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:41 pm
“It might be a poor choice or unwise I don’t know, but I do know that it’s the choice I have made. They can track me down and kill me if they wish but I will keep my family safe here.”

Then he would grab a can of soda from his bag and start to drain it. Then he would look the man in the eyes. He didn’t know what his plan for the future was but right now he would have a good life with his family. He listened intently but causally.

“I was sworn in but my father wasn’t, he resisted the village he was born in. Now the village we once new is gone. If you feel that I will turn the “flame” as you put on you then don’t give me that flame I will forge it on my own accord if I have to. I will become a strong ninja of hoshi and I will protect it with my life. Now after I leave here I will either be stronger physically and have met a friend, or I will be stronger mentally and you will have done yourself a disservice. If I must turn my back on my village to keep my family safe I won’t but if that village feels no need to respect me or to protect me while I become strong enough to protect it then I will turn my back on it and my family and I will be going to a better place.”
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:53 am
xuba leaned back as he simply took a breath and exhaled at  the boy's words. Observing him as he guzzled down the soada. Such simple falicies were like the small bickering of a child saying "belive it" or "ill get big someday" the simple point was the eyes of xuba still remained warm, but they boy did not answer fully. instead he simply claimed a home that was never his to be with in the first place was a reasonable cause to puyt your life in front of this.

Boy is a problem from the inside out. A home that is not the home you once knew. I still came back home after 15 years on the road.... this is an insult beyond reason. but lets bare it and play dirty.

xuba thought as he simply noted the simple resolve of the boy burning. unfortunately for the boy it did not phase him. He has seen resolve, madness, even the occasional determined, but the dead lost eyes of the dead like individuals in the dead area of kumogure were the only thing that could truly move him save the soft face of someone that cared.

"you claim a home that was never your's to begin with. You came out of merely wandering into the compound without reason. Just because you are willing to place your life to the front of a home that is not yours does not mean they will not trample you like a bug. You leave your home, your people, because it is not the same place? this is insulting beyond belief. I am being honest too here because I came home here. This is my home. way before there was a shinobi system this was my home... my land.  This country i was born in and I by duty would die in. Yes... I too was out in the world. I have seen the dirt, I have spilt blood, taken blades and lived, and have seen horrors beyond your wildest dreams. The point being is i did not throw my honor, my honor of my gone family to the nearest shinobi inhabitants."

xubaa stated as he leaned forward his voice resonating a strength that was not normally seen but he gazed the boy dead in the eye as he spoke.

" No. I remained loyal to my blood... my land... my place of birth. The very blood that dares run in your skin and flow through your  veins is willing, and daring to set place in another's home, because Your home changed? What possible change would send an insect like you scurrying into the compounds of this village? especially when you have been sworn into by the creed of your home? What possible threat could send a boy before his own father to another village for safety and cover perhaps? If so then why are you willing to draw such a threat to my home and nation?"

Xuba lowered his hands as he spoke and leaned back.

"If it was changed by a threat from the outside what is to prevent that same threat and your own home from coming after hoshi here? A boy that flees his home, duty, and those he claims loyalty to.  This Is a loyalty that cannot be trusted nor accepted."

xuba stated and his eyes had a dangerous gleam behind them as he whispered the following  to the boy as he leaned forward. his voice was like the harsh roughness of the world screaming experience but a dreadful hollow warning to the boy.

"One day your fleeing will cease. That day you will turn around, and face what you are fleeing, To think that you are willing to risk such a perilous farce is almost laughable. So should a threat or being come that would knock on our doors dare find out such a truth. Who would take the fall young man? will you be the one to take away your alliance and allies from here to face your fate? Your actions here only sing that is impossible. should this village change from a threat of being taken away and over the loyal will stay. Perhaps you should keep this in  mind and think on your place before you meet the kage reflect over what you will and shall say. If somehow accepted here i would expect you to not be scurrying away from here. your training will commence once you are a full fledged shinobi here. Now you will immediately go to the kage and be accepted."

xuba would lean back as he finished his eyes had that warm gleam once more as he leaned back and smiled.

"so do we have a deal young fellow?"

he said as he offered his left hand for a handshake.
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:09 pm
As Q drank his water, the man spoke. Anytime the man broke, Q would nod. Then as the man finished Q would say " I will honor what you have asked of me. I hope someday in the near future you and I will meet on friendlier terms. I will meet the deputy kage within the hour. Goodbye Tatsuma." Then Q would place a 50 on the table and walk out the door. 

As he walked down the street he made sure the man didn't follow him. Then he would walk up to the Deputy Kage's office and rap on the door heavily. Q had set the meeting up the first day he arrived but had never personally met the deputy Kage. What his personality or stance on people seeking refuge was Q also didn't know. Q hopped the man he had met would honor his word about teaching him the basics of the fire element.

(Xuba if you exit ill just keep this topic going with Val)
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:36 pm
Xuba would smile pleased at the boy's awnser. Without much to worry about he would nodd to the girl and head out having paid his bill and the extra. The day was beautiful so hence he went off with a simple stroll.

(Exit)
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:42 pm
(Alright Q, time to push you out of your comfort zone. Take the time you need for it but I don't want to see less than an 800 word post from you bud. I wanna push you into improving so do your best.)

His appearance had drastically changed overnight. The once pale, dark haired Akari awoke to his hair being ashen and his skin had tanned considerably his eyes had turned to a gray colour as well. He was confused for quite a while, testing his reflexes and making sure no other parts of his the teenagers body had changed in a way not normally reserved for puberty. It had been a rather chaotic morning for the young man as he spent it trying to make heads or tails of what had happened before a voice rang through his head for the first time. ‘It is because of my chakra foolish boy. With that sealed mark on your chest and my latent chakra sealed within you it caused your body to change a bit because of it. Sadly, the chances didn’t affect the seal on me and it seems your body has finished changing. What you see now is what you get.’ The voice would say, a large amount of contempt in its voice. The now white haired Akari would blink confused for a moment before speaking “Gobi?..” He would ask to no one in particular, within the confines of his home. ‘Yes it is me you traitorous fool, and you do not have to speak out loud for me to hear you. Just think it.” The great beast would reply, the voice filling Valen’s mind as he paused in contemplation.

‘I’m no traitor Gobi. My allegiance is simply to my village and the safety of it. If you were allowed to roam free you would have been sealed within another and probably used against us one day. At least this way you can work with me to honor Denkiteki-Sensei and further the goals and safety of the village.’ The male would think back at the beast. Valen would have to figure out how to travel into the mindscape at will at some point. That would be something he would need to reserve for later however, a trip to library was probably needed for it. ‘I do not care for your reasons. You betrayed the wish of your ‘sensei’ when you had me sealed within you.’ The bodiless voice would respond, trying to rile Valen up unbeknownst to the now gray eyed Akari. The stoicism of the teenager was well known throughout the village however and his annoyance level didn’t move an inch. ‘Yes, I’m sure you’d think that. I do wish you could be free Gobi, but I can not risk the safety of thousands for the sake of one.’ He would think as he looked at his long white hair. ‘That needs to change.’ He would think before reaching forward for a pair of scissors. He would begin to cut his hair to be much shorter. The hair would naturally spike itself up it would seem which was fine for the now ashen haired male. The scissors would promptly be put away before he moved toward his weapon rack and took down Twilight. Tying the blade off at the waist he would move toward the exit of his home. He had been requested at a local restaurant by a shinobi who wished to join their forced. It would rude of him to be late. 

The Deputy Kage would move through the village at his usual pace, drawing glances from people who were curious enough to wonder who the newcomer was before they recognized his cloak and sword and realized who he was. The eyes of those around him widened in confusion and recognition as he moved. He would ignore them of course, it wasn’t truly his issue. Nor was it truly of great importance. He moved toward the restaurant that served an especially good breakfast before entering right after an oddly dressed shinobi exited. He shrugged his shoulders as he passed him. He didn’t recognize him as one of their jonin, a Chunin? Genin? It didn’t matter. He wasn’t there to wonder about a shinobi’s rank. Upon entering Valen would see a teenager sitting alone with a leaf headband. He would have green eyes, dark/gray clothing and a mop of reddish brown hair hanging to his shoulders. The Deputy Kage knew this was the boy was he was meant to meet. Especially since he was the only shinobi and he had a leaf headband. Moving quietly the crimson cloaked man would sit at the table of the shinobi, a waitress already moving to take his order. This restaurant was rather close by his home so the staff within knew him quite well when he didn’t particularly feel like cooking. Which, with his new duties as of late, were times that were becoming quite frequent. The white haired male would wave his hand at the waitress, eliciting a nod from the rather attractive girl before she moved to put an order in. Valen had a regular order here but they still checked to make sure it was what he wanted each time. Something he was eternally grateful for as it showed good customer service. He always tipped particular well for it too. 

“Valen Akari” He would say as he turned toward other male at the table. “You want to join our village? Why? Why did you leave Konoha? What’s stopping them from coming for you? Keep in mind that if I discover later on that you lied to me here today will prompt me to hand you over to them if they are after you or possibly just execute you.” He would say as he looked toward the shinobi coldly. He would not lie, it was hard for Valen to trust a shinobi that had betrayed their village. Hoshigakure was the first true home the deputy had. So for someone to betray their own and try to join another left a bad taste in his mouth. But he had a job to do, he could not show bias or favoritism and this shinobi deserved a chance to convince him to allow him to join. After all Hoshigakure was initially created by missing shinobi who had left their home. He would be doing their memory a disservice by not giving the boy a chance. 

At this point the waitress would arrive with the deputy’s order. Over-easy eggs, sausage links, bacon, biscuits and gravy. Would be what one would see on the plate as it was set in front of the village leader. The man would pull out a pouch and hand it to the woman. It would easily be enough to cover both his, and Q’s meal as well as provide the staff a good tip. He figured if the boy was wanting to join the village he could at least be hospitable. Or if the answers he gave weren’t satisfactory enough to make Valen give him a place in the village he could at the very least give the guy a meal. The Akari would begin digging into his meal at a quiet and polite pace, cutting his fork into the egg yolks to let them run throughout the rest of the plate as he poured the gravy over his biscuits. Most shinobi burned multiple thousands of calories and so eating really fatty foods for some meals wasn’t really frowned upon by anyone who knew how easy it was for a shinobi to maintain shape. He would continue to eat his food silently while Q answered his questions. Not stopping until he was done, regardless of if Q finished answering beforehand or not. 

WC: 1251
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon May 07, 2018 1:54 am
Valen would finish his meal, shrug at the silent boy and, after paying for his meal, leave. 

-exit-

Claiming: 1251 toward second tail of V2 cloak.
Sakimori
Sakimori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon May 07, 2018 1:56 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum