Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 1:31 pmMegami KuogaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Element Training.. to the max! [P, NK] Empty Element Training.. to the max! [P, NK]

Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:34 pm
Kojin rubbed his eyes and yawned as he walked towards the location to where the caves were. He was determined to get stronger than he ever was. The only way to do that, was to train and get his second element. The boy even knew the perfect spot. He remembered the day him and Yukio had fought in the caves and how Raijin had came to their rescue afterwards. They had fell off a waterfall and landed in a giant lake. It was the perfect place for the genin! He proceeded to jog towards the cave, eager to start with his training. Some of the sand had gotten into his shoes by the time he arrived. It irritated him, forcing him to walk in a way many would describe weird. The boy shoved his hands into his pocket and took a more safe route to where the waterfall was.

After half an hour of walking, Kojin had finally made it to the giant lake. He was in the exact spot him and his friends had stood on when they came out of the water. 'Alright, now to begin' he thought. The dark haired boy sat in a monk-like position at the edge of where the lake was. Only a few inches away from the water. He pulled out a piece of paper from his left pocket. The young boy held the paper into his hand and focused his chakra into it. He closed his eyes when he started to do this task, a few moments passed until he opened them. The paper... was split in half. "This means I have wind element!" he said excitingly. Kojin remembered yet another moment that happened to him. The training he did with Kenzo to help him get his earth element, he guessed that meant he had to have a sparring partner.

The boy sighed at this small discovery. Looks like he had to wait for someone to arrive as well.

{WC: 329}
Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7650

Element Training.. to the max! [P, NK] Empty Re: Element Training.. to the max! [P, NK]

Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:56 pm
Lea had been wandering around the caves, trying to find the exact cave that Team Two had found and gone into during their mission. Something felt unfinished to him. He could not find the cave however, everything looking different in the daylight. However, as he walked by the mouth of one cave he heard "This means I have wind element!".Interested, Lea headed down into the cave. He wasn't all that surprised when he found Kojin, he was surprised to see him sitting like a monk. 
"Kojin, what are you doing?" Lea asked, hoping not to startle his teammate.
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Element Training.. to the max! [P, NK] Empty Re: Element Training.. to the max! [P, NK]

Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:07 am
Kojin quickly turned his head at the sound of another voice. He smiled once he noticed it was only one of his teammates. "Oh hi Leander. I'm just training right now" he replied, "Uuh, do you think you want to train with me? Probably have a little spar? I'm trying to get another element. Besides I think you have the same right? Wind element, maybe you can give me some tips" he rushed. He took a deep breath from saying so much at once. He just wanted to start his training quickly and hoped Leander would help him. He was the only ninja he knew in the village that had an affinity for wind. That was surprising to him since Sunagakure was known for having a lot of wind users. He quickly put the paper back into his pocket since it didn't have a use anymore.

Kojin got up from his spot on the ground and faced Leander. He wondered how he was going to unlock his wind element during this training session. The boy had never tried to get another element before since lightning just came naturally to him. It made him wonder how Kenzo had unlocked his during the spar. 'Oh well, at least I get to spar with someone I never fought before' he thought.

{WC: 219}
Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen

Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:15 am
Lea couldn't help but grin as Kojin went on in one breath. Lea thought Kojin was so strong that it surprised Lea to be asked for help training. 'Wind element eh?' Lea thought to himself. Looked like they had more in common then Lea initially had thought. Lea had also just unlocked his second element as well. 'We really are all getting stronger' Lea thought. He thought of Mokuzai who, Lea had heard through the grape vine, had become Genin, and himself and now Kojin. 
"Well, " Lea started, trying to think how to explain his Wind element. It had never been a thinking thing with Wind, it just sort of happened.
"I'd love to help, and a spar sounds fun! I'll help as best I can!" Lea told Kojin while still trying to think how to describe wind chakra to him.
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:27 am
Kojin looked at Leander with sparkle in his eyes. "R-really?! You'll help me?" he asked. A giant smiled grew on the boy's face after he said that. He couldn't believe he was going to get help with his element training! He thought he would have to gain it on his own like he heard most people did. The boy was very lucky to have friends like Leander to help him though. He was sure if he asked anyone else they wouldn't really be able to help him. "Thanks a lot! Alright so, how does wind chakra work? If it's like lightning I'll get it in no time!" he said with a triumphant grin. Of course, it was easier said than done. But the word "give up" wasn't in Kojin's vocabulary. He barely knew what those words meant put together! It wasn't in his nature either.

He was going to get this down if it was the last thing he did! Besides, lightning and wind sounds like a very interesting combination. There were also the awesome wind jutsu he could use, and even create some. 'There's so many possibilities! I could make my weapons sharper, probably even make a move where I can do something like flying!' he thought, smiling like an idiot. The boy continued to have his tiny fantasies for a moment, but had to smack his forehead to concentrate... again. "No! Focus" he mumbled.

{WC: 237}
Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen

Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:36 am
Lea chuckled as his friend told himself to focus. He thought they would both need to focus for this training. 'you might not be thanking me afterwards' Lea thought, thinking of the hard work he put into his solo training. 
"I don't know anything about lightning, so I cannot compare the two, but the way I see and use my chakra is like this." Lea began then took a breath before explaining further. 
"I like to pretend I can see the wind..or the air really. I mean, it is always there, it surrounds everything... I just move it around a little, like breathing." Lea felt like he was explaining it to himself as much as he was to Kojin. He watched Kojin to see if what he was saying made any sense to him. 'Maybe if I showed him..' Lea raised his hand to his mouth and began to blow into it, infusing his breath with his wind chakra to form a solid ball of air.(Spiraling Wind Ball) He then moved his hand away from his mouth, holding the ball of air.
"See..like breathing." Lea said thinking his point would get through.
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:00 am
Kojin nodded his head at Leander's explanation. "Okay, so you imagine the air and control it... it's similar to breathing" he mumbled. He paid attention to the way Leander formed a ball of air in his hand. The boy looked down at his hands. 'So like breathing.. I think I could get this!' he thought. He turned his head to face Leander again. "Is it okay if we spar now? Maybe I could get it during a fight" he suggested. He wondered how Kenzo had performed his earth jutsu when he didn't have the element to start with. It must have been because he was concentrating hard and it just came to him. The genin really hoped the training would have the same results. 'I guess training with him was a good idea. Now I have information on how to train an element. Leander's help will make it easier as well' he thought.

That meant he could just save his other idea for when their spar was over. Only as a back up if he didn't unlock it in the battle. Kojin wondered if he would have enough chakra to do the exercise though, since he would need his own jutsu to do it. However, he could just find that out after and if they fight.

{WC: 217}
Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen

Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:13 am
Lea nodded his head as Kojin asked if they could spar. Lea knew it would be easier to learn from sparing than from explaining. Lea was also wondering how well Kojin could handle himself. 'This should be fun' Lea told himself. 
"Ready?" he asked then threw the wind ball he had created at Kojin, but not directly at him. Lea didn't want to hurt Kojin and didn't know how well he could dodge yet. So he threw the ball slightly to Kojin's left at about chest height. Lea then ran behind the ball, straight at Kojin. He had thrown the ball merely as a distraction, the real attack was Lea trying to use Leaf Coiling Whirlwind and round house kick at Kojin from his right.
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:37 am
Kojin nodded his had as a reply for Leander's question. He was determined to get this element today! His eyes narrowed when Leander threw the small ball of wind at him. Luckily, it wasn't as fast as himself so he was able to lean to the right and dodge it. He didn't notice it when Leander sent a roundhouse kick to his ride. Not being able to think of another way to dodge in time, Kojin ducked under kick and leaped left. Using his full speed, he went to Leander's right side and tried to trip his rigt foot. At the last minute, the boy would stop his attempt and step on his opponent's foot instead. He would then try to punch his face with his left fist. The genin wondered how well Leander's fighting skills were since he specialized in taijutsu.

It would probably be very hard to match him. However, he did have his lightning jutsu that he could use to his advantage. His speed will be very helpful as well, actually his speed was always useful! 'I shouldn't try too hard though, this is only a training session' he reminded himself. Either way, this was going to be a very tough fight.

{WC: 206}
Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen

Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:53 am
Lea quickly bent his knees and ducked the punch, almost not dropping down in time, only his taijutsu training saved him. He would then punch several times at the leg of Kojin that was standing on Lea's foot and pinning him in place, hoping to knock him back and free himself. If he did he would jump back two feet, putting a little distance between himself and Kojin. Although that would depend on Kojin's next actions.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum