Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Element Training.. to the max! [P, NK] - Page 4 Empty Re: Element Training.. to the max! [P, NK]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:54 pm
Kojin looked confused when Leander handed him another leaf. He looked at the one in his hands and saw that it was almost completely cut. However, if Lea thought this was going to help him with training then he better take it. "Um, okay" he replied as he took the leaf. The boy tossed the old leaf in his hand in the opposite direction and saw it slowly land on the ground. He looked at the newly, uncut leaf and made yet another face. As he predicted earlier, this training was frustrating him a bit. The genin put the leaf in between his hands like the last one and closed his eyes. He pictured himself controlling the wind with his hand, cutting weapons and trees. Anything that got in his way got split in half by his new element. Kojin smiled at the image and opened his eyes again.

He looked at the leaf in his hands with awe. "Did I.. really just cut the entire leaf?" he questioned. The small leaf in his hand that was once full, was split right down the middle. The genin had a small smile grow on his face, that transformed into a large grin. You could see his shiny white teeth showing, even a bit of his pinks gums. "I really did it! This is amazing! I guess that means I got wind down pat" he said with a small chuckle. The boy had thought he was never going to get passed this. It worried the him to no end, so he couldn't really do it at first. 'So I guess I'll just have to be calm when I'm using my wind element' he thought. It might not have been how you were supposed to use wind, but Kojin decided he would "go with the flow".

.. Okay, yes that was a pun. Still, it was a good idea. Since wind did go where ever it wanted, like it never had a care in the world. "Wind and lightning are very different" he mumbled.

{WC: 343}
Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7650

Element Training.. to the max! [P, NK] - Page 4 Empty Re: Element Training.. to the max! [P, NK]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:04 pm
"Great job Kojin!" Lea said smiling almost as big as Kojin himself was. He was pleased the boy had been able to cut the leaf in half with wind. Lea felt a bit more of a connection to his teammate knowing they shared an element. They could train together and both grow stronger!
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:17 pm
Kojin's cheeks grew a bit red at Leander's praise. He wasn't one to get much compliments, even with all his friends. It was something the boy couldn't really get used to. "Thanks Leander! If it wasn't for you, I might not have gotten it down" he said with a smile. The boy formed a single hand sign and released the Shadow Clone jutsu. All the information his clone had gotten from the exercise went into his mind. However, when he took a step forward, he feel flat on his face. "Uuugh, I forgot I get my clone's fatigue as well. This is killer.." he commented. His clone must have been using up a lot of chakra, he could feel it. 'Didn't he even think about me?! Selfish jerk' he thought with a frown. The boy then noticed that he was only insulting himself and giggled a little.

He pushed himself up to his feet and brushed the dust off his body. He adjusted the goggled on his head as well. Kojin just noticed how uncomfortable be felt from all the training. His body was a bit sore, his chakra was low, there were also sand in his shoes! The genin quickly took his ninja sandals off and shook the sand out of them. "I totally forgot about that. Haha" he said. As he put them back on his feet, he laughed at his forgetful self. The boy stood straight and up and faced his teammate. "Again, thanks for your help. I'm positive you could have been doing something else instead of helping me".

{WC: 264}
Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen

Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:24 pm
"You're pretty determined, you could have managed. But I was glad to help. It was fun, really!" Lea said smiling at his teammate. He had enjoyed helping Kojin and especially their spar. Kojin was really strong. It made Leander want to become stronger too. 
"What now, Kojin?" He asked.
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:31 pm
Kojin smiled and scratched the back of his head. "Yea, I don't really like to give up on things. I always try my best!" he replied, "But really, I don't think I would have been able to do it without you". He covered his mouth once he felt himself yawn in exhaustion. The training had really worn him out today, the results were worth it though! 'I should try another leaf really quick' he thought. The boy walked over to the bush and took another leaf into his hands. He put the leaf in between his thumb and pointer finger. He closed his eyes and focused his wind chakra from his finger tips, into the leaf. The genin grinned once he saw it split in half. "Yep! I got it now" he mumbled. He walked back to his position near Leander and threw the ripped leaf behind him.

"Well, I think it's time for me to go home. I really can't thank you enough. In fact, I owe you one now!" he told his teammate. Kojin waved goodbye to Lea as he walked towards the exit of the cave. He started to think about all the jutsu he could create now that he has wind element. 'Maybe I can infuse wind with my chidori... that would be like my own S-Rank jutsu!' he thought with a small smirk. The genin continued to walk towards the village once he made it out of the cave. Thoughts of new wind jutsu flooding his mind...

{EXIT-- TWC: 4358
Gained Wind Element with 21 stats and 43 JP}

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:53 pm
[exit. Wc 1715. 8 stats]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum