Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fire element training (nk) (Trained Fire element) Empty Fire element training (nk) (Trained Fire element)

Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:56 pm
Q stood in the shower alone and tired. The soap washed out of his hair into his eyes stinging terribly. It hurt but it was worth it for a soft smooth mop of hair. He put on his glasses and a light jacket, he also put his leaf headband on hoping to show he was a shinobi. The pants he wore were baggy and green filled with a soft fluffy lining.

He was bored and tired so he decided to train, he needed to lean his fire element, his father had tested his affinities long ago and while earth was the first result upon a second and eventually third round he got a fire element that started to rear its head. His father and his trained their bugs and earth chakra but since he didn’t have a affinity to fire the subject soon died and the village crumbled before he go5 the chance to learn.

Now he was walking towards the beautiful gardens he had skipped the day before on his journey to the library.
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Fire element training (nk) (Trained Fire element) Empty Re: Fire element training (nk) (Trained Fire element)

Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:55 am
the crunch of chewing could be heard as there was another spoon full of a hot steaming bowl of grains and liquid intermixed into grits. The smooth texture going down his throat as he sat in the booth with a side of bacon and three glasses of liquid in front of him. the first half empty was a glass of water which xuba took a hold of and downed. The second was empty as the droplets of ruby red and a sweet tart smell emitted from it being that of cranberry juice. the third was a pure white liquid known as milk which xuba proceeded to down with haste as he observed the rising sun.

the sun glistening off the edge of the watery gardens was a beautiful sight as xuba rolled his shoulder and proceeded to butter his toast and toss the egg into the toast with the bacon. eating 101 in the outsdide lands. your breakfast rarely gets enjoyed so eat quick. Thankfully xuba took his time to enjoy each bite of his breakfast as with the lack of burger and chewing mechanics. it was a wonderous meal at dawn. 

ploping down his tip and paying for his meal xuba casually strolled outside the diner and onto the gardens admiring the  sun rise. a chain of an eerie glow glowed an greenish gold from the dazzeling rays of the sunlight.

very well then lets see how this day goes.
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Fire element training (nk) (Trained Fire element) Empty Re: Fire element training (nk) (Trained Fire element)

Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:27 pm
As Q walked down the street he smelt some wonderful aromas. The cafe they were coming from was a small mom and pop place quite small but full of love. He remembered a shop back in kohno, dang pow Kill Chung Mei Tsume. They served rice bowls but they usually had the crisp bits of rice around the edges. They were cooked in small clay pots and ended up being very good after a while though they eventually closed. Q personally thought they always gave away way to much food. He always got extra sausages but was never charged.

As he walked in Q saw a man sitting there with grits, bacon and multiple glasses. It was rather strange. Q walked up and sat down next to him. “Hello” he looked close to finishing so Q didn’t have much of a plan. He was hoping to learn the fire element that day. Soon he would get it done. As the waitress approached Q decided what he wanted “ Large bowl of cheesy grits and two orders of sausage links.” Then she asked Q about a drink “ginger ale.”

When she walked away Q would turn to the man hoping to talk a bit before he decided to ask the man about the fire element. His leaf headband was on his forearm so would he be peaceful or more hostile because of it.
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:46 pm
some playful boy decided to interrupt xubas breakfast mid bite of the egg sandwich which he showed no alarm. However, there was a fleeting thought that only showed a flicker of the  morning grumpiness of an missing shinobi, Although his instinct amid such a thing was to smite the boy as he sat down, or shank him under the table and toss the body out the window or stuff him under the table he continued chewing the mixture of food. As these booths were also known as red booths in the morning for thoes away from village formalities. A common mistake made by the inexperienced and disrespective induvidual, or even the  enemy being offered "breakfast." However, as the boy ordered. swallowing and replying as he reached for his milk, and no kunai nor neck being snapped. he was in a civil area and treated it as such.

"morning. what brings you here such an early morning. The cheesy grits are pretty good here"

xuba spoke confirming the order as he placed his more sinister thoughts on the hold although the boy had the familiar leaf headband on his arm xuba pretended to not know what it was and struck up conversation although his intentions would be still hidden based on the boy's responses. 

"had a long trip? this is a marvel of a resurant. been here for awhile. So while we eat i am curious what is it that you seek fromn these gaedens?"

xuba asked as he waved the girl for a second round of bacon and eggs and pushed the plate towards he. the girl immediatly scooped them up as he shot a wink at her causing her to blush slightly.
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:00 pm
As Q sat there the man spoke he said it was an early morning hah Q thought internaly mabey for an alcoholic hell it was 9 am. “ If this is a early morning then that shows what kind of ninja I am” Then Q thought “I haven’t had them, my dad used to make them every morning where I’m from.”

Then the waitress came and dropped off the magnitude of food he had ordered. He took a sip of the rather foul liquid, Q never knew why he liked ginger ale it wasn’t very good. But the fizzy feeling in his mouth was probably the culprit. He took a big mouthful of the grits burning his tongue in the process but it was all fine they were delicious, even better than his dads if we were being honest.

Then the mystery man spoke, mabey he wanted more than idle conversation. He asked how Q’s journey was, quite funny if you think about it. “Well after Kohnoha was annexed by Xyler and the forces of Kiri I walked to the borders with my family.” Then Q thought of how he should proceed. “Ah well this next part is hard to explain but I was teleported here by a girl. I had never met her before but here I am.” He would wait to hear his disbelief of more of a simple solemn stare. “Then I came here and I’m planning on talking to the kage about becoming a hoshi ninja. After that I just need to get my family to come here.” Then Q would give him a big smile, there was a few grits stuck between his teeth but it was a happy smile one meant to show his friendship.

“Then Q would wait for the man to be done before speaking “ Sorry I forgot to answer some of your question earlier, I came to the gardens hoping to learn from someone about the fire element, my dad tested me and I had the affinity but never got around to training it.”
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:14 pm
So tje boy began his tale as the girl brought him a second serving for food. Something about some big shot fool annexing the large village perhaps single handedly.

What kind of training did that place give its shinobi? Weakness.... pitful

Yet he kept his mouth shut as he buttered his bread a
Unusually long as he listend to the boy continue his story. That was interesting for he looked up at the boy and spoke?

"They teleported you into the village or outside?"

Xuba asked pointedly as he set the egs on the peices of toast and stacked it with a slice of cheese and mixed a sweet ketchup on the side to dunk the materpeice of fried egg, bacon, cheese, and fine toast. 

Taking a bite his mind took a split second to appreciate the delicious food.

Mmmmmmmmmm good....
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:40 pm
As Q told his epic or the most epic thing he had ever done. Then the man asked him an extremely important question that he had left out. “Oh outside.” Then Q would pull out the visitor’s pass hikari had given him at the gates. Opening it he showed it to the page and showed it to the man. “Sorry I seem to have left out one of the most important details.” Then Q would turn his body back towards his food.

Q could hear and in all honesty he didn’t want his food to get cold. He cut up some of the sausages and then threw in a few chunks of hash browns a slice of yellow cheese, then a few dashes of Tabasco but not too much he had acid reflux when he ate to much spice.

Then Q looked way over to the man, he had made a true masterpiece. It was sandwich but it was truly more it was heaven on a plate.

He sighed heavily realizing what he could have had, “well I guess that puts my grits to shame.” He said looking back over to his grits and taking a big bite.
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:46 am
xuba finished the sandwich and wiped off his hands quiet before speaking.

"well grits are good, butmeat is truely the  thing that capitalizes a breakfast. you must always remember to add meat in each meal. the best part and important for diet."

xuba stated as he guzzled down the glass of milk and waved to the woman once more to pourr him another glass. the white liquid being sure to quench his thirst at the moment. plus the addition to help his bones remain sturdy and strong.

"so what is it that brings you out here so early?"
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:24 am
Meat meat the wonderful fruit the more you eat the more you grow we should have meat for every meal. The old song his father used to sing him, it was a bad rip off of the song about beans he and his friends sang to annoy the instructor but Q remembered it so fondly. Ah so beautiful that song rang in his mind missing home. Missing his father. “That it is true, umm. I don’t think I ever caught your name.”

As the man greedily guzzled down his milk Q drank his coffee, Black was the only way he drank it. Hell the way the clan made it back in Kohnoha was 20 or even thirty times stronger. They used to call it mud, he was a kid and that’s all they got to drink. Mud was the rest of the post at the very bottom, blacker than mud and had more grounds in it than was healthy.

Then the man asked Q what his plan for the day was, “well if all goes to plan I wana work learning to use the fire element, my parents never go around to teaching me much about it.”
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:01 am
"just call me tatsuma"

xuba stated as he paid the bill and listend to the boy quietly as he made his request for some fire element training. he thought for a moment and considered. fire was nothing he was comfortable with overall. Hence he learned it as a means to allow himself to cope As opposed to brutal offense.

"fire is dangerous. It burns many and destroys most things. it is unnameable and uncontrollable at best. I as one know the element but i do not feel in tuned to it as many. As i can only guess your hopee was to simply come for knowledge, but i do not see the need to teach such an dangerous thing to a person that bears a forgin headband and such. If you were to join and show me burden of proof i would teach you the basics at  minimal. am i understiid?"

xuba stated as he studied the boy quietly
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum