Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 10:40 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 10:22 pmAkabayashi TerumiFar Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 48%
5 Posts - 20%
2 Posts - 8%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Learning the Ropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning the Ropes

Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:55 am
Yorokobi still is relaxing by the cave lying down keeping to his thoughts. Without the rain it’s been too quiet even for Yoru. Yorokobi opens up only a single eye looking in the direction of where Yoru should be. Huh, guess he went back in the cave to get out of the rain. “Hey, Yoru! Did you go back into the cave?” No response. Guess I have to go look for him.
Yorokobi stands up and stretches raising his arms into the air. He looks over to see some sand. Oh, so this is how it’s gonna be. Another one of his lessons I assume. I’m not sure what jutsu he’s using to get the drop on me but I’ll play along so I can learn something from this. “Where, oh, where could Yoru be? Maybe he’s out in this open field and I just can’t see him in the rain?” Yorokobi says very sarcastically and then walks 5 meters away from the cave.

WC: 1683
Yoru Ongaku
Yoru Ongaku
Citizen

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:35 pm
Despite being underground, Yoru still found a way to frown. Not that he expected the Uzumaki to be able to see him, it was just a reaction at this point. He sighed, his breath wafting back into his face as he angled his head as to not let sand get in his eyes, nose, or mouth. This kid is going to get himself killed. It was time to teach him another lesson. This time about overconfidence.

Yoru’s hand popped up from the ground at a speed of 100 and would grab Yorokobi’s ankle with a strength of 50ish dialed back, but still enough to yank him underground faster than he was even able to process what was happening. Yorokobi would blink and find his entire body submerged in rock, save for his head, which was sticking out as a mercy to him. Most people can die from suffocation, after all. Yoru would bring his foot back before kicking the Uzumaki in the face.

Just kidding, his foot would stop a mere two inches away from the boy’s face and hold it there for two seconds before putting it back down and crouching to get in his face. His face would be close enough for Yorokobi to feel the warmth of his seemingly odorless breath. Just to clarify, his breath does not smell bad. “You’re not in the comfort of a village. There won’t be any guards coming after anyone that kills you. Because at this rate, you are going to die out here. Now it’s your turn.” After he had finished his small speech, Yoru would place his hand on the ground by the Uzumaki, turning the ground into sand that would push him back up until he was on his feet. The Jashinist would turn his back on the boy, walking 5 meters away. “Attack me.

WC: 2187
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Citizen

Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:00 am
After Yorokobi heard Yoru’s words to him he immediately was filled with rage and yelled “You think I don’t know I’m alone in life? That nobody is out there to protect me and watch my back? I’ve known all of this since the day my father was murdered and that it would be a long time until that will change. And you know what? I won’t die out here. I will fulfill my father’s wish of me to protect anyone in need of protecting no matter what village or nation they come from. As long as there are people who need someone to watch out for them and protect them I will be there. There will be NOTHING that can change that for me and that’s final!” Yorokobi then charged Yoru and kicked the back of his knee forcing him to drop onto one knee and then Yorokobi followed that up with an immediate jab to his rib cage with his right fist along with an elbow to the side of his head with his left arm. Yorokobi then backed up 5 meters and went into a boxing style stance hopping from foot to foot with his hands raised in a guard stance. Yorokobi is quick to get back into Yoru’s ear by saying “Get up, already. I’m just getting started.” Followed by Yorokobi punching his fists together quickly going back into his guard.

WC: 1919
Yoru Ongaku
Yoru Ongaku
Citizen

Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:47 pm
This is what he wanted. These attacks. This is why he turned his back. Yoru was no stranger to pain. Sometimes it felt as though he were a borderline masochist, the way that he used his curse technique on others. Needless to say, he could take a few hits with a practiced ease. His back remained turned as he listened to the boy’s pained shouts through the falling rain. Nothing that can change that, hmm? Yoru kept his thoughts to himself as the boy launched a barrage of attacks on him. The knee was a nice touch, a pressure point that Yoru would not always be able to defend. The follow up attacks were also well done. The jab to the rib cage was fine, but the elbow to the head caught him off guard. Under normal circumstances, the elbow could stun the opponent, making it easier for him to evade and put some distance between him and the target, which he also did. He had been doing well.

However, Yorokobi really should not have taunted the taijutsu main, especially in an up close and personal manner. “Get u-” the boy would begin to say before he was interrupted by the Jashinist. With a speed of 30, Yoru pivoted from his stance and bitch slapped the Uzumaki across the face in the middle of his sentence, before he could back up to a safe distance again. “You were doing fine before you let your emotions dictate your actions.” Yoru stood up taller than he had before, his figure seemingly an imposing giant to the younger child. He was not very thrilled at the boy’s ego. “If this was real, you would be dead. If it was anyone else, they would have killed you in that field before you were able to spit out your name. Being out here is life or death.” This was the first time in a while that Yoru had had to raise his voice. It was not full of righteous anger, merely impatience. He walked imposingly towards the boy, prepared to catch him if he tried dodging, especially if he tried body flicker. “I’m here to protect you. To watch out for you.” Yoru jumped in the air towards the boy, spinning as he performed the Leaf Whirlwind technique at a speed of 35 and kicked him backwards five more meters with what would have been a strength of 60. Obviously dialed back to whatever would not kill him. Yorokobi could try putting up the fuinjutsu barrier, but the Jashinist’s strength was enough to break it regardless. Yoru then pointed to the cave. “For them, as well.” He began to calm himself down, taking a few deeper breaths and letting his tone return to normal. “I won’t always be able to be there to protect you. Especially in a group like this, I can’t be everywhere at once.” Yoru turned his head away from the boy, the rain still pouring down around them. “This is for your own good.

WC: 2714
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:16 am
Yorokobi, still on the ground after the last blow he took, began to recall what had been going on through the skirmish of theirs.

I’m not here to win this fight that much I know. Obviously he’s trying to teach me lessons the more hands on way, which I understand, but he acts like I’m an infant who’s never seen what this world can do. I haven’t seen as much as he has that much I can tell just from his lack of every emotion embracing the purest form of boredom I’ve ever seen but most of his lessons have been very helpful especially with jutsu and technique. The last thing he’s gonna ever think to teach me is determination, that I’ve already mastered to the fullest and giving up is not an option of mine.

Yorokobi slowly got up holding his side after taking Yoru’s last hit. “Hey! Don’t you turn away from me. I’m still fighting right here, right now. You may be stronger, faster, smarter, and more experienced than me but I won’t give up. Not now, not ever!” Yorokobi then put his guard up and slowly bounced in place between each foot in hope for him not to appear 5 meters closer with no guard up again so Yoru can backhand him. 

WC: 2143
Yoru Ongaku
Yoru Ongaku
Citizen

Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:56 am
Yoru’s fists clenched. At least he isn’t taking this lying down. If he dies out here, it will at least be on his feet. He did not necessarily want to fight anymore. There were other things to do, after all. Money was scarce between the group, with the siblings losing most of their possessions during the burning of their village. Yorokobi did not look like he had many possessions on him when the Jashinist had first encountered him. He was learning though, so maybe it was worth it. Maybe all of this was worth it, after all. Yoru would respond by encouraging the boy now, albeit in a silent way.

Instead of taunting, Yoru instead dashed forward at a speed of 10, as he reached arm’s length, he would swing both hands in balled up fists, determined to box his ears. He anticipated Yorokobi to block using both of his arms, but that would just leave his chest open to a high kick. Nothing fancy this time.

WC: 2884
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:48 am
Yorokobi sees Yoru clench his fist preparing to attack again. After noticing this Yoru began to charge him, the uzumaki would wait for him to get in range to strike to duck below his attack at his head and swept his legs out from under Yoru. After this he slowly collected himself and backed up another 10 meters knowing he had to play defensive as best as he can. 

Next chance I see I’m going to have to use the jutsu Dad did in my dream. Hopefully this can protect me and show my strength and potential to him.

The boy would then straighten out his arm and attempt to use Rainbow Fort Seal sending a strong flow of chakra through his arm into his hand and outward. 

WC: 2280
Yoru Ongaku
Yoru Ongaku
Citizen

Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:09 pm
Yorokobi thought he could out maneuver Yoru. Cute. When the Jashinist noticed the boy ducking and swinging his leg, he jumped into the air. For the sake of teaching, he wanted to let Yorokobi know that jumping in combat usually screws you over. However, here it was necessary to dodge. When Yorokobi’s attempt to sweep his legs would miss, the priest would drop to the ground himself the moment his feet landed, and sweep the Uzumaki’s legs at an even faster speed, performing the Leaf Gale technique at a speed of 30 with enough strength to knock him down. Yoru would follow the spinning motion and use it to stand up, facing the boy who would be down on the ground before he was able to back up to use the jutsu he planned. Yoru would lift his leg up in an arc, planning to drop down on the boy’s stomach at a speed of 20.

WC: 3040
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:17 pm
Yorokobi saw Yoru standing above him about to send his heel straight down into Yorokobi’s chest but the uzumaki finally saw his chance to use his best defense and quickly put his arm outward toward Yoru and extended a barrier forming across his body at a height of 3 meters and width of 3 meters to fully cover his body. 

After Yoru’s strike he was hit with the power of 50 after it was repelled back at his chest. After seeing this Yorokobi smiled slightly seeing that he was finally able to get the barrier up. Yorokobi quickly got back up and yelled out to Yoru “Yes! I was finally able to put the barrier up! Woohoo, thank you Yoru!” Knowing Yoru would take this opportunity to attack again Yorokobi quickly got back into a fighting stance waiting for his next move.

WC: 2431
Yoru Ongaku
Yoru Ongaku
Citizen

Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:57 am
Yoru was actually shocked that the boy had managed to block his attack. This technique he was learning… it was good. It was a defense. The boy needed to train his offense more, but at least he was learning how to protect himself. His kick was not only stopped, but repelled with the same force, his strength not being enough to break the barrier. Not yet. When the priest’s foot began to recoil, threatening a major injury, he used his strength to slam his foot down on the ground next to him instead, breathing heavily as the rain dripped off of his hair and fell to the ground in front of his face. He stood up and looked towards Yorokobi, who looked as though he was about to get ready to fight him. He stood over the boy and before he could jump up into a fighting stance, offered him his hand. “Get up. That’s enough for today.” He meant for the Uzumaki to grab his hand or forearm and pull himself up. And this time he meant it, the spar had ended. If Yorokobi accepted his hand, he could still thank Yoru.

WC: 3236
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum