Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Shoto Enters to Become a Genin - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoto Enters to Become a Genin

Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:54 pm
Yen took a breath and smiled.

"It is with great joy to me. Yensung jouninn of konohagure. To present you shotomoru senju. The rank of genin. You have exibited the skill assesment of one, as well as showed a strong will to the rank. Perhaps much higher if you train hard and work hard. Your duties will increase. But i pray that your will of fire grows."

Yen stated and smiled at shoto.

"Rise. You have a bright future, but you  must stay firm and strong."

He waited till shoto rose and allowed shoto to accept his headband. 

"Perhaps i can teach you a thing or two, but celebrate, have some fun. For by dawn your work will increase."

Yen stated as once the genin left he began to finish out his paperwork writing "extrodinary ideals" and "strong will." When done yen scribbled away his approval and simply submitted it. Heading home to wife and children to cook.

(Gj congrats on genin rank.)

(Exit)
Dante
Dante
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Shoto Enters to Become a Genin - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoto Enters to Become a Genin

Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:15 pm
Shoto stood up and accepted his headband as he looked down at the shiny gleam it had from the sunlight that streamed into the room. He smiled as he bowed to Yen. "Thank you. I'll be sure to become a great shinobi worthy of my name and it would serve me honorably to be tutored by you one day." He looked back at the headband as he placed it inside his pocket instead of his forehead. "If it's ok with you, however, I'll keep the headband off for now." With that he made his way to the door and exited the room.

He was beaming with pride and happiness as he walked out of the academy with his new rank. He couldn't wait to get onto the field and begin his training in becoming someone truly worthy.

(Exiting thread and awaiting approval for promotion.)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:16 pm
Both approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum