Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
What will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Trouble deep in town (IO)  Empty Trouble deep in town (IO)

Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:32 am
Hoshi, the place of peace and light. Everyone seemed happy with where they called home, who wouldn't be. Hoshi was one of the largest villages around with great protection because of the committed shinobi within. But, all light casts a shadow. Ninja and the religious didn't always get along, corrupted ninja and other village ninjas. Tsume didn't like it but he's had to deal with things like this all his life when growing up in this kind of environment. Sadly, that lead to some hated towards the religious. 

Today was a grocey day. Hakucho and he needed some food for the week, like always. Tsume headed downtown with only his trusty friend and katana. Of course, he also had money on him for the food. The market seemed friendly today, people running around with bags of food. Some ninja every once and awhile. It was loud as always with all the citizens causing some kind of noise. It didn't bother Tsume, it was still just home to him and Hakucho. 

The Chokyoshi and the white feathered bird had all their groceries. Meats, loaves of bread and fruits were some of the normal stuff that Tsume got for the house. The duo did have to take a detour around the market due to some accident with a cart. It still no bothered to them as they had no plans for the day, so they could risk some time lost. It was quiet and it was getting darker with the sunset coming any moment. There weren't many on the side on the town he was on. Suddenly the silence was broken with an old woman's calls. "Excuse me, could you help me with some box moving?" Tsume nodded, we'd be glad to help. Hakucho wasn't really but he knew that it couldn't hurt helping some old woman. The old hag was in an alleyway, a dark and sketchy one. Tsume followed her, Hakucho still attached to him. Once they entered the alley, they noticed the old woman and vanished. "Hello?" Tsume asked, looking around. A voice then said, "You stupid ninja demon." It wasn't an old woman voice, it was a deep-voiced man. The man stood out of the shadows with a knife. This caused Tsume to quickly draw his blade.  Hakucho looked around and noticed that Tsume and he were surrounded by men with daggers, on the rooftops, behind them and behind the man that spoke. Hakucho jumped off Tsume and transformed into the Chokyoshi's clone. "I presume you are an Anti ninja?" Tsume said with a smirk. "I've taken on many of your kind." The man snarled. He was serious now. 

WC: 441
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Trouble deep in town (IO)  Empty Re: Trouble deep in town (IO)

Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:33 am
The day or if it was even day had been rather lax in terms of things going on within in the village, a certain male dashing between the rooftops of the slum district as he always did to avoid being seen by the people who did not necessarily agree with the current regime of ninja in their village even though some had been quite content with their overseeing. This certain male had been in the middle of something he had no intention of joining, ninja or civilian. This was ideally their own mess they had been making and the iron clad beliefs of the male had ideally been "Don't step foot in someone's garden if it isn't your seeds in it." Whatever that had been was left entirely upon interpretation of the person listening to it, but he didn't mind his weird philosophies. He continued moving from rooftop to rooftop before stopping upon one that had a clear view of many of the area's alleys and areas that most people tended to hide in.

Pulling the hood upon his head he would obscure the vision of anyone trying to look upon him if they could, his height and elevation causing quite the wall in terms of people looking up to him. The cross shaped pupils looked from the shadows of the hood and sat down with his staff planted on his back in a diagonal form so that it didn't cause any discomfort when he sat and watched. The people of the village had caused him some amusement as he smiled and looked on their daily lives. You had the ones that would have plotted against the ninja and their tyranny so they called it and many just were thankful their past didn't repeat themselves. For the others they just sat and watched in idle content either falling with the misguided or falling to them. Needless to say this village wasn't the pillar of light it thought it was and yet it had some potential...Some.

Within the corner of his eyes he caught the act as it was transpiring, the many in the process of ganging up on someone, who he could not tell was a ninja or not. Instead he leaned over toward the side still remaining from sight as he watched others jump from rooftops and other areas to fully box the male in," Typical...but not something i haven't seen before with this mob mentality. Well seems like i need to go and help this poor sod before he dies," The one's on the rooftops still wouldn't be his problem since those could be handled with ease, but the others? Well he'd do something simple. With a simple motion he would slide Yeoui from his back and launch it into the crowd of anti-ninja peeps directly in the middle where their leader had been and the large bulk. Since Mo-ri was throwing it at full strength, the speed in which it would arrive would be faster than anything any of them would have seen, but the real trick happened as it was thrown.

Almost in slow motion for Mo-ri the staff would expand unto its full length becoming a giant 15 meter pillar which upon colliding with the ground would cause all of the thugs to be pushed to and fro some ironically being crushed while some were stuck under rubble. The point was to create a veil of debris and dust as he stood atop of the pillar as it began to shrink until it had been about 5 meters in height with him standing on top of it," Don't you think your little God would be ashamed to see you all attacking someone in such large numbers over something you have no right to decide. If I were you...well those that were actually spared from this, run and never let me see you. I don't have a high tolerance for cowardice when using religion comes into play." His voice echoed through the alley walls until the smoke had cleared showing him atop of the pillar crouching but looking at those still remaining and the ninja still there.

[691]
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:09 pm
The duo might have been surrounded by anti ninja thugs but they weren't worried. In fact, Tsume and Hakucho were both analyzing the crew for a good and swift way of attack. They were going to try not killing any of them but if things had to come down to it, then he would have no choice. Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, a bo staff was launched at the large crew in front of Tsume. Even at its high speed, Tsume was still able to spot it and had time to react. He didn't plan on moving until he saw the bo staff start to enlarge. Out of not knowing how large it would grow, he grabbed Hakucho and jumped out of the way onto of the rooftops. Once it crashed into the ground, a huge cloud of dust formed with the shockwave. The men that were up on the rooftops with the duo did nothing, they focused their attention on trying to find who had thrown the bo staff. 

Once the bo staff had returned to its original size, they all noticed the figure on top of the bo staff as if it were a pillar. Tsume started to analyze the man. The black jacket, his hair and even his eye colour were put into storage of his memory. The stranger, known as Mo-ri Jin was mocking their religion, which Tsume wasn't sure was to provoke them or to make them fear him. If it was to provoke them, it worked. "Who the hell do you think you are?" Said the crew leader, which was only getting up from being knocked over by the shockwave. The men on ground level were all getting up and pulling kunai and other small knives that were concealed. They went to attack the newcomer, seeing that he was intruding and a possible ninja. 

Now that the ground level men were going after Mo-ri Jin, the ones on the rooftops turned to the bird and shinobi that were with them. They drew their kunais and charged at them. They were sloppy, so the duo would have no trouble. There was a total of ten men on the roof. The first guy went with his kunai swinging strategies. Tsume blocked the kunai with his katana, holding them both there so that the man was left open. Hakucho, still in his clone form, moved swiftly under Tsume's arm to give the man a sucker punch to the gut, incapacitating him. Tsume didn't hesitant with the next guy. He spun around Haku and the person he punched for the next kunai welding grunt. He knocks the man in the right cheek with the back of his katana, knocking that guy out. The next guy in line was easily countered with a kunai and katana clash, but this time hit it so that it would fly out of the man's hand and then with the same arm, elbowed the man in the face. The Chokyoshi then weirdly ducked down, but soon they saw that it was for Hakucho to jump over him and dynamic kick two men at the same time. The rest of the five left stared in anger, they were still ready to fight. Dang, they are really for their cause. Tsume then saw they were all lined up well for a jutsu. He started up his rupture but made it where it wouldn't cut the men but rather knock them down. He slashed his blade and a wave of chakra flew out and hit the men, knocking them over. Now that they were done with their series of men, Tsume watched to see how Mo-ri jin was doing while Hakucho transformed back and landed on Tsume's shoulder.  

WC: 622
TWC: 1063
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:49 pm
It would have appeared that his words had riled the gentlemen up as he slid down the staff and leaned against it, not caring if the group had surrounded him or anything. Why would he? After all they were a bunch of simple minded civilians who couldn't take him down if he had some form of crippling illness. That being said he wouldn't underestimate them, not yet at least. He looked through the hood that had still been obscuring his identity at least for the moment, the crosses in his eyes swirling among red hues as he smiled and shrugged," Who am I you ask? Well that would be an interesting question. I was the guy sitting up there just looking around as I usually do, observing all of you and your finite lives go by, but then I saw something. Someone or a lot of someone's cornering a shinobi to take out a debt that has nothing to do with his generation and a grudge that most of you probably weren't around for. If I had to guess some of you just hate shinobi just to give you a reason for being, using blind faith and religion to justify your means...but i'm afraid to say your God has had enough of it. Well that's enough of that," his eyes peered through the hood showing the crosses of his eyes and nothing more as he smiled.

"Back to the question. I am just a passing reaper coming to collect from the stupid, and if you didn't learn anything by my hello here then you deserve to die. So. Come at me if you want to, but know if you attack you will not live to see another day and your soul will be forfeit to whatever deity you serve," he simply continued to smile though they wouldn't be able to see it as he grabbed the staff and waited. From the first person that had came at him they would feel the bottom of the staff slam into their stomach before it had pulled away, replaced by the top most part of the staff slamming into their shoulder and finally the bottom slapped against the right temple dropping the male almost instantly. The others stood in shock as the male slid the staff into a holster on his back and smiled," I won't even let your blood touch my friend here...instead i'll just use the back of my hands to deal with people like you," the male retorted as the others came at him.

A sly smile appeared on his face as he held up four fingers, each lined together perfectly as if he was using them like a blade and once the second person came up he slashed. His hand came down diagonally across the males chest before pushing him back in the same manner, his palm touching his chest using only force to push him back. A smile appearing on his face as he grabbed the male back and kicked him into an oncoming group. The leader of course would have dodged, but by then it would have been to late. His right hand went out and grabbed the male, pushing him into the wall with his right hand and then plunging hims right hand into his shoulder. Flat like a blade the hand moved with such cohesion that the poor man would not have seen it coming," Now stay here i have a present for you," the male would have been pinned to the wall with a combination of kunai keeping him firmly in place.

With his back placed toward the other shinobi he ingested the blood, drawing something within the rubble in such a manner that it wouldn't have been seen until he had finished, at least before that. Within the cloak a form of tribal etchings formed against his body as he took the staff out and smiled," Come at me if you can whelps," the men obviously took the bait as they began to stab and prod the male, Mo-ri obviously having fun with it, but the leader had been taking the damage and boy was it good. After twenty seconds, he had enough and began to swiftly "eliminate" them, well before Tsume had finish with his last one. With each step Mo-ri took the symbol was erased though with the smoke and all still obscuring the vision he wasn't worried about anyone seeing what he was erasing. At the end of the slug fest he caused the staff to grow once more swinging it upward and over his head causing the smoke field to dissipate and disappear, leaving whatever thugs were left, the leader who had been bleeding quite bad and those two standing there.

Mo-ri dusted himself off and smiled looking at the ground to nothing and then to the other ninja," Didn't your mother ever teach you not to go around alleyways where ninja hating civilians might jump you? Or are you trying to help every other granny you see?," still hidden by his hood he shrugged and walked over to the still bleeding leader and smiled," Didn't feel good did it? Being stabbed and prodded while you're simply hanging about, but it looks like your "God" was punishing for being a bloody idiot. So now comes the issue of should I let you live or just let you bleed out, accept your judgement and then you get sent off to whatever hell is for you?," the male stood there for a moment listening to the leader spout all sorts of violent words, calling him a demon and to take his spell off of him.

A thorough laugh came from the male as he shook his head and smirked," I'm far from a demon and i don't believe in spells and witch craft. Save that for little kids and religious zealots. I am quite hard to pin down in terms of "what" and "who" I am so we will just call me an anomaly of science and playing God. By the way congratulations you have now earned yourself a timeout...unless you pass out due to blood loss," and with that he turned his attention to the male who had the bird and blinked," So you gotta name or are you going to sit there and look at me talk to a bleeding man? Both are fine options but make this a little weird."

[1763]
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:59 pm
When Tsume was finished with his battle, he gazed down at the other ninja only to find a mess. Men lying everywhere and the leader from before was a bloody mess. Tsume checked to see if the men were killed by the stranger but some of them still twitched and he could see them breathing still. Regardless, they were beaten. The man called down to him in a mocking way. " Didn't your mother ever teach you not to go around alleyways where ninja hating civilians might jump you? Or are you trying to help every other granny you see?" Tsume sighed. "Thanks," was all Tsume was going to respond to that. His mother taught him to be grateful even when they weren't really helping. Mo-ri Jin returned to the battered man, again mocking his religion, which was rude. The Chokyoshi had taken on many of these men but would never mock their religion even when the name of it rise hatred in him. The man replied to the mockery with a predictable response, calling him names. It was a stupid insult which was eye roll worthy. Which was what Tsume did. 

The man responded to the other by saying he was anything but a demon. Tsume let him keep going as it seemed that the stranger took it a little more personally. Hakucho liked him, he was super badass. Looking at all the bodies crumbled before them because of the man, that's what Haku wanted to be like. Tsume just wanted to be strong, he didn't care if he had to cripple some guys. Then the attention turned back to the duo again. " So you gotta name or are you going to sit there and look at my talk to a bleeding man? Both are fine options but make this a little weird." His humour was indeed funny but he had a point. "I'm Tsume Chokyoshi and this is Hakucho." He started, "Thank you for...um...helping." Tsume said he wanted to be honest because he didn't really save them, rather help get rid of the men faster. "What is your name? And don't get all on me with that your the 'reaper coming to collect my stupidity'" He added. Tsume was trying to be humorous, he wanted to see how the man would react. To get to some true analyzing of this man, he would need to talk to the man. Hakucho thought Tsume's joke was pretty funny but didn't want to do anything because he wanted to look cool to Mo-ri Jin.

WC: 422
TWC: 1485
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:52 pm
The male chuckled as he picked up the staff and place it onto his shoulder, the male smiling and placing his left foot onto a pile of debris kneeling down," Might as well be my name since its what I do in my spare time...Well whatever time I can spare that is. For now you can simply call me Red. Simple and to the point. So Tsume why exactly did you want to help that old lady in this area of all places? Surely someone born in this village should know that helping most of the people in this dainty little town could result in you getting stabbed. Don't tell me you haven't been keeping tabs on some of the more....less than "blessed" ninja coming up missing around these parts?," the male mused almost intrinsically to the younger male to see his reaction.

Whether or not he responded he would wait a moment before speaking again," You are welcome by the way. Just seemed like the "friendly" thing to do since i was sitting around bored. So tell me what you and your...bird are doing out here in the slum area? Not too many ninja actually step foot in this part unless they know to hide their head band or aren't seen as ninja like yours truly," he didn't have a headband but that part was only for him to know and no one else to find out...well if they did what would they try and do? Throw him out of the village? Unlikely unless his deal with now Kage was revoked well then...the male would easily leave and take his talents elsewhere, maybe go back to ruins of Tenga for a bit to formulate a plan or two...hmm not a bad idea. For the moment he would continue to speak with the male unless something else of course came up.

[311]
TWC:2,074

Mid thread Claim for 10 stats, 1055 to finish off SHBM C rank, 945 toward Nukite, the Sword hand
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:58 pm
Trouble deep in town (IO)  Approved
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:47 pm
The response to Tsume's humor was luckily not negative or hostile, Mo just chuckled. He told the Chokyoshi that it was what he did in his free time. Tsume also chuckled to that as it was most ninja here did anyway. Mo did give him a name though. Red. "Red huh? Nice to meet you Red." Tsume said in response.  Then he asked about his reason for helping the old lady and why he was in these parts. "Well, I felt I needed to." Tsume said to his first question. "Why I'm here...well it's short cut home and it isn't my first time dealing with these kind of people." They run across crazy like this on a regular basis, so his information wasn't false. It would either be a rude bump in the market or to like attacks like the one he just went through. They never really went fatal as Haku and Tsume would easily beat the crap out of them with a couple well placed punches.  

Tsume did notice that he had no head band on him, so he was either a really skilled citizen or a missing ninja. He would be suspicious of the man but he did help Tsume out so he let it slide for now. Red started to look like he was about to leave, so Tsume nodded. "Well, it was nice meeting you, don't get into too much trouble." With that, he used the body flicker hand sign and disappeared with Haku, a dust cloud the only reminder of the shinobi being there. 

Tsume arrived home safely with all his groceries, he was glad that neither he or Haku was injured. He already had some hatred toward the religious people in the village, he didn't want it to get worse. The encounter with the anti ninja didn't take long thanks to Red, so he didn't find this to be a loss at all. Plus he got to meet someone new, what his purpose in the village was is still unsure. 

WC: 337
TWC: 1822
EXIT
Claiming 1822 WC towards Iai Beheading (2176/3500) 
9 stat to both Hakucho and Tsume
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 24970

Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:59 pm
Approved.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:23 am
The male was confused but understood exactly why the male was wanting to help her, but honestly knowing when and when not to help was probably something to take into consideration so he ultimately left it at that. While he had been quite happy with today's outcome he couldn't help but at least wonder what would have truly happened if he had not interjected. So many possible outcomes and he simply stopped a few from happening. Who even knew if these men had another cell lying in wait for the two to go their separate ways and then attack them in tandem with no support for one another? So many different paths diverged into an innumerable amount of plots that the male simply didn't have the thought process to comprehend. After all he was not the type to think on multiple outcomes only on the one that benefited him the most.

With that being said he watched as the male walked off or rather made use of a ninjutsu technique to leave the area, leaving him with the still pinned to the wall leader and whoever else had been laying around still bruised or battered. Walking over to the male he smiled, placing his foot onto a pile of rubble and relaxing ," So Mr. Man. I've decided to let one of your men stay alive out of necessity to figure out exactly...who is your boss and where you are stationed. Seems like getting rid of more of you would be beneficial to the village even though it isn't my home," to which the male laughed before coughing up a bit of blood. His few remaining words before he had resigned to silence simply were "We are too many for you to take on..You will die." or something to that effect to which Mo-ri simply laughed and shrugged.

"You wouldn't be the first to try and kill me and you certainly wouldn't be the last to do so try your best. You'll be going at it for years trying to kill me so...Oh. He went to sleep," a bit anti-climatic for his tastes, but alas when information had ran dry it was dry. Leaving the male to his fate, Mo-ri decided to pick up one of the insurgents making sure he was properly knocked out before carrying him off and out of the slums, preferably to a shinobi ran hospital where he left him there will notifying whoever of what had transpired. In addition he had also notified them of the others who were almost dying or in the process, that of which he left to their decision before leaving the hospital. During his walk he was stopped by one of the workers who asked about the blood on his cloak, a small gesture of his hand told them all they needed to know. The woman pushed but he frowned almost innocently as he nodded," i'll be fine trust me. I'm a ninja after all."

The action proved no less to show that he was either stubborn in the eyes of some or just confident in his small scaling healing ability. Either way he left the Hospital and made his way toward his home making a few stops to pick up some food for the night as well as a new cloak since this one had been...rather torn from the combined force of the fight and literal flight, but that in itself was another story. The red haired male didn't actually think he would be fighting some of the anti-ninja citizens of Hoshi, but at least with the ones that knew his secret out of commission he could live a relatively peaceful life in the slums. For now that is.

[Exit]

619 words for 3 stats and all words toward Nukite, The Sword hand
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum