Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lev Kamenev
Lev Kamenev
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Best breakfast in town {NK} Empty Best breakfast in town {NK}

Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:44 am
Lev yawned as he opened the door to his house. “I'm heading out! I'll be back!” He yelled over his shoulder and raised his hand to say goodbye to his parents.The sun was bright as it rose over the eastern mountain ridges and nearly blinded him as he stepped outside. The streets were always busy in the morning. Venders were rushing to open shop, people were gathering their food for the day, and drunks were stumbling back to their beds after a long night. 

Lev only had one goal this morning and that was breakfast. As he made his way through the streets of Kumogakure, it was apparent to the young ninja that other people had the same idea. The smell of spices and simmering meats and vegetables filled the air. Lev could've done without the smell of meat this early in the morning but he wasn't one to complain as long as it didn't find its way onto his plate.

“Outta the way, kid!” Came a voice from behind. Lev barely stepped to the side before a man pushing a tarp-covered wooden cart ran passed. The cart bumped and rocked from side to side against the cobbles that made up the road, giving the man trouble to keep it upright. He sighed and shook his head. It was too early to be in such a rush and he was far too hungry to care. Even so, he passed by a handful of different shops and restaurants. He wasn't interested in any of them but one, today. And it was just up the street.

He walked a few more blocks until he found the building he was looking for. It was small and looked dirty from the outside, but he knew its secret. They made the best breakfast in Kumogakure and better yet they never snuck meat into their dishes. For a guy like Lev, it was perfect. He pushed aside the curtains that covered the entrance to the restaurant and made his way inside. It was dimly lit and had far too few tables and chairs. The furniture it did have creaked and moaned under the slightest of weight and rocked on the uneven flooring. But the smells made up for the modest appearances. And the food was even better.

Lev made his way towards the bar and sat on a wobbly stool. “Good morning, folks...” He said sleepily. A small woman turned around. She was pale, wrinkled and aged well beyond her prime. Her smile was toothless but warm. “I'll have my usual, please. Extra mushrooms, eh?”

“Oh hello Lev... Right, right. One vegetable scramble and an earl gray coming right up. Toast is on the house this morning.” She hastily scribbled his order on a slip of paper and stuck it in the window separating the dining room from the kitchen. “Yep, It'll be right up.” The old lady began to wipe the bar like she always did, cleaning the same spot over and over. It was likely the only clean spot in the place. “So, how's that ninja training of yours going?”
Kunika Akari
Kunika Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t51291-kunika-akari-stats#388193
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35600

Best breakfast in town {NK} Empty Re: Best breakfast in town {NK}

Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:25 am
Kasumi had been up for awhile now, sitting in her usual morning spot. It was one of her most treasured moments of her day, right outside the back wall to her small home there was a rather tall, dilapidated old oak like tree that she adored. Having taken some tools from her father's shed she had chiseled little foot and hand holds just to climb up the wall to reach it, because at the very top of the safest climbable branch he could see the Black Forest. Every morning, just before the sun began to rise she would wake up and hurriedly race up the wall and shimmy up the trunk just to see the sun rising over the tallest white tree tops. She had been doing it for so many years, and let her be the first to tell some one that climbing a tree while half asleep can leave you with more scars than you would care to mention.

Letting out her breath in the slight chilled morning air she climbed down to the wall, looking back and taking one last glance at the forest before jumping down, bending her knees slightly to soften the landing. Sneaking back into the house she grabbed her black boots, quietly lacing them up and grabbed her dark green shawl and scarf. While it might be warm for others Kaumi's lack of body mass made the nicest of days have a bit of a bite. Not wanting to wake her father she headed out for the day, her shawl hanging on her tiny figure and her scarf wrapped warmly around her neck.

Heading into the main part of the village she was easily weaving in and out of the way of venders, laughing at their hurried nature, as she was so care free and basically lacking in an urgent place to be. One particular man pushing a covered cart toward her made her giggle, his expression priceless and his cart almost as worried as he was. turning to the side to just get out of his way she reached her hand swiftly under the cover as he went whizzing by and promptly turned on her heel, glancing down at her hand where a perfect green apple sat. She smiled and did that little routine a few more times as she made her way through the village, collecting a small roll of artisan bread and some cheddar cheese. Not what she normally picked up but it would do for now.

Catching a whiff of something particularly wonderful she redirected her normal route and found herself walking down a road she wasn't too familiar with, letting her nose guide her she stopped dead in her tracks. Her honey colored eyes resting on a pretty... how would you say.. beaten down shop. The curtain to the shop was open a bit so she let herself in, taking on the unevenness and overall un-cared for dirtiness of the place, but her nose persisted and lead her to the bar. Placing her findings of the morning on the counter she hefted herself up and immediately turned to look at her neighbor.

The woman was looking expectantly at him as if she had just asked a question of him. He was a bit taller than her if she guessed correctly and is hair was black she didn't see much else of his face as she quickly turned her face back to her food, afraid she had been spotted staring.
Lev Kamenev
Lev Kamenev
Citizen

Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:18 pm
Lev grinned as his food was placed in front of him. The medley of vegetables mixed with the fluffy egg made his mouth water. The steaming cup of tea darkened as he watched it steep. "Thanks!" He grabbed his fork and took a couple of bites, washing it all down with a sip of the herbal tea. "Perfect..." He sighed.

By then, he had noticed the girl sitting next to him. She looked a bit younger than him, but not by much. By the looks of it, she had been climbing trees or something. Her hands had a few scrapes and her clothes were just noticeably soiled. And she had a staring problem. Of all the open spots, she chose the chair next to him. He looked over to her and scrunched his nose before turning back to his food to take another bite. Lev glanced over at her again, catching her quickly move her stare from him back to her food. "Hey. Do I know you? I'm Lev."
Kunika Akari
Kunika Akari
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:20 am
Her back stiffened as she was addressed by the boy next to her, she had a fleeting thought of grabbing her food and running but it was already to late for that, and there was nothing to be afraid of anyways. Taking a slight breath she turned to look at the boy who had introduced himself as Lev. Though her clothes looked a little worn they fit her well and only accentuated her natural features, which were striking against her pale skin.

'No, we don't know each other Lev, but now we do. The names Kasumi Mao,' giving a small chuckle she teased, 'Most ninja say their name in full don't they?' She turned her honey colored gaze off of him and pulled apart the bread roll on her hand, pulling out the innards and stuffing it with some of the crumbled cheese she got, before smashing it down into a make shift sand-which. Not taking a bite yet, she looked back at Lev, squinting her eyes a bit, 'You don't look like the no meat type.'
Lev Kamenev
Lev Kamenev
Citizen

Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:34 pm
Lev laughed when the girl tensed up. "Well, its nice to meet you, Kasumi Mao." The boy scratched his head and sighed. "My family name isn't special.  Its Kamenev, though, if you really want to know. Lev Kamenev." He took the last bite of his food. "How would you know I don't eat meat?" He asked before taking a drink. "Are you stalking me, Kasumi Mao? " He pushed his feet against the bar, rocking the chair back on two legs. "But you're right. I don't eat meat. I didn't know we had a certain look though."

Lev let a smirk crack through his lips and let the chair fall forwards. He finished the last sip of his tea."You gave me your first and last name. That must mean you're a ninja... but I don't see a forehead protector. What gives?" He tapped his own protector proudly.
Kunika Akari
Kunika Akari
Citizen

Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:18 pm
She glanced over at him as his fork stabbed the last bit of food, looking up at him she gave a small shake of her head as if trying to say how couldn't she know. 'Well for starters I smell no cooked meat in this whole joint, and since you are the only one in here who ordered from it since it opened I put two and two together and got the vegetarian sitting next to me at the bar.' She laughed a bit as she turned her attention to his protector, as his question sank in she looked down, her face faltering from that of its previous happiness.

Unconsciously rubbing her upper left thigh she answered his question, 'I haven't passed my academy test yet, or rather I haven't taken it yet, I honestly don't know what my hold up is but you know, practicing saying your full name even before you are a ninja helps make it a habit.'
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum