Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Maybe I Can Stay A Little While Longer Empty Maybe I Can Stay A Little While Longer

Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:17 pm
It was time to leave! Time to leave kumo once again in order to be thrown back into the craziness that being a jin brought him, orrrrrrrr not. He was supposed to leave on his journey hours ago but his trip was postponed due to a large storm in the water. No time for adventure, instead it seemed like he was destined to stay put for a little while longer. Well, if he was going to stay a while longer it would give him time to say his goodbyes and get his affairs in order.

Sakana would send word to Komon and Komori to meet him down by the lake. What a better place to say goodbyes then the place that started it all?  The pale boy would understand if they couldn’t make it on such short notice, but it was worth a shot. Sakana had packed and unpacked his stuff more times than he could count over the past year. Being a ninja sure was great for exploration but it sucked for stability. There was no telling when things would settle down. Some people loved the mystery, but many just wanted to stay close to home. The Meijin thought he knew which group he was in but the more he traveled the more doubts he had.

It was a nice day down by the lake. Nice enough to train, or relax or even have a picnic if he wanted. Sakana would sit and wait under one of the trees to see who, if anyone, would show up.

WC: 258
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Maybe I Can Stay A Little While Longer Empty Re: Maybe I Can Stay A Little While Longer

Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:05 am

“Sakana!” Komon would call as he emerged from the woodlands, “I’ll never understand why you walk all the way out here just to talk” Komon would rant, he loved nature as much as the next guy, but this hike was long, especially from his apartment, and he had done quite a bit of traveling as of late, more than most in the village with his constant relocations in the war.

But as he reached the tree that his friend had been waiting under his grey hyuuga eyes would feast upon the scenery of the lake in front of him. It was winter time, but there had been a break in the snowfall, today was a day of greenery, not the blanketed snow that often covered their mountain top village. Around the cold lake was lush green grass, and a few deer, drinking from the water.

“Well… Never’s a strong word” Komon would say, taking in the view. “I got your letter, heard you wanted to meet. What’s all this about Sakana?”

WC: 171
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Maybe I Can Stay A Little While Longer Empty Re: Maybe I Can Stay A Little While Longer

Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:51 am
Sakana watched as Komon approached him by the lake, making a comment about why he didn’t understand why they had to meet in the secluded area. The Meijin would laugh and say “Well, I have to enjoy it while I can, I won’t be around here much longer.” His voice would fall as the sentence went on.

The jounin would come closer to him, seemingly changing his mind about the lake. Then he asked him the obvious question, what was he doing here. Sakana would let out an audible sigh, as he picked up hs head and glared into Komon’s eyes. “I was supposed to be gone by now…” He paused, “They’re taking me to some island until I learn to control…. Control the monster. I’m only still here because of a snowstorm that closed the ports. I guess I’m just using now as a way to say goodbye.” He would give a small smile, hoping that his friend would have something better to say.

WC: 429
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:12 am
Komon’s eyebrow would raise at the mention of his meijin friend leaving again already, how could kumogakure be sending him away so quickly and without notice after their return from hoshigakure, they’d only been back a few weeks, and sakana more than most needed the downtime. “Leaving so soon?” Komon would ask quizzically, obviously curious as to why.

It wouldn’t take long however for the newfound three tails jinchuriki to answer his question. It seemed he was being sent away to a discrete location, so that he could learn to control the… Giant turtle that Komon had defeated and Komori had placed inside him. He would get goosebumps as he remembered the power of the beast, and the most intense fight he had ever participated in.

He’d pause before muttering, “I never should have let the village seal that beast in you”, feeling a large amount of guilt for the responsibility he’d bestowed upon his friend. “How far away is this island, and who’s taking you there?” Komon would say, concerned about the safety of his former student, and fully ignoring the goodbye. They had too much to talk about to end a conversation so soon. He’d say goodbye later, when it was appropriate
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:50 pm
The Mejin knew that Komon would take an interest into his situation, the guy was his former team leader after all. Opening his mouth to speak he would say,   “Yeah, they didn’t give me very many details since it’s supposed to be super confidential, but I got the impression the village higher ups want to get their ‘perfect little solder’ all ready for war or something like that. It’s been quiet recently Komon, you know that nothing ever stays quiet for too long. Just a matter of time before something else happens where the village needs all hands on deck, with me on the front lines if I’m ready.” Sakana didn’t really want to be the perfect solider, he wanted to be one of those ninja who spent their time teaching others or something along those lines. He wanted to be a ninja to explore the world, little did he know what the cost of admission would be.

While waiting for his friend to respond the chuunin would look around the lake. He loved the way the trees swayed in the wind. The way the water flowed just the right amount. Broken trees resembling fond memories of training. Since the snow is to arrive very soon, it was very likely that this would be the pale boy’s last time seeing everything in all it’s glory before he was to be shipped away into the unknown.

Sakana was pulled back into reality when he heard Komon ask about the specifics of his journey. There wasn’t really an answer for that, “Nah don’t worry about it Komon, this turtle hasn’t caused me too much trouble yet.” He forced a smile, “Besides, he sleeps most of the day anyway. And I’m not allowed to know where it is, a safety thing. No clue who’s taking me either, why do you want to come?”

WC: 745
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:47 pm
Komon would nod at the perfect soldier comment, it was a common theme in kumogakure, the village seemed to value strength above all else, It was a part of the village that Komon actually really liked. He excelled in combat, and his sword had brought him to many places he may have never got to see if he had never picked up a weapon. But not everyone felt this way, and sakana seemed to be one of those people. The hyuuga would take note of it and offer some words of encouragement. “If there’s anyone in this village that can get that beast to play ball, It’s probably you sakana, me and Komori are warriors, we fight first and ask questions later. You’re different, and I think you need to show that to it. He’d say as he pointed his finger at Sakana’s torso, he didn’t really know where the beast was sealed but he assumed it was somewhere around there.

When sakana revealed that the location was classified Komon’s eyebrow raised in interest. Then sakana would ask if Komon wanted to tag along. “I’m rather busy lately with jounin duty, but if you need the manpower I’ll clear my schedule” He’d say as he took note of the peaceful atmosphere, and the birds chirping in the wind.
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:55 am
The day was passing and the two ninja weren’t doing much at all. The Meijin was running out of things to say so he was just looking for things to say to keep the conversation going. Komon must have picked up on the fact that Sakana did not really want to be a solider of the village because he complimented the chuunin on being different. He wondered if the Hyuuga was just being nice or if he really meant it. The warrior mentality flowed deep in the veins of the ninjas of Kumogakure. “Thanks Komon, I’ll try.” Komon then pointed to the his chest, while talking about the bijuu. Sakana didn’t want to correct him but subtly pulled up his sleeve to reveal the iron tattoo on his shoulder where Komori placed the beast.

After Sakana went on to explain that about the confidentially of his mission and his jounin friend seemed interested. When the Meijin asked him along he more meant it as a joke but when Komon offered to go he was pleasantly surprised. It showed that the Hyuuga did care enough to drop everything to go along. “Thank you,  I will keep that in mind when I see the lineup of whoever they do try to ship me off with.”

WC: 963
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:03 am
so bijuu go in the arms, got it Komon would make a mental note to himself, before nodding at Sakana’s words. “Then I guess I’ll be seeing you around” He’d say to his former student before pausing momentarily before following it up. “Make sure you stop by and say goodbye to Komori before you leave

And with that, he’d turn his back to the boy and give a wave of the hand, before beginning his hike back to the village. “Better head back soon, that storm looks like its gonna be nasty” He’d caution the jinchuriki without looking back.

-exit-
WC: 675
Claiming 675 words towards Buzzsaw for a total of 2587 Words for the tech.
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:12 am
Maybe I Can Stay A Little While Longer Seal_o13
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:55 pm
Well Komon never was really one for small talk. This became more and more evident as he hurried in his good byes, then leaving the boy at the lake. All the Meijin really had a chance to say was “Bye Komon,” before he was gone. It was going to be a long trip ahead.

WC:  1,020

Words towards Rain Shark (1,092/2,600)
Other training done here: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t37561p20-new-years-celebration-open-nk
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum