Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 3610

Nekrun goes for a walk [No longer Private]  Empty Nekrun goes for a walk [No longer Private]

Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:34 pm
Nekrun layed down on the couch to rest before the upcoming movement he went up to see Fuyo and told him where to go if he was going to look for Nekrun now he was determined to leave the village, why some might ask. Well here's your answer he was tired of being locked up like a horse in a stable he wanted to explore the world at his own free will and decided to act upon those thoughts. Nekrun got up dressed in his normal attire a black robe with a mask and he had all his weapons on him including his scythe he at a apple and brought a few with as he left the house. The outside world was pitch black so much it was hard to see anything so Nekrun decided to add to that blindness and use the Wind style:Quiet footsteps so he was also silent almost undetectable other than chakra so he would raise no alarms. As he continued forward he used the very slight light to make out the edges of buildings and made his way to the gates. As he exited the gates he was also watching for any ninja and took out the guards without a second doubt.

claiming exit of konogakure
wc:208

Last edited by Nekrun Uzumaki on Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

Nekrun goes for a walk [No longer Private]  Empty Re: Nekrun goes for a walk [No longer Private]

Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:08 pm
Higuto was on top of the Leaf gates keeping a lookout of everything that happened down in the streets below as he had his insects keeping watch of the surrounding area for him as well. He was alerted by his insects to the presence of a fairly high chakra level coming towards the gate. Watching him and keeping a close eye he had not been made aware by the Hokage that there was supposed to be a scheduled departure of any Konoha ninja today so he wondered where exactly this one was planning to go. He wouldn't have long to think this question as he noticed the ninja look up the gates and seemingly make to take him out by hopping up to the top of the gates where he was and attacking him. To Higuto's eyes he was moving incredibly slowly as Higuto grabbed him by his arm and pinned him to keep him from moving.

"Why hello there stranger. Planning on going somewhere today?"

He would keep him pinned and, therefore, keep him from exiting as he awaited for the ninja's answer.

(Preventing exit from the village)
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Nekrun goes for a walk [No longer Private]  Empty Re: Nekrun goes for a walk [No longer Private]

Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:23 pm
[Entering from The Tale Of Two Uzumaki]

Allegro walked through the village looking for the cousin he was just recently reunited with. After a brief meal at the Ramen shop, the Uzumaki with the scythe stormed off without even a goodbye. Allegro did not want to be parted from his dear clansmen a second time, and so he went looking after him.

"Niisan! Nekrun Niisan! Where did he go..??"

Finally, the dark skinned genin would stumble upon the interaction happening between his teammate Higuto, and Nekrun. From the way that Higuto was moving towards Nekrun, Allegro had already known his cousin was stirring up trouble just like back in the old days. Allegro ran towards the pair with a lighthearted pace, waving his right arm as he did so. He greeted his teammate and wore a puzzled look on his face. 

"Niisan, why did you just leave like that? And don't you know the older sibling is supposed to pick up the tab?! Jeez, Nekrun.....

Oh.. Higuto kun! How's gate duty going? Was my cousin causing any trouble for you, hehe?"

Allegro rubbed his hand through the back of his head as he laughed nervously, allowing his blood red dreadlocks to rustle in place. The younger Uzumaki's carefree attitude would hopefully downplay the GRAVE offense his cousin was attempting to commit.
Tatsuo
Tatsuo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 30000

Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:25 pm
This village was in dire straits. The exams were dragging on, the Hokage was a joke, and there wasn't anything notable going on. Today he found himself watching the gates. More so out of sheer boredom than any actual sense of duty. That and he didn't really trust anyone else to do it correctly.

So now as he stood on top of the gates, arms folded, he observed an odd thing. A stranger made his way to the gates, it seemed they were attempting to exit. Perhaps they were on business? That made sense, it was quite common for shinobi to leave on missions and such daily. Heck even citizens commonly made there way in and out to tend to farmlands and such.

It seemed the shinobi was intent on informing the other person stationed at the gates, Tatsuo didn't know them, of their business here. They had made their way towards them. It was then out of nowhere that the one guarding the gates attempted to assault that man!

Tatsuo watched in shock as the Genin would try to grab the guys hand in mid-air, followed by what seemed to be a roll up pin that one would see in a wrestling ring. Unorthodox tactics Tatsuo thought, but he respected the effort.

The Chuunin made his way over toward the duo. "Alright, what's going on? What business do you have at the gates?" He queried. Tatsuo didn't bother to question his fellow guards tactics, he didn't want to mess with a trained grappler after all.

Tatsuo also made note of the other guy at the time, it seemed the gates were buzzing with activity.
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:09 pm
Nekrun saw the figure standing on the gates when he turned around still the man pinned Nekrun to the ground while another came over and spoke Nekrun only had one answer to this question that would work. (took out as in knock out not kill)

"I'm Xyxer's brother, I recently found out and to add even more to that even look at my hair there is no denying that part is true"

Nekrun paused for a second

"Wait did you stop me because I have blue hair or because I'm Xyxer's brother"

Nekrun looked at them with the most serious look he could have.

"If you kill me I can't guarantee that Xyxer won't kill you but if you let me go all will be fine"

wc:118
twc326
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:32 pm
Higuto had been keeping this strange person pinned to the ground as Allegro came over from the streets and stopped beside them in order to name this stranger his... cousin? This 'cousin' of his had chosen to stay quiet, however, upon Higuto's question as Higuto would look to Allegro while keeping him pinned in order to give his answer.

"Oh hey, Allegro, gate guarding is going fine. I'm sorry about this but it seems your cousin either wanted to have a sparring match with me or was trying to leave the village. Being that he opted to attack instead of asking me for a spar I can only assume he intended to leave and you know I can't allow that."

It would be here that another stranger who he had not seen before approach. Judging from their chakra readings he couldn't really get anything remarkable but he knew better than to judge books by their covers. They would ask his captive a question to which the person would respond with the notion that they were the Mizukage's brother... Strange given that Allegro had JUST said that the two of them were siblings.

"You're lying. First off that contradicts with Allegro's statement about you two being siblings. Last I checked Xyxer wasn't Uzumaki. Secondly Xyxer is Mizukage which means he resides in the land of Mist. Why then would his 'brother' be of Konoha?"

He would point to Nekrun's Leaf headband that resided around his forehead upon saying this. Higuto would not relinquish the hold he had of Nekrun throughout all this.

Last edited by Higuto Aburame on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:01 pm
Allegro grew more and more confused the more the conversation between Nekrun, Higuto, and Tatsuo carried on. The chuunin had demanded that the blue haired Uzumaki explain himself while Higuto held him pinned to the ground. After exchanging greetings with his teammate, Allegro's uneasy smile turned into a concerned frown. Allegro scratched his chin with his right hand while Nekrun went on to explain himself. Something about his story wasn't adding up.

"Xyxer.....Xyxer....sounds familiar."

It was only after Higuto had declared Nekrun to be a liar that Allegro finally recalled the Mizukage. With this new revelation, Allegro's mouth dropped to unthinkable depths, droll escaping from the side of his mouth. He envisioned the Mist Leader's ugly mug in his mind as he recalled it. He also recalled receiving a sponsorship from the very same man during the chuunin exams. Allegro's expression was utterly shocked, and he fell backwards hitting his head first on the ground. He managed to squeeze a few words out of his mouth while his leg twitched in the air.

"THE MIZUKAGE?!....NANI?! D....Does that mean he's my cousin too?"

The dimwitted Uzumaki struggled to put two and two together and realize that Nekrun was telling a tall tale. Perhaps family does that to you sometimes. Oblivious to the notion that Nekrun actually had intentions to abandon Konoha, Allegro would simply continue listening, hoping that things would become clearer soon.
Anonymous

Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:23 pm
MADNESS! MADNESS AT THE GATES! TROLLS IN THE DUNGEON, FIRE, FIRE EVERYWHERE!!! CHAOS, TROPES AND MORE TROPES!

There was madness at the gates, in the dead of night some genin decided to walk himself over to the gate and apparently moved towards Higuto... but Higuto's exceedingly superior speed thwarted whatever it was the genin was going to do, before that genin could proceed behind with their intent and Higutos immediate thwarted that intent roughly twenty meters from the gate. How he got from on top of the wall to twenties meters from the gate, inside of the confounds of the wall, no one will ever know. However, since once all the timelining and declaration and counter declarations stopped the outcome was that Higuto consented to Nekrun's statement that they were on the ground since he did not contest it and as such Higuto stopped Nekruns approach to the wall well before the attack could conclude. Since no means or methods were stated, it was most reasonable to say that the fleeing genin tried to throw a rock at the guard, in this case Higuto since he claimed that role and no one contested it, and with decisive and capable action/speed... the guard reacted by thwarting this throw and grappling the hostile and fleeing genin to the ground before he could finish his attack.

Then two other people step in; some random newbie guard who also wasn't a newbie? as well as the ever vigilante and sharp senses uzumaki known as Allegro.

Shinoskay, happen to be doing a patrol of his own, a Rock Clone traveling parallel to the ground, along the wall with its original while said original traveled along the dirt path precisely 20 meters from the clone... he patrolled in disguise with the transformation jutsu to look like a 6 foot tall Uzumaki with skin as dark as Allegro's but hair a dark orange, that seemed to feed on the darkness to the extent that it was becoming darkened and as such blended in with the night, rather than a blood red of the more vibrant Uzumaki. he couldn't help but come across this strange disturbance, naturally, per the stat sheet, Shinoskay's chakra was suppressed and the moment he heard a scuffle off in the distance he activated his silencing boots. Upon reaching visual range of the situation, he would hesitate for the span of time it would take for someone at 200 speed to turn their head 90 degrees. He, of course, did not turn his head 90 degrees at 200 speed because he cant go 200 speed and a 90 degree head turn would snap his own neck. However, the reference for time notation would prevent time lapse vaguing.

Since he was in ear shot when the scuffle happened, he was able to hear the strange exchange of words and maddened attempts of excusing action. "I'm Xyxer's brother, I recently found out and to add even more to that even look at my hair there is no denying that part is true" "THE MIZUKAGE?!....NANI?!. What? this boy was older then a new borns age so clearly they weren't born here, they couldn't be the offspring of some dalliance of the Mizukage when he was here as kage and occupying Konoha. If what he said was true, then this boy was either a sleeper agent or a Kiri nin. it made absolutely no sense for them to be a sleeper agent if they were so easy and incompetent... so it was likely they were an undercover genin intent on spying before sneaking out and heading back... but, then once more, why would they be so easy to stop? Literally, a crew of Konoha genin surrounded them. wait, that new person had a chuunin jacket... why was some random there wearing a Chuunin jacket?

This made no sense, madness at the gates.

Shinoskay felt there was something wrong here, he felt that Higuto and Allegro would be capable enough to handle what may or may not be some bad spy or sleeper ninja, and what may or may not be a back up spy disguised as a chuunin, because those two were strong. He felt though that it would be important to make sure no other trouble was coming, and so immediately he would move to skirt around the strange scuffle to get to the gates. He needed to see past them and so he needed to get past them, it would probably be better to slip up to the top of the wall and look but if there was an invading force, or reinforcements, they would likely be watching the walls for the Konoha shinobi but the gates for there people since this would be the best way to differentiate whether to attack or to see that there was a successful escape.

He was careful with his attire while moving, he had been practicing stealth for quite a while and so he had been getting better at moving while minimalizing the sounds he put out and only someone with experienced fighter would be able to hear him at this point. He wouldn't step on anything noisy, nor would he bump into anything or kick anything... his approach to the gates was silent, and the gates would open silently, would allow the boy to poke his head out to see beyond them. The time it took him to open the gates and glance out would be roughly the same amount of time as when he hesitated earlier.

If he saw no one, he would make a glance behind him... seeing the situation once more, before deciding he should slip out past the gates to better see the tree line and ALLLLL the space between it and the wall. Could never be too careful. He would instinctively close the gate behind him too, no reasons why... just felt right. He would stand just far enough past the gates that if they opened, they wouldn't hit him from behind... but no further past them then that.

The Rock Clone would cautiously try to peek in what was down for it to see over the wall, slowly trying to edge its head upwards so that it would crane its field of view to draw first the tree line, and then the field, into view to cover Shinoskay's efforts to peer out through the gates for any invaders.

(transformation 10AP
silent boots 10 ap
Rock Clone 22ap
Surface jutsu 1ap)
Tatsuo
Tatsuo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 30000

Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:51 pm
Tatsuo observed and listened to the explanations. The Chuunin looked toward the blue haired individual with a hint of amusement on his face. Another Tadashi then? It wasn't that surprising, Tatsuo knew that the Tadashi had spread to pretty much every corner of the earth at this point. However only a handful were well known of. A tragedy if anything.

"You seem like an interesting one." Tatsuo commented lightly toward them. "You have a resemblance to that of Xyxer I have to admit," He continued on, eyes flickering between the three relevant parties in this thread. "When I, Tatsuo Tadashi, met with him personally he granted me permission to form a squad of individuals upon my promotion to Chuunin." The completely humble brag would mask the giant like 50 meter gates being opened by some small weedy kid, twelve year olds were unobservant during times like this.

"I have a mission to the borders soon, guarding an outpost. C-Rank, pretty minor stuff really." Tatsuo continued on. "You can come with. I need someone with a killer instinct to watch my back. I'll be leaving in half an hour."

Tatsuo picked at his nails idly, his gaze continuing to move from left to right across the three. "You should probably also get up off the floor, it's kinda weird."
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:18 pm
"Fine I'll go with you, but that brings up a question"

Nekrun paused for a second

"Can Fuyo go with he is my best friend from the village if not then I'll go without him"

Nekrun got up off the floor and stood to face Tatsuo

"I'm Nekrun"

Nekrun sounded reluctant to go with but he still agreed to go then he started to mumble

"At least I'll be somewhat free"

Nekrun would follow Tatsuo to the mission to hopefully be set free while they were out there. Nekrun would wait to see what the others would think about what he said he was somewhat happy to be given the chance to be let go. Nekrun didn't even notice the gates closing from the random person that entered the thread and tried to reserve a spot. He had the thought that Tatsuo was trying to plot the death of him by bringing him out to where no one else was. But then the thought left his mind and he was only focused on leaving with Tatsuo.

wc:176
twc:502
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum