Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Gazing into ones reflection  - Page 4 Empty Re: Gazing into ones reflection

Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:14 pm
yen smiled at allegro and accepted the fist bump although he nodded and smiled at allegro.  

some things you just do not want to find out. some things take time to learn.

yen thought as he waved bye to the academy student cslling a 

"good luck"

he waved behind the student. His attention turned to what higuto said and smiled. The hopeful yet honest view point was acceptable. it was also good hence it made him smle yet the aburame forgot and yen did not hold it against him. As he was a speaker of ideals as well however, ideas go only as far as the one person of one life. Time loses its credibility, famous people become legends, and myths if far back enough. their accomplishments easily become feats of valor and strength. 

“no higuto take no worry it is fine. I often desire company”

such is the crule hand of time, we of flesh merely the executioner and the witter of our dust of our life in the grand scheme of things. we are less then the insects we bare, as even then the plants. still.

yen thought as he took a breath and spoke up.

"you are correct in your vision, but one cannot try to change the world alone, you may lift a mountain, even  raise a sea, but do not try to put changing the heart of another's set in stone. you can suggest to the best route. Which i can support, just be careful. Ideals are amazing and a strong one like yours may become a reality. Still you possess great willpower. Which if I may I will assist you in your goal. But the thing is higuto, the path you seek may change you depending what you encounter… sometimes for the good, sometimes for the bad, other times and quiet often it leaves you with an unexpected turn of events. The shadows that commonly we see in our line of work despite our ambitions, and desires  become mere darkness. This is merely because what is right and wrong in our eyes will conflict with other. Sometimes this will become confusing. Other times it becomes outright impossible. But I have faith as I too have goals I wish to reach.”

What those goals are yen would never fully reveal not even those who knew him the best now understood, only a few that have passed had an idea. As for those remaining now. They had a long way to go. However his rule was by trust that another earns the right to know his mind. As most people were easy to understand.

“Higuto. What will you do if you failed in reaching your vision? What lengths will you go to reach out to touch the vision at hand? If all was to go as planned do you belive you would change for the better or the worse? These are the questions you should ask yourself each day on your path. To remind yourself that you are not loosing your humanity, nor your target in tring to grasp your goal. You want power. That is easy to obtain and hold, but it is not by your jutsu nor feats that define you. It is your strength of your will and how you conqured the challenges before you that will make it either a legend of conquest, or a tale of caution to the young.”

wc: 567
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:19 pm
Forgot to Claim False Surroundings (1000/1000)
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:20 pm
Higuto took Yen's words in stride as he smiled softly upon his parent's words to him when he was younger. True he couldn't change the world alone and he had no intention to. True he sought power but he felt he sought it for the right reasons. And true he needed to do a bit of growing before he could even endeavor into such a quest. But to answer whether or not he would come out of his efforts for better or worse he did not know.

"Back in times of old it was one ninja who was successful in changing the world for the better. But he didn't accomplish that change alone as he had the help of not only his own village but the villages of foreign countries behind him. I have no plans on changing this world alone. If I fail I fail with the people who are fighting beside me so that they may help me to get back up to my feet. If I grow stronger I grow along with my friends so that they can share my beliefs and help me become a better person rather than just a better shinobi. I have no clue what my future may hold. I just know that I'll follow my heart for the whole way and that I'll have people beside me that I will ask to follow my ideals rather than to force. Together, with friends and loved ones, we can change the world. That's my ultimate goal."

He didn't realize that he had so much to say on the matter. The words just kind of flowed from him as he spoke. He chuckled to himself as he scratched his nose in embarrassment. "Sorry if that sounded a bit corny. I just wish to do whatever it takes to accomplish my dream."
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:21 pm
Koaru approved.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:41 pm
yen nodded at each word. teamwork, even to the fall. that alone was one thing that yen wished most nowadays would follow, but now times were different. His eye simply studied the boy but then after he asked his last bit yen simply shrugged.

"not at all is it corny, after all it is your dream and wish. So to whom does it matter if it is corny. only to yourself. if it is important to you. then it is important, whether or not others listen and belive is up to them. Old times were with old figures. there is a truth. while we may yearn for peace it is like the sunlight. there is a dawn and a dusk. once there was peace, but once more there is war, the circle will continuously swirl ever more. you may find peace for all the lands, but eventually like the old says, war will erupt, that is why i stand in the middle of the spectrum, where most refuse to stand or stay. simply because it is dull. but while i am at peace i do not need nor truly seek war, but balance. A story book never tells you what happens  to the hero after the end. that is why i look past it. But hugito so long as you are loyal to yourself and your home you can go fight for peace and find it for the world, but as i said before be warned that there cannot be true peace for in every human there is flaws and even discord. these can break and corrupt a man, even take them off their way. it has turned nations of peace into wastelands, and even turned men on themselves. so do not hold yourself and blind yourselkf to your goals. balance yourself first."

yen stated as he glanced at the setting sun.

"every day has a night higuto, so make sure your wrongs, become your right, then you will always find the light that you fight for."

i hope the darkness does not swallow you whole higuto. the strong at heart  falling hurts higuto.

yen thought.

wc:375
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:19 pm
Higuto smiled as he heard Yen confirm his beliefs while sharing a bit of his wisdom in the matter as Higuto listened to them intently. He had no idea what had caused them to have such a conversation. He felt maybe it was just the effect Yen had upon him. Or maybe it was the fact that he had met another Aburame finally after such a long while and he was willing to share his thoughts with such an individual.

"I'll make certain to not forget such things, sir Yen. It's conversations like these that make me see that I'm still really young and am still in need of learning much in the ways of the world. It's nice to hear such a refreshing sentiment along with a bit of wisdom behind it. I've been in search of someone who I could possibly train with and also learn a few things from but haven't had much luck. Whoever gets to be a student of yours should indeed consider themselves lucky." He bowed to Yen again, showing his kindness and respect, as he stood up and kept his hands in his pockets while wanting to maintain a friendly aura as he smiled wide.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:32 pm
At the words of lucky to be his student yen openly laughed. It was halarious. Yet an honest opinion.

At least some one still cares. Its hard still.

"Im not perfect, i embody nothing but simple imperfections that make up flesh. Truth of the matter is im not the greatest teacher.... i could not even stop this despite how hard i tried. I failed."

Yen stated pointing at the smokey village with kiri shinobi running amock. Aloof and vandal like the sea dwellers made yen wonder how one as sophisticated as haru hyuuga could maintain his sanity, perhaps he was good at blending with the light. But their hearld xyxer sure wasnt and that was clear to yen.

"I stand for my home yet i still could not rise up to the heights... perhaps it was because i try to reach too far. But where failure forms ashes and charred wood. One learns alot more about themself and what they stand for. It is not easy, but not impossible to bounce back. But i only need to reflect on my actions now. Its why im not as active. Save to teach and find an solution."

Yen stated as he took a breath and relaxed.

"To first find peace. You must have peace within yourself. Your own being should reflect what you wish to make of the world. What this mean is that if you are not peaceful others will not be at peace. Secondly you must understand how to settle others and yourself. This often means comming to common grounds, or giving and taking. Something that many do not realize."

Taking a stick nearby yen poked the water and twirled it a bit as he spoke.

" With peace lives chaos, with discord lives harmony. You cannot deny the good and the bad in yourself and others. You may reason and show them. I made this mistake and i am still trying to accept it.... it is not easy, but i know the way. Because i will not lie to myself nor flee from my mistakes. I live with them, and turn them to my strength. Say for the concept of yin and yang"

Yen said as he poked the water with the stick and left it there.

"Sure you may always push, but there will always be a pull. You may breath in, but you  will if you live breath out. Failure leads to sucess, and suscess leads to failure. Each thing you do will have an opposite effect. Only when you come to terms with these opposites, will there be a truth."

Yen pulled the stick out the water and  glanced at higuto.

"It is tricky, but if you can see this then you can see what can be balenced, your passion and emotions however may overwealm your thoughts. Thats what happend to me. I blinded myself instead of merely taking a step back. Even if it was for the greater good. I gained little, but lost alot more then i bargined for. The hands of fate are crule, but even i learn. Some try to shrug it off and try to walk forward, but i stepped back a moment and revaluated myself for a moment. This takes honesty of course, and bravery to stare into your heart. It is that bravery you must have. To even bloidy your hand for it. We live a dark life, but even in this life. The sun still shines."

The stars began to show in the evening sky as they shone and  the crickets could be heard across the area. There was a tranquill peace.

"Ask yourself this as you rest this evening higuto. Where do i stand as a person? Must i always improve? Or should i stand back quietly and observe life but for a moment? All questions that seem pointless, but are they really? A question leads to a door where you may find the truth of your nature, and who you are. The heros of old knew who they were, and why they acted. Should they have fallen. They wouldve never question falling but in time learn from it."

His single yellow eye watched the genin as the sun began to fade to the east behind the trees.

Wc:710
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:19 am
Higuto smiled and nodded to Yen as he took all he had to say to heart as he himself was in the process of understanding himself in ways that could only be done by him. He'd always focused on others rather than his own aspects and felt that that was where his short comings were coming from. He felt he had to find another answer in order to fully be able to find his best path to take.

"I'll keep that in mind, master Yen, and I hope that we'll be able to speak more soon. Although I feel I have an extensive knowledge of things as they are already speaking with you has taught me that I still have so much more to learn. I'd love to hear more of what you have to say. However I regrettably must get back to my own business as I'm scheduled to meeting my new teammates. I really hope we can get together some other time and really get to know each other over possibly ramen or whatever you'd like." Higuto bowed once more as he turned around and began to walk away. [I]"Who knows? Maybe I'll ask you to be my sensei someday like Allegro did. I feel I could learn a lot under your tutelage."[I] With that he walked away from Yen's vicinity and continued his way through the village as he made his way towards his awaiting Genin allies.

(Exiting thread unless interrupted)

(TWC 1,816)

(Obtaining 9 stats)
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:57 pm
Approved unless interrupted.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:32 pm
yen felt appreciative after the words the geninn spoke to him. it was not often that one would find themselves praised to such a degree. So yen took it to heart and smiled..

"like allegro ill be keeping an eye on you higuto."

He said as the boy turned away and headed off. the night sky held many stars as he contemplated his thoughts and perhaps his stance at the current moment. the smoke died down as people worked even through the night. yet he was set for the moment with the clone. dispelling the clone and ending the surface walking technique he quietly re evaluated over the info the clone wrote down on the various ideas coming together. 

well that can defintley work too it wont be too hard to make, just think of my body and soul technique and not focus the aura, just the internal. sounds effective.so now lets see. So long as I focus my power I can easily gain much from this. Thankfully I am coming back into the ninjutsu arts. Although raw in chakra. I shall make sure I do all I can here. It will have been awhile since I flexed my chakra to this level. Still no harm reaching for a greater strength.

Yen thought as a clone jutsu later he was practicing a tiger handsign and watching his clone struggle to move. Under its advice yen kept work with the specific technique as  he felt the power of his chakra slowly increases as due time as he quietly worked late at night. The fires extinguished in the distance. As he only seeked to forge a village not in his vison, but the vision in which his will of fire burned withinhim.

A vision of the peaceful flame that laminated the darkness surrounding the forest. It has always been his will.  The will of peace. Despite the means of blood, or words, or even both. Others may have waivered but his flame still burned. yen headed back into his home as night moved on. other clone dispersed and hence prepared for the next day.

(exit)

TWC:7,410

claims

(25% wc discount due to max stats)

body of yin: 3,750/3,750 (was 5k)
advanced infusion arts:1,500/1,500 (was 2k)
temp paralysis: 750/750 (was 1k)
mastery temp paralysis: sealess: 750/750 (was 1k)
mastery gen release: sealess: 375/375 (was 500)

+2 ap
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum