Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Gazing into ones reflection  - Page 3 Empty Re: Gazing into ones reflection

Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:35 pm
The young boy began to sweat profusely. He noticed that Yensung sensei was looking at his general direction, as if he knew precisely where Allegro’s location was. The focused look on the jounin’s face told the boy two things: one, that Yen paid very close attention to his surroundings, the way any shinobi should, and two, that his cover may very well be blown. Allegro had to find some kind of weak spot, or create one. The man was closing in, teasing and toying with his prey. Allegro watched him fashion a bo staff out of rock. He utilized Earth Style too? Allegro was swiftly running out of time, and did not want to waste it in awe of the Konoha shinobi’s tact and skill. It was time to pounce.

Yensung would then open his mouth to address the young genin over yonder. Allegro, who was unaware of the third party’s presence, was quite confused by the question, and instead, ignored the comment and took the question as the declaration that he had been discovered. The transformation technique was suddenly undone with a large puff of smoke and Allegro appeared in a crouched position with two palms on the ground. The boy looked up with a face of determination. A few of his bright red dreadlocks dangled in front of his face. Just as Yensung began to swing his cane fashioned from stone, Allegro jumped up toward Yensung. Somehow, Allegro managed to beat the speed of the swing. He would then place one foot at Yensung’s wrist, thus interrupting the course of Yensung's initial attack. The second foot would land square on Yensung’s chest. In this very moment, Allegro and Sensing were face to face. Eyes to eye, blocking Yen’s line of direction for just a moment. This would be a necessary component to the next part of Allegro’s counter. Then finally, Allegro would push off of Yen’s body and immediately distribute his chakra to alter his surroundings.

So long as nothing had interrupted his path, Allegro would push off of Yen and land five meters away on the palms of his hands. He then pushed off his hands to further distance himself so that he landed firmly on his feet at least ten meters from where Yen stood. What was below his feet would seem very much like solid ground, however, he was actually standing over the deepest part of the pond. Allegro had used the False Surroundings technique to change where the location of the pond appeared to be. Allegro had noticed that his opponent took care to study his surroundings, and this technique would make things unlike what they seemed. Earlier, before the sparring match even began, Allegro was careful to study his surroundings, as instructed by his shinobi teachers, preparing him for the application for this technique. Focusing chakra at his feet, the boy stood erect, and faced Yensung. The surrounding environment would look exactly as Yensung had studied it, but in reality, thanks to the gifted academy student’s emission of genjutsu chakra, the pond would appear where the solid ground was, and the solid ground were Allegro was standing was were the true location of the pond was. 

“Maybe I was mistaken, Yensung sensei. I thought you could teach me some real jutsu. Not parlor tricks…”

Allegro turned his back to his opponent. This was a clear attempt to egg his opponent on. And once Yensung closed in on the young red haired boy, he would fall straight into the pond, thus releasing the genjutsu. Assuming the technique was a success, the jounin would have no reason to activate his surface walking ability, making this quite the prank to pull. What's more, Allegro doubted anyone was expecting him to pull out a C rank technique from his sleeve. As his back turned, Allegro noticed that the song on his MP3 player had just changed. 

“This is my song!!! Groovy! 

Did Allegro lose interest in making Yensung sensei his teacher? Not likely, but he sure did put on one hell of an act.

[TWC 3499]
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:48 pm
Higuto had heard the question being thrown his way by the ninja who was clearly the stronger. It was a question which confused him as it wasn't something one usually asked upon first meetings. Higuto watched the two continue their spar as he stepped a bit closer being as he was discovered and didn't want to be rude upon his answer. "Forgive me. I didn't mean to interfere with the two of you and I'll kindly keep my distance if you need me to. But I'm afraid I cannot answer your question as it involves a topic I'm not comfortable in discussing." Higuto stopped about 10 meters away from the action as he continued to watch the two ninja throw down with each other.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:41 pm
Allegro appeared in a puff of smoke as he appeared yen smiled. The boy decided it was wise  to kick at his wrist which yen allowed. The kick knocked his  strike away from the boy. 

"Not bad, but"

Yen stated as the academy student made a fatal flaw. As it would cost him dearly in close range combat, but this is why yen was teaching. Mistakes often are learned from a quick and decisive action, and then hopefilly  things are learnef.  By making Eye contact was not a good thing.  As  before the boy's muscles even tensed to push off yens chest. Chakra flooded to his single eye as he would make eye contact with the student. An amused gleam in his single eye as he activated the Genjutsu shibari technique. All it required was eye contact which he would make since the boy was face to face with the aburame head, particuarly eye to eye. The boy would feel his body freeze up, paralyzed in fear unable to move as in being unable to kick off of yen and landing on the ground still stunned
 For up to several minutes. This due to the technique in use. (Genjutsu shibari: power:60, requires a 40 chakra stat to release from it.)

Yen literally stepped over the academy student and tossed the rock cane which turned back into a rock as he spoke to the boy. The sweeping blue robes billowed as a breeze passed through.

"You are doing well allegro... however, Rule one allegro while in close range do not do any unessarially risky movements. They can cost you dearly. But as emphisis. I wont mind showing you a little of my knowledge. In konoha im the one whom teaches the art of illusion known as genjutsu."

Yen stated as his gaze fell on the other boy minding his distance and he called a few of the insects over to himself and had him swirl around his hand in a ring.

"Come. Join us young man. Im yensung aburame head of the aburame clan.  Welcome to my garden. So come and join the spar or sit and talk. I can do both. You seem to have little to do. So once more its respectful to say and reveal your name"

Yen stated as he sat down next to the now motionless but concious academy student. Lessons at their best were best taught nice and hot as well as fresh. His shadow clone from earlier in the day remained at work at yens desk quietly working. Only to react if of course a larger chakra signiture was to approach.

Ap:670/1,509

Clone ap:755/755 (hes remaining for right now.)

Wc:409 

Jutsu used

-30 for genjutsu shibari
-5 for surface walking.
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:39 pm
Higuto watched the events of what had happened before him with a little amusement as he chuckled and walked a bit closer to where he was about 5 meters away. He wasn't quite trusting to the stranger but couldn't help but process that they were Aburame as well and he felt that it was only indeed right for him to introduce himself. "I'm Higuto, a member of the Aburame clan, as well. I couldn't help but stop and notice your fighting style and the way that you handled this student. It's also amazing how you seemingly did it without little effort which leads me to believe you must be a ninja of power and high rank. It's an honor to meet you, Yen." He offered a friendly bow before the man before standing back up to smile to him.

He wasn't looking for any fights with this man, even though he was prepared as he kept his guard up in case any sudden movements were made, as he kept his hands in his pockets and looked down at the student again. The way that Yen had handled the student gave him the impression that either Yen was not only holding a great deal back but hadn't revealed everything that he held within his arsenal. This led Higuto to feel cautious as there was a possibility that Yen could try and try and trap him yet Higuto could tell that, while Yen was strong, he didn't seem to show a proper modicum of speed so this allowed Higuto to think he could get away before anything major happened. Nevertheless he kept his smile as he was truthfully wishing to show kindness towards this man and hoped they could become friends.
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen

Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:50 pm
Something went terribly wrong. The young prodigal strategist had carefully laid out the next 50 moves, and yet he could not move a muscle. He was frozen in place just as he tried to escape arm's reach of Yensung. He fell to the ground with a large thud, the only part of his body that remained in motion were his eyeballs, which were still trained on his opponent. If he could, Allegro's face would show his utter frustrations. How can this be possible? I did not see him weave any signs for genjutsu. As Yensung stepped over his body to have light conversation with one of his other subordinates, Allegro could feel the shame in his weakness. There was quite a gap to fill before he could catch up to the ninja in his village. Genjutsu, huh? And this is the power of the villages top genjutsu user. After having a few seconds to himself to analyze what had just happened, it became clear to him. The moment that he and his opponent shared eye contact was the moment he sealed the fate of this match and got caught in a genjutsu that required no hand seal activation.

The boy could only reflect on his current situation and so he lay there, powerless. He listened in on the conversation happening nearby. It seemed they were joined by a village genin, whom was also of the aburame clan. It was nice to know he was not the only one who did not know of every other member in his own clan. The Uzumaki clan had apparently grown large over the years and even spread throughout the five great shinobi nations. If he was to someday become a clan leader like Yensung, he had to overcome the current leader in strength. The pangs of anticipation grew stronger with each passing second of the genjutsu binding. He had to become stronger and become a true ninja. It was then suddenly that Allegro was reminded of something. He had totally forgotten that his graduation exams were tomorrow, and the sun was setting. He swayed from side to side in his paralyzed state, moving only a centimeter at a time. He cried out in a muffled and intelligible voice, expressing his desire to be freed from the jutsu.

"I Yield! Get me outta here, already!"

[TWC 3889]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:42 am
The confirmation of the geninn made it clear. An aburame that showed up is always a good sign. Learning is well. The cry of the academy student koaru made him smile. 

"Well i see we learned a bit. You can release from it in time young fellow, but for now you should take the day. Think on what you learned. Its not always a gap to learn as if you wish for illusions. Dont fear in comming to me. But what was i doing in the meantime to make it challenging. You find challenges each day. But also way's to improve. But if i were to test you allegro. You wouldve passed and granted your genin rank. You play smart, but you must learn to not be as risky. It may cost you more dearly then you may ever know."

With that yen placed a hand on the academy student and with a quick rush of chakra through the boy. He was free and set. 

"When genin come seek me and i will train you fully and appropriately. My treat."

Yen adressed to allegro. His eye turned towards higuto and shook his head.

" the pleasure is mine higuto. However, power, and rank  are nothing but words. It is action that shows  of a force we could not hold. I teach this way because it is my passion to show a person the wall, so they can climb over it. To watch the future grow higuto. Like our insects they grow and die all the same, but show birth of a future that the previous generation never could see. I wont see a hundred years ahead. Ill be lucky to see 5 years ahead. For i am only mortal higuto. A man with a family, two beautiful children and a wife. Life is short on our grey path, but at least its  full of gain."

Yen said as  he gazed at the genin  with his single yellow eye a showing of passion and failures, suscess, as well as questions.

"After all what is it that you seek on your path higuto? I used to seek recongnition. Till i had to change my ways. I asked myself how i can be pulling more from myself, and offer more to the world, then pure illusion, and ninjutsu. I found myself diving into the medical arts. Sometimes  a single question can be awnsered by asking the correct question."

Yen offered as some simple advice to him and a little on himself. 

Wc:417
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:41 am
Higuto could hear within Yen's voice a sort of sadness behind his words as he spoke. He couldn't quite put his finger on it as Yen still put behind a happy and jumpy personality behind every word he said. This caused Higuto to really take to heart what Yen had to say as it was only natural for him to feel sympathy for those whose backgrounds were mysteries yet seemed to contain sad histories and stories.

"My path is one of hope. I try my best to grow my body in both strength and power so that I can use what I learn in order to bring about change to the world. I realize it's a massive goal and you may even call it a delusional one. However if one thing I have ever been taught has ever held any water it's that the world is always changing and I hope to put it on the correct track. I don't seek recognition for what I do, either. I just wish to do it because it's what the world deserves and it's the right thing to do." Higuto walked over Allegro as he took one hand out of his jacket pocket. He watched as the Academy Student was released from his jutsu bonds as he offered a hand to him to help him up.

"You ok? I can understand that you wish to grow but going about it by attacking without planning will usually end with you trapped in a Genjutsu."
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen

Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:44 pm
Allegro rubbed his now aching back with his right hand soon after he was released by the powerful genjutsu. His sensei had given some wisdom that only someone with years of combat experience would know. He appreciated it. He clenched his fists when Yensung offered to train him once he achieved genin. There was no way he could pass up an opportunity like that. After some time, the genin Higuto Aburame, approached and offered out his hand as a friendly gesture. He seemed to be the same age with Allegro. Their hands met, and Allegro stood to his feet to see eye to eye with the genin as he spoke. "Yea....Next time will be different. I look forward to working with you after I graduate the academy, Higuto-kun. Maybe we can spar sometime and test our strength." The boy said in response to his new peer. He dusted himself off and placed his earbuds securely in his ear, preventing them fro falling out. He walked over to face Yensung. He held his fist out toward the one eyed man, as a gesture of respect and acknowledgement.

"Yensung sensei. I can hear your song. Your song is strong and yet eerie. I can dig it."

The boy would wait momentarily for Yen to accept the fist bump, and then proceed to stretch his limbs dramatically. He took a good look at the man before him, head to toe. It appeared there were pretty big shoes to fill around here. Not that he was complaining, he was hungry for the power to become stronger. Allegro then took a moment to reflect on the gravity of pledging his life to Konoha's Military. He knew that it could mean his death. He had heard the whispers of 'yet another' Konoha genin who was too premature to join the ranks added to the death toll..... And then, Allegro flashed back to a time before he lived in Konoha, in the Earth Country. It was there that he experienced manslaughter and the murder of innocents  since as early as 5 years old. And the bringers of such evil carnage, his family, of course.  He relived the night he stood up to his money-hungry, bloodthirsty mother, demanding her to abandon her mission to destroy an entire village. His words were futile, and before he knew it blades were clashing with flesh and metal. Explosions everywhere. The loud, painful, and unforgiving ringing sound in his ears like sonic fissures. 

It was the same ringing pain that snapped Allegro out of his flashback. He quickly pulled out his MP3 player and increased the volume to ease the painful effects of tinnitus. A few second had past from his last statement. The boy would continue to speak before Yensung had time to reply. "Next time we see each other, I will be a genin! I promise. Thank you Yensung sensei!" Finally, the boy would bow deeply  before running off to head home. He had to be home before sundown and prepare for his big day tomorrow.
"See ya!"

[TWC 4399]
[Exit Thread]
[Claim List:]
-Clone Technique
-Transformation Technique
+22 stat points
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:49 pm
Approved unless interupted
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:07 pm
Higuto nodded to the young student upon his suggestion of the two of them working together upon his graduation as he smiled softly to the concept. "I look forward to seeing what you got. Good luck on making Genin, as well." He watched the student Allegro walk away as he looked to Yen and wondered what may have been going through their mind. This led Higuto to form thoughts within his mind as it was now just the two of them together, two shinobi of the same clan, and he held within him a desire to become stronger and better in control of the insects that he contained within him. To say that taking this ninja in as a sensei in order to better improve himself would be a severe understatement. If anything this could lead Higuto to untold potential he himself could have never been able to achieve by himself.

However he felt it rude to simply go straight up to someone and ask for their teachings as it could've caused many inconveniences upon them in doing so. Higuto felt he could've already been taking up enough of the ninja's time as it was as he smiled to Yen. "I hope you don't find me a nuisance, sir. I see that you are possibly quite busy and if you wish I'll be out of your hair."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum