Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Stalking a Queensman Empty Stalking a Queensman

Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:34 pm
Spoiler:

"So explain to me again why I'm being followed by a man in a wheelchair pulled by a pig?" The balding guard asked with great exasperation.Two replies came back to him, one was a snort from said pig who was clearly not impressed by the middle-aged guard. The other was an actual answer.

"It's what the job is. I dunno how it works for you guards and stuff, but I need to get paid and this is the easiest task available for me at the moment." Takeo explained lightly. It was quite simple really, Takeo didn't know what the issue was.

"But why are you in my bedroom?" The guard asked for the third time that morning.

"It did say the entire day." Takeo said with a shrug.

"Get out."

When the guard's shift actually started Takeo followed him through the street. It was a rather quiet day. Takeo was surprised, though the guard did explain it briefly.

"This is one of the more quieter areas of the city, even on a bad day. It's far off from the shops and temples, mostly residential." The balding guard, Takeo had found out his name was Abel, explained to the wheelchair bound shinobi. "It's been awhile since I've been on this patrol route. Usually pretty quiet, so I hope you weren't expecting anything thrilling." The lightly armoured man continued to walk through the street, passing by citizens and giving them a curt nod and a 'good morning' all that general kind of stuff.

Takeo scoffed. "The quieter it is the easy my day is. I have no interest in any strenuous activity for quite some time." He shifted backward into his chair. Moving himself into a more comfortable position, the man simply sat back and let his animal companion do all the heavy work. "So, how long have ya been doing this job then?" He questioned. The mission did say to learn about their job, or something like that. Takeo hadn't really read it all that correctly, evident since he had arrived in the man's house instead of waiting at the designated meeting area.

"I've lost track of how many years it's been." Abel replied. The middle-aged man had clearly seen some stuff that was for sure. His face looked worn from years of hard work. His hair was dark brown, though speckled with several grey hairs here and there. Takeo could understand why. Only a few years ago missing-nin had the run of the place. Must be a tough time for a normal human. Then again, Takeo wasn't entirely sure if this man was normal per say.

He had noticed it in most of the guards around the city. They were well trained, likely from years of service and drills. Perhaps in a normal fight they may have an advantage over a normal shinobi. They were far more experienced than the average shinobi without a doubt, given the low average lifespan that a shinobi had of course. It was a miracle to make it to your thirties in Takeo's line of work. Takeo himself was lucky to have made it into his twenties.

The day went about with mostly no incident. Abel gave Takeo a brief tour of wherever they went. Hoshigakure was a rather stable place, in that there wasn't that much noticeable crime and stuff. As such by the time it came to Abel's lunch break all that had really happened was someone asking for directions.

"Do you ever get bored of it?" Takeo questioned, taking a drink of cider from the mug in his hand. While drinking on the job was usually frowned upon, it was an E-Rank mission who really cared that much anyway?

Abel shook his head. "Never. This job is the perfect pace for someone like me. If it were any more hectic I likely wouldn't have any hair left." The man emphasised this by running a hand along the top of his head. Takeo smirked back to him, taking yet another sip. "If anything I'd rather it be less busy than it is now. Peace is a great thing lad, let me tell ya."

Takeo nodded, his gaze moving out to the street. The pair, or rather trio, were currently sat at a table outside one of the many restaurants dotted around the city. It was a quiet place, though not too quiet. Takeo could hear the sound of people talking in the background. Or rather a single person, he couldn't really make out what they were saying either. It was irritating to say the least, but Abel and Pig didn't seem to mind it so Takeo just continued to drink in silence.

The day would wind down eventually. All in all Takeo had a rather nice day out. "Missions here really are different than my old home." Takeo commented as the trio made their way back to the Queensmen HQ, Takeo didn't know the actual name of it. Abel glanced over toward him, though didn't say anything in response. "It's a nice change of pace, I could get used to this lifestyle."

A few more minutes passed as they made their way back. Takeo and Abel chatted during all of it. A promise was made to meet up for a few drinks at The Turning Point at some point next week. Takeo's list of acquaintances was growing rather quickly lately. Takeo had to thank the landlord at some point for basically kicking him out of his room. He would pay him back at some point. Probably when he could actually move around again, he'd do some work around the inn in order to make it look nicer. Work some shifts maybe, who knows?

Takeo and Pig would hand in the mission report around half an hour later due to getting lost. All in all it was a great day, ten out of ten Takeo would go sightseeing for free again. Fuck sake the mission wordcount is so long what is this nonsense. They went home.

[Topic Closed]

Total Wordcount:1002

Fucking nerf mission wordcounts holy shit.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Stalking a Queensman Empty Re: Stalking a Queensman

Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:08 pm
Ha, no.

Approved.