Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Surely you can't be serious [Genin Exam] Empty Surely you can't be serious [Genin Exam]

Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:23 pm
Have you ever walked into a place and felt like you didn't belong there? Maybe the people around you were beneath you? Like you were far too advanced and intelligent to be in a classroom full of ten year olds? Well Takeo felt that way as well. He had felt that way in Tengakure, when the young man had joined the academy at an older age than most. Takeo had become a Genin of Tengakure at the age of sixteen. He had become a Chuunin by seventeen, Kage by around eighteen. Wandering tragedy at nineteen.

Now here he sat at twenty-one. A man who had travelled the world and fought many spectacular beasts and people.

So why was he sat in the waiting room in the Hoshigakure shinobi academy exactly? Quite simple really. He was here to become a Hoshigakure shinobi. Sure Akihana had signed him up, but he had never been officially ranked considering the rushed nature of it all.

And that's why the man found himself being wheeled into the exam hall to take his first step as a Hoshigakure shinobi..by becoming a Genin.

Was the exam even the same in this place? Takeo wondered what would happen if he failed. That would be weird.

[Proctor pls]
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Surely you can't be serious [Genin Exam] Empty Re: Surely you can't be serious [Genin Exam]

Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:17 pm
Valen moved into the exam hall with a sigh. How many of these had he done now? How many genin hopefuls had he passed? Failed? How many of the passed were even still alive? He simply didn’t know. What he did know was that he was about to do another one. This one would admittedly annoy him. As he had been called to do it while he was practicing a technique he’d theorized. A long range teleportation tech that would allow him to turn his body into intangible light release chakra and then move around as such. Capable of allowing him to move at high speeds over vast distances. He had almost made a breakthrough in it when he was called to do this exam. Something about an odd hopeful or something, he didn’t know.

As he moved into the room he’d speak up, his now freed mind changing his general personality and mannerisms quite a bit. No longer was he the extremely quiet anti-social Chunin. Now he was much more open, and prone to speaking up. Also, he was now a Jonin, so that was a plus. The words that would come from the long, black haired shinobi would be the following “Good morning, I’m your exam proctor. My name is Valen Akari, Jonin of Hoshigakure. Welcome to your Hoshigakure Orientation Exam. I prefer to call it, the ‘H.O.E.’.” He would begin, managing to keep a straight face as he looked out toward the hopefuls. One in particular caught his eye ‘Isn’t he a bit old to be a genin hopeful?..’ He’d think to himself before shaking his head and continuing. “The H.O.E. is your first step toward becoming a prominent member of the Hoshigakure shinobi force. In his exam I will test your ability to use certain techniques and your knowledge and physical conditioning to make sure you’re able to perform the general duties of a genin of the village." ‘Like what? Flower picking?’ He’d think briefly after speaking.

Honestly he’d done this stupid speech so many times he could recite it drunk more than likely. “Our first hopeful shinobi to try to become a genin will be Zenthir Ryutolbi” He would say as a young black haired boy walked up. The test would begin and continue on with Valen calling out name after name, passing some, failing others. Eventually the final hopeful would be in his room. Valen would look at the man in the eye with a tired and bored look on his face while also activating his chakra sensory and hiding his surprise to find that this man was no genin hopeful. “Forgive the boredom, I’m sure you can understand the monotony..Takeo is it? At least that’s what’s on the roll.” He’d say as  he worked his shoulders a little, and stifled a yawn. “You’ve heard what I’ve told them. But just in case you were day dreaming or something you’re to perform the clone and substitution technique. I would tell you to some physical tests as well but I can tell based on your sheer chakra levels that you aren’t a student meaning you’re trained. So I think we can skip those. What I DO want you to do is go ahead and demonstrate the two techs, and maybe share a story from your travels? I’m fairly certain I’d notice you around the village if you were.” He’d say before waiting in curiosity.

(800 words, figured clone and transformation would be annoying to write 800 words about so I put in a little something extra)

WC: 589
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Surely you can't be serious [Genin Exam] Empty Re: Surely you can't be serious [Genin Exam]

Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:51 pm
So the man sat still in his chair as the exam began. He noted right off the bat that the proctor had taken notice of him. Likely due to his white hair and the fact he was a fully grown adult sat in an academy for children. Takeo watched the students go about the exam. It was all standard affair, passes and failures. Some kids left with a grin, some left with a frown. Others left in tears, joy and sadness. Takeo remained with a bored expression. The man was impatient. He wanted to get this over with as soon as possible. That bloody women, it was all her fault as usual. Didn't matter in the end though.

It was about halfway through the exams that Takeo realised something, to his own dismay. The exams were no different than the one's in Tengakure. That was a good thing to a normal person of course, it meant that they would be able to pass with ease. However the issue Takeo now found himself with was massive to say the least. The man only had one functioning arm. He sighed. This was going to fucking suck wasn't it?

Resigned to his fate the man waited, still impatiently, for his turn. Naturally he was last. Made sense given that he was an impromptu examination entrant he supposed. Moving himself forward in his chair to the centre of the room, he examined the person that stood before him. An average enough chakra level. Made sense for a proctor. Takeo listened as the man began to talk. He gave a slight nod in response to the question about his name. While this was going on the man moved his right hand over to his left. His fingers entwined themselves together gently. He was testing the waters, to see how much he could get away with without injuring himself.

So the man wanted a story? Takeo looked toward him with a hint of amusement on his features. How curious. It would allow for the man to fill in the time while he fiddled about he guessed. "Apologies in advance, it's quite difficult to do handseals with one arm." Takeo began, his right hand slowly beginning to try and coax his left hand fingers into the necessary positions.

"I don't have much to tell honestly." He lied casually, his eyes were cast downward toward his hands. Maximum concentration was needed for this. "I've visited a few places here and there. Most of the major shinobi villages I've been to. I've picked up a few tips and tricks along the way, enough to get me by anyway." The man paused, his head flicking slightly to the right in order to move the hair from his eyes. His gaze moved back downward, the first handseal of the set had been completed by this time. "In my youth I was briefly a shinobi. Chuunin level, or there about." The second hand seal was completed. Takeo winced as a twinge of pain shot up left arm. At least he could still feel from it, a plus he supposed. "I gave it up in order to travel. I've visited this village around a year ago. Encountered an irritating women called Akihana Akari. She makes nice food however. She also minds my pet pig sometimes when I'm away."

The man had slowly begun to ramble, his eyes remaining fixed to his own hands. The last seal was completed for the jutsu. Two mirror images phased into existence beside him. Takeo didn't even bother looking up, instead moving onto the next set of hand seals. After awhile, things like that just become second nature. It was only the issue of actually moving his left hand that kept him from breezing through such a simple task. That and the fact Takeo hadn't actually used hand seals in about three years..wow had it really been that long?

"I recently went to Sunagakure. Unfortunately I was ambushed by bandits on my way back to my accommodation here in Hoshigakure. That is why I am in such a state, incase you were wondering." The first hand seal was now completed. Another sharp pain in his left hand. Was this actually worth it? Who even knows.

"I decided to come out of retirement in order to keep myself sane really. After awhile doing nothing and remaining alone for so long messes with your head." Takeo gave a slight shrug, the final hand seals being completed a few moments later. One of the exam hall chairs poofed into existence where he had previously been. Takeo carefully wheeled himself back to the centre stage. It was a clumsy substitution, but it would have to do considering his circumstances.

"Not much else to tell really. Other than my expected recovery time is still a few weeks..or months away depending on how things go." He ended with another light shrug.

[817]
Also Gin Kouen
Also Gin Kouen
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:06 am
Valen’s eyes retained their bored expression as the man began to speak. Of course the Jonin had noticed the man was in a wheelchair with only one functioning hand so he expected his attempt to take some time. After all one couldn’t force oneself too hard in his condition or he would injure himself severely in the process. This would of course make his recovery even longer. So the man indulged him in sharing a bit about himself as he fiddled through the hand seals. Valen WAS mildly disappointed at not getting to hear about anything truly entertaining but he supposed it made sense.

‘I basically asked a shinobi to tell me about a story and I actually expected him to tell me about some kind of fight or battle he’d had that might give away some of his skills. How tired AM I exactly?’ He’d think to himself in annoyance. Of course he figured the man’s words weren’t all true. They were  shinobi after all, how could one expect such honesty? Valen couldn’t exactly tell what the man had been lying about though but it didn’t matter. Akihana was the current queen of Hoshigakure. Even if Valen didn’t agree with a shinobi having the throne he at least figured she wouldn’t allow a person dangerous to her city to stay. So he wasn’t worried about the man trying to kill him or anything.

Soon enough the man successfully performed the clone technique, the two illusory copies coming out and sitting next to the man in their own wheelchairs. Takeo would proceed to explain he’d recently been to Sunagakure and was attacked by bandits on the way home. ‘That doesn’t feel right, especially since it sounded like he was traveling alone. How did he get back here if he was injured by bandits on the way home? None would be operating close enough to the village to allow him to crawl here as that would put them well within our shinobi patrol range. No, he was injured in another way..’ He thought to himself, his expression remaining impassive. A trick learned and mastered when talking and dealing with brats.

He’d shrug this off though as not being his problem in all reality. After all like it was mentioned before in this post the queen trusted the temporarily handicapped man. ‘I wonder how much of the village really IS handicapped accessible though…’ He thought in idle curiosity. It was at this point that something interesting caught his notice. “Did you say you have a pet pig? An interesting choice in pet.” He would note, clearly just making small talk as the man moved through the seals for the substitution.

Eventually the white haired applicant would perform the final seal and substitute with a chair in the room. Thankfully not his wheelchair, as while hilarious, would suck. The snake summoner would reach into his desk and pull out a shiny new headband, star engraving gleaming in the light as he tossed it to the man lightly, making sure to toss it toward the man’s good arm so as to not be a dick. “Congratulations on passing your H.O.E. Maybe sometime soon you can take you Basic Intelligence and Training for Chunin of Hoshigakure exams or Basic Intelligence and Training Check of Hosigakure. Those who pass are deemed worthy of rank up and become a chunin.” He would explain. He wouldn’t go into the acronym for that test, he felt like he might get in a bit of trouble for it for some… odd reason. “If you have anymore questions feel free to ask, otherwise, have a nice day.” He would say, clearly dismissing him so he could get back to his training. He wanted to learn this technique damnit.

EXIT
WC: 627
TWC: 1214

Claiming all of the words toward Light's Path putting it at 2220 with the TWC from This
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:31 pm
Takeo gave a slight nod in reply to the question. "Saved it from becoming dinner in the palace." He decided to add, though continued on as normal.

Naturally the exam went through without a hitch it seemed. Takeo would have been surprised if he had failed, even given his current state. He looked on in amusement as the man explained to him the next step. Takeo caught the headband when it was thrown to him, placing it down into his lap after a quick look over.

"No questions." The man replied lightly at the end. "Enjoy your day." And with that the man would wheel himself out of the room.

Stage one completed.

[Topic Closed]

Claiming S-Rank Genin ftw.

1137 total wordcount.

Can I put it all to learning fuinjutsu?
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:05 am
Yes, you may.

Approved n' such.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum