Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 10:22 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Late Night DipToday at 9:43 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 50%
5 Posts - 21%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Hitting the Ground Running Empty Hitting the Ground Running

Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:16 pm
Isako awaited outside the doors to the genin exam. He had been running ahead of schedule and figured he would give himself some time to think over what he would be tested on. He was so eager that he couldn't allow himself to sit still. He couldn't wait at home to kill the extra time. He couldn't stand still outside of the examination room. So instead he sat on the floor, head against the wall. As time passed by, so did each and every thought that sprung into his head. 

"I've only been sitting here for 10 minutes....but it's felt like 10 hours. Why am I feeling so anxious?" 

Nevertheless he kept his composure, aside from a continuous yet faint tapping from his right index finger on the floor beneath him. He was excited for progress, yet nervous for potentially failing. He was ready to begin his path as a shinobi, but curious as to what would he face down the line. But for right now, there were the genin exams.

And all he could do was wait.

[Requesting a Proctor]
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Hitting the Ground Running Empty Re: Hitting the Ground Running

Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:29 pm
The day was young, as the teenage Jounin sat behind her desk as another genin tried to do the Transformation jutsu and the attempt was.... well...

The young girl attempting her exam had just attempted a transformation...... but what she looked like wasn't realistic.... she had a pink mini skirt, pink spiky hair, a very tight long sleave pink shirt, and stockings that were pink and white striped.

The girl.... had transformed into a magical girl.....

While the Jounin personally approved of this, the transformation was by no means practical.... as such, Hikari would have to knock her down.

Hikari would take a few notes to put on the girls file, but then would look over and say, "I am sorry, but I while I love your explanations, your jutsu work on the clone was poor and your transformation was semi unrealistic. As such, I must say you fail.... Also... as per usual, if you fail, I am required to ask you to do 3 laps around the village... please return when you have finished"

Anger could be seen in the girl's eyes... perhaps the thought of exploding and striking at the Jounin was in his mind... but no, the boy thought better of it and would instead storm off, his anger boiling over and able to be seen through him stomping his feet. Hikari would sigh and ask for the next person to enter.

"Can the next examine enter the class room?" Presuming the jugo did... Hikari would look over and say, "For the official record, could you please state your name? Also, can you please preform the the transformation and clone jutsu, as well as give a short explanation of what each jutsu can be used for."

(OOC: Sorry for the wait, I was 95% of the way done with this post, but had to look away from my computer and ended up falling asleep. Congratulations on making it this far! Now, all you have to do to become a genin ins make your next post 800 words or more, along with performing the techniques, and telling my character what each jutsu is useful for. Also, as per the usual rules, if you don't do it to my likeing, you have to make a 2k WC Thread of your character running around the village, that you don't get any stats for or train jutsu at..... soooooooooooo good luck!)
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:28 pm
(No worries, glad you took some time away from your computer. You should definitely get that checked out though, wouldn't want to upset it anymore!)

Snapping back into reality, Isako was summoned to enter the room. As he stood to his feet, he watched another academy student storm from the room. It was obvious the student had failed, but it meant nothing to Isako, for he was prepared. He entered the room and gave a slight bow to his proctor out of respect.

"Isako Jugo" he let out confidently as he rose back to his full stature. 
Once he identified himself, the rest of the prompt came. As his proctor spoke, he listened closely to her speech pattern and her tone. She talked with confidence, yet still a gentle and welcoming voice.
Quickly focusing his attention back on his instruction, he was to give descriptions and demonstrations of both the clone and transformation techniques. It was just like his training, except he would have go into depth about each. It was time to begin.

"Okay," Isako started, "I'll begin with the transformation technique." As Isako spoke, he took deep breaths to control the flow of his chakra and distribute it evenly throughout his body. His eyes focused on the instructor, picking up on the details of her appearance: her chestnut hair, slender build, and fair skin. "The purpose of this jutsu is subterfuge in most cases: to convince an enemy, or...even just another person, that you're not who you appear to be..." Taking a brief pause in his speech to quickly form the dog, boar, then ram hand seals while his eyes still fixated upon the jounin. As the final seal was formed, a small cloud of fog appeared. 

As the fog began to subside, Isako's entire tone of voice had changed. It was now feminine and soft, yet confident and experienced like the jounin's voice was. His attire matched the jounin's in the best of his abilities, wearing cloth armor and a miniskirt (just assuming you're wearing the same thing as in your character app lol). "As I have not had much experience as a shinobi, the majority of my practical applications of this jutsu come from meditation. I've come to the conclusion that this jutsu could be used effectively as a means to eavesdrop, spy on, or even infiltrate enemy lines. However it must be performed nearly to perfection among people who are familiar with the person you transform into."

Assuming he had maintained the transformation for long enough, he released it, reverting back to his own clothing, voice, and personal appearance. Simultaneously, he exhaled and allowed his chakra control to relax momentarily. He wanted to give his proctor enough time to assess his performance before continuing onto the next technique: the Clone Technique. 

When what seemed like enough time had passed, Isako took a deep breath and cleared his throat.

"Now, for the clone technique."

Isako knew this technique had drained him the first time he tried it, but since then he had worked on better chakra control and extension of his chakra. He felt confident in his ability. So confident that he felt risky. Today, he would try for the first time to create two clones of himself rather than just one. He inhaled a deep breath while raising his arms in front of his body, then exhaled while lowering them back down. His hands formed the first seal for this jutsu, the ram, then he begun to speak while holding and concentrating on his chakra.

"In my opinion, it is more of a supplementary technique. It works best when it is not the focal point of an attack. The clones cannot attack. They cannot defend. But they become useful when being utilized to throw off an untrained shinobi."

As he finished his introductory statement, he took another second to ensure his chakra flow was ready to be manipulated. In order to guarantee two successful clones would be generated, Isako concentrated on diverting his chakra into two separate portions of his body: one on the left, one on the right. After he took a couple seconds to divide his chakra, Isako went on to form the next two hand seals. He transitioned from the already made ram, quickly into the snake, then finally the tiger.

Upon the last seal being formed, this time a wider cloud of fog was generated covering Isako and the spaces to the left and right of him. Naturally it took a longer time for this cloud to subside, but as it did, it was evident that Isako successfully created two clones for the first time. His risky move had paid off. 

Smiling, he let out a, "Another drawback of this technique is due to the sun." As the sun was setting, it cast a shadow from his body onto the floor beneath him. However each of his clones stood without a shadow from them. "The sun is a giveaway as to which me, is the real me. It's pretty clear considering I'm the only one casting a shadow on the floor. Thus, this technique may best be suited to be used at night in combination techniques with other jutsu. But in the daylight against a veteran shinobi, it loses a lot of its potential."

Releasing his jutsu, Isako realized there was nothing else for him to say. The close technique had been slightly taxing on his chakra reserves, so he exhaled a hefty breath and wiped the slight amount of sweat from his brow. Now all that was left was for him to be judged. There was nothing left for him to say, nothing left for him to do. His fate as a shinobi was in the jounin's hands who sat across from him.

"Thank you for the opportunity..." he lightly concluded as he awaited her judgement.

[WC = 951 Words]
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:17 am
FAILURE! START YOUR LAPS

(Legit though, sorry for the short post, parents made me watch a movie, and I am in so much pain right now.)

Jotting down her notes, the Jounin would nodd, looking at the young man.

"Everything looks in order. congratulations! You pass! Please, before you exit, take a headband and fill out some of the paperwork. We can't wait to see you out there doing missions!"

[exit]

TWC: 474

All words towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t36763-peregrinati-sunt

[OOC: Congratulations, for passing the genin exams, you get the following:

1: A Specialty for your ninja (If you don't know which one you would like, jump in on CB, we can help you pick one out.)

2: Any free Jutsu that you get at D rank that you don't already have.

3: One Hoshi Headband

Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:59 am
Isako smiled to himself then bowed to his proctor once more.

"Thank you," he said while grabbing both a headband and the required paperwork. There really wasn't much to fill out, so it took no time.

When he finished he turned to exit the room and began walking. He was a genin now.

[Exit]

(Claiming One Specialty, Tree Climbing/Surface Walking, Substitution Technique, One Hoshi Headband, and the 15 stats that come with ranking up to genin)
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 27500

Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:10 am
Approved, nice job.
Permissions in this forum: