Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden Terumi
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 60%
5 Posts - 25%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Saviors of the Unfortunate (IO) (Kotetsu) Empty Saviors of the Unfortunate (IO) (Kotetsu)

Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:44 pm
Mission: :
Tsume sat on the grass in the water gardens in the dark, twisting a white feather that Hakucho had dropped while on their way there. Earlier that day, he had gotten a distress call from someone that had slipped a note into Tsume's hand while training. It read: I no longer want to be forced into this religion. Please save me, ninja. I will pay 2,000 ryo. Tsume wanted to help this man, but he didn't want to do it alone. Mostly for the fact that there has been a feud between ninja and priests. So Tsume didn't know if it was a trap or not. On the note, it told of where he could find this figure. So that he wasn't alone on this mission he had Hakucho bring a letter to Kote's residence telling about the mission and where to meet him. He hoped Kote could help because Tsume trusted him to get help get them both out of a pickle. He sat up and looked around to see if there was any sign of his dear comrade. 

WC:180
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Saviors of the Unfortunate (IO) (Kotetsu) Empty Re: Saviors of the Unfortunate (IO) (Kotetsu)

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:47 pm
Kotetsu was out during the day, getting ready for more of his Chuunin exams since they were fast approaching and he wanted to make sure he was ready. His hard day of training paid of in spades, he was almost where he wanted to be, so only a little more training and he should be set to handle whatever came his way. ‘I should try sparring with Valen-Sensei again. I might be able to hit him this time...’He thinks to himself on his way back from the training grounds.

Arriving home he quickly went upstairs and cleaned up, changing into some fresh clothes before coming back downstairs to make himself something to eat. It was there that Kotetsu saw a letter for him lying on the table. It appeared to be from Tsume and he needed help with a mission, something Kotetsu had no problem doing. He liked Tsume and would gladly help out a fellow Hoshi-nin when asked. The letter contained all the pertinent information; Tsume had received a letter stating that there was an individual wishing to leave the religion that he was a part of and wanted shinobi assistance to do so. It would need to be done at night since that was when it would be easiest to extract the individual. The letter also indicated what time and place they would be at to make extraction easier as well. It was getting close to the time that Tsume wanted to meet up, so Kotetsu grabbed his gear, and scribbled a quick note for his family, letting them know where he was. With all the important details covered, Kotetsu made his way out the door and headed over to the water gardens.

It was dark by the time Kotetsu arrived, but Kotetsu had good night vision and could pick out Tsume with relative ease. It’s not like he was trying to hide either. When Kotetsu was within speaking distance he called out to the older shinobi. “Hey Tsume, I got your letter and arrived as quickly as I could. Sorry it took so long. Iread over the letter, but wanted to make sure there weren’t any other details that need to be covered before we head out.” 

WC: 370
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Saviors of the Unfortunate (IO) (Kotetsu) Empty Re: Saviors of the Unfortunate (IO) (Kotetsu)

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:19 am
Soon the voice of a 7-year-old boy was heard. Of course, Hakucho noticed Kotetsu before Tsume. "Good, you're here." Kotetsu apologized for his tardiness. "It's alright." Then the Chokyoshi nodded to Hakucho. With that, the white falcon took off to the sky. Tsume returned his attention to the fellow genin. "I sent Hakucho ahead to scout the area for anyway good ways to get in." He continued with his plan, getting to a softer tone so that they wouldn't be evesdropped by any midnight walkers. "My plan is that you go inside the temple, where our target is found. You take the target and get out of there. You're the fastest so that's why I think you should do it." Then he explained his part in the mission. "With Hakucho's help, we will try making the escape go smoothly." Before they left for the mission, Tsume asked, "Any questions?" If there where none, they would continue to the temple where the mission would be conducted.  

The white falcon circled around the back, meaning he had found a spot to sneak into. Using the nearby trees, Tsume would lead Kotetsu around the temple to the back entrance where it was the safest to enter into. But it was too good to be all true. Five guards were on top the temple, looking around with spotlights. The front was guarded by two main guards. The back entrance wasn't like the front, so it wasn't guarded. "This is likely the most guards here as this is a church, not a lot of thieves steal from a church," Tsume whispered to his comrade. "I'll create a distraction when the guards are distracted, you run into the church and retrieve the target, he's on the top floor." He informed Kotetsu. "Please be safe." He warned. Tsume then cupped his hand and made a common bird sound. This would tell Hakucho to go distract. Instantly, Hakucho knew what he needed to do. Landing on the top of the temple, Hakucho presented himself to the five guards. He used is rare feather colour to distract them all. "Go, signal to me when you need a distraction out of the temple," Tsume whispered to the fellow genin, hoping that it would get him going. 

Hakucho looked at the five guards like he was confused. But in actuality, he was trying to use his cuteness, and the guards' curiosity to have them keep looking. Hakucho took it a step further but flying up on one of their shoulders. The one that had Hakucho boasted about having the white falcon "choose' him. The others just stared in awe. Tsume kept watching the top of the temple and the front for any change in patterns.    

WC:454
TWC: 634
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:49 pm
‘Good, he’s not upset that I was a little behnd…’ Kotetsu thought to himself as he approached. ‘I’m glad he can come to me when it comes to things that he needs help with…’ His eyes followed Hachuko for a few moments as he flew off, likely to go ahead since he already knew all of the details of the mission most likely. ‘I really hope we manage to pull this off…’ Kotetsu thought to himself. The religious factions here in Hoshigakure already hated the shinobi factions. Imagine their fury if they found out that the shinobi assisted one of their own to leave. That thought already in mind, Kotetsu had to wonder what made these religions so appealing if there are those being forced to remain. ‘It should be someone’s choice as to whether they believe something or not…’ Kotetsu thought with a frown. His thoughts and eyes returned to Tsume as he went over his plan with Kotetsu.

The plan made sense. Kotetsu was definitely the faster ninja on account of the amount of time he had spent training. And because of this, he was able to be faster while still remaining stealthy. He wouldn’t be able to use his full speed while sneaking, but he should be faster than most of the ones that were likely on guard duty. If push came to shove he could always quietly subdue the sentinels before they called an alarm. Kotetsu only had one question, “Was there a physical description of the target. Clothing, size, age, things like that?” Once he know who he was looking for, Kotetsu nodded and they headed towards the temple where the individual was located.

The temple was more heavily guarded than was to be expected. Not like that was really a problem. What the issue was though, is Kotetsu could not tell for sure how many more guards were inside the temple iteslf. Not a problem though, as it looked like the back entrance was not guarded. What Tsume may not have noticed, is that the guards with the spotlights were following specific patterns with the lights, meaning that with enough speed and a little time to follow the movements, Kotetsu should be able to make it through without being spotted. “I don’t believe a distraction will be necessary Tsume.” Kotetsu said to the older ninja. “I should be able to make it through no problem. The dark clothing he was wearing would make  him harder to see. In addition to that, his size would also make it better for him as he was still rather small. Without another word, Kotetsu made his way quickly (speed 50) and as quietly as possible towards the rear entrance, ensuring to stay out of the spotlights. Once he got to the rear entrance, he quietly opened the door and slipped inside.

WC: 473
TWC: 803
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:37 pm
Even though Kote said the distraction wouldn't be necessary, Tsume still did it. Before Kotetsu embarked on the mission, he asked for a description. "Oh right, he's a long blonde haired male, age 16,17 or 18 and about my height. Is that enough information?" Tsume informed then asked. If there were no more questions, Tsume would allow the mission to continue.  Hakucho seemed to like the attention, that silly bird. They pet him and examined the rare species. One almost crossed the line by trying to capture the winged ninja. Hakucho opened his wings and screeched. The men were startled, but they laughed it off and didn't try it again. 

Hakucho was starting to lose their attention as one guard started to stare off into the dark with the spotlight like he was supposed to do. Hakucho tried to distract him by landing on the spotlight, but this just irritated the man. "Get this bird away." He tried shewing it away. Hakucho flew off, back off into the forest. Damn it, hopefully, Kote doesn't get into trouble getting up to the room. Tsume thought as he watched the guards again. The ones at the front went inside to do a position change with two different guards. Come on Kote, you can do it, just don't get caught. Tsume knew about the risks of getting caught. The religious people could use it has a weapon to get ninja overthrown in Hoshi, leading to a civil war. Bloodshed would be intimate, no escape from that. And on that thought, Tsume wondered if this mission wasn't worth the risks. But it was too late for regrets, now it was just hoped that Kote could pull this, somewhat of a heist, off without starting any civil war.  

Tsume and Hakucho waited patiently in the trees for the arrival of Kotetsu with the target. He had to think of a way to distract the guards. He had one plan, but he hoped he didn't have to resort to it. 

WC:286
TWC: 920
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 am
The inside of the temple was fairly dark because of the fact that everyone was asleep so lights weren't necessary. That suited Kotetsu fine because it meant that there was more places for Kotetsu to avoid detection by the few sentries that were wandering the halls at this late hour. 'They must be worried that some of their younger charges were going to try to leave in the middle of the night...' Kotetsu thought to himself as he padded silently down the hall. Their target was on the second floor, and it didn't seem like the stairs were guarded, so that  was an easy access. There was one guard that was patrolling the hallway he needed to get to, so a quick blow to the back of the head and the guard was out of commission until morning. Kotetsu hid the unconscious individual in a convenient broom closet and made his way to their target's room.

A soft knock on the door and a young man, with long blonde hair opened it and stared in stunned disbelief at Kotetsu. "Yes I'm here to get you out." Kotetsu says to the older boy. "Grab whatever you have packed and stay right on my heels." Time was short and Kotetsu wanted distance before the knocked out guard was discovered.  The path to the back entrance was quick and quiet, since they ran into no guards. The back entrance was still unguarded when they arrived there. For some reason, the spotlight that was supposed to cover the back area of the temple was not moving and was simply pointing off in a random direction, away from where they needed to  go, which worked perfectly for Kotetsu. He turned around to face the older boy. "I'm going to get us across the plain here to the forest quickly so that we can take advantage of this lucky break. Keep quiet because I don't need a sudden noise alerting them that they have unwanted guests." The young man decided not to say anything, which was probably the smart decision. With that, Kotetsu picked up the young man, struggling slightly under the weight, but managed to take off at a speed of 50, eventually reaching his top speed of 100, being a blur to all but the most trained eyes.

A few moments later, he was on the branch beside Tsume, letting the boy go so that he could try to balance on the branch beside them. "Mission accomplished. let's go." He said to Tsume.

WC: 419
TWC: 1222
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:06 pm
The mission seemed to be a success, Kotetsu was able to get the target out alive and unspotted. The seven-year-old then told Tsume that the mission was a complete and that they could leave. Tsume nodded. "Perfect, good work." Hakucho also understood and took off with Tsume. 

They lead him to the water gardens so he could escape from there. The man bowed and gave the 1000 ryo to each of them. "Thank you two so much, I should be able to go from here on out." And he did so, the man had left the two without a trace. "Thanks for the help, Kotetsu, maybe I'll see you tomorrow," Tsume told Kotetsu before also disappearing into the night. 
WC:119
TWC: 1032
EXIT
CLAIMING:
Mission rewards
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:28 pm
The trip back to Hoshigakure went by quickly and nothing hindered their return. Once they arrived, the young man thanked them, paid them, and took his leave. Kotetsu pocketed the money  and nodded to Tsume. “No problem Tsume. I’m sure I’ll see you again soon.” With that, Kotetsu also took off, heading home to rest up and get ready for another hard day of training tomorrow.

[EXIT]

WC: 66
TWC:1288

Claiming
9 WC towards Master of Winter (2000/2000)
1000 ryo
3ap
1279 WC towards Kotetsu's Necklace

Proof of Master of Winter
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:57 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum