Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Unfortunate news Empty Unfortunate news

Wed May 21, 2014 10:03 am
Kira walked slowly down the long hallway to where she knew maku would be. Heaved over her shoulder was the lifeless corpse of the uchiha boy which had stopped bleeding, but her clothes were soaked in a combination of water and the viscous red liquid which was slowly drying in. As she got near the end of the corridor she activates her chakra senses, a newly developed skill. She expected another appearance from his gaurds, which she wasn't looking forward to. Her hands flashed four seals quickly to ready a substitution just in case, her hands holding the seal as she walked slowly, fanning her eyes back and forth for the sign of the two anbu.

"Alright you two, I need to speak to maku. Incredibly urgent buisiness. I'd prefer to handle this exchange without being assaulted.... I sort of have my hands full. Her arm was wrapped upwad around the body in an incredibly awkward position to allow her hand seals and as she walked she shifted her arm every few steps to move yorice's body back up from slipping off her shoulder.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Unfortunate news Empty Re: Unfortunate news

Wed May 21, 2014 10:41 am
A single ANBU would step out of the shadows, Anne.  She would step forward and open the door to Maku's office.  He was sitting with his feet on the desk, and Charlotte at his left, bent low whispering something into his ear.  Kira's movements weren't a secret to Maku, especially after their initial interaction.  Only now he finds out that one of his students has died, at the hands of one of his two closest friends.  Though admittedly one he was having a tough time trusting at the moment, and this was not helping matters.  

Charlotte would stand at attention, along with Anne who had walked into the room.  Both at either side of Maku.  "Well Kiranomo, it sounds like you have been busy.  Put him down, along with any and all possessions he had on him when the deed was done.  When you have done that, I would like an explanation.  All details will do."  His voice was calm, cold, and low.  He was not particularly pleased, and anyone who looked at him would know that this was the utmost of serious offenses.  

A little part of him however, a tiny flame that had not been allowed to ignite in some time, began to pick up strength however.  It was the old MN part of him.  He was in a shocking way a little proud Kira had finally stopped being such a pussy all the time and had grown a pair of lady balls.  If only Youka wasn't still in the hospital, he would have liked to see this.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed May 21, 2014 10:55 am
She nodded to maku, setting yorice's body down on the floor and putting all of his equipment beside it laid out for display. Finally she drew from her pockets the 7250 and placed this on his desk. "I hade no intention of keeping his items or money. Thst is for yukigakure. " she moved to take a seat across from maku before speaking. Her face was different, a fact maku would easily be able to notice. The fear and horror that had once been in her eyes when she had been forced to kill in iwa was met with a calm sorrow filled resolve. " we were training in the borders. Something about yorice was different....I don't know what but he was angry and cocky. He tried to kill me maku. He went from his position hiding under the earth to teleporting with some strange jutsu I couldn't track. He appeared right in my face, with his blade inches from my throat and thrust forward. Had I not had my cloak of shadows the shadow sewing tendril would not have been able to save my life and it would have been my body In your office. It is a sad day for yuki, yorice I thought was my friend and student.....but those eyes turned on me just like in konoha. The only difference this time was I have the power to protect myself and those I care for."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed May 21, 2014 11:10 am
Maku watched as Kira made all these actions, and didn't move.  He was far from worried about what she could do to him.  Instead he sat still, and watched.  Snapping his fingers twice, the two ANBU moved wordlessly.  Anne would gather the body, and take it to the hospital were it would be put on ice, to be perfectly preserved.  Charlotte would gather his equipment and the money and leave the room with all of it.  

This left just Maku and Kira alone.  He would continue to look her in the eyes, with his fingers steepled in front of his face.  "Well, I can hardly blame you for acting in self defense can I.  Though I am beyond frustrated at this current circumstances I am faced with."  He moved to pull up two pieces of paper, each with numerous notes on them in Maku's scribble writing.  "These were orders to have Daiyuki and Yorice enter the boarders and clear out some of the MN there.  And this one was for a top secret mission I had bee considering, involving some old business myself and Youka still wanted to perform."

He would wad them up, and throw them into the waist bin, eyes never leaving Kira.  "Now what, I have lost one of the most valuable resources this village had.  I have lost a student as well.  It sounds like he used my blink jutsu against you, something I just recently taught him."  Maku would lean his head back.  Well, all those plans were ruined now, and he still had Kira here.  How would the villagers handle this.  He had to think of the political implications of the death of a recently appointed chunin.

Around this time Charlotte and Anne would have both returned.  The hour was incredibly late.  "wait, did you say you were in the boarders?"

(Claiming Yorice body, adding 7250ryo to Yuki village funds)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed May 21, 2014 11:40 am
"I would be glad to assist and fill in where needed. You know you can ask me for anything maku were still team mates and always will be." She paused for a moment as he continued to speak once more. He was going to go on a mission with youka....and they were going to leave her again.

"Yes. We were on the borders. My great exploding colliding wave jutsu isn't something I can use in the village and I was doing some training with it and a few other large jutsu I didn't want to risk affecting the village"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed May 21, 2014 12:47 pm
Well they had been in the borders.  Maku turned his chair to put his back to Kira as he stared at the bookshelf behind him.  Closing his eyes, he let his mind drift out, and contemplate everything that could happen from here on out.  They had been in the boarders, so no one should have seen.  This wasn't as big a political problem as he had once thought.  "Anne, come here please."  He would motion and his ANBU would walk of to stand next to him.  "Please copy this down.'   He hummed while he waited for her to grab paper and a pen.  Once done he started speaking.

"I Maku Jemuzu regret to inform the people of Yukigakure, that one of our own has fallen in mortal combat.  Yorice Uchiha has died in the line of duty protecting the vilalge.  He was slain by a missing ninja who sought to exploit our resources and damage our great nation.  He was aided in combat by Kiranomo, who with great risk to her own life, was able to run the villian away, and recovered Yorice's body to be returned to us.  She has declined any reward, and humbly offers her sorrow at our loss.  We will mourn our fallen comrade, all businesses shall be closed tomorrow and from this day forth, the following day will be recognized as comrades day.  We will never forget the sacrifices our youth make to make this village a safer place.  I here by promote Yorice Uchiha to ANBU black ops.  This post mortum honor can bring little comfort to those who loved him.  However, he his wish was to keep us safe, and he served loyally, he deserves this one last honor.  Tomorrow, be with your families.  Hold them close, and give thanks for the blessings you have received."

He would clear his throat and wave her away, signaling the message was done.  "Take that Anne and start posting it around the village."  He would then turn back around to look at Kira.  "No Kira, I don't need a fill in what I needed was him.  However that seems to be impossible now.  However if your offering I do have something for you to do.  I don't want you in the village right now.  However I did have something I was going to send Daiyuki on, however now I think you will do just as well."  He would pull out an old map.  Luckily the past leader had been in an alliance with Amegakure, so its location was obviously marked on the map.  He would place it on the table and circle the village.

"I would like you to go to Amegakure no Sato.  I have sent letters there in the past to broker an alliance, and all have been met with silence.  I would like you to investigate as to why."  He knew that the place held a special meaning to her, but he assumed with her new confidence, and his little mental jam she should be OK.  Besides, who knew what kind of situation she would find herself in.  He would wait to see what her reaction would be before announcing any further information regarding the mission.

While he waited for her answer, he would contemplate how Daiyuki and Kiru were going to take this news. They of course would be entitled to the truth. The body of Yorice should be cleaned up by now, befit a viewing. What he didn't want them to see was their friend in such a state.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed May 21, 2014 12:56 pm
"Then I suppose if it is your wish, I will offer my services to take his place." She had until this point had little interest in bearing the banner of the snow village as anything but an Aly but as she would give her life to save maku it felt needed that she offer more then just aid. If he agrees she would give up her ideals of being a member of echo's village in order to aid maku and yuki in their time of need, other wise she would give a nod of understanding and address his second comment which she would answer either way. " Ame....my family was hunted in ame. " she paused for a brief moment, worry filling her eyes before they were returned to a state of resolved composure.

"For you maku, anything. I will travel to ame and seek out the leader."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed May 21, 2014 1:04 pm
"Then leave as soon as you are ready.  You are to seek out the leader and find out why he has not answered me, and try to establish a relationship between the two villages.  If the village has been destroyed bring me evidence and any resources you can scavenge.  If the people responsible for the destruction are there, destroy them if at all possible.  Return if you can't.  Watch out for yourself and we will talk when you get back."

Well that was that.  He heard her mention her family briefly.  "Kira, the past is the past.  Only you can make it matter or give it meaning.  Instead look to the future."  With that she would be dismissed.

Standing he would walk to the hospital, to view the body.  He owed his fallen student that much.  Why had he tried to kill Kira, was it pride perhaps, or anger.  Either way, he would view the body and summon Daiyuki and Kiru so they may pay their final respects.

(Attempted exit, with the things I requested earlier)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed May 21, 2014 1:07 pm
"Understood." She walked out after he had left to pack her belongings and prepare for the journey ahead of her. She needed to speak to kiru about the items she asked for, and then she would head for ame.

(Exit)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed May 21, 2014 1:15 pm
{Topic Closed}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum