Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
178 Posts - 24%
136 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

i dont name topics -takeo 2017 (i.o. nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: i dont name topics -takeo 2017 (i.o. nk)

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:17 am
orokana watched the man as he attacked the genjutsu. then blocked the fireballs. he thought either the man wasnt use to genjutsu or was overly excited to see a giant fireball in the sky. oro ended the genjutsu as he looked to see the man with a wheelchair walking to takeo. oro watched the two people, looked like they knew each other. the man also played with some playful banter. then takeo would say good effort. which oro thought was just a pity way of saying you can do a lot better. then oro would say after he got rid of his clone. "since you are a god shinobi is there any advice you can give me to be better." he figured the man would say something about how to keep doing what you are doing and trying or some random thing like that, nothing helpful. but he asked anyways, he always liked more input to see if what he thought and did was right or if he was thinking about it all wrong. but he noticed the man liked to jump into danger and see if he could beat anything that was in his way. oro put his book in his pocket "and i know reading a book in the middle of a fight is never wise but, it can catch people off guard sometimes. most of the things i can do is genjutsu or being unnoticed." he said thinking of his cloak. as hr grabbed it. "if you dont have much to say then i guess i will see you later."
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13970

i dont name topics -takeo 2017 (i.o. nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: i dont name topics -takeo 2017 (i.o. nk)

Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:06 pm
The boy's reponse amused him. "Get a stronger technique." The man replied simply to the question. "You seem to have the basic grasps of strategy down. However you need to aim higher. If you want to make it in the world outside of this place then you'll need a god killing technique." Takeo leaned back in his chair. He briefly wondered if the boy would take this seriously. It was kind of shitty advice, but Takeo never was the best teacher. Not that he ever had the chance to get to that stage. Jumping straight from Chuunin to Tenkage had messed with his development in more ways than one.

In regard to the book Takeo nodded slightly. "An interesting tool for sure. Though it may not be best suited for solo combat." The man's legs hurt. He'd likely have to make a return trip to the hospital soon. Light exercise was a definite after this. At least for the next few months anyway. The boy's parting words snapped Takeo back to attention. "There is something." He said quietly. The shifted his weight to the right, resting his cheek against enclosed fist.

"You should quit." Takeo said bluntly. "The life of a shinobi. It isn't worth it." He could feel himself zoning out. Something was pulling at him in the back of his mind. "In the end why should anyone bother with it? All you'll achieve is a swift death. Do you know how many shinobi make it past their mid-twenties?" The man questioned rhetorically. "None that I've heard of. Just give it up kid. Go become a librarian or something." A pause followed. He could hear chatter faintly in the background. It was distracting him. There wasn't anyone within ear shot however. The man frowned, odd.

"At the very least. Don't go needlessly throwing your life away kid. That's the best advice I can give you." Takeo had a headache. He wasn't even quite sure where this whole thing had come from. The man paused again, pinching the bridge of his nose. His hand dropped to his side and his expression darkened.

"Finally. Remember your place in the world." As he spoke an aura exploded out from the seated man's body. Silver in colour the display of power shot upward into the sky. It flared about wildly, obscuring the man so much so that it only left a silhouette in the mass of power. It was the standard affair for Takeo showing his power. He had never really possessed a super fancy spectral beast like image or anything along those lines. Instead his aura flickered about wildly, an untamed mass of raw energy. There was something off however. An untrained eye might not have noticed it, but Takeo did. His aura was changing. It was for the briefest of moments, but the man saw it. The aura shifted, briefly taking on the form of a familiar grinning face. Takeo had seen it before. The fact that had haunted his nightmares.

His aura died down immediately. "Live a long time Orokana. I'll catch you again sometime, if you don't die before then." Takeo looked pale. He felt a shiver run down his spine. With that the man departed from the scene.

[Exit]
For reference:

Total Wordcount: 2832

Using 2000 to learn Prodigious Chef

Also memorising Oro's chakra signature.

Throwing 832 toward Fuin spec.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:44 am
as takeo talked he said he needed to get a better tech, a god killing tech as he put it, he didnt disagree his genjutsu is all he had, which he had many and a lot where strong but he needed something that can kill. he sighed thinking about it he would need to look into this and then takeo talked some more. this time he told oro to stop being a ninja. it isnt a good life. oro sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "well if i am honest i have no reason to live, no reason to be a ninja, and no reason to not be a ninja. i never knew my family and the 'friends' i had where all people trying to make me a better ninja. so if i do die i guess it would be as a ninja, young, im not scared of dying the only thing that matters to me at least right now is my genjutsu. all the work and study i put into it." he sighed again. oro didnt care about the joys or pain of life. if anything the only reason why he is alive is to see how he dies. which is a sad thought but it is what it is. then oro saw his aura flare to life. he watched it as it went away as well. he has a lot of power that was for sure. though he is injured right now. oro sighed once again. a habit when he thinks of something he didnt like or didnt want to do. then he said to the man in the wheelchair. "yeah i will see you again, hopefully you arent almost dead next time." he said as he made sure he had every thing he wanted then after takeo left he would follow suit and leave as well. thinking about takeos chakra made oro think about his. he knew how to use his chakra but not control it perfectly. which he needed to control perfectly as a ninja. and as one that uses genjutsu he crafts grand illusions with his chakra, just getting better at his chakra control would make things to much better for him in the long run. as he walked he tried making his chakra smaller. making it like its almost not even there. down to back when he was trying to learn to use chakra. he always had this skill to do make his chakra greater, and he did make it greater, but why shouldnt he be able to make it smaller. it made sense to do so. he just needed to make the chakra in his body less potant, and less strong. he worked on the skill trying to make it seem less and less. which was a hassle. he was always focus on making it more, and never less, so trying to make it less was like trying to make a whole new skill. oro sighed. this was a good skill to learn. make people underestimate him. made people think he didnt have chakra or had low chakra. it would be very useful in many ways. as he thought he noticed the chakra did go down. back to when he was a genin. back when he just started learning genjutsu. this made him smile since it wasnt as hard as he thought it would be. now this was not what takeo said to do, this wasnt a god killing tech or a tech at all. it was just a skill he learned he had. he yawned as he went to where he slept in the palace. 

twc 2001
claiming perfect chakra control for 2000
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:08 pm
Takeo approved, Oro please link what you're training
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:46 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t36759-perfect-chakra-control
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:52 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum