Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Akemi gets chuunin [Akemi Vs Haruki Vs Tenma] - Page 6 Empty Re: Akemi gets chuunin [Akemi Vs Haruki Vs Tenma]

Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:04 am
TWC: 2529

Claims: 12 Stats
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Akemi gets chuunin [Akemi Vs Haruki Vs Tenma] - Page 6 Empty Re: Akemi gets chuunin [Akemi Vs Haruki Vs Tenma]

Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:55 pm
Akemi. I belive you can use that wc to claim jutsu if you want, just a heads up (I didnt because I don't think I can as someone who wasn't officialy apart of the mission, and I dont really have any other jutsu I need.)

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze <3 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:59 pm
(I didn't train any techs using my WC)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:05 pm
I belive you can train it in whatever, Myself, ayato, and gen did this in our exams, kyousuke and arashi did in their kumo invasion mission, I think pvp means you can use your wc to claim anything, (not 100 percent sure on that though)
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:07 pm
Oh, okay, thanks! If that's the case, I'd like to claim Meia Lua as well as the 12 stats, please! :P Also claiming memorisation of Tenma's, Hikari's and Haruki's chakra signatures
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:05 am
Tenma had closed his eyes waiting for the announcement, and then he heard it, he would not be the one moving on in the chuunin exams, he would then stand up , after opening his eyes, and walk over to Haruki, offering congratulations, and then heading out of the arena, he already knew what he was going to, he was going to go train.

Albeit low on chakra, he would train his stamina to new heights, not wanting the same thing that happened here to happen again, it was a new goal for him, one he wished to achive as quickly as possible, so there for he pushed his limits to the edge and beyond as much as possible. However dangerous his training may have been to his health, he did not care at this point, he needed to achive the next rank, and this was his current obstical and he would do whatever he must to pass this obstical, it would not stop him here.

2004 Total words
10 stats
625 to gale palm
625 to Air bullets
750 to Wind glaive
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:09 pm
Approved tomorrow morning
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum