Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 1:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Training blub (io nk Tenma) Empty Training blub (io nk Tenma)

Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:54 am
Waking up, Nano rolled out of his pile of rags which he somehow called a bed. Going through the tedious morning routine he had gotten into the habit of over the years, Nano brushed his teeth, cleaned himself, combed his hair, ate breakfast, got dressed, etc all before 7 am. Today he had nothing planned so he had decided to head over to the water gardens training grounds. Along the way he passed by a small dog which was sobbing on the street, unable to find its owner. Due to his connections with wolves, being their summoner and all, Nano felt as though he couldn't possibly leave the dog without helping it in some way. Picking it up, the dog made no effort to struggle, most likely feeling the Chakra from his Chakra Infused Dogtog seeing as wolves and dogs are both from the Canidae family. Feeding the dog a small piece of meat as well as some water, Nano walked around looking for the owner. After about 30 minutes of searching, Nano walked to a nearby pet store and handed them the dog saying to keep it safe and that he would put up fliers telling everyone nearby where to look if it was their dog.

After putting up a bunch of signs, Nano went back to walking to the training grounds. Once he arrived, Nano sat down in the lotus position and began meditating. He was expecting an interruption to come by soon seeing as that was what had happened every other time. Reaching out with his Chakra sensory, he would be able to notice if somebody was within the range of his sensory and he would be ready to jump up and scare them if necessary. Necessary meaning if he feels like being mean.

Wc 297
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Training blub (io nk Tenma) Empty Re: Training blub (io nk Tenma)

Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:34 pm
So yea, it was one of them days, Tenma did not exactly want to be out and about, but he had to be ya know, it was like, he had to train or get left behind in the dust with everyone else, but before hand, he had to give it some thought, what to train next, and after some thinking only one thing came to mind, another element, to learn its strengths and weakness's, that would be awesome! But...Which one, He knew water already, he was slowly learning the techs for it, he knew that lightning supported Water well, and or visa versa, but he was easily stopped by earth techs, again lightning could help with that, but it just was not appealing at this time, maybe later.

Tenma was walking towards the training grounds while he gave it some thought, earth could help with trapping opponents and the such, but that was not his style really, There is always fire, but meh, he did not feel like getting burned or anything like that, which left one element, Wind, it could help to lure opponents into a false sense of having the upper hand as well as make a nice counter for lightning users, this could prove to be rather good choice after all.....

Now all he had to do was find someone who could teach him the Wind element, he gave a soft sigh , noticing a kid running around putting up flyers, and then his stomach rumbled so he would go to get something to eat before starting his own search. Now breakfast was not to bad, some egg, noodles, pork, something light filling and giving plenty of energy, now that he had eaten his first stop was going to be the training ground, cause after all, best to start there for what he was looking for.

Upon reaching the training ground he saw the same boy from earlier, now Ketsueki wore his normal black attire minus the armor pieces, just because he did not feel bothered to put them on today, and he started at this boy taking note of his apperence and then he called out to him "Hey kid, are you a Shinobi?" he knows , may not be the best way to start things off, but he was not in the mind set of what was best, he wanted to get right down to buisness and find someone to teach him a new element to study, something about wind element just seemed to feel right to him. Now he awaited the boy's answer.
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:57 am
[Ooc: I'm sooo sorry! I completely forgot about this! I would write something up now to make up for it but I'm not sure if you want to continue this. Pm me or write in this thread if you want to continue this training session. Once again, I apologise for my forgetfulness]
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:39 am
((I dont mind either way is fine by me))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum