Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Yurei learns Clone Transformation Empty Yurei learns Clone Transformation

Mon May 15, 2017 10:06 pm
As the few Academy students let out for class, Yurei rummaged through his belongings, putting away his binders and pencils containing all of his notes and written instructions. Today the academy students, or what remained of them, had learned about the clone transformation technique, something Yurei took deep interest. Not because the jutsu was anything special, but because it was his first, and it was his intention to learn it after his class today.

Yurei adjusted his kimono straightening out its sleeves and torso fold. The beautiful blue embroidery of crashing waves glistened alongside the silvery, metallic-like fabric of his clothes. Yurei fluttered his pale eyes and stretched, running his fingers through his soft, white-as-snow hair. Yurei pushed his hair behind his ears as the light caught it, giving anyone looking a dazzling show a pure, opal-like color.

Yurei sniffed, and sighed as his ran his fingers through his hair. He hated it. He hated his eyes. He hated his skin, an equally pale color in comparison to his hair. Yurei glanced at his reflection from the glossy plastic encompassing his binders. He looked so odd, felt that way at least. It was almost as if everyone was constantly staring at him. Even some of the academy students bluntly stared, which was especially rude given the village’s general, or at least louder, voiced opinion on shinobi.

The young academy student took a deep breath as he threw his bag around his shoulder and made his way outside, issuing his goodbyes to the instructor. “I still have a few hours of daylight,” the pale boy thought to himself, looking outside at the angle of the sun. Its warm rays hugged passersby through the window, and it brought an element of life to an otherwise dead building. It wasn’t that it was run down, at least not on the inside. The surround area was filled with trash and graffiti, no doubt thrown and painted on by the villagers. Maybe even his parents.

Yurei stepped outside, letting the sun hit his face. It felt as if his mother was there, giving him a big warm hug. The boy took a deep breath and moved toward the shades areas, trying to hide as best he could from anyone passing through. He couldn’t be caught dead practicing jutsu, but he was determined to prove his parents wrong.

Before now, Yurei had tampered with justu and practiced with occasion, despite being told that he did not possess the chakra needed, nor should he want to by his parents. That advice didn’t set right with the academy student. If he possessed the talent, he should use it. And if he’s able to master it and have a good footing with the villagers, maybe he could stop the hatred that divided Hoshigakure and turned his parents into recluses of more than thirteen years.

Yurei sat under a tree and turned toward his belongings. The boy slid his plastic binders out of his indigo satchel and flipped to his notes, placing them in the sunlight the beckoned to touch the ground through the thick trees. Yurei read aloud.

“This jutsu allows the user to generate clones of his or herself. These clones cannot be touched and may dissipate when contact is made with said clone. Use with other ninjutsu to confuse opponents.”

Yurei rose his hand to his lips and nodded, squinting his eyes. He glanced down at the half-erased handseals. The boy tilted his binder to exam the imprints left by his pencil. “So… it’s ram, then snake, and finally tiger. Doesn’t seem that hard. I’ll have to channel my chakra to make an exact copy of myself…..”

“How the hell am I supposed to do that?”

Yurei leaned up against the tree in thought. He stroked his chin and scratched his scalp, trying to generate some ideas. “I suppose practice makes perfect. Learn my trial and error.”

Yurei stood and stretched for a moment. “Ram, snake, tiger,” he said to himself repeatedly. “Ram, snake, and tiger.”

Yurei took a deep breath and exhaled, forming each of the handseals in rapid succession. “Ram, snake, tiger!” Yurei shouted. A puff a white smoke appeared before him. He put all of his focus into the jutsu before a large bird flew out of the tree behind him, starling the academy student. He sighed and took a deep breath, but then looked at his creation. It was horrifying. Yurei’s face was sunken and grew, his hair a pale blonde, and his eyes almost deflated, as if he were an old balloon.

Yurei scratched his head, but nodded. “Alright, here we go. No more birds.”

“Ram, snake, tiger,” he shouted, “Clone Transformation!” Another puff of smoke appeared before him, but this one was perfect. He facial details were perfectly captured. Only one thing unsettled Yurei: that he was able to do it so efficiently and quickly. And his parents said he lacked the chakra. Yurei thought as he examined his creation. “No chakra? Not enough skill? Well I sure showed them!”

Yurei laughed as the clone dissipated. His bellowing chortle shook the nearby trees until he caught himself, covering his mouth. “Take that mom and dad,” he said trying to stop his diaphragm from having a seizure. “I did it. And you said I couldn’t! But why?”

Yurei looked across the road as villagers passed by. He suddenly knew the answer. They wanted to blend in. Of course! They knew he’d eventually discover his powers. “I’ll tell mom and dad once I make Genin! Then they’ll have to believe me!”

Yurei placed his notes back into his binder and his binder back into his indigo satchel. This took no time at all, and the sun was still glistening with a bright, orange light. He still had several hours left, not something all that typical with his busy, wandering schedule. Yurei twisted and touched his toes, and the boy began to climb a nearby tree, disappearing into the small thickets of trees were no villagers could see him.

WC: 1005
Exit

Requesting:

5 Stat Points

Clone Transformation Technique
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0