Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

More voided posts

+8
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Uchiha
Alister Yama
Faith Akari
Raizuko Akari
Takeshiyama
Saku
Koroshi Uchiha
12 posters
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

More voided posts - Page 2 Empty Re: More voided posts

Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:32 pm
oro was walking towards yen and the others, then saw the dead kage. he didnt know much about the suna kage, nor did he really care. he was only here because he wanted to leave suna anyways. he walked around the group of people a good 50 meters away and yelled to yen. "yen im going now, i see you have this under control, this isnt a problem i want to help in." he yawned and made his way. this was just an awful day for suna. 

(exit suna
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:24 pm
Shortly arriving after Ryu had made his remarks, Royalty felt a sense of respect for him. Out of the few people here, he seemed to be the only one who didn't switch up. He admired that trait. To him, Ryu seemed fit to be the rank of Jounin. It was only right that the Yuka put in his two cents. Maybe it would get the other Jounin to stop being crybabies. Walking to the scene clapping slowly and methodically, Royalty would observe the field. The Kazekage's head just held in the hands of a man that he'd never seen before. He tried not to look. It was truly a disgusting sight. The last thing he needed was to be reckless. 

"Damn.... What is that lingering in the air?" Royalty would exaggerate some sniffing actions. "Smells like a bunch of pussies if you ask me.. Now I don't even know why you guys are here.. But I know why this man is here." Royalty would look towards Ryu. Although he did not entirely know the man, he wanted him to know that he'd stand by him. "I have not gotten a chance to actually get to speak with you considering all of the exams and stuff. Congratulations on ranking up... You deserve it. Now as for you two." Royalty looked back over at Maku and Takeo. Considering how fast their Kage got defeated, these two were nothing to play with. "Now you mentioned Kumo. Is that why you're here? My comrade and I escaped from that place and I plan on going back for my family. What are your motives at this moment 'cuz I don't plan on losing my life or home right now.."
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:40 pm
Seeing his leader murdered in front of his fast in a blink of an eye, Kyson couldn't even hold his thoughts together. Seeing the others make remarks, and trying to have conversation with the enemy. Kyson honestly didn't want to hear it. It as like a plague to his ears. Kyson would run down from the building and stand next to Royalty, all happening at a speed of 50. Hearing Royalty's remarks, he didn't blame him for how he felt. After hearing Royalty speak and preparing for the worst, Kyson would speak.

"Ya know.. Lord Kazekage told me after the exams. If he were to fall, he entrusted me to be next in line for Kage. To be honest, even now.. I know I am no where near to holding a responsibility like that. Nor do I even have half the power to face you." Kyson would say to the two. He would then pause for a second to speak again.

"But whether or not I am ready for that responsibility, I won't let nobody destroy my home again. And if I die here, so be it. Peace out of the question at this point. Running to my death isn't my thing, but my parents ain't raise no bitch.."
Anonymous

Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:28 am
Salzem, in his massive lycan form, made his way through the literal crowd of ninja, a dark cloud clearly hanging over his head. Kyson would feel a tight grip on his shoulder, not necessarily digging in and causing pain, but tight enough that it would most certainly get his attention.

"Kyson... are you completely out of your mind...!?" He growled in his ear. Kage or not, this was not the time for formalities. "That man just killed Koroshi... a guy that could quite possibly rip down this entire village single handedly and you're saying peace isn't an OPTION!?" The lycan glared down at the Hozuki like he was more of a threat than the two men at the gates, then at those he heard commenting similar ideals or taunting these powerful men. Despite the emotion in his voice, it was still reduced to a soft growl.

"I understand you're angry, that you want revenge but your people come first! Despite how right and just it feels right now, this is not how you protect all the civilians inside. Look at them. Really look." Salzem nodded in the direction of two men that felled perhaps one of the strongest ninja in history. "Can you really afford to gamble the lives of men, women and children with a battle against that? Peace has to be an option here and they seem to be willing to listen. Be the Kage Koroshi made you to be and do the hardest thing you can do: Sit down and talk with your friend's killers." With that, they lycan would release his grip and wait for the oncoming hell to descend upon them.

(AP: 899)

-30 Lycanthropy Transformation
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:25 pm
Ryou arrived after Kyson's little speech. Then he heard Sal's counter. Ryou remembered what the man, Tak, yelled at them during the time over with the people. That's when Ryou spoke out, "Please sirs, if you guys wanted peace we should first talk with him." Ryou continued. "We shouldn't let pride over ride the safety of the people." He then knelt and continue saying, "I know i'm just a genin but I feel this isn't what our Kazekage would want." He hoped that they would listen, Ryou thought it was silly to fight obviously stronger men with the intent to kill. Also, he felt even if the man would die by these jonin and chunin of the sand it would only start war, and war is something the Sand or the Leaf didn't need especially now that Suna lost a kage.
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:55 pm
Kotsuzui had just made his way close enough to hear what everyone was saying, but he did not confront the two men like everyone else had. He simply stood there and crossed his arms as he watched. One after another, each shinobi came in to give their piece on the matter. Before they knew it, the two were now surrounded by 8 shinobi all voicing their opinion. Judging from what they people voiced, there were two sides. One side was all for talking things out and not putting everyone's life at risk while the other side were letting emotions get the best of them and willing to combat the two men who had just taken out the Kazekage. 

From Kotsuzui standpoint, he was on the side with talking things out. But no one here knew him and thus his opinion on the matter may not hold any weight with these people. After all, it also was not his Kage who had just died, someone he would give his life for. There were plenty of Suna nin here, maybe they feel the same towards their Kage as Kotsuzui feels for his Hokage. Speaking of which, where was the Hokage? He had been in Suna to watch over the joint Jounin exams between Suna and Konoha. Had he already left for Konoha? If he were still in the village his presence would greatly help out with the current predicament. In that case shouldn't Kotsuzui also make his get away back to Konoha? Probably. But he couldn't just leave. These were his brother's and sister's in arms. Brothers from Konoha and allies from Suna, he needed to stick with them. But for what purpose, he is just a newly appointed Chuunin. What good would he be against two men who took out a Kage if things were to go south. Maybe he should just make a getaway. With that in mind, Kotsuzui stood there out of reach as he continued to observe the situation play out.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

More voided posts - Page 2 Empty More voided posts

Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:07 pm
It all went down so fast, and it gave Maku no pleasure. It was the ultimate display of not only waisted talent, but also anticlimactic moments. The man he had fought so long ago had not been this way, he had been a worthy opponent. Idle hands perhaps? Or maybe his heart just wasn't in the struggle as it once had been. Perhaps the 9 tails had taken its toll on him, removing some sort of shield that he had before. Whatever it was the story of one more Uchiha brother was over at his feet, though this time he had done nothing whatsoever, and it didn't satisfy him in the least.

Takeo did a display of gore and manliness, which was both sexy and a little unnecessary. Though Maku himself had been prone to flamboyant displays on occasion so he didn't judge. About the time Takeo finished another man arrived. Watching him Maku couldn't hide the ultimate sign of boredom on his face. A talker.....talkers were either the best or the worst. He was willing to bet on the later, or else the fight probably would have went different. He arrived to quickly.

As he finished another shinobi arrived. A female this time who offered signs of compromise. Maku reached up and scratched behind his ear, his blonde hair being tousled in the cool breeze. His eyes glancing at the glowing of the other man.

Then another, and another, and another, and holy shit how many shinobi where hanging around watching all this. It had literally taken no time, yet now it seemed the entire village was showing up. It was almost ridiculous. He barely was able to keep from interrupting, but might as well give everyone their say. Mourning wasn't good to be held in after all.

"Well, my friend here is free to do as he pleases. You see, I'm not particularly interested in killing any of you." He'd say with a decisive glance at the one who had called them profanities. Honestly, get better trash talk Maku thought to himself. "He didn't technically have to die either. I mean, I've killed quite a lot of people, been there done that, got the T shirt you see...". He would say with his sing song voice. As he mentioned the T shirt his Girl Scout outfit would alter to that of his robes, emblazoned with moving akatsuki clouds thanks to his cufflinks.

"Truth is, you can compensate me. You can kneel, and submit......and be done. Or you can stand for whatever it is you'll stand for, and well.......it just won't go as pretty I guess." He would say with a slight shrug still watching the shinobi gaggle before him. His chakra senses on high alert for any kind of shady tactics. "Again, he can do what he wants." He'd say gesturing towards Takeo. "Though, Hoshi and Kumo are in a marriage alliance so very political you see. Long story though, this village is mine till we sort this out. It's.....part of Kumogakure, and I welcome you with open arms....metaphorically of course. Appoint your leader, and we three will meet. We can discuss what is to happen from there." Uhhhh but you guys might want to step back, I've seen this before.......this part can get messy.....". He would say, waiting for it. He even kneeled and made a hand seal, a golden bubble covering himself and Takeo. Any second now, he'd be a pet owner again. Clearly in a posture to lunge at something.

Of course time was starting to stretch, and he was still waiting. Ummmmm awkward. The breeze blew and the bubble held and his hair fell into his face. "O and konoha guy." He would say filling the awkward silence for what was coming. "Your people they can go, but I'd like you to stay and chit chat." As he finished he felt the familiar chakra starting to bubble over. Here.....we...........go!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum