Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

the end of winter [Private, IO, Ayato] Empty the end of winter [Private, IO, Ayato]

Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:27 pm

Do You Wanna Build a Chunin Part III

The wind blew through Hoshi like a sword slicing through paper, indeed the winds of change were showing themselves this day.  Miyamoto yawned as the cool air blew into his room from the open window of the night before.  He had received word that he was excused from the Chuunin Fighting Exams for a reason of declaration of the ruler of Hoshi.  It did not sit well with him, but it meant he was one step closer towards realizing his goal.  To rebuild Amegakure and redeem his father...redeem his clan name.  Reports are showing up in the news of some troubling news.  Artifacts being taken from the ruins of his homeland, and people claiming the name of Terumi to terrorize those that pass through.  He would get dressed as he would always do, taking time to make sure his bag was still packed for his trip since the third round of the Chuunin Exams was to study in person or at the library of a nation outside of Hoshi.  His target of course would be Amegakure, and he would pose as a refugee as to not rouse any suspicions from anyone that preferred to remain in the ruins, or enemy shinobi.  The night air was crisp and clear, but the wind that cut through every so often was biting and cold.  

“Guess I better let someone know where I am going…”  He said as he wrote a quick message to his teammate Ayato, which he would then find a carrier bird in the area and tie the message to its foot before feeding the bird.  

He grabbed his pack, weapons, and note of leave before taking his headband and pocketing it on the inside of his gi.  He made his way to the meeting point, the original spot where the team met near the gates for their first mission.  Fitting since this would probably be the last time that “Team Winter” would ever be partially or even fully together.  

As he waited for his friend he sat down at the exact spot they met not too long ago...he sighed as very seldom people would pass by, none taking care to notice him.

WC: 365

Last edited by Miyamoto Terumi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

the end of winter [Private, IO, Ayato] Empty Re: the end of winter [Private, IO, Ayato]

Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:26 pm
Ayato always preferred the hard stone of the window seat to the comforts of his featherbed and blankets as of late. Whenever he tried to sleep the walls pressed close and the cracked wooden ceiling hung heavy above him, abed the room was his cell and his apartment his person. Yet outside his window, the wide world called, day and night. He was in no mood to train, do a mission as once he had, but he could still watch. At night he liked to watch the windows to begin to glow all over Hoshigakure as lights, fires were lite from within the house windows, and he liked to listen to the sounds of laughter and blurred conversation from the gathering of families around the heart.

But the mornings were his favorite. Downy and windy like this one was, various shapes visible through the high scuttling cloud. All this coupled with the morning cold. At least before the Hoshi environment turned bright and warm and took what little joy he could find these days away from him. At least then, he supposed he could try to sleep. “The winds of winter are coming to an end, yet Kyousuke Snow is nowhere to be seen.

It was then that his brown eyes caught in the distance, the sight of black wings heading towards his window. The scenery was almost identical to Ayato's first dawn as Genin when Kyousuke Snow brought the team together, sending the same type of bird to summon him - Gods, Ayato was so startled then by the tap on his window that he almost fell from his chair. 

However, this was when he was green as summer grass. Now, taking hold of the bird, and removing the small parchment, he searched for a seal of wax, until he realized there wasn't any. He unrolled the parchment slowly, the identity of the author was revealed in the first sentence. Unusual indeed, since the signature is always attached to the end. However, "There is one only person in the known world, with that ugly the handwriting." He thought to himself and began to read the rest of the letter rather quickly, for that person belonged to his team.  “Well, I’ll be damned.” Ayato thought out loud this time when it was over, crushing the paper under the weight of his fingers.

Damned!” “Damned!” The raven croaked twice bobbing its head. 

They are smart birds, some smarter than others, same with men, Ayato understood. Tossing the letter in the fire hearth of his room, he went to the kitchen and re-emerged with a plate of fruit. He placed it on the threshold of his window where the raven sat, and it proceeded to feast eagerly on its reward. Ayato petted gently the bird on the head with his thumb before going to dress. 

A well-worn black, high collar jacket matched with woolen pants of the same color. Finally, Ayato fastened a fine, gray linen cloak on the left shoulder with a silver pin of the symbol of Hyuuga clan. Truth be told, his father’s cloak always felt enormous, too heavy to lift - some suggested that discomfort is the is the first nature a shinobi must learn to live with. "Damn them all then, damn their creed.”  yet Ayato felt a man grown when he draped the cloak over his thin shoulders and not the boy he feared he actually was. 

Stepping in the pre-dawn chill, he set the pace as he leaped from building to building. Normally, he would have walked since make haste was a word not mentioned in the later. But sometimes what was left unsaid was better understood. "That day I leaped from rooftop to rooftop too." He recalled, but it wasn't enough then, he had arrived later than everyone else at the meeting. Miyamoto, Genevieve Oasis, and Kyousuke were all there, waiting for him by the Village Gates. He remembered how the awkwardness for being late was overshadowed by frustration when instead of the bandit raid he expected, there was only gardening for them to do. But in the end, he brushed this all off by understanding that a shinobi must take what he is given, not what he wants. With some help of his teacher, of course, Kyousuke Snow might have been as thick as a brick, but when he wanted to make a point come across, he could be the most considerate person Ayato had ever known. 

Distracted by his thoughts, he reached the Village Gates, the place where Team Winter was established. And when figure of a boy younger than him came into view, Ayato's pace came into a halt. Miyamoto Terumi had a small travel sack on his back. To that, Ayato might have feigned surprise.  “Asking for a meeting the hour before the dawn, would not sit well with most, I think. “Ayato said skipping all easy courtesies, his piercing gaze meeting that of his teammate.“Thankfully the blazing fireball in the sky provides little enjoyment for me...and as you can imagine I prefer it when the world is dull and gray.”  Ayato let out with his usual dry tone, waiting for Miyamoto to announce to him his intentions.

WC: 850

Last edited by Ayato Hyuuga <3 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

the end of winter [Private, IO, Ayato] Empty Re: the end of winter [Private, IO, Ayato]

Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:22 pm
As he remained seated he looked around, noting that the shed had been recently painted and put back into what would be considered “working order” as he smiled softly.  Upon further investigation he saw the plants that they had planted had grown beautifully in the past months causing him to draw to the current situation.  It was ironic that just as the plants had bloomed, so did he, and now that fall was coming to be they were becoming dormant...much like what he himself had done for some time now.  However, after he was done with his talk with Ayato...that would all change.  He had other things to do and a goal to keep reaching for.  He brushed the hair out of his face as he looked up at the sky, a beautiful hue of grey pierced by the orange warm colors the sun was giving off as it rose in the distance.

“Fitting that I would leave just as a new day was beginning. Hmph…” Miyamoto would say with a heavy sigh, thinking about the decision he has now stuck to...leaving Hoshigakure.

He remained sitting as a familiar presence made itself known.  He could not quite place his finger on it, but he still smirked just the same before standing up to stretch just like he did the first time out here.  He heard a familiar voice behind him as he took a deep breath and released.  He turned to see his teammate, Ayato, enter the area wearing some new threads.  Indeed it seems that both of the two had grown up way too quickly.  Miyamoto did not step to greet his peer, but instead he gave a slight nod.  The question that he asked would be answered in time.

“I will not be fighting in the coming second round...my purpose calls me elsewhere...back to my home." He began as he looked at his friend.  Putting his backpack down on the spot where he was sitting.

“But before we get into that, let’s see how much we have grown.”  Miyamoto said as he punched his hand as if he were some sort of character from an anime. 

He moved his hands as fast as he could as he unleashed a form which Ayato had not seen yet.  He activated the Temple of Hephaestus as his body color changed to look like cooled lava, smoke poured from his mouth as he popped his neck. 

He of course would wait to see Ayato’s reaction before using Body Flicker to move at his top speed as a blur could barely be seen as he charged directly at Ayato in an attempt to punch him in the gut.  The move was not meant to kill, but he did not pull any strength as he wanted to test his ability against his teammate...his rival.  It was a single punch, and the amount of chakra output would rival most higher ranked shinobi in the area, even village people and farmers were in awe at what he had just done.

If he would hit or if he was deflected he would hop back to his previous location and smile as he would cancel out the technique.  Looking to Ayato he would make quick calculations.

“I see that we have become monstrous in our own rights….but I still have some growing to do.  That is why...I must leave the village, at least for a time.”  Miyamoto would say without the slightest emotion inflected in his voice.

WC:587/952
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:47 pm
The truth is Miyamoto was never the person who weighed his words carefully, whenever he spoke, that much Ayato knew. However, after crossing paths with several other shinobi, he would come to the realization that despite it all, Miyamoto’s words were much more pragmatic and had sense. Meaning it was not a pointless word walling, with the intent to sound smart, or better, or brag. 

Of course, the scales of the battle would change without him there. Genevieve Oasis was the most dangerous because her eyes never gave any intention what she was about to do or what she was thinking. But Miyamoto was by far the most troublesome if Ayato wanted to emerge the victor. The real question was why Miyamoto was leaving in the first place. The usually hot-blooded, impatient fellow who was never in lack of fighting spirit clearly was in contrast with his current behavior and decision. 

Without wasting any time, Miyamoto threw his small backpack to the ground which Ayato clearly saw as an act of tension. Then he went on and used the hand seals to activate that technique again - that devilish looking armor with colors of copper and black. The colors of a volcano.  A bloodthirsty Shounen manga might have yelled “interesting” with a devilish grin. But Ayato would remain silent. He had little tolerance for the bullshit genre when he viewed it upon others, much less himself.

Miyamoto had used that during in the Water Gardens. Small help he turned out to be when the effects of the Jutsu wore off. Still…that power did not appear to be something that can you trifle with. Shattering armor and bones even Florent’s sword with ease, and make no mistake that blade was not dull by any means. Ayato still bore the scar on his brow where the knight had cut him. Regardless, this was now apparent that Miyamoto had not called out Ayato for tea and cookies, a fight was what he craved for. 

"You've always been fearless, Miyamoto. I've known that since the day you instinctively stepped in front of me to protect me in the village sewers. I've always admired this. But being fearless makes you act without consideration of the risks involved and in this way being like that is highly detrimental.

Regardless, Miyamoto executed the ram hand seal, more the like Body Flicker and an attempt to close the distance and land a strike. Would he come from behind, the flanks…it didn’t matter. Ayato Hyuuga would let his guard down the moment hell froze over. Activating his Byakugan, he would keep under close watch’s his teammate’s movements and secure the perimeter around him with a 360 vision of his bloodline.

Miyamoto said something seeing how much they’ve grown, that would require Ayato to sit here and let his friend blow half his skull off. Alas
Of that, I’m not certain.”  Ayato let out calmly the moment a blurred image appeared before him. When he saw his teammate's shoulder movement Ayato used his taijutsu block to shield his gut from the upcoming punch. The rubber knuckles met Ayato’s bone of the forearm. A powerful impact sent numbness in his entire body, every part of him from the brain to toes rocked with pain. Had I taken that straight one I would be dead would be an understatement. 

Miyamoto played his cards, but now, it was Ayato’s turn to play his. The Mountain Crusher. Before Miyamoto went to retreat back to his position, Ayato with one shift move dashed forward, covering whatever distance Miyamoto had managed in an instance (155). White chakra flickered in his free hand, smashing his palm into Miyamoto’s chest, with all his force (115), provided it landed it, which was the more likely scenario considering the very short distance and speed of Ayato's dash, it would shatter Miyamoto's armor, blow him away and send him hurling through the street. 

Even though his armor might have suffered if the attack landed, it had done more than enough to cushion part of the blow [90 health]. Miyamoto was unlikely to have suffered anything more from minor chest injury from Ayato's blowAs such, his previous calculation would still stand to this point, unless he decided to proceed else wise. “I see that we have become monstrous in our own rights….but I still have some growing to do.  That is why...I must leave the village, at least for a time.”  He could see what this was about, Miyamoto trying to keep a promise of some sorts and at the same time depart from the village without regrets. Ayato knew that feeling… and he wished it was so simple for him as well. 

Aye, we have indeed. But don't presume that would fill me with joy, I never asked for any of it. What I wanted was a simple life where I could read books and breed animals....And if I grew tired of that then I suppose I could travel. Yes, see the wonders of the world and write a story about other great men and their accomplishments. “  Heroic tales could inspire people, make them dream a more epic life than the one they are currently living. But Ayato believed that hidden amidst the words about weapons, fire, and blood... sometimes there was also something else. Hope.  This was why he craved to write. Ludicrous perhaps to suggest that simple pages within a book yielded so much power that could help people walk through difficult times. Because after all these years he still remembered,  how stories had once helped a scared little boy regain his voice after the untimely death of his mother.

"But...I somehow ended up living that story myself." Ayato let out the tone in his voice almost sad. This was no longer an option ever since Hibari Hyuuga put a scarf around his shoulders and named him a son. He was a Hyuuga of the Byakugan, of a lineage tracing back a thousand years.  He had to bring honor to the family name, to prove himself, and keep his promise to his mother. " I understand your motivations. An oath is easy to keep only when you have nothing to compete against it." Ayato let out bitterly. For a moment he was tempted to walk past the gates of the village himself...Search for Azu, find her, embrace her get her back home. "Would do that if I could." But it was his duty to remain at his post - to fight in the Chuunin battle and win.

WC - 1035

-40 AP Mountain Crusher
-30 AP Taijutsu block
-1 AP Byakugan
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:31 pm
There was no mistaking it, he was definitely slower than Ayato and it showed itself in a tremendous way.  The blow from Ayato did indeed land it’s intended target as Miyamoto could do nothing but watch as his perfect attack was blown away in an instant.  The attack from his teammate pushed him several feet back, nearly to his backpack.  He did not clutch his chest as he came to a stop, and fell to a knee.  He did grind his teeth angrily as he looked to Ayato, not yet standing from his spot.  There was indeed a large gap in strength between them, the power of his technique was eclipsed in an instant as if it were just some sort of parlor trick.  His eyes were not the same as they had been before however, shining almost as a deep pool of cyan they showed a side of Miyamoto that was rarely ever taken out.  There were the beginning to show fear and anger...something Miyamoto tried to desperately hide. He began to punch the ground as angry tears fell from his face, he was sick of failing, he was tired of not being strong, and he was afraid that his long dead father would not accept him even though h merely existed in the head of the young shinobi.

“I can’t continue to fail...I won’t…”  He began as he still punched the solid stone beneath him, the crunch of his bones sent pain shooting up his arm.
“my father tells me to be strong, to always keep aiming to be the best...to avenge the village...to avenge him...but I can’t...I am cursed by his voice every day how does he still live...I have to be strong enough to find him.”  It almost sounded like the insane ramblings of a killer that has been caught, but in reality the child had reached his breaking point, he revealed to Ayato that he was talking to something that was not even real...it could not be real.

He was crying at this point, sure everyone had their problems.  Some kids struggled with their grades, others had no friends...Miyamoto just wanted peace, but this entire time he had only been keeping his head up above the water as his world seemed to come crashing down.  He had finally hit the bottom, he had sunk low enough to where he showed his true self.  He brought his hands up to his face and saw that his right hand was bloodied and bruised already.  He had torn flesh and it felt like he had ground some of his bone down as every so often pain would shoot through his nerves sharply at irregular intervals.  He sighed softly as he used his left hand to wipe his face.  He realized what he had just done as he stood up and picked up his backpack with his injured hand, slinging it across his back as he swung his other arm through the other strap and sighed.  He thought back on the conversations he and Ayato, the missions they have done up till now.  Ayato was always cool and level headed, even in the sewers...the fighting in the gardens, Ayato always managed to be a step ahead of him.  

He needed to close that gap, leaving the village was his only option to do so.

“My father is out there...he is still alive Ayato...he has to be, otherwise he would not still be contacting me...whoever said he is dead must be a liar…”  Miyamoto said as he turned away from Ayato. 

“Thank you Ayato…for coming out here...the village missions board will receive my mission location of choise in a few hours, by then I will be gone.  Hope you do well in the chuunin fight...”  He said as he began to walk towards the gate, the ground where he was kneeling was covered with dampness and blood as Miyamoto was trying to set off for a new adventure and to finish his mission both in life and for the village to become part of the chuunin.

WC:665/1,617
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:51 pm
The Hyuuga watched the teammate gingerly feeling his limbs, slowly trying to regain his composure only falling on the ground again. That seemed to break him. His eyes were filled with tears and he began o savagely punch the street out of frustration, his knuckles snapping and bleeding with every strike. Of course, he wouldn’t be okay with taking a hit, he was a 10-year-old genius, graduating at the top in his class from the Academy. While Ayato was….just plain old Ayato. He was never elegant in his movement or a genius that learned everything with half the effort. He wasn’t the fastest or the strongest, he was plain and dull. But this was exactly where the different between the two became clear, Ayato had always used to initiative and intelligence to create opportunities and carved his own luck by sticking to the things he knew, training them in practice over and over again he managed to develop as a shinobi and to the man he was today.

Miyamoto was focusing solely on raw talent and that clearly was not enough. But the truth is Miyamoto was most likely the only shinobi around his age, excluding Kenshin Uzumaki who could actually take the Hyuuga head on. Regardless, Miyamoto was clearly going overboard by crying and hurting himself over it, but just as Ayato was about to dismiss it as childish omnipotence the ponytail genin spoke up. Then everything became crystal clear to Ayato. Memories were ghosts indeed, whenever they are literally disembodied consciousness or simply metaphorical echoes of the past time.  And the ghost of his father was haunting Miyamoto right now.

You father is dead Miyamoto. Do you think you can bring him back?

Going out from the village would provide some clarity to him. Still, Ayato couldn’t permit it…was too dangerous. He might get killed, but that one was as dense as fuck. Would he understand…blind sighting him and knocking him out would be an option? He had read a manga about it. But despite being unnecessary and disrespectful most people justified looking after the receiver’s well fair. Then again had he resorted to such means Miyamoto would most likely try to find another way out of the village. So there goes that option. Dealing with such situations....even an honest man must lie. 

“And if he was alive why would you, out of all people make a difference?  There are hundreds like Axwell Florent, if not worse, out there ready to slit your throat at a whiff of a coin. What are you going to do then, ask for protection from active ninja village in the area? Follow that misconception and it will lead you to an even earlier grave I assure you. That ability of yours, there is no technique that can actually do something like that; you are as good as spare parts the moment a greedy village shinobi who fancies himself a mad scientist sets his eyes upon you.”Ayato might have spoken harshly but he spoke truly ...and there was no other way, he knew. Miyamoto would cling to the idea of his father being alive as fiercely as he did in his own life.  Despite this clearly be a scenario where a father wouldn't want for a child, no matter how you looked at, Ayato believed he might have achieved something else as well. Hopefully, Miyamoto would realize that the same danger applied to his father as well, undermining any possibility of the latter's survival. 

"There will be no songs for Miyamoto the brave adventurer if you are killed or taken.  Even if whispers of your fate miraculously make it back to Hoshi then I suppose higher ups will remember that every single one of ninja villages has more shinobi than we do.” Or so the Hyuuga assumed this was still the case, regardless the mixing the bluff with truth took no real effort, and any hints of the lie were buried entirely in his serious and cold tone. "Pray tell me, how do you imagine you can overcome all of these? Are you such a fabled warrior or is it that you carry a grumping in your pocket to magic up a fifty-meter statue spitting black fire?" Ayato knew this was definitely not the case, and so did Miyamoto. Bringing up the latter's insecurities, especially now they had begun to surface after Ayato outwitted him in combat was a good way to disable him. Adding Ayato's dry taste in humor made it somewhat more sadistic than it should, but more or less just as effective. 

You are not the only who has suffered from the war, Miyamoto. I had a friend that left months ago and never returned. The truth is I could barely stand the wretched girl, but that doesn’t necessarily mean I bear any less concern for her than you do for the memory of your father. Or perhaps it does. Be that as it may, I’d still grieve if she was indeed slain, yet you don’t see me running off. It is my duty to the village to stay alive, my place is here...and so is yours."Ayato paused for a minute, his eyes focused on Miyamoto's smaller figure. Looking at him up close, he could see his teammates for what he truly was a child - yet never Ayato had treated him as such. "Unlike me, however, there is a way for you to find what truly happened and at the same succeed in that mission without putting yourself at risk...Yet you cannot see it because you want to go gallivanting towards the wrong direction." Ayato stated calmly adding ice to his voice. Slowly he lifted his dominant left arm and pointed his index finger towards the location of the city Square. Miyamoto might have asked where or how - but by then he would definitely know the answer. "Knowledge is power." He finished, and for the first time since forever, Ayato Hyuuga threatened the world with a smile.

WC:980
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:09 pm
The words out of Ayato’s mouth struck a chord as it stopped Miyamoto dead in his tracks, he did not look back at Ayato, but he listened to what he had to say.  His clenched fist dripped blood as his anger welled up inside of him much like a volcano would build pressure.  Then Ayato spoke next of Sir Florent and how Miyamoto would just be the next psychopath’s science experiment.  He did not flinch at this, he knew the dangers of leaving, he was willing to embrace it so he could grow.  Most importantly he was willing to leave to get answers to a question he has been mulling over since he could really think back on it.

“Go on Miyamoto...leave, just keep walking...there is no reason for you to stay…” The voice of Worr spoke in his head, there was almost a hurried undertown that was barely noticeable.
“But...if he leaves and dies, his whole life will have been for naught...for once I think he should listen to the boy there.”  The voice this time was of his self doubt, it seemed it was actually agreeing with Ayato on the issue...it was an odd moment for the young miyamoto.

Miyamoto grit his teeth and with a couple of deep breaths he thought things over in his head...it was like running through the training courses at his full potential while simultaneously having multiple thrown weapons hurled at his back.  He then was brought back to the moment as Ayato spoke again.  He spoke that if he were to leave it would be akin to throwing his life away, it was harsh but it must have struck something in Miyamoto, there was a split second jerk as he inched his head towards the direction of Ayato in an almost menacing manner.  Ayato asked him finally what his plan was, and to what ends would it go towards the mission for the village...then he asked if all the issue was in his head as if he were carrying something heavy and it was weighing him down.  It made Miyamoto lose his cool as he whipped his full body around, bringing his hand up as if to make a hand seal before he threw it down in disgust at himself for nearly attacking his teammate...he was making perfect sense.

“I...I don’t have a plan Ayato...I just wanted to check and see what the current state of my home was with my own eyes...see if I could learn anything while I was there worth bringing back so that way I could serve the village better."

Then he asked Miyamoto if he was some fabled warrior, or if he could use some great and powerful technique in hiding, to which Miyamoto still with a clenched fist he would try to keep his mouth shut, it was Ayato’s current poking and prodding that was causing him to experience the voices in his head in full now.  

“You know that I cannot...you are pushing me to a place I do not want to be…” He said in his head as he wanted to yell at Ayato, but has not yet.

Then before he could speak out in resistance Ayato brought up the war and loss, it pissed him off that he was still sticking around to hear his friend out...he was losing time he could spend walking.  Then Ayato mentioned him losing a girl of which it seemed just from the few words he spoke of her that she was someone Ayato cared for in a way.  

“If she meant that much to you...why did you not stop HER then…”  He said in his head, but not aloud as he sighed as Ayato continued on his lecture.

He spoke that the village is his duty, after all...this was his home, but when he said that Miyamoto too was apart of the village and that he needed to take a step back and look towards expanding his knowledge while at home before venturing out...it caught his attention.  The silence in the space between them felt as if it lasted a lifetime before Ayato spoke once more as if punctuating the end of a sentence.  

“Knowledge is power…” He said pointing behind him back towards the center of the village.  

Miyamoto wanted to turn and run out the village gate, to get away, as if he were to run away and it would all magically work itself out.  Instead he began walking towards Ayato, pausing at the site where he beat into the stone, the scar it left upon the otherwise unblemished road was unsightly and a sign of weakness. As such, he swallowed hard, marking the area as a spot where his life changed.  He felt stronger, and with strength, he would surely be able to defeat his rival next time they fought.  For now he kept his walk, and as he passed he said under his breath…

“When I know enough of the villages, and the world...I will beat you in this exact spot so that I can finish my journey...this will be the last time you best me.”  He said before walking off back towards the village.

He did not return home however, he instead made his way to one of the many buildings under construction so he could spend the night to think and meditate.  Tending to his wounds, in the morning he would relocate to the library to learn about his birthplace.

WC:860/2500

[EXIT UNLESS OTHERWISE STOPPED]

Claiming: 2500 WC towards Chunnin Rank up Mission Part 3, Memorizing Ayato's Chakra Signature.

Link to Mission Build A Chunin Part III

Last edited by Miyamoto Terumi on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:06 am
It would seem that Miyamoto was one of the few people who truly understood Ayato's dry sense of humor - most people would assume he was giving death threats when he was simply jesting due to Ayato being serious all of the time. Despite that, his teammate didn’t have anything to say about it other than a plain no. 

A shame then, I could brag about knowing a guy that could do that I’ll warrant.” He let out dryly and was about to smile for real now. Yet Miyamoto deprived himself of the horrific and unexpected of his teammate's smile when announced he would soon come seeking repentance for his "defeat" today - which by all accounts he would most likely do.  For one Miyamoto was not a liar. His performance was enough to prove as much. Pummeling his fists on the ground in a flurry of punches smashing whatever material the street was made of like a sledgehammer would do to ice cubes. No wonder why Ayato's arm hurt like Seven hells after shielding his body from one of those blows before landing the counter. 

Unknown to him the physical contact he made with Miyamoto when he launched his counter, had activated a technique that glowed in his hand and absorbed bits of his teammate's stamina. Ayato was certain, it had been one he had been teaching to himself lately - one that involved absorbed another's energy upon contact. He had discovered the mechanics in one of the books that Hibari Hyuuga had brought along with their packs in Hoshi from their old compound in the clan's home village. When Ayato read of the jutsu that upon contact with the user's skin he could use a complex algorithm to drain chakra and add it to his own he couldn't help but be fascinated. 

Of course, the technique was not without flaws, as if to be balanced properly. Being a mere C-rank that someone could access without even possessing the medical specialty - had he used it one an opponent with a sturdy enough body the effects of the jutsu could be resisted or potentially be nullified entirely.

Ayato realized that if he added that technique to his arsenal he could potentially use the Chakra Absorption in conjunction with his Gentle Fist techniques - unleashing a flurry of palm strikes and absorbing chakra at the same time - that sort of thing.  However, no matter how he had tried to execute it on his training session's he failed miserably, but only today as if the threat of being hit had put him in the zone and he activated it on a whim. 

He felt in great shape today, despite his apparent lack of sleep lately. He had cut weight, the prominent cheekbones of his otherwise smooth face proving as much. His complexion too, being born with a white skin that turned even paler with the lack of sleep could be considered rather dull. Yet, his senses felt extremely sharpened al of his battle focus high, giving him a competitive edge when fighting. 

But Ayato’s true victory did not come from a brief battle but from convincing his teammate going to a quest that would most likely get him killed. This might have affected his growth and all since adventures outside of one’s comfort zone are known to harden him - but had left there was a good possibility there would be no growth of him at all. Miyamoto apparently could see that after Ayato pointed it out - and clearly was just as mad about it.

One might have expected a different response, a thank you perhaps would have sufficed. However, to Ayato of house Hyuuga it made no matter; for wasn’t doing anything to be thanked. Of course, he was a shinobi with a drive to prove his worth whenever possible, as someone would expect from someone with his last name. Yet, he had no thirst for battle or glory whatsoever and even less than that for the gratitude of others. He had to be. Would he truly go out of his way to training Nano, Sora and ugh...that magical girl. 

This was not a task he had something to gain, nor would anyone thank him for it, not even those he helped. Would anyone expect the Kage to come and say “Thank you Ayato you did a good job in your teacher’s absence.” Hell no. Even if he did look into it, she would most likely forget all about it the moment Kyousuke Snow walked in from these gates, running off to congratulate him for succeeding in his mission. No matter. Once again Ayato wasn’t doing this for face value.

Ayato took one last look at village gates, before departing his gray linen cloak billowing behind for the all the world to see. On the inside a peaceful village, quite people - outside a feast for the crows. Still, he found himself remembering that day in the dense green forest that gave his clan’s home village its name. Amidst the shadows of the branches and leaves that coaxed the earth a baby crow with a broken wing, so small that it could fit in the palm of his small hand. "It used to sit on my shoulder and flap behind me from room to room, to come and eat corn from my hand." Yet Buckbeack could never fly higher than treetops and that earned everyone’s scorn or sometimes pity. Ayato’s own brother started calling him Weakbeak. His own bird, an eagle named Fred was perfect in every way, soaring as high as the clouds. Ayato’s uncle convinced him he had to abandon the bird because he was making a fool of himself. And he was right. 

But now, Ayato was almost a man grown who couldn't lament on his weak self from the past and he would make himself a fool no longer. He had failed one friend he was not going to fail another. Today proved as much and so would the day after the exams. "I'm coming, wait for me a little longer.

[EXIT]

WC: 894 
TWC: 3873

Claiming
Limiter Removal [1035|3400]  20% discount (4000 - 600 [20%] = 3400)
3873 - 1035 = 2838 words remaining
Chakra Absorption  [2000|2000]
Taijutsu Block A [511|1000] already 489 [1000|1000] 
Brynden [362|3000]  already 2300 [2662|3000]

3600 towards Miyamoto's Build a Chuunin III.

Last edited by Ayato Hyuuga <3 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:25 am; edited 6 times in total
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:30 pm
Okay so, after looking over the topic I have come to the following conclusion

Miyamoto, mission WC and memorization of Ayato's chakra signature are approved, but seeing as you didn't train Added-Weight Rock technique at all I will not be approving any words towards it, so please edit your claims accordingly

Ayato, WC towards Miyamoto's mission is approved, and seeing as you did use Gentle Fist techniques in your second post, I will allow you to put those 1035 words towards your technique, but the rest of it will have to be put towards something else
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:53 pm
Edited
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum