Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Hello, Hoshigakure [Open, Hoshi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, Hoshigakure [Open, Hoshi]

Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:49 pm
Akemi continued to stalk the unusual pair along the rooftops until the little girl led the man into a shady looking inn inn. Hold up... A little girl, was leading a grown man man... Into an inn? This definitely called for some kind of further action to be done on Akemi's part. However, he would have to cause a small scene to break up whatever they were planning to do. A small shudder crept up his spine at the thought of a dozen eyes staring at him. An even bigger shudder appeared when he thought about what would happen if he didn't intervene.

Right, that settled it, Akemi needed to stop this mess. He fumbled and smashed both his hands together to form the Ram seal, performing a advanced transformation to manipulate his cells into something different. Instantly after performing the hand seals, Akemi's entire usual appearance would change.

Akemi was now around 6 foot tall, rather lanky looking, had short dark blonde hair, brown eyes and he was wearing his usual clothes. At first he felt a little dizzy at being at this new gigantic height. Seriously, how were people normally this tall? Akemi would never find out, but right now, he had something to do.

After silently hopping from the top of the buildings and walking towards the unmarked inn. He had to stop in the doorway. The stench was absolutely awful. The whole place reeked of old ale and dried puke. Through slightly watering eyes and attempts not to gag, he pressed on inside.

Upon entering, Akemi would immediately walk up to the small child and adult, staring dead into the male's eyes.

"What you're doing." Akemi would say, waving his hand towards the small child, the whole bar had grown deathly silent now, some idiots in the corner had started jeering, hoping to see a fight. Though, through some miracle of social courage, Akemi continued. "Is disgusting, people like you don't deserve shelter in Hoshigakure, consider yourself lucky that I haven't reported you yet. Though if I see you doing this again, I might have to." And with that said, Akemi would then grab the little girl's wrist and march out of the inn with her hopefully in tow.

Once he left, Akemi would continue to lead the girl far from the inn, twisting and turning through the sprawling streets of Hoshi, his heart still pumping like crazy with adrenaline. It was at this point where what he had done caught up to him.

Akemi immediately broke his light grip from the girl's wrist and shakily walked to a nearby ally. Once he entered the ally, Akemi pressed his back against the brick wall and sank slowly to the ground, rubbing his temples slightly. All those people where looking at him, every person in the bar. How many were there? A dozen? Two dozen?  Akemi literally normally actively avoided people, and now he had just drawn the attention of a lot of people.

Completely forgetting about the small girl, Akemi would then form the Tiger seal and he would instantly revert back to his normal form. Burying his face in his blue scarf and wishing that the only people in that bar were the small child and the male.

(If you want to continue this in another topic, just link it in this thread or something idk)
Iesada Saito
Iesada Saito
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hello, Hoshigakure [Open, Hoshi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, Hoshigakure [Open, Hoshi]

Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:31 am
[Ah, my bad. I totally forgot about this thread. Beat me over the head until I respond next time. Forgive me for posting out of order as it appears I was skipped, but I think this will allow for a better flow of events. Naturally, if you wish for me to delete my post just hit me up. ]

"Yukigakure," he responded with a hint of genuine sadness slipping into his words. "It was once quite the beautiful village. And now? Well, not so much."

The pair soon arrived at their destination, the illustrious Dogged Dog. Naturally, in this case, illustrious means an out of the way place that might fall down at any moment. So, in that sense, the inn was the exact opposite of illustrious, go figure.

While the exterior of the building had no markings indicative of an inn the interior had markings in spades. Upon entering Iesada's senses were assaulted on all fronts. The scent of stale alcohol hit his nose first and perhaps something that one might call vomit. However, none of this was a surprise. In fact, as far as dual drinking-lodging places went, it smelled alright. Then, of course, there was the sight of the a black painted dog's head that adorned the wall behind the bar, kind of weird. Oh, and the sounds, how could one forget the sounds of a drinking house? People talking and drinks clinking.

Yes, for the uninitiated the place no doubt looked like a dump. However, for the thrifty traveler places such as the Dogged Dog were havens. One could get a reasonable meal and a bed to sleep in, a win-win to be sure.

What happened next?

It was strange to say the least.  

The pair had only just entered the building when a blonde man entered behind them. Now, for the man to look Iesada in the eyes he had to walk around in front of the pair, which was a bit odd too. However, what struck the older man as even odder were the words coming out of the man's mouth. None of it made any sense, perhaps he'd been drinking? No, as he looked into the man's eyes he saw no sign of drink. Maybe he had mistaken him for someone else?

Either way, it became clear that he had to cut in when the man reached for the girl.

"Excuse me, sir," Iesada's steady voice filled the quiet in a way only a master orators could. "But I don't believe we've met."

He paused for effect and even the jeering people in the corner fell silent.

"Do you know this man?"

He glanced down at the girl who had helped him thus far, the question was clearly for her. After all, one can never be too careful in matters such as these. I mean, a blonde man of questionable character was reaching for a small girl. If that doesn't set off alarm bells, well, reconsider the situation.

All eyes were now on the imprudent blonde.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:57 pm
I do not have time for this, Shiroi thought as the buffoon walked in, drawing the attention of the entire bar onto the three of them. Fuck it, not trying this the normal way anymore.

Shiroi would dodge Akemi's attempt to grab her hand. After hearing them both out, she gripped tighter onto the man's hand. "No! I don't know him!" she screamed in the high voice, pointing her head towards Iesada. "He's scary!" At the same time, a single eye began a little dance. A seal of sorts. Shiroi stared at Iesada.

[[Eye mind reading jutsu. I think it's 40 AP?]]
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure

Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:57 am
The moment Akemi finished his slightly angry rant and only received a calm and collected response, he knew that he had somehow messed up in his accusations. Coupled with the fact that the man seemed to legitimately concerned for the small girl's well-being. Akemi somehow felt like he was in the wrong here. Well... He probably was, Akemi was not the most knowledgeable of people when it came to social situations.

And with that... All the mysterious confidence Akemi had previously held, completely dissipated from his being. His whole body sort of seized up in fear, his eyes grew distant and afraid, practically his whole face, bar his eyes, was hidden from view beneath his blue scarf.

Everyone in the bar had their eyes glued to him, their gaze seemed to bore into the Hiyu teen. His right hand started fidgeting with the bottom of his grey jumper, he felt like their gazes had weight, weight which was immensely strong. He needed to leave, fast. This was the reason why Akemi tended to stay away from all social situations. It pretty much always ended in the wrong way.

Still burying 3/4 of his face underneath his scarf, Akemi would run through the door at a speed of 20. If anything or anyone attempted to stop him, he would just ignore them and carry on.

-Exit unless stopped-

(Total Word Count: 1162)

(Claims: Wind Style : Quiet Footsteps)
Iesada Saito
Iesada Saito
Citizen

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:06 pm
Yes, strange had been the correct word to use here.

The blonde did not even bother to respond to Iesada's inquiry. Instead, he seemed to withdraw inside of himself and behind his scarf in some vain attempt to hide. The practiced diplomat had seen such a look before and he offered a sympathetic smile. However, his smile did not remain for long as the blonde rushed out of the inn. Stange, indeed.

"I believe I can take it from here," the older man glanced down at the small girl once again. "Thank you kindly for your assistance. I'm pretty sure I'd still be lost were it not for you."

Accenting his words Iesada would attempt to remove his hands from the small girls. Now, the real task would be bartering down the price of a room. How hard could that be?

Oh?

I've forgotten something?

I suppose so.

Perhaps had the Yukigakure native been better trained he would have felt the tug at the back of his mind, but he did not. Thus, the small girl gained access to the man's most painful memories with relative ease.

His story was laid bare for her to see as if it were some open book. The survivors of Yukigakure on the tundra, the sorrow for his murdered family, his path to Kumogakure to find help, his reception in Kumogakure, his status as a diplomat, Maku's heartfelt plea wherein he explained the path to Hoshigakure only to transport the man halfway there, and, of course, his most recent entrance to Hoshigakure where she would see that he had indeed been lost. Quite the story and much of it a lie, not that Iesada or the small girl would know for Maku's genjutsu would hold strong against such a weak attempt to delve into the mind.
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:13 pm
Exit approved Akemi (unless Shiroi stops you)

Not going to be approving your claim for Quiet Footsteps though, as the only mention you made about using/training the jutsu in any of your posts was the very first sentence of your first post, 17 words in total.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Wed May 10, 2017 5:49 pm
[While I *really* want to stop Akemi's exit, I'm not that big of a douche to wait this long to do it. Also I don't think that would be legal. So yeah.]

Shiroi wished to stop Akemi, but the memories she encountered were... concerning. They were a much more important priority than some idiot. Though she did make a mental note to confront the boy at a later time.

Shiroi would not allow Iesada to remove his hand from hers. In fact, she would grip tightly. Very tightly. So much so that it would nearly crush his hand. And should he try to resist, or remove his hand by force, she would grip harder. Given enough of a resistance, she would apply enough pressure to easily break the man's hand, though her intent was not such.

Shiroi's next move would be mildly elaborate. Not really. She would jerk down on Iesada's arm. Again, she was trying to not harm the man (much), but if he resisted too strongly, she would be forced to user her full strength to get him to the floor.

Assuming he fell to his knees or onto his stomach, Shiroi would continue. "Shut up and comply," she said while walking around to his back. The childlike inflections in her voice were gone, and it even sounded a little deeper than normal, though not so much as to seem gruff. With her free hand, Shiroi would reveal the Hoshigakure symbol engraves on a piece of metal attached to her scarf. "You're coming with me. Do it peacefully and I don't have to hurt you. Resist and I make no promises about your well being." Shiroi would reach towards his other hand. "Hand, now." Assuming she was allowed to grab it, or the man moved it to her so that she could grab it easier, she would begin to pull the man's two arms together, so that she could grab both with one hand instead of two. If the man tried to speak, she would cut him off with curt sounds, not even words. She pulled a length of rope from a nearby table. She doubted it was particularly strong (let's just say a health of 2 and you can break out of it with ease), but it may be enough. She needed something to dissuade him, not control him. Shiroi was fully confident in her ability to stop this man. He never gave off the impression of being overly strong. Of course, that could be a facade, but she would take the risk.

After tying the man's hands together, Shiroi would swap her grip to one write, lightly holding the other, as well as the rope. Unexpected or annoying movements from Iesada would result in Shiroi saying some choice of "don't move", "freeze", and "tch/zch" before yanking on whatever part of Iesada she currently held onto. She would then lead Iesada towards the castle gates.

[[Just assume that my post ends with as AT the castle gates unless you interrupt it somewhere earlier.]]
Iesada Saito
Iesada Saito
Citizen

Thu May 18, 2017 2:15 pm
From supposed pedophile to prisoner in no time at all, fun times.

There was not much the older man could do in the face of the girl's strength, so he simply bent to her will. Falling to his knees, he grunted as any person would when forcefully brought to the ground. Perhaps a normal person would have resisted, but in Iesada's experience resisting in these types of situations usually ended in more pain. Of course, the man wasn't afraid of pain; he'd just rather avoid it if given the option.

So, he gave the small girl his hand and off they went. Iesada did not speak in the slightest. Instead, he took in the sights along the way. Hoshigakure was quite the beautiful village. Shame he was now being walked through the busy streets as a prisoner drawing the attention of all passersby creating quite the scene as people parted before the pair. One would think a shinobi would be more discrete.

Arriving at a grand set of gates the pair halted. Alas, the Yukigakure native had hoped he would arrive at these gates under better circumstances, but he'd take what he could get. He yet had a few cards to play.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum