Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
KRATOSzs
KRATOSzs
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

KRATOS HUZOKI Learninng Puppet Art: Ventriloquism Empty KRATOS HUZOKI Learninng Puppet Art: Ventriloquism

Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:19 am
Kratos started his day like always. There is nothing odd in the and Kratos hoping for a little action. Kratos was in his room on his bed. Suddenly Kratos heard a voice but unable to understand it. Kratos ignore the voice. Again Kratos heard a voice and again Kratos ignored it. Then again Kratos heard a voice but this time Kratos goes to check the voice. what is the voice about. As he gets out his home he heard the voice again. Kratos understand that the voice is not calling him for sure but it worth checking out.

As Kratos reached te voice location there was no one in the ground but Kratos able to hear the voice fine from where he stand. Kratos then see around and see a man on 15 meters distance. Kratos goes toward that man and asked the man " do you hear that voice?"  the man replied, "yes I heard the voice, is there any problem." Kratos says "no I was just wondering where is the voice coming from because I don't see anyone there, why you are not wondering that?" The man replied "I am not wondering where the voice coming from because I am the source of the voice. I am practicing Puppet Art: Ventriloquism and you are disturbing me, now get the hell out of here" Kratos apologize to the man and goes toward his home. After reaching his home, at the door Kratos thinking about the Puppet Art: Ventriloquism, Kratos thought it will come in handy if Kratos know the technique. Kratos now wondering why he never heard about the technique or see it in his teacher bookshelf. Kratos don't open his home main door and goes toward the academy. 

Kratos reached the academy in 30 min. After reaching the academy Kratos goes toward his sir and as Kratos going to ask his sir about Puppet Art: Ventriloquism, Kratos sir says "oh Kratos I am a bit busy, so can you come tomorrow and I will teach you whatever you want, ok" Kratos replied to that "sir I just need information about Puppet Art: Ventriloquism and I didn't see this technique on your bookshelf, so I was wondering is this a secret or new technique?" Kratos sir replied "no it is not a new or secret technique, you will find all the information about this technique on puppet section in the academy library. Kratos thanked his sir and goes toward the academy library and start searching for the book named Puppet Art: Ventriloquism. after 15 min of searching Kratos found the book. Kratos take the book to the desk, open it and start reading. Kratos read and understand all the necessary information of the Puppet Art: Ventriloquism. Kratos goes to the academy ground and starts practice Puppet Art: Ventriloquism. As Kratos reaching the ground Kratos make the voice that he able to heard from 10 meters distance. but for Kratos, it's not enough. Kratos again make a voice that he heard from 15 meters distance.

Kratos was happy that he learned the Puppet Art: Ventriloquism

WC: 514, requesting learning of Puppet Art: Ventriloquism and 2 + stat for my work.

Last edited by KRATOSzs on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

KRATOS HUZOKI Learninng Puppet Art: Ventriloquism Empty Re: KRATOS HUZOKI Learninng Puppet Art: Ventriloquism

Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:13 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum