Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Too Sweet (training, Koba) Empty Too Sweet (training, Koba)

Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:52 pm
Kaori paced quietly as he waited for the other genin he was to train with. Senshi. His blue-black hair ruffled by a slight breeze, he debated taking out his kunai to practice throwing. He definitely needed practice in that area, his aim was as awful as it could be. His blue eyes somewhat unfocused, he began to think. Kaori sat down, the memories washing over him, some good, some bad, but mostly involving Takumi in some way. His mind flashed back to the day Takumi had saved him from drowning, and sighed. He never had managed to tell the other boy how he had felt... if only he had another chance, he would tell Takumi the truth, tell Takumi how just seeing him made his heart speed up, how his smile took his breath away.

But even if he had told Takumi... that wouldn't change the fact that he was certain Takumi loved him only as a brother, not anything more. His eyes closed as he silently screamed in frustration, even after all these years he still loved Takumi... only went to show how much the other boy had changed him. 

After pausing another moment to let the memories wash over him, he stood back up. Now was not the time to mourn his incompetence, nor his hopeless devotion to a boy he hadn't seen in nearly 5 years. Now was the time to train, to improve, so that if he ever saw Takumi again he would at least be able to show him that he was strong enough to stand on his own.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Too Sweet (training, Koba) Empty Re: Too Sweet (training, Koba)

Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:58 am
Senshi moved through the trees at an accelerated rate, he had completed his mission as fast as possible but he knew that Kaori-sempai was waiting on him and as such he didn’t want to tarry any longer. If you were going to make someone wait on you than in the least you should show up running and out of breath. That way they could tell that you actually valued their time and didn’t enjoy wasting it. It had been in a book on how to better acclimate yourself to people that he had read a year or so ago. It had still stuck with him however, and he had tried to live by a code of being polite to everyone.

As he entered the training ground he could see the elder blue haired Genin pacing around and he feared that he had irritated the man with how long he had been forced to wait. Running up to him he paused several feet away standing stiffly he gave a mildly deep bow in apology before speaking. “I apologize for the time it took for me to arrive, I hope you did not have to wait too long.” Lifting himself up from the boy he took stock of his surroundings for several seconds, ignoring the breeze that rifled through his hair. After looking around the training grounds and determining where everything was he began to stretch.

His eyes roved over everything with a surprising intensity that he had not looked at anything else with since he had met the other Genin. Finally he began to speak again, since they were here to train he needed to know what the man wanted to work on. “Kaori-Sempai, since we are here primarily for your training what is it that you would like to work on. Here,” Senshi paused making several hand seals and after he had completed them a book began to materialize as if out of no where. It was slow, as though several pixelated balls of light were a puzzle being completed. When it had finally appeared Senshi hand the book towards Kaori. “This is a jutsu encyclopedia, I know every D rank technique and below listed in there. I am proficient in Weapons however, I do know a few Ninjutsu and Taijutsu techniques. I am a Lightning and wind affinity user only though.”

WC: 392
Anonymous

Too Sweet (training, Koba) Empty Re: Too Sweet (training, Koba)

Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:46 am
----exit-----

i dont think this is a relevant topic any more rip.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum