Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Training for the Jounin exams [P] Empty Training for the Jounin exams [P]

Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:33 am
It is the same day the boy met with the presumed Jounin of the leaf, he is within the room his uncle crafted for him, he needs to make sure he has everything prepared for this exam, balled up paper can be seen all around him room with blotches of ink soaked through, the boy growls annoyed to himself, he is rushing and it is not helping him. Paper after paper he tosses behind him, at this rate Konoha might need to start cutting down their forest to replace the paper the sand village will be going through. The boy slams the brush on the table and runs his hands through his hair, taking a deep breath, he keeps messing up on his basics, perhaps it has something to do with his injury? His right hand was always his dominant hand. He props it up on the table and look at it, turning it left and right as he looks it over, clenching a fist and releasing, it seems to be just fine but, how? He isn't a medical ninja, but he knows something like this would take weeks at least, not seconds. The boy thinks back to what happened during the fight, his arm burned like fire, a tad more than his entire body did, he was filled with energy and the drive to fight, not even to win, just to fight, for that split second he lost a bit of control. The boy frowns a bit as he clenches his hand. "That's not me." He takes a deep breath, he needs to relax, whatever is going on, he needs to show that he is stronger than the other presence within him. He takes the brush within his right hand again and begins writing out different kanji, some a bit off, but a select few he deems perfect before he stops and hears his teachers voice in his head. 'There is no such thing as perfection, always push forward.' With that he crumples up the paper and tries again, going back to the basics he begins writing his letter, one after another, working on size, how straight they are, and properly distributing the ink to the paper as to not have it soak through on the desk, his earlier work leaving a bit of a mess he has to clean up, he'll have to apologize to Koroshi later about the ink on his desk. The boy works for a few hours, the same steps preformed over and over as the boy starts to get in the groove of his actions once more, the thought however of him losing control plagues him, perhaps he should consult with his teacher about his focusing, and calming methods. Getting up from his chair he picks up the last paper he wrote on only to see the back covered in ink, a shame, it looks pretty good to. Crumpling it up as well he collects the papers, throwing them in the bin in his room before trying to dab at the ink and get it off his desk, to his dismay it is not coming out, big black blotches and lines plague his desk as he sighs out, Koroshi is going to be upset with him when he finds out...if...if he finds out, if is good. He will pick up a mat to put over his desk to hide the ink while he is out, brilliant. He collects his brush and a spare scroll, leaving his room he locks it before running down the spiral stairs, waving to Tsuki as he passes, darting into the village, sun down will be in an hour, hopefully she'll be able to have some time for him. He moves through the village jumping along the roof tops, his arms hugging his scroll, ink, and brush for dear life as he glides between buildings. He looks around seeing others doing the same as him but going towards the gates, perhaps going on missions he wonders, he really needs to do more of those to show his uncle gratitude for letting them stay here.

Eventually he reaches his teachers home, he stands before the door, he goes to move his right arm but the scroll starts to slip so he tightens his grip, his left arm then, he tries and his ink starts to slip only for his embrace to tighten. For a moment he stands before her door with a dilemma, how can he knock on her door? He hasn't been with his uncle long but small traits have been picked up along with stories being told to him, his head reels back only to impact the door, the boy staggers for a moment before doing it thrice more. The door opens inquisitively as Lily looks out only to see the boy staggering a bit, loud thuds more than knocks came from her door as the boy stabilizes himself. "Are you ok? What was that sound?" The boy shakes his head a bit as he composes himself. "I'm fine...I didn't have a free hand so I used my head...literally." Lily looks him over, shaking her head about. "You're my strangest student by far, a complete opposite to the teachings of Fuinjutsu, and atop that your uncle built this house along with the entire village with his earth style, I advise against...using your head in the future, it is going to hurt." The boy smiles softly at her concern but is bothered slightly by him being the polar opposite to Fuinjutsu, refined calm and serenity, opposed to wreck-less Taijutsu and the fire of the Uchiha, he still thinks his sister would be wonderful at Fuinjutsu, but he will not let this discourage him, he is going to be greater than any before him at Fuinjutus, he won't let anything stop him from his goal. "I'll try and be more careful Sensei." The boy bows, items still clutched in his hands. "I was wondering, would you be able to spare some time? I was just informed that I'll be allowed to take the Jounin exams and my nerves are a mess and I keep messing up on even the simplest of calligraphy, I wanted to know how you're able to stay so calm, and see if you might be able to help me learn a bit more before the exam." The woman looks at him, puzzled, there is no way Lord Kazekage would allow a child to enter the Jounin exams, this must be a lie, but as she looks into his eyes she senses no deceit, either someone is fooling him so he will train harder, or Lord Kazekage actually believes he has what it takes to be a Jounin, either way she is not one to question her Lord, and his aspiration to improve she cannot turn away. She opens her door further and leads him inside, the door shut behind them, incense are burning within her home that smell of strawberries, that mixed with the aroma of an apple tea makes her house small like Konoha, or at least what he remembers of being within the village from his others memory. Lily gestures him to sit. "I only have till the sun sets, after that I will need you to leave." The woman seems bothered and Samuru frowns. "If you would like me to come at another time I can?" Lily grasps the pot of tea before responding, her smile is gentle despite her burden. "No, I think a bit of company will do be some good today." He takes the pot and pours them each a cup before sitting it in the middle of the table. Samuru doesn't pry more, he will try and make her feel better the best he can. "So, what exactly do you wish to work on?" The boy clears his throat, placing his items upon the table. "My focus mainly, I found if I'm flustered, or if I have things on my mind I have a hard time preforming Fuinjutsu, I've ruined my desk I used to write on with ink due to this." The boy looks down at this. "First off, you should remember your basics, I taught you how to write with chakra when we first met, it makes less of a mess, and helps make sure your tenketsu are more and more refined, and used to writing out fuinjutsu, they are some of the hardest to train and I'm sure you're aware with the bits of Hyuuga you have in you." The boy cringes a bit when she mentions the Hyuuga but nods. "It is not an easy thing to learn, how to clear your find of all distractions, the best advice I can give you is to accept life and let it flow around you, if you try to fight the flow, or struggle, you'll find yourself drowning." The woman sips her tea but the boy seems lost. "You will understand in time, in short, you need to accept that things happen and try not to let them bother you as much, because everything happens for a reason, either good or bad." The boy nods. "Now, start from the basics, and I want to writing with chakra like before." The boy does as instructed, his brush sliding gently across the page, he gets half way through the alphabet before Lily clears it, instructing him to do it again, the boy breaths out trying to calm himself, he has this. Taking a moment he takes a sip of tea, using it to calm his nerves, a trick his teacher taught him, he needs to pick up some tea leaves on his way home as well. He goes back to his training, letting his brush dance across the scroll, almost as if it is moving on its own, the boy closes his eyes as he writes, feeling the brush move as he writes as instructed, every curve, every line, all of it he feels as he goes through the motions. "very nice. If you're able to clear your mind, you'll be able to feel the connection with your chakra and be able to do more extensive Fuinjutsu, it all requires you to breath and focused on the task at hand, nothing else matters at that moment." Lily goes to stand up, a good amount of time has passed as the boy wrote out his sets, before he knew it the hour has passed. "That's all the time we have for today." The boy frowns, but she offers him a soft smile. "Don't worry, I'll be rooting for you in the Jounin exams." The boy blushes a bit before gathering his stuff and leaving, he is going to make her proud, he is going to become a Jounin no matter what. The boy leaves the way he came as the door shuts, this time with Fuinjutsu locks. Lowering his chakra the boy lingers, wondering what's bothering his sense, he moves to the side of her house with as much stealth as he can muster, he can see her through a window, a few candles are lit as she kneels before a shrine, an ornate brush sitting in a fine wooden case rests before a picture frame The image of a man with dark, short brown hair wearing white Uzumaki robes is in the picture, her head is bowed before it, he can see it slightly, there are subtle tears in her eyes that he can make out from his angle, he doesn't want to bother her, he will be there for her if she needs him though. Silently the boy leaves, walking towards the setting sun, stopping by a shop on the way home to pick up a desk mat to hide the link, along with a box of apple tea, the same his teacher prepares and the same incense, little does he know the reason why she chose such. He makes his way back home, placing the mat over his desk, and putting the tea away, he's going to make her proud, no matter what, so many people are counting on him, he can do this.

[Exit Closed]

2,026 words, requesting Fuinjutsu Calligraphy and Kata no Kuni for 1875, and requesting the rest of the WC to go towards Fuinjutsu lock E-Rank of 151/375, using 224 of my left over words from jutus refunds to learn Fuinjutus locks E-Rank leaving me with 71 words remaining.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

Training for the Jounin exams [P] Empty Re: Training for the Jounin exams [P]

Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:07 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum