Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Needs friends :) (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Needs friends :) (Open)

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:20 pm
As Kuro’s hands moved to perform the tiger seal and make the clone Ryu would begin to move at a fast pace away from the other ninja. (Speed 80) He would pick up the much weaker chakra signature of the water clone and watch as it formed next to the original. As the clone formed chakra seemed to flood into the things throat, before bursting forth into a large liquid snake. It wasn’t fast, so Ryu would be able to outrun it if need be. It seemed that wouldn’t be necessary though as the snake crashed a couple meters away causing water to fly everywhere. I can still sense him even if I can’t see him.

As Ryu prepared to make a tiger seal he barely spotted a disk flying out of the water and coming towards him. Without stopping his movement (speed 125), he would clap his hands together sending out a burst of wind chakra that would send the shield flying back at the ninja that had thrown it with a speed of 40. The gale would cause sand to fly about in addition to the water, the boy wouldn’t close his eyes though it was much easier to avoid getting dust in the eyes with sunglasses. “So, a surprise attack through the water nice.” With the tiger, hare, and dragon seal Ryu would inhale deeply before exhaling a tornado and sending it toward his opponent. With a speed of 60 and a power of whatever wouldn’t kill Kuro if it hit for some reason.  If the ninja moved. Ryu whilst continuing to move around the other (He’s basically running a 15M circle, if you move 1M towards him he moves another back) would use his dominant hand to change the direction of the cyclone and make it chase the other.

The clone would continue to watch Ryou and use sensory to keep tabs on the fight. The blade of wind became visible once more, but unlike a sword ready to cut straight from the scabbard this blade needed some sharpening. It was getting better little by little though, so their efforts thus far wouldn’t be without purpose. ”Good, just continue to sharpen it. Then once you think its sharp enough use your energy to move it away from you.”

WC: 383

Used Gale Palm and Flower Scattering Dance 7/7 posts remaining
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:25 pm
(sorry for the delay, my wifi tower got knocked over)

Kuro smiles as he notices his shield being knocked back towards him, turning it to mist and pulling it back to himself. Ryu's counter attack was... well pretty freaking cool! The genin had created a cyclone that began moving towards Kuro, the Hozuki starting to run to his right, his clone copying his movement. As he moved, he noticed the cyclone following him, intrigued by it's ability to be moved almost like his Snake Mouth jutsu.

Deciding to split apart, Kuro's clone continues to try and circle around the cyclone while the true Kuro tried moving backwards so that Ryu would either follow him or focus on the clone, which would determine Kuro's next move. Seeing that Ryu seemed to be focusing his cyclone on his clone, Kuro would perform the seals for Water Needles, channeling his chakra through his clone as it swings it's arm and creates a row of five needles from it's own body, the needles hovering in the air without moving at first while the clone continued moving. Kuro then stops running and performs the bird seal, slamming his hands to the ground to use Rock Pillars. Six dull rocks would shoot out of the ground around Ryu in an attempt to keep him from moving as the water needles are released and launched at Ryu, both jutsus moving at a speed of 40.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:44 pm
Ryou was also sensing the battle with his newly developed skill. He sensed the incredible battle going on. As Ryou thought about it, this was a first shinobi vs shinobi battle that he has witnessed, kinda. He also noticed that Ryu and he had the same thought went he had to mainly use wind style.

Ryou then focused on what the clone said. Just a little sharper, the launch it. He had thought as the blade just got a little sharper. Then Ryou thought it was enough to then launch it. Of course the faced away from the battle, he didn't want to launch any unexpected attacks at his new friends. He focuses the energy, throwing the wind chakra blade was beautiful, as it made a nice, clean slice in the sand he aimed at.

(TWC: 1912)
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:43 am
Well unless he is suppressing his chakra that’s the clone. Ryu would think looking at the original. He seems more sluggish and his chakra feels weaker. Moving his hand towards the original the cyclone would follow in turn. “I also have jutsu without handseals and only require a thought to use. Should I show you?” Nah, this and extremely steaming murder would be a bit overkill. I’d rather see what is next.

If the cyclone following the original wouldn’t change what Kuro was doing. Sensing the chakra within the needles and the earth beneath his feet. The ninja would jump directly into the path of the earth and needles activating his fuinjutsu barrier formed on his arm. Well this either works or I end up in the hospital today.

As the attacks collided into him he felt the barrier break and a tiny bit of water hit into his skin. It wasn’t painful though, just a droplet. “Well the barrier works at least.” He would say using his hand to continue moving the tornado, he would also start to run once again.

As the cloned watched his face grew into a smile. ”Okay, great now come join the fight.” The clone would disappear sending all of the information to the original. “Ryou, learned that technique he’s probably coming over here to test it out. Is that cool?

WC: 227
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:04 pm
Kuro smiles when he see that Ryu seemed to be fine, apparently having used the barrier he'd worked on earlier. Now, how to deal with this annoying cyclone that wouldn't go away? It was really just getting on his nerves at this point. Plus Ryou would be jumping in to try out his new jutsu. If that was the case... Kuro smiles as he makes his next decision, putting his hands together in a Tiger Seal. "All right, then it's time to get wet."

The sky would suddenly begin to darken as thick clouds form overhead and block out some of the sunlight. Rain would then slowly begin to drip down before becoming a full heavy rain. If either of them used chakra sensory, they would find that all of the rain was filled with Kuro's chakra. Kuro would grin and crouch slightly before jumping backwards into the cyclone that was chasing him. As the heavy wind started to toss him around, he liquefies, letting the wind rip him into tiny water pieces and get tossed around, spreading his body and chakra all over the place in the rain to help ensure they would lose track of him.

Once spread out in the rain, Kuro would start pulling himself back together between Ryu and Ryou, taking a bit  of time thanks to being strewn out everywhere, giving them some time to think and plan their next move.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:04 pm
Ryou was surprised that Ryu wanted him to fight them both. Mixed with confusion, he was also excited. He jumped over the clone into the battle.

When the heavy rain came he noticed the chakra sensory was not helpful, he was a little disappointed that he couldn't use the skill the just learned. Ryou knew that Kuro did it, he also knew that this could mean he is going to try a sneak attack, but that was just a theory. Ryou, also, couldn't just use the blade of wind blindly. Ryou did witness Kuro go into the cyclone,which was a jutsu he want to learn, then he disappeared. He wasn't worried because he knew that he was from the Hozuki clan, a clan know for their unique jutsu. What Ryou did instead was worry about Ryu, there was still to much unknown. Ryou pulled out two kunai and stood in a defensive position.

(TWC:2066)
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:32 am
As the skies darkened and water hit his face, Ryu looked up. Rain clouds had formed and the presence of Kuro was everywhere. He would look back at Kuro removing his sunglasses, they had become hard to see out of after the rain had touched them. “Hey, don’t back into that!” He would yell while directing the cyclone another way. It was too late though the Hozuki was inside.

Ryu ended the cyclone technique. “Hey, Ryuu go get a medic. I’ll find Kuro and give him first aid.”  Ryu looked around with his eyes and even tried sensory, but he felt Kuro in every direction. This is so confusing, where is he? He walked into that cyclone like an idiot. “Kuro, are you okay?” He would yell.

The ninja dashed around the field looking for his opponent, but he couldn’t see him anywhere. With his clothes drenched he had to wonder if the cyclone had thrown the ninja. “Where did he go?” 

WC: 162
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:56 pm
Kuro would rise out of a puddle, pulling himself back together in the open. He started to open his mouth to say something with a big smile, but was interrupted by his stomach letting out a very audible growl. "Aheh... Man I'm getting hungry. Guess I shouldn't try too show off too much more."
 He then brought his hands together and formed a few handseals as he uses the Water Beast jutsu. Water begins rising up behind him, forming a large wolf-like head along with two large arms with claws at the end, a torso holding it all together. 

"Well, I think I'm gonna use one more big trick. Using so much chakra is just making me hungrier."
Kuro chuckles as he controls the beast and has it chomp down on him, turning to water and melding with jutsu. The jutsu would raise it's head and it's eyes light up with deep blue chakra as Kuro took direct control with Water Beast Tamer. The Kuro-beast looked to each of the genin around him then raised it's legs, using it's claws to beckon them to come at him. Kuro's voice then came out of the creature's mouth as he spoke, though much deeper than usual. "All right, Hit me as hard as you can! Show me what you've got!"
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:34 pm
Ryou had put his hood down letting the refreshing water hit his face. It was especially nice with Suna always being hot in the daytime. Ryou signed seeing Ryu struggling with not knowing Kuro was a Hozuki then he laughed finding it also funny.

Ryou witnessed Kuro use his justu. Ryou grew worried, I don't know anything that could be effective, well of course Gale palm but other wise that's it. Ryou couldn't tell if it was sweat or rain running down his face. He could only think of one thing, let Ryu demonstrate his abilities. Then Ryou could find out more about Ryu's jutsu. Ryou looked at Kuro the whole time thinking of this. He get ready for any attack, Ryou then grew worried if he couldn't dodge it his his speed only being average. Rain water dripped from his kunai, chin, and clothes.

(TWC:2212)
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:35 am
Standing in the rain Ryu would listen to Kuro say that he was getting hungry. “I’m hungry too, but I have to show off. Its just my style, sometimes.” Watching Kuro make seals and form some type of creature from water. He would continue to look as he jumped inside of the creature.

He doesn’t even know what he is asking for. “Show you what I’ve got. All right, but you wanted this.” Ryu’s skin would turn pale as he rushed wind energy through his body. “Riot Control technique.” Forming three blades of wind between his fingers, he would hold them ready. At the same time a spinning ball of chakra would form in his other hand. While at the same time as that five orbs of intense heat would appear around his body and circle him. As the rain touched the orbs, they would sizzle and evaporate it immediately.

“Gotta, love jutsu without handseals.” He would say waiting for Kuro to approach with his justu, so that he could use all of the things at his disposal. 

WC: 178
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum