Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Needs friends :) (Open) Empty Needs friends :) (Open)

Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:29 pm
Ryou was reading, like always, his grandpa's diary. He was home alone his aunt was out with friend. He slams the book down suddenly. "Ok Ryou, You need to get out and go shopping and maybe meet some friends." He says like he was someone else and was in front of him. Rushing to the door and putting on his jacket, Ryou went out.

The first place he went was of course the market area to get some food. Ryou went to grab some curry ingredients. Then went for some fruits. The lady running the stand was very nice. "Oh, What a big man you are helping with groceries." Ryou smiled. "Yeah we needed food, Thanks" He takes the bag of food. Now for his second mission he went to a more open area but still with people. So far he couldn't find anyone his age. Not paying attention, a man bumped into Ryou, knocking him over. "Ouch." "Watch it little man!" The large man said looming over. "S-sorry" Ryou said in defense. "Sorry won't cut it, little man!" He said cracking his knuckles . Ryou figured he man was in a bad mood or something. That's when the large man, which was around 6 foot, picked up Ryou by the shirt. Ryou struggled trying to pry the man off him but he had the size advantage. Ryou didn't want to hurt him so he didn't use any jutsu but the large man was probably not thinking the same thing.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Needs friends :) (Open) Empty Re: Needs friends :) (Open)

Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:43 pm
"Well beat him up." A kid said from the rooftops above with his chakra suppressed. He placed the sucker back into his mouth before pulling it back out. "This big dweeb is totes asking for it. I'll look my butt the other way. A light beating is fine nothing severe, no hospital visits, naming (maiming), killing, and lastly no cup checks. We're sand ninja not savages." He would then spin his body around pointing his butt the other way and then look back to watch the beating. "You can start its turned."
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:51 pm
The larger man looks over. "Who the hell do you people think your talking to?" He throws Ryou the ground. To add more intimidation he rolls up his sleeve, showing muscle. He places his hand on Ryu shoulder. "Now just cause you're a ninja doesn't mean you can boss me around. Ryou gets up, "Hey, don't gets others into this, it's between you and me." He says to try to get others out of the fight. Ryou didn't know if Ryu could defend against him but his guess was that he could.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:14 pm
“Well I’m Ryu Reinhard and that…” He would say pointing with the sucker to Ryou. “Well I’m not sure who that is.” With a swift motion, Ryu moved away from the hand coming towards his shoulder and leapt onto the ground next to Ryou. “Well I didn’t give any orders, I only suggested.” He would shrug and walk past the genin. “But, if the kid doesn’t want to fight you that’s okay. Just know if you try to throw me like you did to him, I’m gonna roast you like a marshmallow.” It could have been an idle threat seeing as Ryu said before not to hurt the guy too badly, but did this guy really want to try.

Whether the guy pressed forward or not, Ryu would make a shadow clone. “I have seals to practice, so clone me if this guy decides he wants to fight poke him in the eyes and hit him pretty hard.” He would then look at Ryou. “Genin you are coming with me we have a lot of training to do if that guy was able to hit you. What elements do you have? I have Fire, wind, and scorch.”
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:44 pm
"You two aren't worth it." he leaves threw the market still able to see his large body over the crowd. Ryou turns to Ryu. "You have a weird way to handle situations, but now you wanna train me?" Ryou was confused. First Ryu wanted to have him get attacked now wanted to train him. Ryou answered his question. " I have wind style and the kekki genki Shikotsumyaku." Then he gives him a question. "Why do you want to help me , a stranger?"
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:08 am
Ryu turns to his clone who let the guy leave. “Dude he said we weren’t even worth it. Here I was thinking the same thing about him, that’s why he got to battle a clone.” The clone would laugh before flipping the original the bird and poffing away in a cloud of smoke. The actual Ryu dropped his sucker in astonishment at his clone’s actions. “I’m telling mom on you bro. Wait would I be telling on myself then… Yes, so I’m not going to say anything to anyone.”

“Thanks, I like to do things in the most unusual way as possible. It psyches out people you know.” Picking up the lollipop there seemed to be a bunch of sand on it, Ryu didn’t mind though and placed it back into his mouth. “I want to train you because a ninja getting bullied by a random guy is pitiful. Also, it is my job now to train the youth of this village.” Considering, Ryu was a youth himself at only twelve years old the sentence was a bit awkward.

“So, you have a kekkle gekkle (kekkei genkei) too? The shik… shiktomaratsu. Well I can’t say it we’re going to call it alphabet.” Throwing his arms behind his head the kid would walk forward expecting the other to follow. “So, tell me a little about your alphabet powers if I can help you with it I will. Otherwise, I know plenty about wind to help you there. I have single target focus wind attacks, and even area of effect jutsu.” 

WC: 259
(A little about my character he is illiterate and extremely blunt to the point of being rude. Have fun, lol.)
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:22 pm
This guy, he's a strange one.Ryou thinks." Well my shiko-...um, My alphabet power, apparently it controls my bones." He laughs after calling kekki genki "alphabet power". After telling him, Ryou told him. "I could of defended my self...I just didn't." Ryou didn't want this new guy that he could of been weak. When he looked at him more he noticed he must of been not that much older then he.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:18 am
"I don't know. Your reflexes don't seem too sharp." He would say quickly waving his hand before the boy's face before returning it to his side at speed 125. (You need a speed of 65 to see the full movement.) Ryu would watch the kid's eyes to see if they were tracking the motion. "Also, your chakra isn't very strong. You could be a taijutsu user though, from what I've seen most hand to hand guys develop their chakra skills last. Your young though, so you get a pass. You aren't like some of those eighteen year old academy students I've seen around here."

"You can control your bones? That's wicked dude." He would pause and look at Ryou. "I can't help with that. So, I can teach you some wind jutsu if you'd like. Or I can teach you to use the fire element, or how to sense chakra, maybe even how to hide your prescense." He would then place a hand onto his chin. "How much do you know about ninjutsu? It will greatly effect what I am capable of teaching you."
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Ryou was a little embarrassed that Ryu was pointing out his weaknesses. "Well I'm not great at taijutsu but I love ninjutsu, it would be awesome if you could teach me how to use some more ninjutsu." Ryou was excited. "And also, I'm eleven, so I guess I'm a early bloomer?" He was a little offended by Ryu thinking he was eighteen. Ryou was trying to figure how strong this guy was but was still learning things about this new character. One thing he was impressed about was Ryu speed from him just waving his hand.

(WC: 96)

(TWC: 589)
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:46 pm
“Good at ninjutsu good stuff, follow me to the training grounds then. I don’t want people walking into a tornado. At least if they do it at the training grounds its not my fault.” He would move at a pace the Ryou could keep up with if he were to follow.

Once there Ryu would create two shadow clones and then give directions to each. Okay, clone one your with me to practice fuinjutsu. Clone two, you are to practice with… That kid. Second objective is to figure out his name. Alright, Ryu army hands in!” All three put their hands together. “When I say football you say GAME TIME! Football! GAME TIME! Football! GAME TIME! Alright break!” After the break the second clone ran over pumped up to all hell.

“Are you ready son, cuz we about to get this stuff lit!” He would make a fireball and hurl it into the air. “Spittin fire.” The clone would then ask in a similar enthusiastic manner what Ryou wanted to learn. “Before I teach you anything though I’ve gotta know your name.”

As this went down, the original and clone one were making poses using their hyped attitudes. “So ,I pop out of nowhere and show her cannon one and cannon two. Kerpow, kerpow.” The clone just looks at the original awkwardly after that. ”Dude, I’m you that didn’t happen. All you said was get on my level and ditched her.” “Shut up me. Lets just start the training. Never let me have fun.” 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum