Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 7:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 6:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 3:38 amRiloA Late Night DipToday at 2:10 amAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 10:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 4:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 3:08 pmIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 2:00 amMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 1:59 amMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:59 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 28%
19 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hinoki Hyūga
Hinoki Hyūga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Genin Exam Final Stage: Hinoki v Azure - Page 2 Empty Re: Genin Exam Final Stage: Hinoki v Azure

Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:38 am
As the threads surrounded Hinoki; He was still unsure what he had done this time to merit discipline.  He didn’t have the will to resist, his thoughts now. He was barely listening to what Yazu was saying, only pulling him back to the world. Hinoki bowed down all on all fours, head touching the ground “Forgive me for my arrogance. I meant none and I apologize. I thank you for giving me an another chance to prove my worth to Kirigakure. ” He said in a loud clear voice. He was good at apologizing, activating his byakugan; “Time to finish this, Azure. Ain’t going to hurt at all.” he mutters as he gets up and attempts to use Gentle Fist: Palm bottom on Azure's chest with speed 33 and strength of 19.

[1035+125] = [1175]
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Genin Exam Final Stage: Hinoki v Azure - Page 2 Empty Re: Genin Exam Final Stage: Hinoki v Azure

Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:01 am
Azure was more confused than anything as he stood back up with kunai in hand (Why is this happening again?) he asked himself as he looked around the places (I want to fight again it's pointless I lost ones already.) he thought as the sudden urge to kill slowly overcame him and as he saw Hinoki come at him he crouched down and used the Kunai stab Hinoki in the chest "I'm sorry." he muttered.

speed and power=54
Hinoki Hyūga
Hinoki Hyūga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:10 am
Hinoki saw the strike coming from a mile away. Dodging to the left, He gave Azure a good kick in the teeth at speed 30 and strength 15, as focused his chakra on his index finger and jabbed Azure on the forehead, attempting a Tenketsu Needle at speed of 40, albeit holding back chakra to not kill Azure but just paralyze him.

If that succeeds, he walks off (don't tell me you gonna dodge that at point blank range):
“Well,” he thought to himself as he began making his way back into the academy corridor, Medical Nin rushing in the opposite direction to go to Azure’s limp body; "At least I have this now” he said as he pulled out his headband out of his pocket, running his fingers over the three indentations that signaled him as a Shinobi of the Mist Village “I’m a Shinobi now, I guess” he said with a weak grin. He wrapped the headband easily over his forehead and started making his way outside. He barely used any of his energy, yet he needed a nap more than ever. Unfortunately for him, he now had the one on one sessions with Ren. When he checked the classroom, he found that Ren had yet to return so he slowly made his way to the ramen stand to get a super wasabi ramen and took a side of miso soup to celebrate his victory, though he ate there in silence. It felt good to win, yet he expected more. He took his time eating, knowing that Ren and Shi were probably well underway their “private lesson” and it was not going to finish anytime soon.  

Thanking half heartedly the Ramen man, he left two empty bowls; Food was always welcome in Hinoki’s belly, no matter the mood. He made his way to the academy, slowly as possible like always. He still was probably too early and he found that Ren had not yet returned to the classroom. Taking out a chair out in the corridor, He sat down and prepared himself for a good nap, knowing full well that Ren would wake him up on her way back. “At least it was a good day” he thought to himself, sighing as sleep took hold of him.

[1175+332] = [1507]
[Exit]
[1400-800]=[600] (Genin Cost)
[Claiming 3 stats] [600]
[Gained Tree Climbing/Surface Walking][E Rank] [Free upon rank up to Genin]

Last edited by Hinoki Hyūga on Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen

Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:17 am
Azure turned his face so the kick wouldn't hit his mouth and fell to one knee (That really hurt) he thought as he was hit with the Gentle first that made him unable to move his body at all "Well then guess I can take a power nap." he says falling fast asleep as his Father walks in and takes him home.

[exit]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:11 am
The proctor watched the proceedings without interfering, merely making a note on his clipboard when the Hyuuga boy passed. Those who got knocked out this early in Kirigakure deserved to stay knocked out.

He would make his way to Headmaster Tsubasa with an update once the boys left.

(Genin rank for Hinoki approved. You also get 15 stats and a free specialty <3)
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:15 pm
Having completed the exams and performed as he needed Yazu would simply turn, disgusted by the failure shown by Azure, and walk away ignoring his responsibilities for the remainder of the makeshift tournament.
Exit
612 TWC claiming 3 stats and 612 toward Yin Healing Wound destruction
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:58 pm

Approved @ Yazu <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum