Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hinoki Hyūga
Hinoki Hyūga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Genin Exam Final Stage: Hinoki v Azure Empty Genin Exam Final Stage: Hinoki v Azure

Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:13 pm
After a quick trip to the Ninja shop to get his starter kit, Hinoki made his way to the Classroom C8, where Ren had instructed him to go for the final part of the exam.  If the competitors where anything like the ones in class, he was going to win easily. If not, well; He was going to have a bad time. He found the room quite easily though he took his time. As he walked, he slowly took out the Headband. He had worked hard for this. He was not going to let some punk beat him out of this. After all, He had additional training and the ability to use the Gentle fist. As he entered the classroom, he noticed that in reality it was no class room. In fact, it was more of a small arena. Stone floor for the outer 20 meters, water from the center to 15 meters out (since that fills the 50-meter diameter!), the water is 10-foot-deep, circular 50-meter diameter arena, 10-foot-high walls surrounding with a viewing area above. “Maybe the Mizukage will come to see my match.” He grinned to himself as he made his way to a spot where the other Genin were gathered.

There was a small table covered in small bowls labeled some filled with paper and some empty and one big bowl filled with paper. He showed his Headband and gave his name to the woman in charge and she in return found the bowl with his name and dropped all its contents in the main bowl. A match was already going on, so he set down on one of the viewing posts and starting strapping in the gear he got from the ninja store. The match ended, two random names were picked and the cycle was repeated. After a while he fell into a “much needed” nap. A while passed and he was awakened by someone yelling his name. He shook himself awake and once again heard his name yelled “Hinoki Hyūga on the left side!”. He got up, cracked his knuckles and got down slowly to the arena. “I said left side, you lazy bigot!” she shouted once again. Hinoki got up, pushed up his rose tinted glasses and made his way across the arena to the left side. “Hinoki Hyūga against...” the voice sounded once again as the women in charge shuffled her hand in the bowl. “Against Azure Phoenix!” Hinoki grinned to himself. He relaxed his muscles; He had no idea how strong he is but he was no Tsubaki for sure. Thats was enough for him.

[425]
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Genin Exam Final Stage: Hinoki v Azure Empty Re: Genin Exam Final Stage: Hinoki v Azure

Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:24 pm
Azure rushed to the room that Ren had told him to head to holding all his equipment (Okay I have everything that I need I hope.) he asked himself as he stopped and packed everything when he recalled something that his father had told him 'Never let your enemy know your true strength until they have used everything that they have against you.' "As long I remember that I can win!" he muttered as he tripped over his shoelace "Oh man that would suck if everyone saw that." he said with a smile on his face.  Azure stood ready to fight (I don't think am ready for this at all.) he thought as he clenched his fist and walked over to Hinoki and extended his arm "May the best man win." he said with a smile on his face.
Hinoki Hyūga
Hinoki Hyūga
Citizen

Genin Exam Final Stage: Hinoki v Azure Empty Re: Genin Exam Final Stage: Hinoki v Azure

Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:03 pm
Hinoki was surprised with the Azure’s gesture of friendship. He did not make fun of him at class. Hinoki put his right hand in his pocket and then formed the “Dog → Boar → Ram” and activated his Byakugan. He took a moment to take in the expanded vision as the veins bulged on his temple. He took a step forward, his right arm behind his back to show he meant no harm and shook with his left arm. “I am the best man.” As he said those words, he let go of the handshake and dropped his left hand to the side, swirling to the side, ending with his left hand to the back and his right arm outreached as he is trying to attack Azure’s head with a Kunai in right hand at sharpness 59 and speed 30.

[425 + 140] = [565]

Secret Actions:
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen

Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:36 pm
Azure smile turned to a grin and then back to smile as he ducks down and throws a flash bomb just in front of him and then uses left hand and covered his eyes with his right (I may not be the best at fighting without a plane but I can try something new.) he thought to himself as he quickly placed paper on both his hand's and floor. He rushed to his feet and pulled out a Kunai with is left hand "I never thought you would use your trump card so early." he said as he looked around the arena. Azure hoped his father wouldn't see him fight like this but it the only thing he can think of with such little time. 

Throw speed = 54
Spoiler:
Hinoki Hyūga
Hinoki Hyūga
Citizen

Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:54 pm
As Azure drops down and reaches in to his pocket for the Bomb, Hinoki’s body transforms back into his kunai less hand. Putting the kunai in his mouth sideways as soon as the smoke bomb hits, he quickly attempts the Ram → Snake → Tiger to do the Clone Jutsu, summoning two clones of himself to the side. Then, as the smokes start spreading out, he takes the kunai out of his mouth and into the left hand and takes out another to put it in his right. Hinoki then would Charge directly into the smoke and he would attempt to throw his left kunai at 30 speed and strength 85, Aiming slightly to hit the ground 8 inches behind Aszure. As he is in the smoke he would do the Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake to substitute the Kunai with himself and attempt stab Azure deeply in the shoulder blade which is on the side of where he is holding his kunai at Speed 30 and Strength 59.

[425 +170] = [695]
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen

Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:32 pm
Azure looked around to see were Hinoki would be (Can't think straight I need to make a plan am way out of my league with this.) he told himself as he put the Kunai in his right hand and made the Ram → Snake → Tiger Hand signs to make a clone "He can't hit two of me." he muttered just as Kinoki stabbed the clone him in his left shoulder blade and vanished and rushed to stab him in the right leg as it only seemed right that he take out his mobility. (Am really holding my own in a fight thank's Ren.) he told himself as he moved in to make his move.   

Sharpness = 54
Hinoki Hyūga
Hinoki Hyūga
Citizen

Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:53 pm
As soon as Hinoki sees Azure making the hand signs, he attempts to substitute himself with the kunai that’s behind Azure and then, him and the three clones (the clones don’t deal damage nor hit) attempt to stab him in the elbow at speed 30 and strength 59. After stabbing him, Hinoki attempts to push Azure down to the ground, still holding on the kunai that in Azure’s elbow, pushing the kunai deeper and outwards, towards himself while with the other hand reaching for another kunai.

Total AP Used: 17
[425+90] = [515]

Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen

Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:17 pm
Azure fell to the ground using his left arm to stay up while Hinoki still held the kunai "AAAAAAAAAA!!" he yelled as he felt the knife move inside his elbow (Getting hard to stay awake have to move...) he told himself as he tried to move but found his body getting harder to move "I can hold out just a bit longer I know I can..." he said as his vision started to fade "I giv..." he said as he passed out in a pool of his own blood face first.
Hinoki Hyūga
Hinoki Hyūga
Citizen

Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:54 pm
Hinoki knelt down, ready for the finishing blow. He put his knee on Azure’s unwounded arm and was half way down as stab when he saw the chakra flow of Azure lessen drastically. Putting his hands in a Tiger seal, with it dissolving the clones in a puff of smoke and disengaged his Byakugan. He got up and went for the kunai on the ground, picking it up and then putting the Kunai back in his weapon pouch. He then kneeled down once again towards Azure. “Medical Nin, get over here. He is out cold!” he shouted as he pulled out the bloody kunai out of Azure’s elbow. He put the kunai under Azure’s headband strap and cut it loose. Putting the kunai back in its place and picking up the torn headband, he being walking towards the water in the middle whilst cleaning his bloody kunai with it. “Guess he won’t be needing this. Shame, didn't want to be the one to break it to him that he was no Shinobi Material.” he lamented as he threw Azure’s hand band in the pond. Even though he won without taking a scratch, it did not feel right. There was no thrill. Was this the reward for all his “hard work”? Better than laying on the floor out cold. Even the fellow students were disappointed, the fight barely taking any time.

“Well,” he thought to himself as he began making his way back into the academy corridor, Medical Nin rushing in the opposite direction to go to Azure’s limp body; "At least I have this now” he said as he pulled out his headband out of his pocket, running his fingers over the three indentations that signaled him as a Shinobi of the Mist Village “I’m a Shinobi now, I guess” he said with a weak grin. He wrapped the headband easily over his forehead and started making his way outside. He barely used any of his energy, yet he needed a nap more than ever. Unfortunately for him, he now had the one on one sessions with Ren. When he checked the classroom, he found that Ren had yet to return so he slowly made his way to the ramen stand to get a super wasabi ramen and took a side of miso soup to celebrate his victory, though he ate there in silence. It felt good to win, yet he expected more. He took his time eating, knowing that Ren and Shi were probably well underway their “private lesson” and it was not going to finish anytime soon.  

Thanking half heartedly the Ramen man, he left two empty bowls; Food was always welcome in Hinoki’s belly, no matter the mood. He made his way to the academy, slowly as possible like always. He still was probably too early and he found that Ren had not yet returned to the classroom. Taking out a chair out in the corridor, He sat down and prepared himself for a good nap, knowing full well that Ren would wake him up on her way back. “At least it was a good day” he thought to himself, sighing as sleep took hold of him.

[Exit]
[515+519] = [1035]
[Claiming 5 stats] [1000]
[Gained Tree Climbing/Surface Walking][E Rank] [Free upon rank up to Genin]
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:18 pm
Yazu despised the meaningless droll job of watching academy students, having himself been forced to fight for survival since as far back as he can remember, every combat situation bordering on life and death.  In the times of Xyxer and Kozata Shinkou a meeting with an ally was as deadly as a meeting with an enemy.  So as he sat on the wooden bench remembering a time when as a genin of The Bloody Mist he ripped the heart of another in a live spectacle, he realized just how boring his life had become.  His hatred and anger unrivaled in this moment.

It would be in that moment that he heard the names called by whichever random and unimportant woman who was delegated to this very menial task. Azure Phoenix and Hinoki Hyuuga.  Hyuuga.... the eyes of the gods.  Bearer of the dojutsu, he now had interest and reason to watch this, and he knew who he might be rooting for.  Azure Phoenix, obviously the weaker of the two and needing more help of the two, was the one he wanted to see excel, and maybe, if the thread bearing man was lucky, would land a smooth clean killing blow one that he could write off as "unreversible".

The fight continued for a moment until Yazu cringed to see Hinoki draw ahead early and connect with a kunai driving it within the boy's arm, far from a fatal injury but it seemed painful enough that it caused him to go unconscious.  Yazu's disappointment would be shown apparent in his yellow eyes, though his mouth would be covered by a mask.  The white haired pale boy would stand and walk forward  onto the arena that had been stalled to a halt, by the bleeding young student.

"Hey Medical Nin, get over here...." The small entitled boy would bark at him.  This would cause Yazu's head to twist.  Who did this cretin think he was barking orders at him like he had any respect in this village. Yazu would weave a tiger sign and activate the Temporary paralysis jutsu instantly paralyzing Hinoki as though thousands of invisible wires were wrapping every inch of the boy to the ground at his feet.  Yazu's hand would flash green forming a blade as Yazu would proceed to stab the rude Hyuuga boy in the arm in the exact location Azure was stabbed.  Reaching down and removing the kunai from the Hyuugas locked and bound hand.

Yazu would activate the chakra anesthetic causing his fingers to glow green and would inject it within the affected area for only a local pain dampening, then continue to craft the mystical palms placing it upon the injury healing it instantly, helping the boy regain composure.  After Azure recovered Yazu would say, "This is your life, here in this single kunai, every fight from here on out is one for your life, as Kirigakure shinobi we will not take it easy on you, you do not concede a fight ever until only one remains.  Do you understand?"  He would be saying this facing both boys one  was paralyzed the other refreshed and ready for combat.  Azure now held the kunai and Hinoki now had the injury.

"Now again, once more, from the top, and Hinoki, if you speak down to me again in that disrespectful tone trust me that this will seem like a kindness."  Yazu would state as he backed off the field watching the two.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum