Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Learning more about the woods (Miyamoto) Empty Learning more about the woods (Miyamoto)

Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:58 pm
A bright and sunny day of Hoshi dragged the ever chipper male known as Dusk from his bed and into its bright embrace. The male had been out during the nights on his regular patrol and also reading up on how to be a proper ambassador so that he didn't let the princess down. After a long night of studying he crashed he got home and here he is now bright and happy. The first thing he did was the usual wash his face and throw on his clothes, simple t-shirt, pants and his bunny hoodie along with his head band," Another day...another time to learn!," a quote he repeated constantly to himself before he walked out of the house to enjoy his day.

Today along with his staff he walked towards the Hoshi training area to challenge himself to learn more about himself, more specifically his clan bloodline. As he walked he greeted the same people he saw day in and day out until he had arrived to the training grounds," Alright...stretches then focusing," starting with the stretches he slowly moved into focusing his chakra as he normally did, Earth in one and water in another before clapping his hands and forming a small two meter stick that soon turned into a staff.
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Learning more about the woods (Miyamoto) Empty Re: Learning more about the woods (Miyamoto)

Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:50 am
After two days of just cooling off and taking it easy due to the spar between him and Shiro, a couple of bruises here and there, a black eye, but all in all it was a good learning experience.  Miyamoto dressed in his normal brown training gi, tying his headband on his head he was ready to try and secure his place among the Genin in the village.  He needed to gain some renown, and the only way was to do missions, after a few more training sessions he was going to try to spar with Shiro again so that he can test his strength.

He was quick to arrive to the training grounds, his body was ready to go as he stretched out a bit to make sure he would not cramp during the training today.  He found the moving dummies in the same area he spared with Shiro the other day, after he picked up a few rocks just in case for the Rock Fist he began with a simple light barrage on the dummy, striking the multiple arms in varying degrees with different strikes he had learned.  He occasionally looked around to see who else was hanging around, as usual there were the Genin and higher, and even teams out and about training.  

"Eventually...I need to learn to use fire so I can unlock the potential of my clan..."

Miyamoto would say to himself between strikes and catching his breath.

[ENTER]
[WC:243]
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Learning more about the woods (Miyamoto) Empty Re: Learning more about the woods (Miyamoto)

Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:43 pm
From the moment he had created the wooden staff he sat it into the earth and began to focus his water nature through his body. Today he would have to learn a sufficient use of his water chakra since he only knew two jutsu that were used for sensing people and of course hiding himself. There had been one that was a simple jutsu to use and had a small use, though he only knew the hand seals he could go from there and hopefully learn it. Forming the seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon he spat a concentrated stream of water onto the ground in an attempt to create an object. Though it formed into a snake it soon fell apart leaving the ground wet. A small sigh left his lips as he walked around the water in silence, but as he did he also heard the small tappings of someone hitting a dummy, were other people here?

Turning his head he began to look around quickly before seeing a sole male punching at them. A curious thought of whether or not he was training his taijutsu, the young Dusk walked off towards the male and watched more closely," What are you training for," he asked curiously still watching the male.
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:44 pm
Miyamoto continued to train on the dummy, striking out with dazzling speed for one still untrained. Every so often he would switch from striking high to using his legs to strike low. He quickly performed the Discipline technique which landed Miyaamoto with a slap by one of the dummy's wooden arms. It hurt and caught Miyamoto off guard as he was knocked back a few inches, that is when he heard someone behind him. He shook off the strike from the dummy as he heard someone ask if he was practicing his Taijutsu.

“Yeah, just going through the simple forms really...”

He said as he rubbed his cheek where he was struck, smiling through the pain to keep up his appearance and because this male looked to be no older than him, which was probably untrue, but it did not matter.

“I am trying to get stronger so that I may be able to protect this village...and maybe someday travel beyond the village to visit my brief childhood home.”

He said without thinking, he was caught up in being happy to meet someone new as he looked to the kid. He stuck out his arm to greet him.

“My name is Miyamoto...want to train together?”

[WC: 208/451]
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:16 pm
Watching for some time allowed Dusk to understand the basic movements in Taijutsu, not enough to ever perform it yet it was enough to know in his mind. Watching the male more before he stopped to speak with him, he took off the hood and listened to the males ambitions a small smile on his face before responding to him," That's pretty cool actually...Its nice to see more ninja in the village getting pumped up to protect our nice home and i hope you get to see your home in the future," when the male asked to train with him, Dusk simply tilted his head a bit in contemplation.

"What do you want to train exactly? Sparring, Elements or just testing things together?," curiously enough he decided to do the training with the male, but he wanted to know first what would have been going on. Whether the male answered with any of the few choices, Dusk responded in kind giving his name," I'm Dusk nice to meet you Miyamoto."
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:22 pm
Miyamoto shook Dusk's hand and was delighted that the shinobi took interest in his ambitions.  After all in this age of shinobi, you had to be ambitious to be able to have longevity in life, and this life is what Miyamoto treasures most.  Miyamoto bowed to the shinobi as he was asked what he wanted to work on.  It really did take the young boy a minute to think, he really wanted to test himself in a sparring session.  However, he was always looking to learn and he was interested in Dusk...perhaps he could learn some new Jutsu, or even better...if Dusk knew the element that Miyamoto was missing, perhaps he could instruct Miyamoto on harnessing it.

"Well...I would like to learn something new...Do you by chance know how to use the water element?"

Miyamoto asked, the wind blew in his hair now...it smelled sweet.

[WC: 145]
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:24 am
The males ears perked up instantly as his new friend mentioned wanting to learn the water element. You could even say that water began to spurt from the young males mouth in glee though that never really happened. Nodding for a moment smiled and clapped his hands together forming a small ball of water into his hands," Of course I do!! It's my favorite and first element after all. So what you will need is....," reaching into his pouch for his bottled water he sat it down and pointed to it," this. For learning water you'll need to feel it in your body. Imagine a flowing river...and become it. Then you can," clapping his hands together he caused the water to rise from the bottle using his chakra," control this water. It's chakra induced so you have to control it with your chakra. After that I'll show you some of the jutsu I know so you can try them."
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:47 pm
Miyamoto listened to the words of Dusk, he then noticed Dusk form a ball of water in his hands like it was nothing, and it threw Miyamoto for a spin.  He had to learn how to work with the water element, his family's jutsu thrived on having water chakra at your disposal.  He then watched Dusk lay a water skin on the ground and explain that Miyamoto would be able to soon use the water in the bottle freely like the water that Dusk conjured up.

"ok...so how do I start this?"

He said as he sat down before the water skin and began to meditate, his mind focusing on his imagination of how it must be in Amekagure where it is seemingly always raining.  He  breathed slowly as he closed his eyes and began to focus on the energy inside him.  He did find out however, that this was going to be more work than he had supposedly thought.  He opened his eyes as he looked up at Dusk.

"I do not understand on how to find my water chakra, much less harness it for tangible use...any pointers?"

Miyamoto said humbly knowing full well that he was out of his element at the current moment.

[WC: 206/2,000 for Discounted Water Element]
[WC: 802 with Dusk]
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:06 am
Dusk watched the male for a moment as he continued his own training of sorts, the hand seals he performed just moments earlier remade as he concentrated on a small form of the snake. Within his hands came a small meter length snake of water which sat and looked at the male before dissipating into the air. A small quirky sigh left his lips before he looked at the male who had asked him for some pointers on how to bring his water chakra to the light. Sitting down, he crossed his legs and smiled," Well for me water has always come natural, its almost as if it and I are one. That won't be the case for all people so imagine this. All of our bodies are made of this great and vast resource. We bathe in it, we drink it..We use it for every day things, but how is water apart of us?," it wasn't a riddle more like a question he had been asking himself.

Holding his hands outward he would push the innate chakra of water to the surface, his hands turning a mystifying and swirling blue as he continued," My father taught me that to harness water one must let himself go back into the stream, allowing his body...no his being to become submerged into it. Once there you will feel the pull of the water and when you do? Simply push it to the brim. When you do," making the ram seal he would use the water in the skin to create a thin mist around the two," You will be able to harness the water around you and in this skin to create this mist."
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:55 am
Miyamoto listened as Dusk would sit in front of him and begin to perform feats of almost masterful control over the water chakra inside of his body, transforming it into a snake before evaporating it back into mist.  As he would sit down he would begin to talk about how it is to become one with the water and the fact that it moves through us all on a base level.  He watched as Dusk performed some sort of technique that allowed him to use the water just on his skin as a conductor as mist filled the air between the two.  

"I see..."

Miyamoto began as he started to think on the technique as well as the process and advice that Dusk had provided for him.  He closed his eyes as he used the same meditation technique as before when he learned how to harness fire.  He swept his mind clean from any distraction, any emotion, and most importantly that his peer was right in front of him probably watching his every move.  

He would then bring up memories of the rivers and streams he had seen during his travels, the fun that people had while around them, and that everything seemed to just flow as it were when water was involved.  He walked up to the river in his mind, looking below to the river bed, drawn in by all of the fish that seemed to move with grace through the water as a kunai would sail through the air.  He stepped in, the temperature of the water that surrounded him was his own, and the weight of his body became heavy.  He realized that he had become a deterent as water would move up the shoreline from where he once was as ripples filled the immediate area.  He stopped moving in the river as the water was nearly waist high, and Miyamoto began to wonder what would happen if he would just...float away...

"become one with the water, for it stops for no one, and no one man alone can truly hope to contain its awe inspiring glory."  

He would actually say aloud as he would sit down in his mind.  The water quickly rising to his chest and then his neck as he would feel his body become lighter, and less "blocky" as it were.  His head started to become much more clear as the scene of the river changed to Miyamoto holding a sphere of dark blue energy.  It was as if the typhoon of the century resided in its walls as Miyamoto began to move it around in his hands slowly, each movement was as it should be and nothing more,

"The best man is like water.  Water is good; it benefits all things and does not compete with them. It dwells in lowly places that all disdain."

He would speak again aloud knowing that Dusk could indeed hear him, he opened his eyes as he held out his right hand.  He would make the Ram seal with his left as he would begin to feel the water course through his body as if it were the river.  He could see a fine mist begin to rise from his hand, but nothing more as the mist soon evaporated before his eyes.  He looked at Dusk as he  smiled.

"I know I am not too good at this just yet Dusk-Kohai, but I promise I am getting the hang of it.  If I am to be able to harness the energy and raw power of water, I must first become like a pebble in the stream correct?  How am I doing so far?"

He would ask as he sat quietly awaiting an answer.

[WC: 824/2,000 for Discounted Water]
[WC: 1,420 Character Development]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum