Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Bring the Heat! [Haruki] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring the Heat! [Haruki]

Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:15 pm
Akane would listen to Haruki as he tried to cheer her up and would let him hold her wrists, allowing him to gently move her hands around as he saw fit while he explained how to use the Fire Element. Hopefully, his guidance would help her understand what to do and that it would make it easier for her. She would take everything into account and would make sure that this time, she didn't hold up the tiger hand seal before she was ready to exhale the flames that she had created within her chest. Next, she would make sure that she didn't focus on performing the Fireball Jutsu and instead just let the flames come straight out of her mouth without making them take any shape whatsoever. 

"I think I've got this!", she'd say before moving a safe distance away from Haruki. This time, she needed to make sure that she was a decent distance away from Haruki so that she didn't hit him with any of the loose flames she'd be creating. After getting into position, Akane would begin to build up chakra in her chest and would exhale some air before she began sucking in a large of air. Once she felt the hot chakra in her chest mix with the air she would perform the tiger hand seal and would exhale a bigger flame than she had last time, this time not in any specific shape. After she did, she would almost instantly turn to Haruki and would smile while asking, "Did I do good this time!?"
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:25 pm
Beautiful job Akane! Haruki would praise, clapping his hands as he would rollerblade his way over towards her, then circling around her body just because it was fun. In the meantime, he would continue to teach her. As you continue to use it, you will need less time to charge the flames, and soon, just about instantly, you would just have to breathe in and out normally while you have the Chakra focused, and you can easily do something like the Great Fireball! He would explain to her before spinning around before coming to a sudden halt. Now that he thought about it, since she did learn the element of fire already, why not try to teach her the Jutsu that she had wanted? There was plenty of time since the sun was beginning to set. All right, and now we are going to learn about the Great Fireball! Now tell me, in your own words, what can you imagine forming a sphere? As in, the physical properties? Are there any corners? Any sides? Is is all layered out evenly? Or is there balance onto any specific side. Tell me, what is a sphere?
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:42 pm
As Haruki complimented her work she would smile softly, she was glad that he was proud of her. Even though she was older, she didn't think anything of a younger person teaching and praising her. She actually quite enjoyed it when he praised her. It made her feel like a better person and ninja, she enjoyed being taught and praised by him so much that she wanted to stay and become a ninja of Sunagakure. Sadly, she knew she couldn't stay as there were things she needed to take care of and things she wanted to do before settling down once more. Although, she was willing to come back just for Haruki as she thought of him as family and had already bonded with him even though it had been such a short amount of time. 

After his compliment, he would get straight to the advice and would explain what she'd be able to do once she had learned the Fire Element. He would then proceed to talk about the Great Fireball Jutsu and would ask her what she thinks she would need to form a sphere out of the Fire Element and would ask her what a sphere was. She would answer his question simply by saying, "A sphere is practically a bunch of circles stacked hundreds of times, the circles start out small and then continually start to grow and when they reach the middle they start to shrink once more. I'd create one out of the Fire Element by letting a smaller amount of flames out first and then gradually start to add to the flames that I let out until I get to the middle and then I'd start to let out a smaller amount flames."
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:56 pm
Actually, that is not a bad idea at all! See, already you are steps ahead of me! He would tell her, placing his hands on his hips and smiling up at her before he would then proceed to get to the point he had. It was still a very good explanation, though, the sphere could have more than one description. Wow... Haruki himself was being taught something. Then again, she was the older one out of them, so, of course, she would know a little bit more than he did. My idea of one is a circular shape that has no stops at all. When formed, it is continuously moving without a stop. Not a single edge. The Great Fireball is just like that as well. When you are spitting it out, you need to let the Chakra out naturally. Haruki would explain before then placing one finger up into the air, moving it gently from his left side to his right side. As I trace my finger, you see that it is gently moving, right? But when I put more force into it, the more force I constantly put into it, so that it has to stop. That forced stop is bad, and will make that once perfect sphere into a bunch of wildfire. With that, he would then point that same finger down onto her. All right, make a small fireball first. It doesn't have to be the Great Fireball, but you need to get the shape down first.
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:18 pm
Akane would listen to Haruki's advice and would begin to imagine how she would form the fireball before he asked her to create a small fireball. When he told her to create the small fireball she'd nod at him and would then put up her finger, indicating that she was going to need some time to think about how she was going to form the fireball. Once she was done thinking about it, she would begin to run in circles as her body was beginning to cool down and she hadn't quite got the Fire Element perfect enough to do it without moving a lot yet. After she was warm enough, she would stand in place and would focus her chakra to her chest, keeping her eyes closed in the process. Akane would then begin to exhale and would suddenly take in a deep breath of air. Once she felt her chest beginning to heat up dramatically she would perform the tiger hand seal and would force out a small ball of flames with a few rigid edges. 

She would then look at Haruki and would ask, "How was that?" Akane would be seeking his praise when she asked and hoped that he would be proud of her for doing fairly well. She also hoped that he would have some advice to give her before her next attempt so that she was able to perfect what she was doing before actually moving onto the Great Fireball Jutsu. In all honesty, she was scared to move onto creating such a huge fireball as she felt it could blow up in her face at any time or that she could accidentally harm Haruki in the process. If she were to harm him at all, she didn't know what she'd do with herself.
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:26 pm
His smile was still in place, this was great progress for a student to be making. So he would place his hands in his pockets as he would nod his head at the display. Not too bad at all! I know you have not quite mastered fire yet, but that is why we are doing this. If you can handle the small, then you can try to master fire. I noticed that it was not quite a perfect sphere. He would then try to look for an analogy to help compare this to. After a little bit of thinking, he would then have somewhat of an idea. He could only hope that Akane can relate to it. Have you ever had something so nasty to drink that you spit it out immediately? That is an example of the forced breath that you don't want to take. All right, now he gave her an example of something that she would not like to do, now for one that she did most likely related to. Most children did if they had a window. Now when you are next to a window, you know how you breathe gently to place a bit of smoke onto a window? Imagine doing that when you bring out the fireball. Just because a fire is violent does not mean your breath has to be. Just let it flow! So try again, I know you can do it!
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:47 pm
While looking at Haruki, Akane would nod and would smile softly at him before he began to speak. He would go on to talk about how he noticed that the fireball was not quite yet a perfect sphere. After Haruki finished speaking there would be a slight pause before he resumed speaking once more, telling her that she shouldn't force the fireball out as if it was a nasty drink. Instead, he told her to think of it as if she was breathing gently onto a window and told her that just because fire may be violent, it didn't mean she had to be when she let the fireball out. 

After Haruki finished speaking Akane would say, "I think I understand how to do it now. Thanks for the advice Haru!" She would then jog in place for a couple of seconds before she prepared to create a small fireball once more. This time, she would try to be calmer and would clear her mind of all violent thoughts as a precaution so that she did not to breathe violently again. Akane would then close her eyes once more and would focus her chakra into her chest before exhaling and inhaling a large amount of air. She would then wait for the chakra to heat up and would lock it in place by performing the Tiger hand seal. She would then release gently release, it with a light amount of pressure and would form what seemed to be a perfect sphere.

She would then look at Haruki and would smile, knowing that she had finally done it correctly and that it was time to move onto trying to perform the Great Fireball Jutsu. Luckily, this time, Akane did not fear to move on whatsoever and actually felt like she was ready to do so. She felt as if she was focused enough to perform the Jutsu and that there'd be little to no risk of her hurting herself or hurting Haruki.
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:06 pm
Bravo! I love it! Haruki was praise, his voice being much louder than usual before attempting to hug her from behind. With a smile, he would then gently let go of her before spinning back around so that he would face her once again. So much pride in having taught someone something like that. And now it was time to amplify it even more. Now that you have done that, the next step comes into play. That step is simply increasing the pressure. There are two ways that this can be done. He would explain before holding up two fingers up to Akane. One of them is a little bit more advanced, you need to build up a huge amount of Chakra to do it, and we will not be using it. With that, he would then cross his arms and tilt his head to the side, his eyes looking up and down, scanning her body for a few seconds. She seemed to have the body endurance and the figure to prevent herself from catching on fire, mix that with her intellect and he believed that she can do it. The second one is a little more extreme. You either hit it, or miss it completely. You know when you compress the Chakra at your chest? He would ask before reaching up to point right onto her collarbone, just to avoid touching an area that was private. Then he would slide it up to her throat, but put no pressure. He did not want to put pressure onto it. You have to hold it in until you practically feel it burning in your throat. Once you do that, try to be calm when letting it out. That is really hard since you will get an urge to let out the fire. But don't let that get to you, Mind over Matter.
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:16 pm
Akane would giggle as Haruki praised her and hugged her. She was glad that she performed a smaller version of the Jutsu correctly and felt that she was ready to move onto the actual Jutsu itself. Akane knew that it wouldn't be easy to just step up to the real Jutsu though, she knew that this time, she'd need to try harder than she had before. She'd be dealing with more flames which were dangerous and she was at a higher risk of getting hurt by them, but with tips from Haruki, she felt that she could minimize that risk. Which luckily, Akane had just received from him.

Akane would move away from Haruki when she was read and would nod and say, "Okay, I think I've got this." Akane would then begin to mold some chakra before she performed the Jutsu and once she felt she had enough she would begin to build chakra in her chest. She would build a little more than she had the previous two times she had before. Akane would then exhale and would inhale while allowing the chakra in her body to heat up far more than she had before. Once she felt the heat of the chakra in her throat she would spit it out almost as if it was hot water, the flames shooting uncontrollably in front of her. The heat of the flame she had just created was hotter than before and it kind of frightened her, but she'd just shake it off and would press onwards.

Akane would then look over to Haruki and would make sure that he wasn't in the process. Once she had seen that he was okay she would say, "The heat in my throat was almost unbearable! My body just reacted and I seemed to just spit them straight out!"
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:27 pm
Shhhhhhh! The Akari would silence her, placing a pointer finger over his own lips with his left hand, his right hand going inside of his pocket. It was his only water pouch, but she clearly needed it more than he did. By this time, he knew the Jutsu like the back of his hand, and he did not need water after it. The feeling of having his throat burning felt no more like pain, but nature. And that was something Akane had yet to experience with the element. Here Akane! Drink this! I know that I said you won't have any until you got it, but... He would smile sheepishly before slamming the water pouch forward towards her. I lie! So drink up! And with that, he would keep the pouch of water in front of her, it was her choice to accept it or not. Akane would most likely need a little bit of time to have the water replenish herself. Regardless if she accepted it or not, he would then begin to explain the situation. This is considered a C rank Jutsu, yet very hard to carry out, right? The reason for this is simply because it is hard to control. The urge, the mighty need to resist keeping it in. Once you feel it, you want to let it all out. While the mass of flames you did was impressive, it was not the great fireball. To do that though, you must not let any temptations get into your mind. He would then blink his eyes one time, his light brown eyes becoming Golden. Try again, but don't focus on the heat. Instead, focus on what you see in them. The pain will feel numb to you since you will not pay attention to it. With that, he would step back and away so that she would try again, and he would make sure not to do so much as to even blink.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum