Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 1:26 amKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 12:50 amJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 12:45 amJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 12:38 amAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 12:15 amAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 12:07 amAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 11:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganYesterday at 11:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordYesterday at 10:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Yesterday at 10:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Learning ninjutsu [Training,p,nk] - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning ninjutsu [Training,p,nk]

Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:14 am
Miyamoto sat there as he listened to Lucien answer his proclimation/question. He had indeed done the technique, but as Lucien said, it is never THAT easy. He then heard Lucien ask if he was alkright as Miyamoto looked up to the shinobi. He saw Lucien's outstretched hand and he took hold and pulled himself up easy. It was then that Lucien asked what he might do next, train...or go home.

"There is still daylight right...If I quit now, what kind of student would I be. I...just need a few minutes to recover."

Miyamoto said as he stretched out and then stood there, eyes closed as he began to center himself and slow his breathing so that he could begin to return to normal. After about two minutes, he began to feel more at ease with everything around him as he regained his stamina. His second wind seemingly kicked in.

"I can keep training if you can...I ain't no lightweight."

He said, he knew that as evening approached he would of course soon have to return home just like any other child, however....training was what he needed and as long as his body could withstand it...He was going to train with Lucien.

[WC: 206]
[AP 70]
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Learning ninjutsu [Training,p,nk] - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning ninjutsu [Training,p,nk]

Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:23 am
Lucien would lift the boy up and wait for a response to his question. 

"There is still daylight right...If I quit now, what kind of student would I be. I...just need a few minutes to recover."

"You'd be no less of a student. However I like the spirit. So, train onward." Lucien replied showing a bit more expression towards the end of his line. 

"I can keep training if you can...I ain't no lightweight."

"Heh, of course I can. In which case, do you have anything specific as of now? If not, I have my own form of training in mind. Though I doubt know if you'd be ready for it or not come to think of it..." The chuunin seemed to gaze off more a moment considering whether or not his training would be of much use for the boy at his current level. Likely not currently, so he'd have to reserve it or change it up somehow.
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:33 am
Miyamoto could not help but admire Luicien, the guy was strong and was able to help train Miyamoto quickly, no doubt due to the shinobi's life that he lived. He hear Lucien give him praise and it raised his spirit as he walked over to the closest dummy and began to hone in on his martial arts skills. As he did so he talked out to Lucien after Lucien had explained that he had some sort of training regimine.

"NO WAY!!! THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!!"

He could not contain his excitement at the fact of training like a true shinobi...with a shinobi.

"I can give it my best...I mean if you think this is the right time for it?"

He said inquisitively. He then continued to train at a speed of 6 and strength of 5

[WC:139]
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:01 pm
The chuunin enjoyed the enthusiasm as always but he was also rather sure that his level of training wouldn't work at the time. After all, the large majority of it included sparring and things similar. Those would be actions that Miyamoto was not capable of just yet. 

Either way, he listened when the boy agreed if he thought it was the right time. "Sadly, I'd say no. But the more you train, the closer you'll get to it. Once you become stronger, and become a genin. We could train with my method." Lucien explained 

He took a moment to think of his own training, he had much to do as well since his arsenal didn't include enough game ending techniques that it should have. In fact, he didn't complete his normal training for the day and he never actually trained in the training section of Hoshigakure. He preferred the outskirts as he could practice hunting there as well. 

"Alright Miyamoto, I'll see you later. As for now, I need to head to a secret location, strangely, I nearly forgot. Though I do tend to get wrapped up with things in the moment." Lucien lifted his fist at 20 speed for a fist bump. 

Should the boy have returned it, he'd then vanish into nothing, body flickering at top speed into the trees he originally entered from, thus getting him out of the location. 

[Exit]
[No Claims]
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:29 pm
Miyamoto listened to Lucien as he said that now was not the time for his particular training regimine.  Miyamoto felt a bit disappointed, but he understood.  He stopped training as he noticed Lucien bring a fist up as a gesture.  Miyamoto just smiled and fist bumped with his new mentor/friend and watched as the shinobi dissappeared.

"Well I guess I better make it home for now, I need to take a small break before applying for the Genin exam."

Miyamoto yawned as he walked home.  Stronger and with new knowledge under his belt.  He felt ready for the new challenges that lie ahead.

[EXIT]
[Total WC:1,467]
[Total Character Development WC: 374]

Claims;
[Transformation Technique, Clone Technique (7 Stat Points 4 to chakra, 3 to stamina)]

Last edited by Miyamoto Terumi on Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:16 am

Could you please clarify how you're counting stats? Its 200 words to 1 stat point. <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:25 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum