Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

Chronos' Ninjutsu Training Empty Chronos' Ninjutsu Training

Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:57 pm
Tonight Chronos dreamed of a lightning storm and they continually struck next to him without hitting him. Then he felt this surge of power and raised his hand up for some reason,he really couldn’t tell why, but when he did he shot out a strong blast of lightning that looked like it never ended. When Chronos had awoken from his dream he felt an obligation to train is lightning element, it’s as if it was calling to him, begging him to use the element. “Well, I will accept this challenge, lightning.” Chronos said to himself. “Man, I must be going crazy.” He chuckled. Chronos got dressed, ate, and geared up to go the trainings grounds.

On the way there he feels a spark from his hand, that has a pretty powerful shock. “This must be a build up of not using ninjutsu in forever I guess.” Chronos said analyzing his hand. When Chronos  went to the training grounds he seen one of his academy classmates hard at work. “Hey, Mizu, would you like to train a bit, I’m trying to excel in ninjutsu.” Chronos asked in a nice tone. “Sure thing, Chronos I spar with you, if you’d like.” Chronos immediately got serious and Mizu felt his aggressiveness and Mizu altered his personality to fit the situation. “Alright let's do this on the drop of that leaf.” Chronos said as he noticed a leaf dance through the air. It seemed as if the leaf to ages to make its way to the floor dancing back and forth as the air carried it. When it finally touched the blades of grass below they both ran to each other. Chronos immediately tried to form some lightning in his hand, but it didn’t prepare itself in time so, he had to dodge before he took an unnecessary hit. Mizu wasted no time rushing Chronos with everything he had, but this did not intimidate Chronos in the least. Mizu went for a punch to Chronos’ abdominal area and Chronos went to go block it but it turned out he was faking for a low sweep kick. Mizu knocked Chronos off of his feet, but Chronos made a quick recovery by landing on his feet and turning the momentum he fell with into a spinning kick. One of the two rotations landed on Mizu and he reduced the damage by moving the same way the kick did since he didn't have enough time to block. Now they are at a standstill about 5 meters from each other.

“Nice moves Chronos, but I have more up my sleeve to show you.” Mizu replied snobbishly. “Well I haven't even scratched the surface of my abilities yet so, get prepared for what is to come.” Chronos said while trying to charge some lightning in his hand before the combat had restarted. Chronos finally was able to feel the lightning bouncing around his hand and rushed Mizu. When Chronos got into range of Mizu he faked as if he was trying to land a normal punch to his right and when Mizu flawlessly blocked he put left hand which had lightning sparks flying from it up to his stomach and delivered a small shock to him. “That’s one win for me Mizu.” Chronos said with a friendly smile. “Yeah, you had me right there, I see you used my fake better than I did. If I didn't know you I swear you'd be an uchiha.” Mizu said jokingly. “Let’s do another round.” Mizu said eagerly. Chronos nodded his head in agreement and went into his battle ready stance. “I’ll let you attack me first.” Chronos said being full of himself as he won the first match. “Don’t get too cocky now, Chronos.” Mizu began to walk in a circle around Chronos splitting into four images. “Which one is the real me, huh?” The Mizu’s said. They then attack in all different places one aiming for his leg, the other aiming for his neck and the other to charging the front and back.

Chronos knows the ones going for his front and back are fake and the ones aiming for his vital spots had to hold the real one. He focuses on the one coming for his neck and his goes for a quick jab and then he feels a blow to his stomach making him cough up a little saliva and dropping to his knees. “I know how you think Chronos, I used your wits against you.” Mizu said helping Chronos up. Nice uses of clones there, I expected the ones going for my vital spots to be you, but of course you seen through that or else you wouldn’t have been able to fake me out just then.” Chronos said with an acknowledging tone. “Now, let’s begin the third round shall we?” Mizu said dropping into his stance. “This time I’ll try using some type of ninjutsu.” Chronos said to himself. Chronos had lightning static sparking around his body telling Mizu he was ready to begin the third round. Mizu immediately brings his clones back, but this time he has three instead of four. Chronos looks at the ground and sees the one in the middle and the one to the far right had no shadow nor did they disturb the grass they stood upon. Mizu begins to rush Chronos with his clones and Chronos goes to the one in the middle, when he does this he sees the Mizu all the way on the right began to smirk. This is how Chronos knew that he had faked Mizu out this time. Mizu immediately change his direction and phases through the shadow clone in the middle and goes for a high kicked aimed at Chronos’ face. Chronos ducked and launched his feet in the air knocking his leg up vertically crashing his balance altogether. When he is in the air Chronos lays his hand upon Mizus airborne back and delivers a shock to his back. Mizu then flips around and grabs Chronos’ arm throwing him back. “Seems I didn’t put enough juice into that one, but now I have the perfect amount to deliver. Make sure you are ready.” Chronos said while lightning enveloped his hands. Mizu than finally releases his earth jutsu and puts some earth-like cestuses on his hand to brawl out with Chronos.

“Let’s begin shall we.” Mizu said in a confident manner. Mizzu and Chronos clash head on punching each other in the cheek. They both regain the composure and head for each other again and Mizu goes in with a punch to the ground causing a slight tremor and a wave of earth to rumble towards Chronos. Chronos loses his balance, but doesn’t fall he just stick his hand through the earth puncturing the surface with his lightning. Now, that Chronos has regained his balance he runs towards Mizu and Mizu does the same. All of the sudden a ninja plummets to the ground right between them, but Mizu and Chronos were able to dodge in time. “How ‘bout you guys let me join, huh?” The mysterious ninja said. When Chronos and Mizu finally seen the ninja’s face it turned out to be some sort of Jonin. “You guys will have to team up on me if ya want any chance of winning this match.” The Jounin ninja said grinning ear to ear. The Jounin then released some sort of black lightning that made a noise that sounded as if there were a thousand birds chirping at once. The Jounin then rushes Mizu. “Mizu watch out!” Chronos says running towards the jounin at top speed. Mizu tries to escape the darkness of the lightning, but it doesn’t seem like he would get out of there in time.

Chronos than appears on the right side of the ninja with a full power lightning strike to the side of his abdominal region. “Ha, I got you now.”Chronos said eagerly. When Chronos was close to landing the blow the Jounin disappeared. “Chronos above you!” Mizu yelled. Chronos didn’t even look above him he just dashed backwards doing somersaults in order to keep his momentum. The Jounin’s hand crashes through the ground causing rubble to fly around everywhere around him. Mizu runs to Chronos in order to regroup and get some sort of team attack going on. “L-let’s rush him.” Mizu said a little frightened. Chronos nodded his head and concentrated all of his lightning into his right arm getting ready to perform his strongest attack. When he looked to the left he noticed Mizu’s cestuses looked a lot different than before. This time they had spikes laced all throughout his earth riddled fists with a thin earth tunic. “Oh wow, he isn’t playing around, then I have to give a 100% too.” The lightning around Chronos’ hand began to spread to his arm sounding faintly like ten birds chirping together. Mizu ran to the jounin first and Chronos followed in close pursuit. Their paths interlooped over and over trying to confuse the enemy, this was something they learned in the academy. “You guys are really pulling out all of the stops, I’m impressed.” The Jounin releases his lightning and dodged the attacks from the two genin easily as if they were mere academy students that had just began to learn the basics. It seems the jounin had grown tired of dodging punches and began to switch to the offensive. The jounin goes for a crushing punching to Chronos in response to this Chronos transferred the lightning to his feet and crushed the ground below him sinking him right below the punch. He then grabs the Jounin’s arm and uses the force of the punch to flip the Jounin on to the ground. From there Mizu goes in for the final blow. He slams his fist into the Jounin’s chests but little did the genin know, it was a log that he had pummeled. “Wow, nice combo you guys. Keep it up and you just might get me.”

“Damn, how vast is this guy’s power.” Chronos and Mizu said. “Well guys, I guess I have to go, nice fight and see ya.” The Jounin said while looking at his sun dial-type watch. “And he leaves as fast as he comes in, what a strange ninja.” Mizu said. “Well, I think we trained enough for today. How about we head home.” Mizu and Chronos talk all the way until they must split ways. When Chronos sits home he reflects the battle he had with that Jounin and goes to sleep thinking about it, it angered him how weak he was and vowed if he ever saw him again he would never lose to him again. That morning Chronos woke up ready to go the training grounds, when he arrives there he sees a ninja he hasn’t met in a while...Nejonin.
[WC=1815]
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Chronos' Ninjutsu Training Empty Re: Chronos' Ninjutsu Training

Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:37 pm
Nejonin relaxed against a boulder on the rock clear near the perimeter left of the entrance. “Man, it seems that I never see anyone when I come here oddly. I guess my schedule’s just that good hehe.” He flashed a smirk as he grabbed another pebble and threw it high up into the blank sky above. With a flick of the fingers, he positioned them into the bird sign as he shot an air bullet high in the sky to match the pebble. “That’s a hit.” He said inside of his mind. Attention faded from his aim practice when he felt a presence around him. Looking over to the gate, he saw a ninja who has been gone for a while. “If it isn’t the upcoming Uzumaki. Chronos, how’s it been?”
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:47 pm
Yo, Nejonin. Nice, jutsu you got there. It appears you’ve been training pretty hard on that jutsu seeing how could your accuracy is, but anyway what are you doing here. It seems like you are in the mood for some type of training if you are at the ‘training grounds’.” Chronos said in a joking manner. Chronos then walks to where Nejonin is with his hand out waiting for Nejonin to dap him up.
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:21 pm
Nejonin moves in for the informal handshake. “Haha, I basically live here. Surprised I haven’t seen you here already.” Nejonin notices that the pebble hasn’t landed yet. Hit successful. “I was trying to lay low after all that Jason Goka trouble. Don’t really know what’s going on with the village as of now. I was expecting some conspiracy theories or something. But, I’ve been keeping track in my notebook. Anywho, looking to train something?”
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:25 pm
"Hell yeah, would you help me train some ninjutsu, I need that to do a lot of things. I'm sure you can help of course." Chronos said while completing the informal handshake. He also wondered where that pebble went that Nejonin threw in the air a while.
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:36 pm
“Sure thing. It’s generally difficult to train for something as general as a specialization type. But, how far have you gotten now?” Nejonin flips back from the gate to near center of the clearing to pick up his notebook from his backpack. Returning back now, he opened the notebook for Chronos to see. “These are my notes from learning the wind element. Learning an elemental type is somewhat the same way in terms of the ambiguity of it but of course slightly less.” He shows the notes to Chronos via flipping various pages about the notebook. “You could call me Ei-chan with these.”
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:42 pm
Yeah, you’re right the fogginess you enter when trying to train these two things is pretty difficult to see through, but what did you have in mind for the training this generalized skill.Chronos asked the all-knowing ninja. As he asked he seemed to be comfortable with whatever answer Nejonin came up with since it had seemed like had been through a lot of with his training.

Last edited by Chronos on Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:54 pm
“Hmm… Let’s see…” Nejonin’s attention flew to his mind for a moment. “It seems that he has the same problem that I did. It’s difficult to train something that’s generally so vague. Welp… I’ll show him the way that I used. Luckily, he has someone to spot him on his training.” He sparked a look of planning on his face as he began to talk. Nejonin put out his notebook with his left hand and dug into his pocket with his right. Rummaging around, his right hand lifted out a pen that he also held out. “Here, take my notebook and pen and try to describe whatever element you’re using to learn ninjutsu. I’m guessing that it’s lightning.” 
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:06 pm
You would be correct Nejonin, I will be using lightning to train my ninjutsu and make it a specialty.” Chronos said grabbing Nejonin’s notebook and pen. Chronos begins to write in the notebook starting off saying “I feel as though even if lightning and water on the opposite spectrum of the natural order they are very similar. If you looked at it from a normal standpoint then you wouldn’t understand, what you actually need to do in order to see what I see in lightning is to look at the fluidity of the lightning’s movements it displays for a split second you can see that it resembles how water moves through a stream. No matter what is in the water’s path it will flow through it, around it, under it, and above it. It might not be to the extent of water, but lightning does the same thing bending around objects either which way as if it was a free-flowing deity. This is what I believe lightning is like.” Chronos wrote in the book and passed it back to Nejonin to read.
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:25 pm
Nejonin gave an interested look and began to read. “Damn… Damn… Damn… All very true. Your observation levels seem very similar to mine. Explains why we’re friends.” Nejonin begins to rethink his own evaluation. Maybe he’s taught me something here. I thought of lightning to be ever-changing but also very rigid. I wonder…. I’ll return to this another day. That day will likely be when I study a storm release using ninja.” [Italics = Thoughts] Nejonin placed the notebook and pen on the ground and returned to facing Chronos. “Anyways, you seem to have a very solid and interesting perspective and understanding on how the lightning element works.” Nejonin switched to a more mysterious tone. "Now let’s see how you judge the receiving end. This shouldn’t hurt at all.” He walked closer while performing hand signs to Chronos who was standing perfectly straight. “I’ve lowered the intensity so this should barely affect him but the shock will be rather noticeable in the least.” Nejonin swerved his right palm in a rotating thrust like motion onto the center of Chronos’ chest as the slight lightning chakra danced along his arm into him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum