Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1660

Senju Training[Private][Invited] Empty Senju Training[Private][Invited]

Wed May 18, 2016 7:42 pm
Tatsurama enter the leaf training ground and set his gear down at the base of a tree, awaiting on Kosurama and Shinjirama. They had planned a training session between them to better hone their skills to become better ninja, and learn more techniques from the Senju clan, perhaps even Mokuton, if they gave it their all.
Alright so they should be coming here soon, hopefully they don't make me wait too long. I'm ready to start training, and i don't want them to fall behind.
Tatsurama then stood at the base of the tree awaiting them to enter the training fields to start the training.

WC: 105/105

Last edited by Tatsurama Senju on Wed May 18, 2016 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shinjirama Senju
Shinjirama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Senju Training[Private][Invited] Empty Re: Senju Training[Private][Invited]

Wed May 18, 2016 7:53 pm
Shinjirama had been waiting for a good training for some time now,  and the time had finally come for him to do that with a few other people of his own clan. Maybe during this training he could learn new jutsu's as well as perhaps his family's kekkai genkai, wood release. However, his ultimate goal for the time being was just to unlock the water release. 
          Shinjirama had been resting for the good portion of the day, and now he had gathered his strength, and was ready to go. He arrived to the training grounds, seeing Tatsurama standing by the tree. He walked up next to him and said "yo" before setting his own gear next to Tatsurama. "So we are now waiting on your brother, Kosurama, correct?" He asked the Senju standing next to him.  

WC: 136/136
Kosurama Senju
Kosurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Wed May 18, 2016 8:16 pm
Kosurama had just left his home to meet his brother, as well as another fellow Senju whom he did not know the name of. Kosurama grabbed the shiny Konoha headband from his desk and wrapped it around his forehead; this would be his first time wearing it out. Kosurama grabbed his bag which contained his notebook and a few bottles of water for the rest of his training mates. Once he gathered all that he needed for the training seminar, Kosurama dashed downstairs, slipped on his sandals and ran out the door, closing it behind him. 

He was so used going to the academy training grounds that he already began walking in that direction. Shit, what am I doing? Kosurama quickly spun around and bolted in the opposite direction, where the 'regular' training grounds were. He was already running late so he did not want to keep his fellow Senju waiting any longer. Kosurama leapt onto the nearest building in order to navigate better. He quickly scanned his surroundings to locate the training grounds. It was dead ahead, about one hundred meters away. Kosurama darted off towards the training grounds, jumping from building to building. Once he was close enough, Kosurama leapt down from the building he was scaling, onto a nearby tree. Hopefully i'm not too late... Kosurama then hopped down from the tree, landing next to his brother, Tatsurama. "Yo. Hope I didn't make you wait too long."

Word Count: 240/240

Last edited by Kosurama Senju on Wed May 18, 2016 8:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Wed May 18, 2016 8:41 pm
Tatsurama waited for a moment before seeing Shinjirama show up, setting his gear next to his.
"Hey Shinji. Yeah now we just need to wait on-"
Tatsurama was cut short, seeing as his brother made it here, and leapt down from a tree next to them.
"Well, i have been waiting for a good 10 minutes, so i will say it has been 10 minutes too long. Nah i'm joking."
He then looked towards them both.
"Well, now that i have you both here, Kosu, meet Shinjirama, also a Senju from our clan, and Shinji, meet Kosu, my brother."
He then went out to the center of the training field to prepare to start the training while they finish greeting eachother.
Now we just need to get this training done, and we can probably get the Wood release with a training after this one.
He then began to form a handsign, practicing changing his chakra into the earth element, to try and get another feel on what he would need to do to change it to water.

WC: 177/282
Shinjirama Senju
Shinjirama Senju
Citizen

Wed May 18, 2016 8:55 pm
Shinjirama seen someone leap down from the tree next to them. He thought that this must be him. "So you are Kosurama Senju. Your brother has mentioned you to me before at some point. Pleased to meet you." Shinjirama said while bowing in a traditional greeting manner. He then looked over to Tatsurama who was getting ready to prepare himself. "I am looking forward to working with you from here on out." Shinjirama then walked over to where Tatsurama was and formed a handsign. He began gathering his chakra, preparing for the lesson that Kosurama would be teaching him today. To Shinjirama, this was a crucial step in learning the family kekkai genkai, and while he was at it, perhaps he would try learning something new to add to his earth style arsenal. 

WC: 133/269
Kosurama Senju
Kosurama Senju
Citizen

Wed May 18, 2016 9:17 pm
Nice to meet you too- Kosurama spoke softer and softer as the Shinjirama character began to walk away towards the center of the training area. Oh, guess we're starting... Kosurama set his bag down next to the tree he had jumped down from and ran towards to the center of the training field where the other two Senju had already begun to train. 

"It seems you already have the right idea, brother." Kosurama directed his attention at Shinjirama. "Basically, begin with a simple tiger handsign to channel your chakra. We'll be expelling water from our mouthes simply because it is far easier to expel water chakra from your body than it is to emit from thin air." Kosurama slammed his hands together, forming the basic hand seal. "First observe, then try it for yourself. I will elaborate on the details once you try it for yourself." Kosurama opened his mouth with his lower jaw hanging so that the water would expel downward. Water then shot out at a mildly-high pressure, creating a small pool of water in front of him. Kosurama then closed his mouth, ceasing the water jutsu. "You guys give it a go."

Word Count: 195/435
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Wed May 18, 2016 9:34 pm
Tatsurama then began to listen to Kosurama's explanation, and tried to give it a shot.  He formed the Suiton handseal, and began trying to change his chakra into the water element, and after a few moments, he had only been able to change some of the chakra he set aside for it, but decided to give it a go anyways.
Here goes nothing then..
He formed the chakra in the back of his throat, and attempted to spew it out of his mouth, but only a few drops were able to come out of it, prompting he was doing something wrong. 
Alright what am i doing wrong? I added the chakra into my throat, and then altered it and tried spewing it out. Perhaps i need to get the chakra to flow out of it, with force from extra chakra? It's worth a shot, at least.
He started again, molding chakra, then adding it into his throat and then he tried adding some extra chakra to shoot it out of his mouth, attempting to send a decent amount of it out onto the ground, to show he was able to do it. It had spewed out more water, but it wasn't nearly enough to actually count.
Well im starting to get the hang of it, at least, better try again..
After a moment, and doing the preparations, he formed the Suiton handseal again, then attempted to spew it out, molding the chakra and adding it into his throat, focusing on changing more into water than last time, and after a few good minutes of that, he then added extra chakra there to the back of his throat to eject it out further, then finally spewed it out getting a decently large amount of water to come out to form a small puddle of water.
Alright i think i've got this part of it down.
He then turned his focus back to Kosurama.
"Okay i think i've got this step completed. What should i do next?"

WC: 338/620
Shinjirama Senju
Shinjirama Senju
Citizen

Wed May 18, 2016 9:43 pm
Shinjirama breathed in and out preparing himself to learn the new element. He watched as Kosurama had created the water stream with ease, and thought to himself that this would be easy. He gathered his chakra and opened his mouth. However, instead of shooting water, he ended up sending his spit everywhere in front of him. For this, he was glad that he was not facing anyone, or they would have just gotten covered in saliva. "Well... that couldn't have been a bigger failure. I must try once more!" He formed the Tiger handsign and began breathing. He then gathered his chakra and tried again. Still no change had happened. He ended up spitting all over the ground. "This is not working. Kosurama, can you please explain where I should focus my chakra for this type of nature? I am unfamiliar with this nature, and how it is controlled." Shinjirama asked Kosurama, quite confused as this is his first time meddling in other natures other than earth release

WC: 168/437

Last edited by Shinjirama Senju on Thu May 19, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kosurama Senju
Kosurama Senju
Citizen

Wed May 18, 2016 11:37 pm
"Channel the chakra in your throat, that's where you're expelling it after all. Once you've siphoned the chakra into its water state, use whatever excess chakra you have to give it a so called 'boost', if you will." Kosurama formed the basic hand seal once more. "I'll demonstrate it again. Quite frankly i'm a visual learner, so that's just the way I teach things... I suppose" Kosurama cocked his head back, his face looking as though he had a mouth full of water. Kosurama did just as he told Shinjirama: He gathered chakra in his throat, churning it to its water form. He then opened his mouth a release the excess chakra in the back of his throat, projecting the water at an even higher pressure this time. Now, once you've gotten the hang of that, i'll teach you how to mold the chakra accordingly and change the pressure of the water. Kosurama then walked over to his brother to check up on his progress...

"You learn quick, as usual. Now, to really get the hang of it, i'll explain to you how to willingly change the pressure and velocity of the water. Essentially it's dependent on how much chakra you focus into the the technique. Sometimes, the more chakra you channel into your throat, the more it feels like you're being suffocated- but don't let that discourage you. I'll demonstrate again." Kosurama formed the tiger handseal and began to gather a small amount of chakra in his throat. He started by expelling the water at low pressure, to the point it was almost just falling from his mouth. Kosurama quickly tightened the grip of his hand seal, he began to gather more and more chakra into his throat, sending the water from his mouth at an alarming rate. The water plowed through the dirt, creating a hole roughly five feet deep. Kosurama quickly discharged the chakra from his throat and closed his mouth. "The Senju clan should never be taken lightly... It's incredible how much chakra we're born with." Kosurama directed his glance at the ground where he shot the highly compressed water stream at. He was somewhat impressed with himself, for that was the first time he had actually produced a somewhat destructive water technique. 

Kosurama peered back at his brother. "Besides adjusting the pressure of the water, the shape your technique takes is also very important, whether it's a widespread attack such as a wave, or a small highly condensed stream capable of cutting through solid objects. To go about this, mold the chakra enhanced water at will once it is expelled. The chakra in the back of your throat determines how powerful the attack is, leaving the chakra infused in the water to form the shape of the jutsu. If you wish for the jutsu to cover a wider area, spread the chakra in the water further out. Simple as that." Kosurama then returned to his bag to grab his note book. He walked back to Tatsurama, flipping through page after page. "If you have any further questions, just refer to this." Kosurama handed his brother the note book, which was book marked to the page regarding water style techniques. 

Word Count: 534/969
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Thu May 19, 2016 1:50 am
Taking the note book, he began to open and read into it, to further his understanding on it before he made his attempt on the next step of learning Suiton. After flipping through the pages, reading Kosurama's diagrams and descriptions on how to use Water Release at the different steps.
Wow he really put a lot of thought into this. Once i get this down, i'll show him how to use Earth Release, then we can both move on to Mokuton.
Tatsurama moved away from them both to practice and try learning the next steps. He figured that while Kosurama helps Shinjirama, he can get this down, and then then figure out how to show Kosurama Doton while he finishes up with up helping Shinjirama.
Alright so, he said to channel more chakra into my throat, and then wait till it starts to feel like i am drowning then spew it out, at a lower pressure at first.
Tatsurama set the note book down, then began to try it. He formed the Tiger handseal and gathered a small amount of chakra into his throat. After it felt like he couldn't breathe, he began to spew it out, at a low pressure.
So i have to make it pressurized now, then. Let's see, ah yes, i have to use my chakra control to change it.
The senju then tightened his handseal, as he had seen Kosurama do, while directing more chakra into it, and controlling the pressure through it. After a moment it began to burst out of his mouth in a small stream, far more pressurized than before, but not quite yet at the level he should be, to finishing up this step. It seemed Kosurama definitely had the edge when it came to Suiton.
Once i practice this a few more times, i should have pressurizing the water down, and then after that it is control, and shaping it. I wonder how well i can explain Doton to him, as he sure did a good job explaing Suiton, hah.
After a moment of preparation, he began again, forming the Tiger handseal and then gathering the chakra into his throat. After gathering enough, he began to spew it out, after attempting to pressurize the water again inside his throat as he was spewing it out. This time it seemed he had gotten more of the hang of it, supposedly getting it pressurized enough to be suitable for any future needs, such as learning a Water Release technique that requires pressurized water. Though he would probably have to do it like this, on steroids.
Alright time to try shaping the water and controlling it as i spew it out, now that i have pressure down. Let's see here...
He then picked back up the note book, while recalling what Kosurama said on forming the shape of the water. He recalled that he should mold the chakra enhanced water once it is expelled, leaving a decent storage of chakra in the back of his throat to determine the shape, and it's power once expelled. After a moment of trying to figure it out in his head, the senju set the note book down again, and began his attempt at this step.
Kosurama made it look so easy, but to be fair, he was always the more scientific one in the family. I passed everything with just determination and hard work, but he normally just clicked into sync with whatever he had tried learning.
After a few moments thinking, he began to gather chakra into his throat, getting a decent amount of it gathered before he began turning the chakra into the water element. After a few moments of preparing his attempt, he began spewing out the water from the mouth, forming the Tiger handseal again, and then attempting to mold the chakra just as it's being released out in front of him. It seemed to be somewhat failing, as it kind of just split into multiple spheres of water in the stream and hitting onto the grass splatting over it. He figured that he was just molding the chakra a little too late as he spewed it out of his mouth, so he gathered some more chakra into the back of his throat for a second attempt.
Let's try this again, but this time i will try molding it a little bit earlier than last time, and see if it has any effect on it.
The senju then formed the Tiger handseal once again, using the chakra he had gathered by changing it into the water element, and spreading the extra chakra thin, throughout the water he had created. After a second, he began to spew it out, and tried molding the chakra a moment before he tried to last time, giving him extra time to mold it. The water that had begun to spew out of his mouth, began to arch, in a long and wide stream before hitting the ground, getting it muddy.
Seems i am onto something here. Now i'll try it but more tight-knit and pressurized.
He gathered another wad of chakra into his throat, keeping some in reserve, as he began changing the rest of the chakra into the water element. He quickly formed the Tiger handseal, and began mixing in the other chakra as tight as he could before letting it out and keeping his mouth squeezed close, allowing for less area the water can come out, to assist making it a thin stream. After a moment he began molding the chakra as he let it out, attempting to pressurize it, and keep the shape as a thin stream of water. His water flew out of his mouth at a fast speed, hitting into a tree that he had aimed it at, peeling off the bark fairly easily, and damaging the tree itself a bit. The water then began to get less and less until he finally ran out of the chakra he had gathered for it, and the water he made.
Alright i think i got that down pat now. I guess i'll just try practicing it a little bit more, then try teaching Kosurama how to use Earth Release.
Tatsurama then began practicing what he had learning, going over it in his head, and practicing doing it with the handseal over and over. After a few tries, it seemed he got the hang of it pretty well, perhaps even as good as his brother. Although he doubted that was possible, as it was what Kosurama has been practicing since before he joined the academy even. So after doing that for a bit, he picked up the note book then went back over to Kosurama and Shinjirama.
"Hey, i think i got the hang of it now. Thanks for the note book by the way, you were really descriptive when you wrote the water style bit, so it helped a good deal."
He then handed Kosurama his note book back, giving his thanks.
"Alright, so now let us move on to Earth Release. It's my natural affinity, as you already know, and what better way to show you how to use it, than to use an actual Earth Release technique. I'll show you two Earth style jutsu i have learned, and once you have learned how to control the element, it's up to you if you want to learn one of those two jutsu as well, as i'd be willing to teach you them."
He then stepped back a meter or two, getting some space between them as he cracked his knuckles and his neck, and began to try and explain how he was going to use it first, to help Kosurama get a understanding of how to channel Doton.
"First things first, earth style, and most earth release techniques require the use of the Snake handseal, and often times slamming your palm on the ground. The palm is normally for administering the chakra into the ground for you to mold, and control as you wish for the desired jutsu you are using. For this training, however, just like how i used water from my mouth, you will spew out mud from your mouth. I'll give an example."
Tatsurama then formed the Snake handseal, and gathered chakra into his throat, almost the same way as he did with the water, except this time as he changed it into the earth element, it turned into mud, so it had a foul taste in his mouth. After a moment he spewed the mud onto the ground, and it began to harden around where he spit it out, forming a few rocks there.
"In much of the same way, you gather the chakra into your throat, keeping some in reserve as you change it into mud, then as you spew it out, mold the extra chakra into it, giving it an extra texture. In some cases you wont want to harden it though, but for say, a mud wall, then you will have to."
He attempted to explain it the best he could, knowing he wasn't that good at teaching, but he had to try, at least. He then formed the necessary handsigns for one of his earth release jutsu, Earth Release: Moving Earth Core. After performing the handsigns, he bent down palming both of his hands on the ground, and the earth Kosurama was standing on began to lower in the shape of a square, at about a 5ft by 5 ft size, lowering Kosurama into the ground.
"What i just did, was after gathering the chakra while forming the handsigns, i slammed my palms on the ground, and surged the chakra throughout the ground as i continuously altered it, forming it in the earth element, and controlling it's movements. To do this, after you finish with the mud part of the training, hold the Snake handseal and gather your chakra doing as i just did, but try and just move the rocks i made from my earlier example. Once you complete those two things, you will pretty much have Doton under wraps, as you can change the chakra into the earth element, control its movements, and alter its content, hardening the mud into stone."
He then raised the earth under Kosurama to push upwards back to it's original spot, so that he wasn't in a pit anymore. 
"If you need another example, or another explanation, just ask. I'll be practicing my water release a bit more."
He then left his brother to it, hoping he had given a good enough of an example and explanation, but had faith his brother could handle it. He was smart, after all. He looked over at Shinjirama and wondered how far he was coming to getting water release down, before turning his gaze back towards his practice.

WC: 1807/2427 [2000/2000 for Water Release(50% WC reduction thanks to being taught)]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum