Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1660

Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]  Empty Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]

Mon May 09, 2016 9:15 pm
Tatsurama made his way into the Konoha training grounds, to meet his new Squad leader for Squad 14. He was excited to finally be in a squad, and couldn't wait to fill up the other spots in the squad. He was wearing his black undershirt, with his black ninja pants and his Senju cloth over his waist. He hoped for his first impressions to be good, as he did not want to mess this up. Once he entered the training grounds he made his way to the center of the field and sat down, awaiting his new sensei to appear. I wonder what type of a ninja he is. Guess ill find out soon. He pulled out his jug of water and took a sip, waiting for him to appear.

WC: 130/130

Last edited by Tatsurama Senju on Mon May 09, 2016 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]  Empty Re: Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]

Mon May 09, 2016 9:32 pm
Wow, so the squad thing actually worked out after all.
Kanshi walked down to the Konoha training grounds expecting some child sitting around playing dress up in ninja garb. It was, however, a possibly that this squad member would be even stronger than himself. What if he looks weirder than me, Kanshi wondered as he walked in his suit and tie. Scanning the area with his black eyes and transparent body, he would see someone that was nowhere near as bad as he thought the squad member would look like. Realizing the Senju symbol on this guy's cloth, Kanshi smiled for the amount of potential this ninja could have. His Katana and his oddly large amount of weapons clanked and shook as he walked over to who Kanshi thought was a Senju. Kanshi brought up his hand and waved to the Senju with what appeared to be normal, black gloves.
"Hey, are you the first addition to my squad?"
He smirked wondering what kind of fighter and ninja this Senju was.

[171]
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]  Empty Re: Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]

Mon May 09, 2016 9:48 pm
Upon hearing the voice, Tatsurama shot up, and turned to meet the shinobi, noticing him wearing a suit with a tie, and had multiple weapons hanging onto him. This might be a powerful shinobi..and oh whats this? Black eyes? That's kinda freaky, But eh oh well. Tatsurama wondered to himself before finally greeting him with a wave back, and began to reply to his question. "Ah yep i believe so, as long as you lead Squad 14 haha. Greetings." He then lowered his head and bowed in respect to his new squad leader. "My name is Tatsurama Senju, pleased to meet you." He then brought out his hand for a firm handshake in greeting.

WC: 115/245
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Tue May 10, 2016 1:13 pm
Kanshi smiled at his new squad member and felt a slight bit anxious to imagine what could possibly happen in the future for the squad. It was a big responsibility to take on, being some kind of leader and protecting up to three different lives in any situation. He had his work ahead of him, he was certain of it as he took Tatsurama's hand for a firm handshake.
"Yup, I'm the leader of squad 14. I am Kanshi Surebu, but I ask for you to just call me Kanshi for short. My last name annoys me because it is the clan that caused me to look like this walking ghoul."
He chuckled a little and felt happy that the Senju didn't seem scared of his appearance to him. Taking his hand away upon the completion of the handshake he began to wonder what to do. Within a second of thought, he glanced over at the Senju and realized what he should do.
"Why don't you show me what you are capable of so far. I am a blacksmith's apprentice, so I have a few dull kunai you can use in a spar against me. Just for us to see how far we both are."
He held out three penny kunai to the senju with the blades pointing towards him. If these kunai were able to hit him, he could probably get a slight scratch at most. Kanshi got ready to see if the Senju was up for a spar.
"Okay, so you can use anything you have against me, but if I say uncle, you need to stop right away. I am not invinisble and I am limited in my abillities compare to other Chuunin in some ways. Anyway, we should start by getting around 7 meters away from each other and your goal is to land a hit or make me say uncle. Sound good?"

[317/488]
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Tue May 10, 2016 1:37 pm
Tatsurama grabbed the three dull kunai that he was given and then moved back 7 meters. I wonder how strong he is, guess i'll find out. He put two of the kunais in a strap to hold them, and held the third in his right hand. "Alright Kanshi, be prepared to say uncle!!" He said jokingly, not expecting to actually get too far. Although he might have a few tricks up his sleeve... 

Let's start this out, by testing my speed! Holding his kunai up, he formed a handsign with his left hand, and began to burst forward at 47 speed, thanks to the use of the body flicker technique. As he arrived on the right side of Kanshi, he swung his dull kunai at Kanshis left arm, hoping to get a scratch on the shinobi, and after he intended to do a leap back 3 meters even if it failed. "Stabbing no jutsu!"

WC: 154/399
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Tue May 10, 2016 2:40 pm
Kanshi smiled at the Genin's joke as he got into battle position 7 meters away from the Senju. He was expecting himself to be hit with leaves or something, but it seems the Senju was going to use the kunai. He rubbed his fingers together and felt the gloves rubbing against each other as he thought about how his claw gloves weren't an option. The Senju held the kunai up and Kanshi was really expecting him to throw it right at him, but it seems as if that wasn't the case. The ninja bursted towards Kanshi at a speed faster than Kanshi could move.
Man this guy is fast.
Kanshi jumped backwards from the attacker and decided it was time to mess with the Senju. He weaved the boar and rat hand sign at 25 speed to start a genjutsu that caused 10 illusionary clones to suddenly start walking out of the forest at 10 speed from all around. Kanshi then jumped back again in the nick of time to narrowly miss the slash as the clones moved in towards the Senju.
"I am many."

[184/672]

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t27837-mist-servant-technique-canon
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Tue May 10, 2016 3:18 pm
Tatsurama noticed his then suddenly 10 clones of Kanshi came out of the forest and began to move closer and surround himself. 10 clone? He sure is pretty good... He then formed a few handsigns, and the earth around him formed a staff that he picked up and grabbed. "Well, it seems i'm in a predicament here...well, either way i wont give up." He then ran forwards at one of them, attempting to slam the staff at the ribs of one of the clones, hoping to deal some damage. 

-15 AP for body flicker and the Earth release rock section cane. Current AP = 115

WC: 90/489
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Tue May 10, 2016 3:42 pm
Kanshi smiled as he watched the Senju's problem solving and was sure to make all ten clones laugh and point at the squad member at they moved in slowly. He watched Tatsurama run at one of the clones with some kind of staff and decided it might be time to get the Senju aware of what was really happening.
"Thought for sure this wouldn't work, Tatsurama."
He made all of the clones say this in unison as the Senju's staff completely destroyed one of the clones as if it were lava through butter. As the other 9 were only around a meter away, Kanshi had them all draw out their swords and let them just go for various slices and such that would go right through Tatsurama harmlessly. From the one that would be killed by the staff, two more would form and also try to ready their swords.
Maybe this was a bit much, but I think he will realize.
As the chaos ensued, Kanshi pulled out his own katana and concentrated on infusing it deeper than before for the Rupture technique. It would soon become very obvious to the Senju that the clones were all illusions and when that happened, Kanshi would probably just say uncle to avoid causing anymore nightmares from the techniques he had.

[205/877]
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Tue May 10, 2016 3:59 pm
Tatsurama was in shock about the clones, seeing as their attacks were just going through him harmlessly. Genjutsu? He figured he was in one, and jump backwards away from the clones and Kanshi. He held a handseal, focusing on disturbing his chakra system to flush the effects of the genjutsu off to get back into reality. "A Genjutsu...that was frightening hahaha..." 

He then stuck his staff in the ground, as he clapped his hands together, then bent over palming the ground. "Earth Release: Moving Earth Core!" Suddenly the ground 15 m away between them,  began to rise in a platform, covering both of their fields of view to eachother. He formed another handsign, and then quicky moved out from behind the jutsu at Kanshi's right side, and charged at his opponent with the dull kunai. "I'll get my payback for that jutsu!"

WC: 143/632

-15 AP for Moving Earth Core, and another jutsu. AP=100
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Tue May 10, 2016 4:38 pm
Kanshi smirked at the Senju's remark about the genjutsu before he focused even more so on controlling his chakra. Oddly enough, it seems as if Tatsurama had just moved a freakish amount of earth as some kind of shield.
Is this him running out of ideas and playing defense?
Kanshi sighed and began to focus on sharpening the chakra on the edge of his katana. With a sudden, angry expression, he slashed his katana and made an uneven blade of chakra come from it. The blade of chakra then traveled a meter before dying off and Kanshi sighed once more.
"This technique is so much harde..."
He shifted his stance and was shocked to see Tatsurama come out of nowhere. Cursing under his breath he tried to dodge as the Genin ran at him with his dull kunai. Kanshi was sadly not quick enough and tried to cover himself from the attack as the Senju was charging at him.
"...man.."

[160/1,037]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum