Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1660

Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]

Wed May 11, 2016 8:07 pm
Tatsurama had been quietly watching the demonstration that Kanshi had showed them. Taking his katana and unleashing a slice of raw chakra towards the trees, cutting many of them down, and even a boulder in the distance. Impressive..the cutting power is extreme, no doubt if that hit me, i'd be a goner. He was quite taken by the power of the attack, wondering if he could learn it some day. But that day was not this day, as Kanshi had begun to talk about another technique. "Would flicker movement be similar to the Body Flicker in effect? Though i am unsure what the time-space part of it would do." If it was useful, he would definitely be up to learning it, as he didn't want to miss out on any jutsu that could save his life potentially in the future. Looking over at Takamitsu, he noticed he was staring uncomfortably at him, and then began to speak about the spar. "Well i've learned a few tricks here and there. I am still nowhere near my goal, though. Probably won't be for a long time." He then turned back towards Kanshi to await the training. Takamitsu could become a good rival for myself, he seems to be motivated on fighting me, so it could benefit us both. He pondered to himself.

WC: 221/1294
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tatsurama/Kanshi Surebu [Private/Invited]

Wed May 11, 2016 8:51 pm
Kanshi looked over to see Takamitsu's face to see his thoughts on space time and realized the Genin was unsure.
Hmm so this one has natural talent going for him and the other is probably a study hard kinda guy. Interesting, but I wonder how they would fare against each other.
Then Kanshi heard what he feared the most form his squad members: a question. A bead of sweat ran down his back as he knew they would quickly realize he doesn't know what he is talking about.
If I don't answer, they will probably think I am a cool guy, it works int he movies. If I do talk, they will realize that I might have been glaring at people instead of paying attention when learning about space time.
"Okay so you just uh... kinda uh... let me demonstrate it."
Kanshi weaved the rat and boar hand sign then bent the time around him to move at a faster speed. He bursted forwards with half of 35 speed and realized he was too lazy to calculate how fast he was going. After he finished, he stood in front of the two and looked over to see if they learned anything.

[243/2,109]
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Wed May 11, 2016 9:06 pm
There was a slight movement in the grass as Tetsuya, the fox that Takamitsu had arrived with, approached, crawling up the boy's leg from the grass. Despite the sheer length of its tail, 5 meters, and its sizeable body, the boy seemed to be able to stand the weight that was shifting around on him, the beast eventually resting on his shoulder. It didn't speak a word, but Takamitsu knew that it was silently judging him. Instead of waiting for either of the other two to question where the fox had came from, Takamitsu began to speak, "As you mentioned it was a space time jutsu, I'm assuming it has less to do with you speeding up, like body flicker does, and it focuses more on the manipulation of the space or time around you, correct?" Despite his answer not being very far off, it was obvious Takamitsu didn't know much about what he was talking about, and was only attempting to use context clues to try and discover how the jutsu worked.

He turned his attention towards the animal on his shoulder, looking at it. "Besides the sparring match, I don't think I've seen very much of your skill yet." Takamitsu nodded, looking towards his team. "You heard the fox, I think we should cut to the action." The boy let a smile spread across his face, he was eager to try the new jutsu.

WC: 236 (1172)
WC: 236 (1172)
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Wed May 11, 2016 9:23 pm
Tatsurama was trying his best to understand the jutsu, and saw Kanshi just kinda shoot forward at a somewhat faster speed than normal. "So are you going to show us the jutsu yet?" He was not quite sure what that was that Kanshi did, seeing that it wasn't really that impressive. Please don't let that be the jutsu. That'd be a drag.. He then looked over to see a large fox come over and plop itself on Takamitsu's shoulders, and seeing Takamitsu begin speaking to it. Summoning? Takamitsu might be stronger than i thought, heh. Although that fox doesn't look that powerful.. "Well, if that was the jutsu, what is the point of that, when Body Flicker is faster than that technique. Even though it isn't space-time, if speeding up is all it does, why not just stick with the faster technique?" He was hoping that Kanshi would be able to explain if there were any other effects to it, seeing as space-time sounds kind of ominous.

WC:167/1461
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Wed May 11, 2016 9:41 pm
Seeing Takamitsu get a fox and Tatsurama began to question the importance of the party trick like jutsu was more than Kanshi could have asked for, but he at least knew the answer to this question.
"Tasurama, this jutsu is more of a stepping stone, party trick, or just a simple boost when you need it. You can use this to learn more techniques that are similar as a stepping stone or you can use this while in a fight to give a better edge to other techniques for your body like body flicker. Think of it as some kind of add on."
Kanshi smirked for a second after he finished speaking and decided it was time to show this kid what he was talking about.
"Someday, when you can swing a sword as if it were part of your arm, you could combine the two for this..."
Weaving the rat and boar hand signs and breaking the site rules for another demonstration for the sake of roleplay, he used the technique once more. Taking a deep breath, he walked up to a thick tree and sheathed his katana.
"Watch very very closely, you might miss it."
He breathed out then did a hand motion at 75 to draw his blade, sliced the tree at a speed of 75, then sheathed it right after. To those with less than 15 speed, they would see nothing but the start and his katana just falling back into it's sheath.
"Yup, so you understand? Just bend the time around you and Takamitsu you are exactly right about how it works."

[267/2,376]

Iai Beheading
Flicker Movement

(Should have kept track of ap, oops. XD)
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Wed May 11, 2016 10:10 pm
"That was... Incredibly fast." Kanshi wasn't lying about the possibility of missing it, had Takamitsu's senses not been trained, it'd likely have been to fast for him to even comprehend. The boy was quickly appreciating his new leader more and more, finding a respect for the power that he possessed. Takamitsu glances over to the other genin, "Any jutsu could have a use if you find the right situation to apply it in. Even something as simple as our clone jutsu came in handy, right?" He looked over to his counterpart with a small grin. "You demonstrated that capability." Takamitsu said, referring to the sparring match that happened moments prior. "I saw the end of the fight in the distance, Tetsuya here was able to sense the fight from over a hundred meters away." The fox didn't react, instead resigning on Takamitsu's shoulders like some sort of living scarf. Despite the attempt to wrap across Takamitsu, the animal's tail still touched the ground, the tail itself being longer than both the heights of Tatsurama and Takamitsu combined. "I haven't spent all that time inbetween now and the academy doing nothing." Takamitsu said, thinking about the technique that he just saw. "Sensei, how exactly is this jutsu performed? It's about time I see what I can do..." The boy softly said, wanting to use the jutsu as an attempt to gauge how much he has been progressing over the past few weeks. "I'm just as interested in seeing what you can do as well." The fox softly spoke, its voice calm and serious. Its tail quickly flicked to the side moving at a speed of 25. A audible *Thwip* from the air could be heard, the tail obviously packing a bit of force behind it. The way Takamitsu was looking at it, he obviously had some sort of respect for the power it contained.

WC: 313 (1485)
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Wed May 11, 2016 10:52 pm
Tatsurama was pleasantly surprised by the technique that his sensei had just performed. It definitely outweighed the Flicker Movement in theatrics, and was probably a dangerous move to be on the receiving end of. Although he noted the Flicker movement had it's part in the combination as well, and the strike from the katana probably wouldn't have been as fast without it. "I think i understand now, yes in combination with another jutsu, it could be pretty useful. I am ready to try learning it, and how exactly do you bend the space and time around you to use it? I get the gist of it all, but not the specifics." Tatsurama said with a humble tone. He turned his gaze towards Takamitsu and his fox, and overheard their conversation, witnessing the power behind the tail strike. I definitely need to get me one of them..summons. He thought before turning his gaze back towards Kanshi and listened in for the next step in learning the jutsu.

WC: 167/1628
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen

Thu May 12, 2016 7:14 pm
Well isn't this one just full of fun little comments.
Kanshi dawned a smile and looked at Takamitsu without much cares about the fox he had with him, though it did have a rather sizable tail.
"That's exactly right, but be sure you know when the time comes for each jutsu. Anyhow, it seems I might have to try to explain this, which may make it a bit more complicated for each of you."
Taking a deep breath and focusing on his time flow, he remembered how he had learned it.
This might be a long day for them if they have to learn it this way...
Kanshi looked at his only way he knew of learning it and sighed deeply before speaking.
"Meditate until you feel like you just overdosed on cocaine. Try to focus on being so calm that you actually feel hyper. Try to feel the aura radiating from your body then make it feel as if it was jello. You are slowing down your own time flow to increase the speed you can move and react at, so you need to get a grip on your personal time flow and then decrease it. It's a bit tricky, but kinda fun when you get the hang of it."
He took a deep breath and got his sword back into his hand.
"I might do a bit of training myself in the mean time."

[236/2,612]
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen

Thu May 12, 2016 7:56 pm
"It sounds like somebody's overdosed on cocaine." Takamitsu said quietly, beginning to sit down. Despite the boy's eagerness to fight, he is capable of sitting down and thinking. Although Kanshi's instructions seemed cryptic, Takamitsu felt confident that given the right amount of effort, he'd be able to accomplish the jutsu. Out of anything, Takamitsu wanted to be able to reach the state first, but competition has a place, and it isn't always when dealing with something as delicate as jutsu. "Alright, Tatsurama, let's get to it." The boy said, beginning to sit down, preparing to meditate. He took a deep breath and focused, trying to get the feeling that Kanshi had described. He began to slow his chakra, attempting to focus his mind on the energy that was around him. Though he wasn't overwhelmed with feeling, he was starting to feel something. It was a small feeling of the surrounding space, and that was better than what he was aware of before. "Huh." Would be the only noise to escape the boy's lips as he continued to focus.

WC: 178 (178/500 for Flicker Movement [-50% from teaching])(1485/2000 for Tetsuya Fox Summon)
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Thu May 12, 2016 9:07 pm
Hearing Kanshi explain the flicker movement, and how to start learning it, he figured he would give it a shot. I mean it's not everyday you can cut the word count in half for a jutsu. So Tatsurama began to sit down, and meditate. He closed his eyes and began to focus on his chakra control first. To get the space-time effect, it would surely need precise chakra control. He tried remember Kanshis words. So i gotta get high? Alright... He then tried getting to a certain calmness like he said, and after a few minutes of dozing into some sort of feeling that rolled over him. Just need to get a grip on my personal time flow...somehow. He began trying to reach out to this feeling, not sure of what to expect, or how to gauge that he is doing it correct. Hoping for the best, he began to touch something in his mind through his chakra, not entirely sure what it was, he attempted to alter it, but to no effect, he supposed.

WC: 176 (176/500 for Flicker Movement [-50% from teaching] (1628 WC being saved for later in the thread)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum