Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kosurama Senju
Kosurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Senju Training Pt.2 [Private] Empty Senju Training Pt.2 [Private]

Tue May 24, 2016 4:34 pm
Kosurama grabbed his notebook from his desk and placed it in his bag, along with several water bottles. He noticed a trend- each proceeding day becoming more and more humid, so he figured he would come prepared this time around. Kosurama picked up his bag and swung it around his right shoulder. He picked up his headband, which rested on the edge of his bead, and fastened it around his forehead. Kosurama then left his room, shutting the door behind him. He quickly rushed downstairs, slipped on his shoes and left without a word. Today was the day Kosurama had decided he would fully learn a nature based jutsu- a water jutsu at that. He made his way towards the training grounds which wasn't too far from where he lived. Kosurama looked up to the sky, his left hand shielding his eyes from the intense light of the sun. 
Tatsu's been awfully determined lately, he's probably waiting at the training grounds this very moment.
Kosurama looked back down at the path leading to the training grounds. He quickly gained a running stance and took off down the road. 

Only a few minutes had passed and Kosurama could see the gate/entrance of the training field. He noticed there were no other foot prints leading to the gate.
Perhaps Tatsu took another route...
He in front of the entrance, briefly looking around the field- He was the only one there. 
"That's odd. I guess i'm the one waiting on him this time around."
Kosurama entered the training grounds, pondering the many water jutsu there were to learn. He had an affinity for suiton, so it was only natural for his first ninjutsu technique to be a water style one. He approached the largest tree within the vicinity and placed his bag down. Kosurama then sat down next to his bag and reached for his notebook. Although he had memorized his notes word for word, he saw no better use of his time while he waited. Kosurama flipped through the pages, locating the section he had written on water style techniques. He ran his finger down the sides of the pages, reading off the names of the jutsus in his head. His finger suddenly stopped.
"Water wall, hm?" 
It was by all means not the easiest technique in his notebook, but certainly was one of the most versatile. Applicable for both offensive and defensive purposes, Kosurama decided his first water jutsu would be the renowned Water Wall. He sat quietly studying the jutsu, in wait for his brother to arrive. 

WC: 428/428
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1660

Senju Training Pt.2 [Private] Empty Re: Senju Training Pt.2 [Private]

Tue May 24, 2016 6:09 pm
Tatsurama had been on a park bench passing the time as he read his kanshi'd chronicles newpapers. He was hoping to finish reading it and grab something to eat before making his way to the leaf training fields to train a jutsu with his brother. They had planned to each learn a jutsu. His brother would learn his first water style jutsu, and he would learn his first wood style jutsu. He had looked at the scrolls for the wood style, and had decided on the wood clone technique, knowing it would come in handy.
Ah let's see here...so Kanshi sure did kanshi'd again..oh wait, i was there. Heh..
After reading a bit he got up and walked over to the nearest ramen stand and ordered the special. After eating his ramen, he handed over a coupon for a free ramen, then left quickly before the man realized he had been duped. He began walking through the street, not quite sure what he was forgetting until he saw another shinobi pass by. 
OH CRAP! I forgot i was supposed to go meet up with Kosu, and do that training!
He began running towards the leaf training grounds, passing by crowd of people walking the streets as he finally made it near the leaf training ground. He quickly entered, and saw his brother on the other side of the training field looking at his notebook filled with water jutsu.
"Sorry i'm late. Forgot about our training while i was reading on a bench over near the ramen stand."
He walked over to him, and sat his gear down next to Kosuramas, before pulling out the scroll with the Wood style techniques of the clan. He left his brother to work on his water style technique, while he moved further into the woods in the training field to work on his wood style technique. Sitting down on a small stump while reading the scroll.
Let's see...so the wood clone technique...Ah, here it is. It seems pretty hard to do. Guess that's why it's A-Rank, also probably because of how useful it is.
He studied the wood clone technique's notes and diagrams on how to use it, and decided he would give it a shot. Setting the scroll down on the stump, he stood up and began to form water release chakra in his left hand, and earth release chakra in his right hand, before forming the Tiger>Dog>Snake hand seals and then attempted to release his chakra to use the jutsu. After a moment, nothing really happened, until he finally released some more chakra, and just a small pile of wood grew out of him, onto the ground.
Well, that didn't work. Perhaps if i try again, using a different method, it'll do something. I mean it says to just form those three hand seals, so i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong.
He set out to give it another shot, focusing and molding his water chakra into his left hand, and his earth release chakra into his right hand. Attempting to condense his chakra down further than last time, and see where it takes him. He formed the three hand seals again, Tiger>Dog>Snake, then release his chakra again. This time as the wood formed and came out of his body, he was able to mold the wood into an arm, though still much less than it should be. It seemed he was still doing it wrong. But practice makes perfect, he figured. So he would give it another shot after reading the scroll on the wood clone technique again.
Alright let's see here. So the wood clone technique is supposedly as strong as the user, and can use every jutsu and technique the user can, as well as take damage, and needs to be killed to be dispersed. Well, , it sure will be useful, honestly. Hah
He began again, molding his chakra into both of his palms, and then changing the element, water in his left hand, and earth in his right. He then formed the three hand seals again. Releasing his chakra after doing so, hoping to get a better effect this time. It began growing out of his body again, quickly forming an arm, so far so good he thought, but then as it kept growing, it finally stopped as it was about halfway through with the body. Seemingly failing, as he would need it to form the full body or else it would not work, of course.
Ah crap. Well, i'm getting better at it at least. It shouldn't be long now until i fully master this aspect, and can move on to training the different parts of this. And then after i learn the wood clone, i have my eyes on that Underground Roots technique. It seems pretty good.
He then sat down for a moment, while reading the scroll, and hoping to uncover more of the secrets of the wood clone, so he could get it down right. After studying it some more, he decided to give this part one more shot, and then go see on how his brother was doing with his water style technique that he was trying to learn. So he set the scroll back down on the stump, then got up and began the process again. He began molding his chakra, into his palms, changing it into water in his left hand, then changing it into the earth element in his right hand, and then formed the three hand seals and released his chakra, attempting to get it to work. It began to grow out of his body, this time though, it was able to form his whole body, although still being wood, and not looking like his skin, armor, and so forth. He at least had this part of it down.
Good, now i can go check up on Kosurama, take a little break and get something to drink, then after that i'll get back to learning this technique.
He picked up the scroll of wood release techniques, and made his way out of the woods in the leaf training field and walked over to where Kosurama was learning his water release technique.
"Hey, how's it going over here? I've made some progress on learning the wood clone technique, so i decided to check up on how you are doing."
He then sat down by their gear and pulled out a water bottle he brought along and began to take a sip.

WC: 1085
Kosurama Senju
Kosurama Senju
Citizen

Tue May 24, 2016 10:58 pm
"There's no use in apologizing, I'm the one who's usually late after all." Kosurama said while letting out a grief sight.
Kosurama bookmarked the page that contained the Water Wall technique and set his notebook on the ground. He slowly got up and began to stretch after sitting down for so long. He thought back to the notes he copied from the Konoha library. The Water Wall technique was very similar to that of the basic water spout trick he had showed Shinjirama and his brother not too long ago. The only difference in this case would be controlling the direction of the water by manipulating the solid chakra in an upwards fashion. Kosurama watched as his brother began to venture into the woods, most likely to ascertain the true potential of the Senju's unrivaled Wood Release. After stretching a little longer, Kosurama decided he would begin training as well. Like many defensive jutsu, he began with the tiger hand seal. Kosurama knew this technique would take much more chakra than the required of the simple water spout technique. He gathered a large amount of water chakra in his throat, followed by a small pocket of pure chakra behind the water chakra that he formed. This pocket of chakra would be used to project the water at high speeds. Kosurama, still holding the Tiger handseal, quickly formed a series of hand signs: Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. He then opened his mouth, expelling copious amounts of water onto the ground, forming a large puddle. He then manipulated the water chakra into a fan shape, surrounding half of his body. Instead of the water stopping and forming upwards, like a wall, the water continued on with close to no control at all. Kosurama released the Tiger handseal he was holding, ceasing the untamed water stream he was spouting. 
Gah, I focused too much of my chakra into forming the shape of the the water and not enough into the direction it took.
Kosurama quickly slammed his palms together, forming the tiger hand seal. He began to build up a sufficient amount of water chakra in his throat. Once he had gathered the chakra, he formed a small pocket of pure chakra in the back of his throat, just as he did before. He then formed the necesary hand signs: Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Kosurama then opened his mouth, expelling a thin stream of highly compressed water. He watched carefully as the water made contact with the ground.
Now!
Kosurama focused the chakra in the water into a fan like shape, while simultaneously directing the water in an upwards motion. This time the fan only spanned about ninety degrees in front of him... Although he was not completely satisfied, he was did manage to direct the water upwards. The wall formed three meters in front of him and was roughly six feet tall, around his height. 
This jutsu is going to require more chakra than I imagined. 
He hadn't noticed before, but he was only able to use the jutsu for about five seconds at a time- but before maintaining the jutsu for a sufficient amount of time, he thought it would be best to fully form the wall first. Kosurama exhaled deeply. He pressed his hands back together forming the Tiger handseal. He gathered a larger amount of chakra in his throat this time, nearly twice as much as his last attempt. Kosurama presumed that the more water chakra he used, he would need more pure chakra to pressurize it with. He gathered a large amount of excess chakra in the back of his thoat and formed the necessary hand signs. He expelled a thin pressurized stream of water about five meters in front of him. This would give him more time to focus on changing the direction of the water. He tightened the grip of the final hand sign he formed. As soon as the water came in contact with the ground, it immediately spanned out 180 degrees. At the same time the fan was shaped, Kosurama manipulated the chakra upwards, in hope it would create a large water wall. As the water rose, it began to lose pressure. By the time it had reached about eight feet, the "wall" appeared as though it was a slow traveling upward stream. Although the wall was perfect size and shape, it did not have the power necessary to negate opposing ninjutsu. Again, he was only able to maintain it for five seconds. Kosurama grew more irritated with himself. He knew he was making progress, but had no idea this much concentration was necessary to learn a new technique. Kosurama noticed his brother emerge from the nearby woods in the corner of his eye. 
"This is much harder than I expected, Tatsu. Just when I think I have it down, something goes wrong with the jutsu."
Kosurama walked over to the tree he placed his bag under and grabbed a water bottle from it. 
What better fuel is there for a water jutsu than a cold bottle of water? Kosurama jokingly thought to himself. 
He sat down under the tree and reached for his notebook, hoping it would reveal any errors he was making. He rapidly flipped through the pages, in search for some sort of answer.
What am I doing wrong...? Perhaps I need to take Tatsurama's approach- with pure determination... I can't give up simply because I failed the first few times around. 
Kosurama set his notebook down next to him and took a sip of water. It was surprisingly much more refreshing than he had anticipated. Kosurama began to lightly shake the water bottle in his hand, concentrating on the ever so natural ebb and flow of it. He set the bottle next to him and looked up at his brother.
"How do you do it, Tatsu? I become so frustrated with myself if i'm not able to perform the justu within the first few tries. How do you tell yourself to keep going?" 

WC: 1,013/1,441

Last edited by Kosurama Senju on Thu May 26, 2016 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Wed May 25, 2016 11:58 pm
Tatsurama walked up to his brother and sat down to get a drink of water as he looked towards his brother to address his question.
"Because i figure if i give up now, then it'll come back to bite me in the ass later. You can't ever give up, even when just trying to learn a jutsu. Although i do indeed procrastinate and take breaks here and there when trying to learn a jutsu, i never actually stop trying though. You just gotta try, and if you fail, try again. Eventually it'll click."
He then took a sip of his water and began to look up at the sky. Looking at the clouds roll past them, one going in front of the sun, giving them some decent shade.
"Finally, some shade. It's humid as hell out here right now. That means i should take this chance while i have it. I'm gonna go practice my jutsu over there. But before i do that, i can summon Gamakuro, he might have some tips on a water technique, he knows one himself."
Tatsurama then bit his thumb, before forming five hand seals and then palmed the ground, summoning a large toad infront of them both.
"Hey there Gamakuro. Kosurama here is having some trouble with a water technique. Mind giving him a little hand?"
The toad then spit out some water into the air, it curled mid-air and landed with a splash in front of Kosurama.
"Yeah sure, i got nothing else to do with my time right now anyway."
Tatsurama then waved and walked over to the middle of the training field with his scroll, to continue practicing his own technique, while they tried to do the water technique.
"Thanks Gamakuro, alright i'll leave you two to it then. See ya"
He pulled out the scroll and began studying the wood clone technique some more, trying to find out how to get it just right. He needed to figure out how to make it come alive now, as he got the clone's body itself working. He began to focus on that aspect of it, then remembered how he makes the clones like that from when he learned them in the academy, and decided to try it that way, at least. But before that, the looks, were good, besides the fact it looked like wood, and not exactly like himself. So he intended to fix that first. He began to mold his chakra, and form it into both of his palms like usual. After a bit, he began to mix the earth and water chakra together, then formed the necessary hand seals required for the wood clone technique, and activated the jutsu, attempting to get it right. He focused on the smaller details this time around, attempting to making it look exactly like himself, and as it formed from his body, it made some headway towards that. It looked more of a grey-scale version, but at least it wasn't wood still.
Let's try this again. I can probably get it to work this time, and then i'll focus on getting it moving and independent. It says they can even communicate with me subconsciously. So that's pretty cool.
He focused his chakra, and began molding enough for another wood clone. Gathering it into his palms, both water and earth chakra, and then formed the hand seals required and activated the jutsu, he continued to focus on the details, as he made the clone, and it seemed to have worked this time, as it looked close enough to himself as he pictured he'd get. Nobody would probably see a difference anyways, considering the differences are too small to even remember himself. He then de-activated them, having it just fall into a pile of wood, which he then pushed into the woods so nobody would notice.
Alright, let's get this next part of the jutsu down, and then perhaps i'll be close to completing it. Perhaps, but probably not.
Before he began, and sat down to take another glance at the scroll showing how to use the technique, and then quickly glanced over at Kosurama and Gamakuro to see how they were doing with his technique.

WC:700/1785
Kosurama Senju
Kosurama Senju
Citizen

Thu May 26, 2016 11:50 am
Kosurama looked up toward the toad that towered before him and nodded, as a form of mutual agreement. The young Senju grabbed his water bottle and placed it in his bag to keep it cool. He pressed his hands against the warm grass beneath him and propelled himself upwards. 
"Alright Gamakuro, let's do this." he said determinedly 
Kosurama directed his attention towards a small inlet of water.
"That seems suitable." 
He began to walk towards the body of water, listening intently as the massive toad trailed close behind him, shaking the earth with each step. Kosurama stopped just short of the water, his mind beginning to wander. 
It's common sense that any water-based justu is much easier to perform with an already preexisting water source. Perhaps if I used this to focus on strengthening the actual water wall itself, I could then move on to controlling my own water once I expel it.
Kosurama looked up to the massive toad that stood directly to his right.
"I'm thinking it would be best to start by manipulating this already-existing body of water so that I can correctly pressurize and shape it. What do you recommend, Gamakuro?"

WC: 195/1,636
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Thu May 26, 2016 12:32 pm
Tatsurama looked over to see them still working on the water technique, and got back to his own. Focusing on the chakra he had gathered and trying to make a decent enough wood clone this time that can actually move and do things on it's own.
They seem to be doing fine over there, so i'll focus on my jutsu then if i finish before them, i can go see if i can help em in any way.
Gamakuro nodded his large head in agreement to Kosurama.
"Yes, to start you should probably work on an existing body of water definitely. Although once you get that down, i can show you another step to doing it with water expelled from your mouth. Focus on controlling the shape of the water and it's movements around you for now, and after you have that down, pressurize it. Then once you do that, try it from your mouth. It should be easier by then."
The toad then stood back to watch, and give any more tips as needed while Kosurama tried to do the process of shaping the water and moving it.
Tatsurama began to focus his chakra as he changed it to the earth and water elements. He formed the hand seals required then attempted to do the wood clone technique again, this time he focused on the original clone technique, and formed it with that in mind, so that it will be independent. After a moment it formed from his body, and this time began to move and could even speak this time.
Yes, finally, i'm on the final stretch now. It shouldn't be took long now until i finish the rest of this jutsu up.
Tatsurama then began to communicate with the wood clone through their link in their minds, and began to see what all it could do, as he turned to look at Kosurama's training.

WC: 317/2102
Kosurama Senju
Kosurama Senju
Citizen

Thu May 26, 2016 1:11 pm
Kosurama looked back down at the  body of water.
Alright, concentrate Kosu, concentrate.
The genin began to form a series of handsigns, finishing with the tiger seal.
"Water Style: Water Wall Justu"
Kosurama transferred a sizable amount of chakra into the water approximately five meter in front of him. 
First I must mold the shape of the water, like Gamakuro instructed. 
The water slowly began to rise out from the inlet. He began to siphon and shape the appearance of the water, fanning it out in a 180 degree semi circle in front of him. Kosurama closed his eyes, which typically allowed him to concentrate harder on subject matter. He tightened the grip of his handseal, transferring more and more chakra into the water.
Now I must pressurize it enough so that it can stop projectiles.
Kosurama then directed his chakra in an upwards fashion, molding the water along with it. The water quickly shot up, forming ten foot wall of highly pressurized water round him. Kosurama opened his eyes in amazement. It was the first time he had performed a high-level ninjutsu. 
I can't get overzealous, I need to concentrate on maintaining the shape and pressure.
Kosurama repeatedly recycled his chakra, pressurizing the water in an upwards direction. He felt as if he could maintain the jutsu for eternity. Nearly a minute had passed when Kosurama decided he would try the jutsu using his own water. The Senju destabilized the water as it fell back into the inlet.
"I think i'm ready to try it on my own now." He said, looking at Gamakuro

WC: 265/1,901
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Thu May 26, 2016 2:52 pm
The toad watched as Kosurama went through the process of the water wall, controlling and shaping it around him from body of water. Then finally nodded as the water wall was de-activated and the senju said he was ready for the next step of the process.
"Alright. I'll show you an example of it. After i do it, i'll explain exactly what i did, and then you can try it. So pay attention."
The toad then began to knead chakra in his throat, and formed the Tiger>Snake>Rat>Snake>Tiger hand-signs before beginning to spew the wave of water out of his mouth, and it began to form into a a wave of water that seemed to have halted in it's motion to form a barrier between what might be in front, and then toad behind it. It pressurized meaning it could stop many attacks, if used against it and perhaps do damage onto an enemy. Although less likely. Gamakuro then finished it up, and it deformed and fell into a puddle next to them. He turned to Kosurama to attempt his explanation.
"The first thing you do, is gather and knead the chakra into the back of your throat. After such you change the chakra into the water element, and make sure it is connected to your chakra system. After that you form the five hand-seals and then spew it out of your mouth. At the same exact moment you do so, control the water as you spew it out and form it into the wall as you pressurize it. Give it a try, you'll probably get it down quick."
The toad then moved backwards a little bit to give Kosurama some room to try it. Keeping an eye on the senju's movements and and chakra control as he tried it.

Tatsurama saw that it was going decent over on their training, then turned back to focus on his own training again. Opening up the scroll as he read the notes on the wood release technique again, trying to figure out the technique as his clone began to move around, testing it's abilities and letting the real Tatsurama know what it is, and isn't capable of, to help him and speed up the process of learning the technique. Seeing as they wood clone and himself can talk to eachother in their thoughts, he decided to do so there.
How easily can you move? How fast, and how strong can you hit? What exactly is wrong?
The clone began to test it's movements, trying to see just how far it could move, and how fast. At the same time it began to practice it's taijutsu on the trees near him, punching them to test it's strength.
It seems i am only about halfway complete. I have half the strength and speed as you do, and i also cannot perform any jutsu yet.
It told him as it tried forming handsigns and using one of his jutsu, but to no effect.
It seems since your power is halved, jutsu are out of the equation until we fix that then. Ill make another clone, and see how it goes this time. I'll try and condense my chakra down to it's strongest it can be, so that it can bring out it's full potential with the next go.
The clone then deformed into a pile of wood, as Tatsurama formed the handsigns and focused his earth and water chakra into his hands. As he had them mix, he began to control his chakra, condensing it down as far as he could, to bring it to it's max strength. He formed the hand-signs and then another clone came out of his body, hopefully to a stronger degree.

WC: 620/2722
Kosurama Senju
Kosurama Senju
Citizen

Thu May 26, 2016 4:23 pm
Once the toad had finished demonstrating and explaining the jutsu, Kosurama took a defensive stance, stomping his feet into the ground. He then quickly formed the necessary hand signs: Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Kosurama began to collect a large amount of chakra in the back of his throat, slowly churning it into water. After, he formed a small condensed pocket of chakra behind the water chakra he formed, enabling him to project the water at high speeds. Kosurama then spewed a highly pressurized stream out of his mouth. At the end of the stream where it cam in contact with the earth, the water gradually fanned out into a large semi circle, spanning about eight feet horizontally. While maintaining both the pressure and shape of the water, Kosurama directed the chakra upwards, forming a wall like structure. He poured more and more chakra into the jutsu, shooting the wall up at an extreme speed. 
No I just need to hold it like this for a little while longer... 
As he watched the flow of water move upwards, Kosurama discovered he could maintain the jutsu even longer by reusing the chakra over and over. Once the chakra made it to the top of the wall, it would simply restart the cycle over again and travel back up. Although it took much concentration, Kosurama successfully 'recycled' his chakra, while maintaining the shape and pressure of the water wall. Kosurama then deformed the wall, causing a large puddle on the ground to form.
"Thank you for your guidance Gamakuro, I think i've got the hang of it now."
Kosurama bowed to the mighty toad and returned to the tree where he had left his bag.
The genin, overwhelmed with knowledge, rummaged through his bag in search of his notebook. He quickly pulled out the book and turned to the page entailing the Water Wall Jutsu. He then began to draw basic diagrams of each step necessary to perform the  jutsu, labeling each picture while also providing a short yet descriptive caption along with it. The young Senju then continued on to write a paragraph of his recent findings, quoting Gamakuro along with how to use it with an already preexisting body of water. Kosurama was ecstatic with his newfound knowledge. He placed a bookmark on the new page he had just written and slammed the notebook shut, placing it back in his bag. Kosurama then picked up his water bottle and drank the rest of it. The Senju looked over in his brother's to see how his jutsu was coming along.
Hmm, Tatsu seems to be doing well. I suppose i'll wait until he's finished before I go talk to him. 
Kosurama observed as his brother created a wood clone, forming it from his body. 

WC: 467/2,368
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen

Thu May 26, 2016 5:30 pm
The toad sat back to watch Kosurama perform the jutsu. He stood there viewing the senju's form as he went through the steps of the water wall, and performed it. After a moment he turned to see Tatsurama still training his jutsu with his wood clone, and then turned back to Kosurama as he finished, having the water from his water wall deform and fall into a puddle.
"No problem."
The toad said before leaping through the air over to Tatsurama.
"Okay i finished helping your brother learn the water wall technique. I'm going to head off now and get back to my relaxation time."
Tatsurama was startled by his leap next to him, and scurried to regain his balance.
"Alright Gamakuro, thanks for the help. I may need your help in the future here soon. We are going on a mission, and if theirs a fight i'll probably summon you to help me."
The toad then disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving Tatsurama back to his training with his wood clone.

Alright, so how is it now? Practice your movements and see how strong you are this time. If you are around full power to me, then try and form a jutsu or two to see how close this is to completion.
The wood clone then began to test itself, running around and jumping on trees, and punching them to see how strong it is now. It seemed to be much stronger than before, as it was almost able to punch through the tree, and could easily maneuver around them at a fast speed.
I think i'm about there. I'll try and form a jutsu, probably the body flicker first, and see how well i'm doing there. If well, then i'll try the raging lions mane and then we could spar to see how well it's going.
The clone then began to gather his chakra, and formed the Tiger hand-seal and vanished in a blur reappearing next to Tatsurama.
Body flicker is working. I think i'm at full power. Let's just try the lion's mane just to be sure.
The clone then jumped back a little bit, and began to form chakra, sending it into his scalp to increase the metabolism of his hair and extend it. The hair began to extend 5 meters, and harden. He had it spike out a little bit, to show he could control it, before de-activating the jutsu and the hair reverted back to normal on it's head.
Yep i'm at full power now i think. Let's just spar, a little bit and see how well i do. If we are about equal in our taijutsu, i'll know it's working at one-hundred percent.
Tatsurama then leaped back to make some room between himself and his clone, as they prepared to spar to test out the clones abilities.
Let's go, you start first.
The clone then sped forwards at 20 speed, attempting to land a right fist into Tatsurama's gut. The real senju was able bring his left arm up to block the punch, before proceeding to knee the clone's gut as it's attack failed, to see how much damage it could take. The clone felt the hit, but didn't dispersed, proving that it seemed to be working compeltely. It then dropped down for a leg sweep using its left leg, and Tatsurama was able to block the sweep with his right leg, before picking up the clone and attempting to punch it. It hit the clone's face, but did little to stop it, before it then pushed Tatsurama off of it, and jumped back 10 meters.
Alright so far so good. I just want to test out if you will remain even if your arm is cut off. As you are supposed to remain unless killed.
The clone then stood still, keeping it's right arm raised as a target for the real Tatsurama to test out his theory. He formed the snake hand-seal as his hair began to puff up and extend from ontop of his head. It shot forward at the clone's arm at 40 speed, hitting it and cutting through the arm with ease. He then waited to see what would happen to the clone, and it appeared to be fine, other than losing an arm of course. It seemed the clone was at full functionality. Tatsurama guessed he had learned the technique now, and then de-activated his lions mane to revert back to his head. He also de-activated the wood clone, and it turned into a pile of wood that he then placed into the forest before turning around and walking over to his brother.
"Hey. I think i finished the wood clone technique now. There's still some time left in the day, what do you want to do?"
He asked Kosurama, before sitting down and finishing off the rest of the water in his bottle. Setting the wood techniques scroll with the rest of his gear and looking around at the field where water puddles, and dirt was upturned around it from both of their training.

WC: 848/3570
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum