Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Tapping into the beast within. - Page 4 Empty Re: Tapping into the beast within.

Wed May 18, 2016 6:08 am
The shaking eventually stops, bringing Nobu to an unmoving state. Koroshi would note the racing heartbeat of the young boy as he struggles to regain true consciousness. A blank stare is all that can be seen upon the face, his eyes dull and mouth open. If it were not for his breathing and heartbeat, one could easily mistake his current condition for that of death.

Nobu fights off the dark embrace of the bijuu, slowly over several minutes regaining his senses. First he regains feeling in his body as the burning of the nerves were healed and no longer screaming in agony. Nobu feels another person, and since it was just Koroshi and himself he had put things together and realized the presence of the Kage by his side. The next thing to return is his sight, seeing the glow of the Kage’s presence lifting his spirit. A warm smile crosses his face as he groggily ‘wakes’ from his stunned state. His body was now mostly numbing from the medical jutsu of Koroshi, not so much that he was unable to move, but enough that most feeling was dulled. Everything was still a tad hazy, but Nobu was able to slowly lift himself to sit up.

Looking into the eyes of Koroshi, Nobu would feel a deep sadness welling up from within. Most of his thoughts were clearing and he began to recall tidbits of what he had done and had seen. He almost attacked Koroshi, the man that was doing everything in his power to help Nobu and this was weighing on him. Flashes of terrible violence kept flashing through his mind. Nanabi had truly been a frighteningly violent and fierce being of terrible power.

He could tell by the silence and body language of Koroshi that he was waiting for him to speak. Nobu gulps deeply before saying a word. He wasn’t particularly fond of what Nanabi had shown him.

“The seven tails has shown me many things. I am not sure exactly what there were, but there was destruction, lots of it. Whole villages being destroyed by powerful individuals. Many people died in these, and I don’t know where these came from. I don’t know if they are things that have happened in the past, things that are to be, or ideas that Nanabi had begun to fill my head with just to fuel my own anger in order to better dig its claws into me and force its control upon me. It showed me many horrible things….” Nobu stops talking, his words starting to hold a painful tone now in his voice, “The last of which was your death. I just…”

Nobu breaks down a bit, a terrified look on his face and his words halting. He didn’t want to think of anything bad happening to such a kind man, one who cared for everyone, including those that were mere strangers within his village. A man of his worth, a truly good man, deserved nothing even close to death. And the thing that haunted Nobu the most was that Nanabi now knew how to push every one of his ‘buttons’. It knew everything that upset Nobu, and now it knew yet one more thing to show Nobu in order to upset him and release waves of rage pounding through his mind and body. Nobu rises to his feet, ignoring the strange numbing sensations he feels. “Maybe we should halt this training for now. I just, I need some time to reflect on things. But there is one thing you should know.” Nobu places his hands to his sides almost as if he is ready to give a bow to Koroshi.

“You are a truly great man, Koroshi. Know that I would not seek anything bad to happen to you, nor would I allow any such thing to happen under any circumstances. I know that you are a powerful man, and one not easily bested. I just….” Nobu looks down, his voice changing to a more serious tone. His next words would be a vow of service to Koroshi, “You have shown me more kindness in these few moments together than I had seen in a long time, and for that I will be forever grateful and eternally loyal. I won’t allow myself to lose control and harm anyone within Suna, nor will I allow any other to do something similar. I will protect you, and Suna, with my very dying breath if it comes down to that. I would be proud to be a Suna shinobi, and I hope that you will accept my oath of fealty.” Nobu gives a slight bow as he says these last words. It was clear that he respected Koroshi a great deal. He was an even greater man than what Nobu had heard, and because of this Nobu would serve him without even the slightest bit of hesitation.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Tapping into the beast within. - Page 4 Empty Re: Tapping into the beast within.

Sat May 21, 2016 10:23 pm
Seeing the boys reaction to the training and hearing his words Koroshi would listen, letting the boy say everything he needed to before speaking himself. It seems that the seven tails is acting much like Kurama did, trying to use visions, and harmful thoughts in order to upset him, and to make him loosen his guard. Thinking of everything that Nobu must have seen it explains how upset he is, seeing things so horrible while being so young would effect anyone. Although one thing that is a bit interesting to him is that the beast is showing visions of his death, to his knowledge the beast do not have the ability to show the future, they can only bring up things from their past, or manifest their own thoughts and visions to effect the person trying to control them. Although that does stick out in his mind, being that he is planning on taking a trip into a hostile village by himself, to take down Youka and whoever else is effecting Kumo in such a way. However Koroshi has not told anyone about this idea, so he feels confident that Nobu would not know it either, which is a good thing considering his next words and actions of his loyalty to him and Suna.

He admires how he uses these visions to strength his revolve, and uses them to fuel the protection of others, but when he is going to be fighting Kage leveled Shinobi, and surrounded by so much pain and destruction it would be best if he never found out. However with his ideals he seems like he will be growing in ranks rather fast, Koroshi might even make him a Dust member one day. However those thoughts are for another time, for now he needs to address a few things. "Nobu you are more than welcome to join Suna, with your convection and control over your beast at such a young age, I have no doubt that you will keep the village save from both attacks, and Nanabi. As for stopping the training I would save that this is for the best, with Nanabi getting more and more aggressive I would hate for you to have to suffer any more than you have already. The visions that he has shown you can be a mix of a few things, beasts have ways to recall past memories from their live, and show them to their current Jinchuuriki, as well as to manifest their own vision to as you already found out, dig their claws deeper in you. These are only used to upset you, and to make you loosen your guard I would not worry to much about them, especially when you are here to protect me" Koroshi says with a smile to reassure him that everything is going to be alright.

After giving Nobu a moment to calm down, and to take in his words Koroshi would begin to speak again "When you are ready I will take us back to Suna, we gotta get you your own headband, as well as your own house, can't have you sleeping outside" Koroshi says with a slight chuckle in hopes of lighten the mood after such hard training
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Sun May 22, 2016 2:30 am
Nobu lifted from his bow and listened to Koroshi speak. It seemed as though Nobu should not worry about the visions Nanabi had been showing him, Koroshi assuring him that they are no more than the beast’s attempts at manipulating his thoughts to the beasts wishes. These worlds were reinforced with a smile from the kazekage, causing Nobu to feel a great deal better about it. This was a large burden off of both the mind and chest of Nobu, and so his thoughts would slowly shift to more pleasant ones.

"I am going to be a true shinobi?" The thoughts of being an official shinobi of Sunagakure, along with Koroshi’s praise of his ability despite his youth had brought a smile to the young boys face. He was going to both receive a headband and gain his own lodgings, no longer having to sleep wherever he could find shelter. Raizuko was kind enough to let him rest there for a bit, but having a place to call his own would be a refreshing change of pace from where he had slept prior to arriving at Suna. 

“I would like that a great deal, Lord Koroshi.” Nobu lets out as he readies himself to head back and begin his life as a shinobi of the sand. He was going to have to work hard if he planned on keeping the oath he made to Koroshi, and Nobu had no intentions of breaking that promise, no matter what it took.

Nobu felt as though he was going to truly enjoy the life of a sand ninja. They were a strong people, led by a strong leader who also cared about his villagers and their well being. Nobu felt deep down that he had made the right decision upon coming to Suna. “I am ready to return when you are.” He would say with a smile.

(Exit?) 

If so WC:12458, Claiming:
V1 Cloak Mastery (7000, Half WC due to Koroshi training me)
V2 Cloak Tails 1&2 (4000, Half WC due to Koroshi training me)
V2 Cloak Tail 3 (+1458 words towards it)
62 Stats

And since Koroshi mentioned it, however many posts of CD towards Anbu/Dust?
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Thu May 26, 2016 7:23 am
Hearing and seeing his mood change when he explains why and how he saw those visions makes Koroshi feel better as well, he would hate for someone so young to be worrying about such things, or to be traumatized by the vision, where he would not continue his training. "Yes you are going to be a true official Shinobi of the Sand" Koroshi says with a smile in reply of what Nobu had asked him. Once he hears that he is ready to return back to the village Koroshi would nod to him. Normally he would just walk back to the village so that they can talk and save their chakra, however with everything that has happened Koroshi is sure that he would rather get a rest rather then a work out. That and with the sand storm outside it may be hard for Nobu to see, and being new to this country he may not know how to protect himself, or have proper clothing yet. So to make things easier Koroshi will give him a hand to Suna, much like how he did when getting him to this cave "Alright, hang on tight" Should he nod and accept the following actions Koroshi would activate his 7th gate once more his muscles growing slightly, his skin heating up from blood pumping faster in his body, and the green aura of ki forms around him. Once this is complete he would look toward Nobo, offering to lift him up in whatever position would be the most comfortable for him. offering to carry him with his face toward Koroshi in order to protect it from the sand storm. After holding him like this Koroshi would use his great speed to clear the distance from the cave to the village, stopping where the two first met to place him down on the ground. With how much time the two spent training it is getting later in the day, making it where less people are around training to avoid any embarrassment the boy might feel from being carried.

Once the travel was taken care of Koroshi would turn off his gate, his body returning to normal form, his aura vanishing as he lets out a deep breath. "I will be sending you a letter with your new address, as well as your headband, for now I have to make sure to update the paper work, and take care of some minor things. In the mean time you can rest, eat, or even train some more if you like, just leave the other training for when I am there with you" Koroshi says with his normal smile, leaving should Nobu accept what he has told him, and not having any further questions for him.

After leaving Koroshi would head back to the Kazekage building, heading up the stairs after greeting Suki at the desk, giving her a brief update on the new shinobi, his rank, name, etc. After doing so Koroshi would head up to his office as he looks through the available housing, as well as getting a Suna headband for Nobu. He would spent the next few hours making sure that the files are up to date, he has found living for his new shinobi. In a separate folder and for higher tier jounin and above to see is that he is the the owner of the 7 tailed beast. This information is for if there is a attack on Suna that we would know to send higher level shinobi to watch over Nobu to make sure he is not kidnapped for his power.

(Exit, claiming 100 AP, 10,068 words words in total. After topic is done Nobu would be getting information for his new home as well as a key, a headband, and vendors for food.)

(Approving Nobu's exit should he not have anything else to day)
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Thu May 26, 2016 7:45 am
Approved.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu May 26, 2016 7:45 am

Okay so my calculations say Nobu gets 17 CD posts with Kazekage and addition to the rewards approved by Yoko. Approving Yoko's claims o of 100 AP as well <3

ETA Charlie beat me to it
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum