Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Tapping into the beast within. Empty Tapping into the beast within.

Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:41 am
Nobu wakes up from his nap, gathering his wits and rubbing his eyes. Groggily he sits up, gazing around the room as his eyes refocus. So it wasn’t all a dream. Nobu rises and steps out of the room, quickly doing a lap around the house he was currently allowed to stay in. He makes his way to the kitchen area and prepares himself a snack of some sort of strange meat that was in the refrigerator. The cool air from inside was very refreshing, but he quickly closed the door not wanting to spoil any of his hosts food. Nearly inhaling the food, the boy finished his meal in only a minute or so. “Didn’t he say there something about his son being here? I don’t see anyone here…” Nobu thinks to himself as he heads towards the doors to leave. Stepping outside, waves of heat quickly take their toll on the young man. This was a stark contrast to the fairly cool, shaded rooms of the house.

Nobu silently watched all that had been going on in the daily lives of the common folk as he made his way through the town. Nobody paid too much attention to the young man as he wandered the streets blindly, but he felt as if he were being watched. Was it just paranoia? Maybe, but being cautious has never managed to hurt Nobu. In fact, it was when he opened himself op to others and didn’t question everything that he had normally suffered the most. This brings his thoughts back to the ninja who had taken him in. Was he to be trusted? Nobu clears his head of such thoughts. Of course he can be trusted. If the and ninja really wanted to kill me or capture him it would have been easy to do while he slept.

A strange sound had caught the attention of Nobu, causing him to prick up his ears and listen more closely. Yes, it was definitely the sounds of battle. Why would anyone be battling here? He ran quickly in the direction of the sound, weaving through any people in his way. Upon reaching a clearing he sees several ninja sparring, practicing jutsu and general combat techniques. Despite the severity of what they were doing, everyone seemed to be in high spirits and generally friendly in their sparring. Nobu was not so lucky. His training was more trails by fire, as most of his missing nin acquaintances looked down on the weak. He had numerous scars all over his body from his “training”, though these were hidden by the dark cloak he always wore.

Nobu didn’t really know anybody here in this village so he began to find some space alone and away from the others. He started with a small warm up to stretch his body. Pressing his arms to each of their opposing elbows, he pulled the arm and began to swing it around to limber it up. He continues going through a series of stretches, next stretching his legs and hamstrings, and finally stretching out his arms and gripping his toes. He holds this position for a minute before releasing and doing it once more. Quickly searching the area he finds a relatively flat rock, and Nobu hops on it. Finally ready, he begins to train.

The heat of the rock on his hands was painful at first, but Nobu soon overcame this minor inconvenience as he did push ups. Pushing himself to go beyond his normal routine, he manages to do around one hundred or so push ups before exhaustion kicks in. These sand ninja were something else. The heat here makes training even harder than normal. Rolling to his back he busts out crunches until it hurts to move his core. Nobu then catches his breath and performs a kip up to get to his feet. Sweat pours from him, running down his face and collecting at the base of his neck where the cloak sits. The hot desert air is at least keeping him from being overly damp, as the sweat is drying nearly as quickly as it accumulated. Now it was time for a sprint. Hopefully these exercises will pay off, resulting in a better physique over time and more endurance in the near unbearable desert heat. Nobu began at a light jog to get his legs ready, followed by heavy sprinting back and forth using rocks as markers of measurement. He continued at this rigorous pace until he collapse a mere half hour later. “Not good enough” he mutters under his breath as he lies on the ground panting for air. “Maybe I should ease my way into training here. These shinobi have lived here their whole lives, so they are already used to the conditions in which they train.” He thought for a moment before shaking his head violently. “NO! NO EXCUSES! GET UP YOU WEAKLING!” These words -words of his former mentor, and an all around terrible man- rang in his exhausted ears. Weakly bringing himself back to his feet, water rolled down his cheek. Was it tears, or was it sweat? Nobu wasn’t sure, but he wiped his face with his sleeve before beginning some shadow boxing. By this point his body was beyond tired, and he could feel in with each mock attack he had performed. His limbs felt like a strange combination of jelly and thousand pound weights. His movements began to slow, becoming more and more sluggish as time had passed. He had to slow it down and take a breather, as this now barely felt like training. A groan of misery escapes his lips as he leans against a tall rock and begins to vomit up the food from earlier. Even when he finally finds a meal, it ends up wasted and on the ground. Disappointed with himself, he began to question whether everything he was doing even had a point and purpose.

He needed something more than this mere exercise to truly develop. Just the thought of the incredible speed of the ninja from before makes him grit his teeth at his current speed. “I’m not fast enough, nor strong enough to compare to the ninja residing here…. what would I have to offer them? What did I bring to the table that would let them look beyond my questionable background and allow me to join them?” Not able to think of an answer, Nobu quickly began to feel the rage building inside him. Normally he was level headed, calm, and collected but the feeling of hopelessness clouded his mind. He could only focus on the negative feelings, unable to shake their grasp. He begins to punch the rock with immense force, a fierce look in his eyes as the frenzy continues to grasp his senses. This was taking its toll on Nobu’s fists, as each punch was now leaving a bloody stain on the rock where his fists hit. He lets out a bestial grunt as his body begins to accumulate chakra, a swirling, glittering fog billowing from each heavy breath he releases. His hands are throbbing, but his pain receptors seem to have dulled as he barely felt the pain right now. The billowing cloud of shimmering dust begins to surround the fists and arms of Nobu, a powerful feeling washing over him. This cloud made its way down his back and finally completely covered him. His fists are now striking harder and faster as the beginnings of a tail form on his back from the chakra swirling about him. A chunk of rock breaks off and falls to the sand at his feet just as he collapses from strain and blacks out.

Regaining consciousness maybe an hour or so later, Nobu slowly makes his way to his feet. What just happened? What was that feeling? Looking down at the dried blood on his hands, he realized that his hands were pretty busted up. “Better have the doctors take a look at it. Last thing I need right now is the inability to prove myself to the Kazekage…”

With this he left, and was starting to head back into town. Before he reached the end of the training area he realized one flaw in his plan. He didn’t belong here. This wasn’t his village, and he doubted very much that the medical nin of the sand would waste time they could spend healing their own on him. Nobu frowns, unhappy at the thought of having to deal with the pain and letting them heal on their own. Rubbing his sore hands he sighs deeply. He guesses that this is what he gets for trying to train too hard. Instead of heading to the hospital, he instead begins to make his way back to the family house of the ninja he had begun to stay with. Maybe he would be able to heal them, or at least put in a good word on his behalf at the hospital.

Claiming Rewards:
Version 1 cloak: 1st tail
Word Count 1500/2000
7 Stats?
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Tapping into the beast within. Empty Re: Tapping into the beast within.

Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:06 am
Koroshi due to him wanting to spend as much time with his villagers as possible to make sure that he keeps moral up, as well as to make sure that he is friendly and can be talked to if any of them need help walks around the village at least once a day for a few hours, getting to know people more, sharing stories with the kids, and watching his ninja train and spar. Everything seems to be normal he sees two shinobi of the same rank sparing with each other, however he sees someone that he does not recognize far off into the distance, it would seem that he is busy trying to train his physical body. Although something seems a bit off about him, not only does he not recognize him, but he is having a great deal of trouble with the heat, this being shown by him throwing up off tot he corner. despite him not being from around here Koroshi doesn't feel any danger from him as one of his ninja must have let him in, and is must likely looking for him right now in order to inform him of the new kid being within the village, so seeing as he is here already, and that he seems to be having some trouble Koroshi begins to make his way closer toward him, while he does however he seems him get up and begin to punch a wall, his body drenched in sweat, and possibly tears.

To avoid embarrassing him on his first day in a new village Koroshi stops and ducks behind a near by wall, waiting for the boy to calm down, however he doesn't seem to be stopping any time soon, in fact Koroshi can feel his emotions growing with more and more rage, he can understand him being upset as he must be angry with himself for not being able to take this level of training. Koroshi keeps his senses on the boy waiting to see when he calms down, but what he feels next comes as a shock to him, he feels another presence within him, a beast like presence that builds as his chakra begins to be released. Fearing for the boys safety and not wanting him to do anything reckless and have to deal with the guilt like his Nephew Koroshi very quickly activates the seventh gate, his body growing slightly as his muscles and veins bulge out of his body, his skin glowing a bright green, and him gaining great speed and strength as he dashes from the other side of the wall and toward the kid. Due to his speed being so great it is possible that no one would even be able to see him moving, normal in a situation like this someone would expect the kage to kill the possible threat before it happened, however Koroshi is very different, in stead of doing any negative actions toward the new comer Koroshi in stead grabs the boy while running, holding him close to his chest to avoid him from being hit by the wind blowing against them due to his speed as he rockets out of the village as fast as he can, only stopping once they are within a cave that is hundreds of meters away from the village.

Once they are here and Koroshi is sure that no one can sense him Koroshi would place the kid down in front of him, his gates flowing out of his body as it returns to its normal size which, is still rather big. His form is very tone and muscular, lacking any fat or extra mass that might slow him down. His attire is his normal one, being his black leather jacket that is unzipped showing off his muscular figure, a pair of black judo pants for quick movements, a sliver chained necklace with a black pendent, and the hat of the Kazekage which has fallen off of his head during the run, only being held on by the string attached to it.

If nothing is said at this point Koroshi would sigh out looking at the kid "That was a close one, are you alright? hopefully I didn't scare you" Koroshi says as he steps away from the kid some to give him room to breath and to hopefully control the beasts chakra that is still flowing around him. The cave that they are in may actually help with this, being that it is shaded it is much cooler in here, and a lot more comfortable for new comers
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:39 am
(I'll Rp from the point where you grabbed me, ignoring the last part about the hospital)

In what couldn't have been much time at all, Nobu has little time to react as he is whisked away to a distant cave. Eyes wide open, the chakra continues to pour out of him with each large exhale, filling the immediate area around him with a shimmering cloud. Almost as if waking from a trance he regains some clarity, the frenzy starting to subside. Seeing the immense ninja before him, Nobu had begun to worry for his well being. His fists clench ready for a fight, though they seem to be trembling. WHO ARE YOU!?! AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?! Nobu lets out in frustration, not recognizing the dust cloud around him. This ninja was seemingly in a league of his own, his mere presence awe inspiring. His speed made that of the ninja before him look like a snails movements.

It took Nobu a moment before he had placed the pieces of the puzzle together in his mind. Starting to calm down, Nobu questions this man, though he already feels he knows the answer. Are you.... are you the Kazekage? If so, I apologize for my outburst. I don't know what is coming over me. You can stop whatever technique you are using to bind me in this dust. He says, waiting for the Kage to respond.

Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:55 am
Koroshi despite his aggressive behavior still has a smile on his face and doesn't put up any guard what so ever, in fact he is just standing there listening to the kids out burst, after a moment Koroshi can see the kid begin to calm down some, and he realizes who he must be and begins to apologize, but strangely enough thinks that he is using the dust that is filling the cave, and thinks that it is binding him in some way, wanting to clear some things up Koroshi speaks clearly, the dust like powder not having enough chakra within it to cause any harm to him as he doesn't have full control over the power yet "Its fine, it is normal for a new jinchuuriki to lose control, or to be scared if they are brought to a new location as most people would be after what is in side of you. Speaking of what is in side of you however, the powder in the air isn't mine, but the beast within you, I assume that you have the seven tailed beast sealed within you" Koroshi says as he looks around at the powder in the air that is drifting out of the cave harmlessly, as he is looking around however he sees the boys hands and how they are slightly bloodied, not wanting him to have this discomfort Koroshi moving over to Nobu, holding his hands over the boys if he is allowed, before flowing chakra into them as the wounds begin to close up, healing fully so it feels good as new, and without leaving a scar.

"I don't believe that I caught your name, mines Koroshi" Koroshi says with a friendly smile as he offers his right hand toward him to shake after he has healed it.

Last edited by Koroshi Uchiha on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:47 am
Nobu's eyes widen in disbelief. He was causing the powdery dust, or more accurately the beast within? What was he talking about? Nobu finally manages to move himself upon hearing this, fear likely the culprit in seemingly freezing him in place. You said that people would be after me... for something inside? This 'seven tailed beast'?

Worried that right after Koroshi states this he begins approaching, Nobu flinches a little, before realizing that the man meant no harm. If he had wanted to take whatever was inside of Nobu, he would have likely already done so. As he placed his hands over Nobu's healing the wounds he had gained from training, Nobu grinned. His hands feeling as good as new, he stretches them clenching and reopening his hands several times. The powder begins to subside, Nobu finally regaining control over his emotions and fully calming down.

Are you sure that it is whatever is inside me that people are after? I am technically a criminal, and I had just suspected that those after me were just missing nin hunters. He had looked down in shame, not able to meet the gaze of the Kage before him. I assure you, I took no pleasure in relieving those people of their goods. But one must do what he can to feed himself and survive. Raising his head to meet the eyes of Koroshi, he merely states this, My name is Nobu Sen Katto, and I seek only to join up with your great village. I have heard of your kindness, and I also dislike killing without good reason. I hope that you accept me into your village, but I understand any reservations you may have.

He stretches his hand out, seeing if the Kage before him would still wish to take his hand after learning of his troubled past.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:29 am
Koroshi listens to his words and sees his actions when he got close to heal him, it would seem that this boy has been through a lot of hardships. Now he is really beginning to remind him of Samuru, the only problem is that Samuru had people to be there for him, obviously he didn't given his timid nature and his troubled past. However Koroshi knowing that he is not a killer, and he must have only taken what he needed to live, given that his name has not shown up in any bingo book. However his past as a missing ninja can be over looked, and that is not really the problem with accepting him within the village if that was the only thing, however with him having a beast and not being able to control it could cause problems, he would hate to have the seven tails burst out of the boy in the middle of the night because of a bad dream. "Well Sen Katto, I am not aware of your days of being a missing ninja, however I am interested in how all of that came to be, as well as what village you were a part of, if any at all. However I can say that without a doubt the reason why anyone would hunt you is the beast within, as you may know the tailed beasts can be used as some of the strongest weapons, and can bring about the destruction of villages" Koroshi says as he shows interest in the boys past while also advising him of the dangers he will face, and the power of the beasts themselves. "They can however be used to protect others, and bring peace to the world if they are in good hands, given your kind nature I believe that it is. As for joining the village I will need to file some paper work, and make things official, however before I do that I would request that you and I train a bit together first. What happened in the village where you got angry, I saw that your rage started to take over you, letting the beasts chakra out, as you can most likely guess if that happens within the village it can cause a lot of problems" Koroshi says showing the bright side of the beasts power, as well as telling him that he would be able to accept him into the village, however they would need to train some first. After explaining this he pauses for a moment to let what he has told him sink in before continuing "I do not want you to worry though, I will help show you how to control the beast, and make sure that you can go into the village without any fears what so ever" Koroshi says with a warm smile
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:22 am
"My parents were originally from Amegakure, the Village Hidden by Rain. One day, they told me to pack my things and ready myself to leave. I was young, and they didn't tell me where we were going or why, but I listened. You might wonder why they weren't hunted down as Missing Nin. Well, that much is easy to explain. I do not come from a great clan of shinobi. My family were merchants, selling goods to the people of the Rain. Since they had no secret Jutsu's nor were they truly valuable to the village as ninja are, the kage must not have seen fit to hunt us down. We traveled from area to area, selling and trading unique goods between villages. It was a simple life. A pleasant one, too. One day, a group of thugs attacked my family, killing them just to take their things. They claimed hunger was to blame, but I've been that hungry. I've had weeks where I was lucky to eat a single meal and I didn't rely on killing anyone." Tears roll down his cheeks, "That was the first and only time I took a life, to avenge my parents and protect myself...."

The words of Koroshi sat in the front of Nobu's mind as he described that he was dangerous and could be used as a weapon. Was that all he was? A weapon to be used as others saw fit? Just as these thoughts began to form in his head, the Kazekage spoke of the beasts in a more positive light. Instead of being a blade to harm others, instead he could be the shield that protects them. A smile crosses Nobu's face as he hears this and he wipes away his tears. Nobu is beyond relieved to hear that he would be allowed to join the village of Sunagakure. On top top of that good news, he was going to be taught to control this beast within and use its powers to help people, and by the Kage himself no less.

The words of Koroshi were all Nobu could think about. He was something called a Jinchuuriki, a living vessel for the powerful seven tailed beast. Its power coursed through him, something that he recalls feeling quite well from merely moments ago. Nobu wasn’t going to lie to himself; the power was intoxicating and felt like nothing he had felt before. Determined to try and control this beast, the headstrong Nobu attempted to tap into this seemingly unending reservoir of power within.

Nobu sits down, meditating for a few minutes and trying to gather his chakra and focus it into his lungs. His control over his own chakra was not perfect, but he had enough control to feel that the chakra he was attempting to access was much more difficult to utilize. The chakra felt foreign, and quite frankly it felt immensely powerful and strenuous to tap into. This could not deter him though. If he could learn to harness the power of this beast within him, maybe one day he could prove himself worthy and further any causes of Koroshi, the man that had been so kind to him when he could offer little or nothing in return.

His chakra building, slowly but surely, Nobu rises and begins to exhale a silvery mist from deep within himself. This mist starts off swirling around Nobu, not quite giving him the rush of power he had felt before. “I guess that would be a start, as now I seem to at least have some control over this powdery chakra.” Just as he began to speak this out loud, a strong wind blows from the desert into the cave, breaking his concentration and blowing away the powder around him. Really? Nobu asks to seemingly no one under his breath. Back to square one it would seem. Nobu closes his eyes and again focuses on his breathing, attempting to funnel the chakra of himself and this seven tailed beast together into his lungs. Again, it forms around him, this time even faster than before. Maybe Nobu was finally getting the hang of this. Now it was time to focus this chakra.

Nobu, using every ounce of ability he had still could not form the energy around him like before. What was he missing? He could tap into it without knowing, but now that he was aware of its presence the ability would elude him? “Why can’t I repeat the technique I had done just moments ago? This is really starting to bother me.” With that being said out loud, he immediately realized the catalyst he was missing…..rage. He recalls being upset about the situation the other day, upset about not having much to offer and not being as skilled as even other low ranking shinobi in the village. Go figure, now that Nobu finds out that he has something unique to offer Sunagakure he can’t seem to tap into it and control it. “I will learn to control this. For myself, for the Kazekage, for Sunagakure, and most importantly for all of those I was too young…. no, too weak to protect." The feelings of anger begin to wash back over him as he thinks of things from his past that upset him, hardships that he had dealt with, events that haunt him with regret to this day. The chakra begins to cling to his body, enveloping him completely. A silvery tail forms, protruding from his back as his demeanor begins to change. His eyes grow wide, a bestial look about them. “No! Can’t let this anger control me! Must….control….the chakra….or else….” His muscles tighten and his fists clench, his breathing becoming slowed, more controlled. Every time he exhaled, a shimmering mist would escape his lungs. Was he doing it? It at least seemed so. Nobu was feeling like he was in control, his body fueled by the Bijuu chakra. The feeling of success was amazing, but deep down Nobu felt as though he had only scratched the surface of the beasts amazing power and it seems as though he can only tap into the power when upset. The silvery mist surrounds him and a silvery chakra cloak was present.

Turning to Koroshi he asks, “How do I call forth this chakra without rage being needed? As you said, the last thing we need is for me to not be able to control it and it take over me, or worse remove me from the situation entirely. There has to be a better way to tap into it….”

Last edited by Nobu Sen Katto on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up and said something he wouldn't have known.)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:15 am
Hearing Nobu's story about his parents he can hear the pain in his words, and he can also feel the sadness in them when he gets to the part of their death, along with when he took the life of their killer to avenge them. Koroshi with his own feelings and thoughts on the matter does not agree with revenge through killing to be the right path to go down, as it only creates more pain, and more killing in the long run. However he can fully understand the boy and why he did so, and it seems that he is sorry for his actions, and wanted to join a village that did not wish to do such actions, showing that he has grown and learned from his experiences. "I am sorry for your family, for something so terrible to happen to someone as young as yourself must have been very hard. I know that we may never fill the void left by them, however if you join us Suna is like a family, we look after each other, help each other when we need it, and you will never be alone" Koroshi says with a smile hoping to cheer him up, and to make him look forward to joining the village.

If his actions remain the same however and he begins to try and train the beast by mediating, Koroshi would smile and would watch him for a moment, seeing the mist like powder flow from his mouth, he would take it as a good sign that he is gaining control over the element itself, which to be honest is the main thing that he would like for him to focus on at the moment. However when he begins to question on why he could not repeat the technique he did moments ago, and how it is bothering him Koroshi would step closer, placing his right hand on his shoulder to calm him down "That type of power will come in time, however I hope that you will never need it. For now lets just focus on your control over the element of powder, this is made from the beasts chakra and your own, so if you can learn how to master it, using the cloaks will become easier for you" Koroshi says before offering his left hand to help him stand up, should he take it Koroshi would help him up and would point toward the cave wall that is roughly 15 feet away from them with the same hand he had helped him up with "What I would like for you to do is to close your eyes, focus the chakra in your mouth, and try to release a fog of powder toward that wall. Since you already know how the chakra feels to breath it normally this shouldn't be too hard, all you have to do is build up enough chakra before releasing it outward toward the wall" Koroshi says trying to help explain how breath attacks with his beast would work, even though he does not, and has never had the seven tailed beast, his brother Navi has, so with what he has told him about the feeling of the beast and using the attacks, along with Koroshi making his own breath attack using just pure chakra, his advise should be rather accrete.

After giving him a task to do in his training Koroshi would step back some to the other side of the wall to allow Nobu to focus, and to give him room. While he is watching he thinks about closing off the cave to make the training easier for him, however since he will not always be in a closed area , and knowing that people will use wind to stop his attacks, it is best that he trains like this, so he can learn how to react to different situations, and will be more effective in battle
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:07 am
Nobu nods, accepting the advise of Koroshi as he helps him up. He was grateful to have such a skilled shinobi and honorable man teaching him to control this element. The element of powder may have been fairly unique to Nobu, but Koroshi seemed to have experience with it, or at least with something fairly similar based on how confident he sounded when directing him.

Nobu takes in several deep breaths before closing his eyes and trying again to tap into the Seven Tails chakra. Mustering up even more of his chakra reserves, Nobu channels it back into his lungs and slowly fills his mouth, his cheeks bulging slightly with the chakra now swirling inside. This was it, he had mustered the chakra. Now it was time to utilize it. Opening his mouth wide, Nobu exhales a fairly large breath, fog pouring towards the wall. It wasn't the fastest moving nor was it as much as before when the rage was taking hold, but it was controlled. It wasn't just swirling around him like it had before, it was going where he wanted it to go. Nobu knew that this was the first step to true mastery. It seemed like a small step, but Koroshi seemed to think it most valuable and that meant that Nobu would defer to his Lordships better judgement. He was still unsure what this billowing cloud of fog could even do, as it was unlike anything he had seen before.

Nobu, trying to master this element as quickly as possible, immediately closes his eyes and tries again. If he were to need to utilize this ability it would need to work at a slightly faster rate. Either he would have to muster up the chakra faster, or he would need to make it travel at a faster rate once expelled. Refocusing his mind on the task at hand, he gathers the chakra again and expelling it at the wall once more, this time exhaling a bit faster in hopes that it would cause the cloud to move faster as well. When it didn't seem to speed up as he had hoped, he had wondered if this was really the extent of its abilities.

Just as Nobu had thought this, another desert wind howled through the cave. Great, the wind seems to really be helping... Just as he was saying this out loud an idea had formed in his mind. Watching the cloud of powder disperse when a strong wind blew through the cave gave Nobu the idea to potentially speed its spreading up with the power of wind.

Turning to Koroshi, Nobu gave him a grin. I think a controlled wind could help spread this powder for when I use it to.... Nobu's face turns to a puzzled look as he says this, continuing with ...well, what could I use this effect to do? I could see the possibility of using it to hamper vision. But beyond that... well, I am really unsure. Would it not also hamper my vision as well? Nobu asks these questions with a sincere look of wonder on his face, waiting for any answer Koroshi might have and any more training exercises he might know to help him on this path.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:04 am
Koroshi upon seeing how well he is taking to this new training begins to clap for him "Great job, it seems that you are able to produce it rather easily given how new the concept is to you. As for what the powder can be used for,
I haven't seen everything the beasts are capable of, but I do know the powder can be controlled to change thickness in different parts, allows some sort of sensing as the Beast never had a problem moving around within it, and has various properties that can cause ailments to the body, along with different offensive uses. Rumor has it the powder released by the Nanabi can be used to blind an entire village, and level it all with one cloud in a massive explosion. "
Koroshi says explaining some of the abilities that the 7 tails offers with its powder release, while doing so he is hoping that he may give him some ideas of jutsu to make later down the road, as elements can some times be more effective in a ninjas hands, rather than a beast thinking only of destruction. Letting this information sit for a moment Koroshi would begin to speak once more.

"As for the more advanced techniques with this element, I would suggest to strengthen your chakra and lung control so that you will be able to learn them easier once the time comes. You may not like this next training, but I would like for you to stand outside of this cave in the desert and try to use your powder against the wind. Keep going until it can no longer blow your powder away" After saying this Koroshi would watch for the boys reaction, if he accepts this next step Koroshi would wait inside the cave, preparing himself to offer medical aid should any of the power get in his eyes, or throat.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum