Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 4:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 2:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 1:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 2:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 2:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 12:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 12:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 10:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 9:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 12:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Tapping into the beast within. - Page 2 Empty Re: Tapping into the beast within.

Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:31 am
Upon hearing the clapping Nobu begins to smile. The smile quickly fades from his face though as Koroshi describes just what this monstrous chakra is capable of. Nobu looked at Koroshi as he spoke a look of bewilderment on his face, truly concerned for the well being of those around him. “Level an entire city…. Why would anyone do such a thing? Is the Seven Tails within me really that destructive to do something like that?" Horror struck him as the thought of a whole village being destroyed crossed his mind. Koroshi must have been taking great risk involving himself with Nobu. If this creature within could level cities, it could surely seriously injure one man. Now wasn’t the time for such thoughts though. It was time for training.

With a nod to Koroshi, Nobu turned around and stepped outside the cave, gazing into the vast desert before him. The wind has so far been very disruptive towards his training in the control of this powder chakra, and now he was to learn how to overcome this weakness. It was not hard to find a gale of wind, as this was the Wind Country. Steadfast, Nobu planted himself against the wind. Breathing in deeply through his nose, he began to focus his efforts again on mustering up the powder chakra within his lungs. Leaning forward he expelled the powder with all his might, it moving forward in the wind for maybe a second before the wind buffeted him hard, blowing away his powder with relative ease. The force of the wind along with the powder chakra blowing face into his face momentarily dazed and knocked Nobu off his feet. He lands hard, but the cushion of the shifting sands prevents him from taking what could have been a serious head injury. Lying there for a moment gazing up at the sky, Nobu felt weak. Was he really going to be able to overcome the wind itself? If the Kazekage believed he could, there must be something to it. Slowly Nobu makes his way to his feet, ready to try again.

“I’m going to have to try this once more.” Standing there once again, Nobu waits for the wind to start howling like before. This time he would start building the chakra before the wind stuck him, hoping that this added time and focus would give him the force needed to overcome the wind. He was very wrong. Expelling his powder chakra again, this time even more than before, it only lasted a moment against the wind before its roaring gales forced the powder back upon Nobu, it seemingly getting in his eyes and throat this time. Nobu begins to cough and if Koroshi steps to aid him Nobu shakes his head. With an outstretched arm Nobu yells, “No! I *cough* got this. Just a minor *cough* inconvenience.” Nobu seemingly got it pretty bad, but he was stubborn and determined to succeed. Trial by fire was what Nobu was used to, and it would be no different now. Nobu was glad to have someone there to help him, to keep him safe, but this was something he had to do himself. Rubbing his eyes, he stands ready to try again.

This pattern of failure, followed by Nobu getting up and trying again goes on for some time. Although it might have been only a couple of hours or so, it felt like an eternity to Nobu. Nothing he was doing was working. No matter how hard he exhaled the powder chakra, the wind seemed to be stronger, faster, and more capable. Nobu feared that this might have been a task too challenging. Sitting down to catch his breath for but a moment he contemplates giving up. “Is this it? Is this where I give up? If I don’t learn to master these abilities I will be as good as dead. Lord Kazekage said that I would be hunted for this Seven Tailed beast inside me, and without the ability to properly utilize it to defend myself I stand no chance. If this thing is nearly as powerful as he says, those that will come after it will be incredibly dangerous and likely bent on using it as a tool of war.” An angry look crosses Nobu’s face. “A tool…. It…. I am describing the Seven Tails as if it were no better than a kunai or shuriken. Maybe that is why it refuses to grant me the needed strength. The Seven Tailed beast is an entity, its own being with feelings and desires, but all people seem to see it as is a source of power. People see it as a tool to be used as they see fit and that is all. I can see why it would be angry. I can see why it would be wrathful and destructive. Nobody likes to be used.”

Nobu stands, his breathing controlled again. The sting of defeat seems to have faded and a newfound determination has taken its place. Nobu starts to focus his chakra muttering quietly under his breath, “It is not just I that will be hunted. It is not just I that needs protecting. We need to grow stronger so that we can fend off any that seek out our doom. We are already joined, already one. Now that I know of you, there is no more I, there is only we. Will you please join with me, and let us share our chakras? I feel as though trying to take it by force only reinforces the animosity and hatred you may harbor for people, for me. I don’t wish that. I don’t even know what to call you besides the Seven Tailed beast….” A strange hissing sound can be heard coming from Nobu, like some sort of insect making its presence known to all and a strange look crosses Nobu’s face. No insect native to the desert would make a sound like that, and Koroshi likely knew this. Nobu’s words now come out loud and clear, enough for Koroshi to hear them without relying on his enhanced ninja hearing. “Please grant us the strength needed to complete this training and grow stronger, oh mighty Seven Tailed Beetle!” With these words stated aloud for all to hear, the chakra begins to flow heavily within Nobus lungs, him exhaling a powerful gust of powder chakra from his mouth. The sheer amount of chakra coming from him was almost frightening, and the speed at which it was traveling was immense. The wind rages and howls, almost as if it were actively combating the powder chakra at each step, trying to beat it again into submission. This time, despite all of the winds efforts it just was not enough. Maybe the wind blowing wasn’t quite as strong that time as the times before, or maybe Nobu had attained a new level of control and skill with his newfound chakra. Neither was certain to Nobu, but he didn’t seem to care. His excitement was obvious as he raised his hands in the air, proud of his accomplishment and forgetting for that instant that Koroshi was watching his every move.

Nobu’s breathing becomes more rapid, and deeper breaths are taken. This training exercise really took a lot out of him, but the end result was worth every once of sweat pouring from him. He turns around and remembers the Kazekage was watching. Clearly embarrassed by his outburst of excitement moments earlier, he gives a goofy grin and scratches his head. Making his way over to Koroshi slowly, he simply asks “How did we do?” before finally allowing him to tend to his weakened body. Upon receiving this treatment, Nobu also asks a simple question, one that has been bouncing around in his head for quite a bit now. “Lord Kazekage if we are as dangerous as you say, why are you risking so much to help us?”
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Tapping into the beast within. - Page 2 Empty Re: Tapping into the beast within.

Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:43 am
Hearing the concern in the boys voice as he speaks about the power the seven tails has, and how it can destroy villages Koroshi begins to speak again "There are some that only wish to see destruction, and to cause chaos" Koroshi says, his mind quickly picture Maku and Youka "However, in the right hands that same power could be used to protect the village, surrounding it in the same cloud, blocking the view of the attacks, and exploding to make a moat, preventing their assault without risking any lives" Koroshi says trying to show the good side of the power if it is in good hands.

Should his other actions remain the same Koroshi watches as he is blown down by the wind, sand getting in his throat causing him a great deal of pain, at first Koroshi was going to rush in and help him to make the training easier, however he stops when he sees Nobu getting up, out stretching his arm to tell Koroshi that he can handle it. While he is standing Koroshi for a moment sees his brother Echo when they were younger, getting up after a sparring session, beaten and bruised, but still refused to give in, or to be given help. This bring a smile to Koroshi face, deciding to wait and watch until he either finishes the training, or needs his absolutely needs his help. So in responds to his words Koroshi would offer his smile and a nod as he leans against the cave. While he is watching him, and to make sure he can continue with his training without the worry of running out of chakra, or needed to stop to have medical treatment, Koroshi secretly actives his eternal mangekyou sharingan, flowing some of his chakra into him through his eyes. This is done in a very settle way, and Koroshi only giving him enough where he could keep up with this practice without the worry of the beasts chakra taking over him.

After some time and many hours of watching him fight against the harsh desert sand storm Koroshi can hear him speaking very softly and to himself, his words seem like he is down on himself at first, and Koroshi fears that the beast may try to take hold of his emotions again, and he may have to deal with the tailed cloak form, however that is not the case. After speaking for a moment he directs his words from being negative toward himself to trying to reason with the beast, this early into training, Koroshi doubts that the beast would care for his words, and would offer him any strength what so ever as it has no real reason to. However after speaking with himself and the seven tailed beetle he begins to build even more chakra than before, this most likely due to how many times he has tried this as it is not only strengthening his lungs, but his chakra control as well. He watches as he shoots a larger burst of powder out at the wind, the two struggling against each other for some time, before the powder over takes the wind, forcing it to disperse, his powder now filling the area in front of him, shining in the low sun of Suna as it begins to go down some as they have been out here for many hours.

After beating the wind Koroshi would see him throw his hands up in excitement, this is normal for mastering a new training, or accomplishing something, so Koroshi to show his encouragement begins to clap for him once more, however when he does he can see that he is a bit embarrassed by his actions, it would seem that he isn't really used to acting like a kid around other people, or thinks that he should not be himself around higher figures, Koroshi will have to help him get over this. When he approaches and while the powder is still within the air blocking Koroshi's eyes he to save time flows his chakra into his body, making him feel new and refreshed before he even steps foot into the cave, Koroshi turning off his sharingan before then, it is not that he does not trust him or want him to know of his clan, it is simply because he did not want to spoke him, as he told him people would want the power, and he did not want his first thing to see after training to be dojutsu staring at him.

Should his actions and words still be the same Koroshi would look toward him "You did great, it is seems that you are becoming more and more used to taping into Nanabi's power, you should be a master in no time" Koroshi says with a smile, if his other question is still asked Koroshi would look toward him seeing a mix of Samuru and Echo as he stands there, covered in a bit of dust from the stand storm, Koroshi would begin to speak again "A few reasons, You remind me of my nephew and my brother. Also" Koroshi says just before Nobu hears a voice speak within his head "He is a Jinchuriki as well" Kurama says, his deeper voice having a bit of a growl with it, not out of anger or aggressive, just simply how he normally talks. After allowing him to hear Kurama's voice he would wait to see his reaction before speaking again
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:00 pm
Nobu's face goes from happy to shocked in a matter of moments upon hearing Koroshi's words soon become those of some beast within him, speaking of how he is a Jinchuriki directly into the mind of the young ninja. His mind was racing, not understanding what was going on. This man is not only related to several other Jinchuriki within his family, but he also happened to be one himself. Were they all as impressive as Koroshi?

"You are a... Jinchuriki as well? And that voice. Was that the beast within you? It couldn't have been you utilizing a jutsu, as the voice referred to you as 'he' and not 'I'." Nobu looks down and shakes his head. "I saw the beast within, but the Seven Tails didn't even bother to talk with me. Upon seeing it the beetle merely let out a hiss of anger at my presence. I could feel the hatred in its cry. It feels as though it is not particularly fond of me. I understand that, as I wouldn't want to be caged away either, but still.... I thought that it would be more willing to help us. We are bound together by fate, but it didn't want to share any of it's power with me, despite my pleas. I am not sure where exactly my surge of strength came from. Maybe it was sheer determination, maybe I subconsciously stole chakra from the beast, I don't know."

Nobu starts to pace around, his mind racing. He has learned much in this short time, of both himself and the man that was before him. Despite all that he had achieved, it felt like he had so much more to go. Koroshi was not only able to communicate with his bijuu, but his level of mastery was so great that it would speak to others in his stead. Nobu thought for a moment before internally declaring a personal oath. He would try each and every day to know this Nanabi, to find common ground and eventually befriend it. This he swore to himself, even if it took his final breath. In all reality, Nobu had envied the connection between Koroshi and his beast, for he would never be alone til the end of his days.

"Thank you, Lord Kazekage. You have helped me so much, more so than you may even know. You have not only helped me learn about the bijuu within me, but you also showed me what a true master Jinchuriki is capable of." He bows slightly, "I am honored to know you, and I hope that I may speak of you as a friend. Have I managed to show you enough control to join Sunagakure, Lord Kazekage?" Nobu rises and waits, hoping for Koroshi to accept his offer of friendship and to answer his question of citizenship within the village hidden in the sand.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:19 am
Koroshi hearing the different questions and statements Nobu had to say he would nod slightly "What you just heard was Kurama, the nine tailed beast. Just so you know it took me some time before he started to share his power with me, and at one point he tried to take over my body and kill my brother" Koroshi says trying to explain which beast he has, and the trials he went through in order to gain control over the beasts chakra. However while he is speaking Kurama cannot help but laugh upon hearing about his attempt to kill Kurisu, his laugh is deep with growls mixed in to it, making it seem rather fearsome. Slightly annoyed by the very loud sounds happening in his head, and knowing that Nobu can hear it as well Koroshi tries to break it up by coughing, clearing his throat. "As far as your beast it will be hostile for some time, although you may try to each out and act friendly toward Nanabi he will not accept you, or share his power with you until you have proven your strength against it in battle. From time to time and if your life is in danger, or if you let your emotions get the better of you it may release some of its chakra in hopes of taking control of your body so it can get out. So until you are ready I would advise to hone your own skills, and using powder release, as when you go into the cloaks before you are ready you can cause a lot of damage to yourself." Koroshi says informing Nobu a little more about the nature of the beasts and what to look out for.

Koroshi wanting to make sure to address everything that Nobu has said listens to him thank him for helping him, and showing him what a true master jinchuriki is capable of, thinking back Koroshi never did anything involving the beast, and the only time him having one was brought up is when Kurama opened his mouth. The next thing to address is if he has shown enough control in order to join Suna, thinking on this Koroshi can tell that he means no harm to Suna, himself, or the beast so he had already planned on allowing him to join the village, however before they do he wishes to teach him some more tricks, so when Koroshi is not here he can still train on his own. "As for you showing control and joining Suna, I have already planned on allowing you to join after speaking with you, however I would like for us to continue with some more training before we return back. Although if you would like you can take a break for a moment, and I can show you what powers you may be able to get in the future" Koroshi says with a smile as he plans on showing him the true form of a mastered beast to give Nobu something to look forward to.
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:36 pm
"I am honored to speak to you, Kurama!" Nobu says with a smile, still impressed at this level of mastery over Koroshi's bijuu. As he continued, first Nobu worried. If this Kurama was able to try and wrestle control from someone as powerful as Koroshi, Nobu knew that he really needed to heed the warnings of the Kazekage. These were not things to be toyed with, as at any moment the beast within might be able to take over and harm both himself and those around him. Closing his eyes briefly, he comes to a quick decision. He would need to master Nanabi as soon as possible to avoid harming anyone. A silent nod to himself, he turns and continues to listen to the words of Koroshi.

Nobu, glad to hear the kind words of the Kazekage speaking of a short rest nods and stretches out, his hands way above his head. He knows that he must master the bijuu within, but it would do him no good to kill himself of exhaustion in the process. Sitting down, he patiently waits for the kage to show him some of these powers he spoke of. Nobu's excitement was very obvious to the kage, a wide smile on his face and eyes open awaiting the demonstration.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:37 pm
Seeing that Nobu begins to rest Koroshi takes it that he is ready for him to begin. With a deep breath Koroshi would begin to drain power from Kurama, closing his eyes for a moment as their chakras begin to fuse and become one, After a few moments of gathering this energy Koroshi's body begins to glow with a golden light, as chakra begins to form around him, causing his jacket to be lifted up by the amount of power flowing through him, his eyes changing from their normal blue to being a bright orange, matching the eyes of the nine tailed fox. His hair would also begin to change slightly as it is spiked upwards from the energy flowing through him, as it has a orange aura around it, along with the rest of his body and clothing. Dark black markings begin to appear along his arms, chest, legs and back, these markings looking to be some sort of sealing mark, however the details on it would be unknown to Nobu.

After the transformation finishes Koroshi would open his eyes showing off the new color to his new student "Once you and Nanabi have mastered your power together and have built a bond you will be able to draw strength from each other, enhancing your powers beyond normal ninja" Koroshi says as he moves his right arm up pointing it at a rock 5 meters away from him, wanting to show some of the added powers with this form Koroshi stretches his chakra outward from his hand, forming a clawed one that grabs the rock with ease without Koroshi needing to move himself
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:07 pm
Nobu watches, intent on seeing just what a master can do and not expecting the full power of a master jinchuriki. When Koroshi begins to channel and focus his chakra, Nobu can almost feel the energy coming off of him. His eyes wide in disbelief, he watches as Koroshi continues to power up even farther through sheer chakra manipulation, his body now starting to show itself covered in strange black markings. His chakra was immense, so much so that it blew hard against Nobu and he braced himself for what felt like a push that could have knocked him over.

Then almost as quickly as he could blink, the surge was over and Koroshi now stood before him completely changed. Just looking at him was awe inspiring in this state. Nobu watches as Koroshi just wills the chakra into a clawed hand that can interact with the rock, seemingly with no difficulties. This level of mastery was the one that Nobu sought. Chills ran down his spine as he witnessed this. It might not have seemed like much, but this was more than enough to begin to turn the gears of Nobu's mind. The applications for such an ability would be countless, especially in hand-to-hand combat which Nobu was particularly fond of. An increased range for melee combat would be valuable in any combat scenario that Nobu could think of. It would also be useful for a handful of other useful purposes like climbing, especially if the claws could dig into objects. And despite this impressive show, Koroshi didn't even seem to be straining or trying particularly hard to manipulate the chakra claw.

"How long did it take for you to learn such a technique? And is it straining to keep something like that active for a lengthy battle? Does Kurama have any qualms about you dipping into his power? Do you control it or does Kurama, or both?" Taking a deep breath and calming down a bit, Nobu realizes that he just barraged the Kazekage with a flurry of questions and apologizes. "Sorry about that. Please forgive me, I just think that such a technique could push my Taijutsu skills up a notch above other practitioners of the martial arts. The thought excites me."
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:13 am
Listening to Nobu's words and seeing how excited he is about the mastered form of a jinchuriki Koroshi cannot help but smile, before tossing the rock behind him, his enhanced strength causing the rock to be plunged deep with the cave wall without hardly any force from the Kazekage " Its alright there is no need to apologize, I transferred to show you the power, it is only natural that you would have some questions" Koroshi says with a chuckle before thinking of how to answer each of his questions "Hmmm well to gain the mastery over it that I have now it took me days upon days of non stop training, some days I would not eat unless I could use my hands to pick up my food. As for battle I have not gotten a chance to battle test it against an opponent yet, as this type of power should only be used when absolutely needed. However I can tell you that with Kurama's chakra flowing through me, I am able to expend more chakra then normal because he is fueling me. At first he did, however showing how dedicated I was to mastering this, and besting him in battle to gain his chakra by force, he has come to respect me, and I him. We may have different ideals and up bringing's, but something is clear to both of us, we are a team, and we cannot live without the other. He allows me to use his chakra, and I show him the world through a different pair of eyes" Koroshi says as he looks down toward his chest, looking at the markings that are from the seal that was placed on him the day same day that he found out his brother had died. Part of him hates the seal as it brings up bad memories, but part of him sees this as Echo's final gift to him, to make sure that he could keep everyone safe
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen

Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:42 am
Nobu is stunned at the words Koroshi says. He trained for many days without stopping in order to tame the beast within, and this was likely something that Nobu would have to mirror. He was not afraid of putting in the hard work that mastering Nanabi would require, and another look of determination crosses his face. It might be a long and arduous road, but he will reach the level seen before him by the Kazekage.

Hearing Koroshi’s words regarding the ability only being used in life or death situations, a puzzled expression followed quickly by a look of understanding can be seen on the youths face. “I assume that the ability to channel your chakra in such a way is tied to the releasing of the tailed beasts power than? I had just thought that you were demonstrating what immense power a true master could wield and maybe it helped focus your chakra control, or something near it. So you cannot generate those incredible claws without fully tapping into the bijuu’s power like you have demonstrated? That is a tiny bit disappointing if it is the case, as those chakra claws were truly amazing.” Nobu lowers his head slightly, not truly making eye contact. His tone lowered, he apologizes again.
“I am sorry. The possibility of such a useful ability and tool on the battlefield clouded my mind and better judgment. I understand what you are saying, though. This power is not something to toy around with and be taken lightly, and those with its power should treat that power with respect.” Nobu turns, gazing outside of the cave and looking into the distance. He doesn’t say anything, reflecting on the words of wisdom that both Koroshi and he had said.

Despite his attempts at dodging the thoughts, he kept thinking about the power of the bijuu within. If one does not push his limits, how does he know how far he can go? Knowledge is essential to survival in this world of ours, not only of your opponents and their capabilities but also of yourself and your own. This itched at the back of his mind, clawing and scratching each time he tried to refrain from thinking about it. His mind feels as though it is now in a constant battle with itself, his curiosity and better judgment now in a deadlock over what to do. He knew that the power of the bijuu was both dangerous and difficult to fully control from what Koroshi had told him. When would the situation warrant such an action? Nobu could not see a time when he would willingly utilize something that he wasn’t in complete control of as the consequences of such an action could be catastrophic as noted by the kage speaking of the beast’s ability to level cities.

This inner conflict, did Koroshi feel this too? Is this something every jinchuriki faces at one point or another? Every time Nobu needed to work on a jutsu he used the jutsu over and over again until it was second nature to him. He had to use the ability in order to develop it, but using the bijuu’s power could cause more harm than good. He felt that he had developed the use of the power chakra fairly quickly and without issue, but this was different. He didn’t remember much from the last time he had began to use the cloak of Nanabi, the whole thing hazy much like a dream after you wake. He can’t remember any specifics of the event from earlier, but he can clearly remember the rage, the feeling of uncontrollable hatred and anger for some unknown reason. This terrified Nobu to his core. How could he truly work on developing the ability while in the grips of fear about using it and losing control?

Nobu turns to Koroshi, a troubling look in his eye. You can tell that he was worried and as soon as he opened his mouth you knew that it wasn’t going to be an easy subject. “Koroshi, I don’t mean to pry but… when you were training to master your tailed beast Kurama did… did you… ever lose control of yourself?” You can both hear the fear in his voice and see it on his face.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:20 am
Koroshi listens to the boys words, allowing him to speak his mind freely, and waiting until there was a point where he seem to be finished, and not just in thought of what to say next. After he was done Koroshi decided to address each of his questions and concerns about this power, and his own. Once he has given it some thought Koroshi would begin to speak "Very close, not only is it releasing both your chakra and the beast's chakra, but it is also connecting in more of a mental way with your beast. This form is achieved when your beast offers you the chakra willingly, in stead of trying to force it upon you when anger or frustration begins to build, much like when we first met. The difference between the two forms is that you get to freely control your actions while getting the enhancements from the beasts chakra, the reason however I advise you not to use this form in normal situations, or spars is that it can cause panic among others as they may not know the control you have over it, while it also offers danger for you, as if someone found out they may try to force that power out of you, to claim for themselves. Within Suna you should not have to worry about having anyone attack you over your beast, however it is still advised that you do not use it, but in stead focus on your strength, and becoming a ninja for who you are, and not the power that was sealed within you." Koroshi would pause to let his words sink in before taking a breath, continuing to explain a bit about the power "I can understand your interest in the power itself, and wanting to know how you would be able to use it so you do not have to worry, to be honest when Kurama was first sealed within me, one of the first things I thought about was how I would utilize it in a battle. As for the claws that I have used you can use those in your normal form, it just takes more focus. The reason I showed you the golden state is so that you can see what happens when you and your beast work together as one. This cloak like chakra surrounding my body enhances my speed, durability, strength, stamina, and even the potency of my chakra as you can probably tell." Koroshi says before breathing out slowly, the golden chakra vanishing, and his form returning back to the way that it was when they first began talking.

Koroshi would once again let his words sit, this is so that Nobu can think on his words, while at the same time giving himself time to prepare for his next words, as when he was training the beast he was not in a good mind set, and the things he saw were horrible, Koroshi still waking up to nightmares about his brothers past, envisioning himself preforming those actions. His eyes looking off tot he side a bit, and his smile begins to fade "I did once, in an attempt to draw Kurama's chakra out so that I can begin to master higher tails, I was consumed in darkness. The man that had Kurama before me was my brother, who had recently passed away, leading to me sealing Kurama within myself for save keeping, after taking it from his killer. He was angry that he was so close to freedom, and was corrupted by the man that took my brother's life, so Kurama acted harshly toward me, even going as far as to use my brother against me, making me relive things that happened to my brother, things that I never knew of...." Koroshi says as the memories begin to flow back into his mind of what he saw, how Echo was tortured by our clan, the Leaf village, and by the nine tails himself. Also remembering his last words, and how he never truly valued his own life, and thought that he was a burden.

After some time would pass Koroshi would remember who he is talking to, and how these thoughts must come off as scary. If he, a Kage was taken over by a beast, then it must offer a lot of doubt that he will be able to master his own tailed beast within "However, even though I lost control, proper measures were in place to make sure that everyone was safe. I trained the beast far away from any living creature, and had my other brother watch over me if things got too bad. He was able to distract the beast long enough for me to regain grip of reality, allowing me to force control back, sealing the beast away once more. When we begin to train the tails, I will be here to watch over you, and to make sure that you are not lost to the beast, and that no harm comes to you, or anyone around you"" Koroshi says, his eyes returning to meet Nobu, his smile returning to show that things will be different, and that he should not have to worry
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum