Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 8:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 6:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 4:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 3:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 4:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 4:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 2:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 2:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 12:20 amZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 11:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Medicine and Summons!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Medicine and Summons!

Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:57 pm
(Just a heads up, but running in front of Ryu probably puts you within range of the paralysis.)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:08 pm
"Oh, I can tell them apart Togi I figured the ones throwing shuriken would be clones. I just wanted to take care of them quickly so that I'm not dodging four opponents." With Togi now in front of him it was likely he would be paralyzed by Ryu's chakra binds, but the scorch orbs continued rotating and never left the ninjas's side until Fawkes came back around to swipe with a talon. 

Diving hard the bird tried to attack Ryu once more with its claws, but had to retreat as one of the scorch orbs launched towards the bird. "Don't let one of those orbs touch your clones, they are extremely effective against water." Fawkes called out almost ready to come back in for another attack.

Focusing became very difficult for Ryu as he had to focus on the actual Togi, Fawkes and two clones at once. Even though Ryu's body wasn't tired his mind felt exhausted. Do I scorch a clone? Shoot fireballs at it or try to cut one down with the blade? If I'm lucky I can get one with the scorch orb and another with my kunai, but thats assuming Togi won't just block me again. My energy feels alright I lost about 1/7th of my chakra on that last jutsu and maintaining this is costing me some. 

Attempting to cut the real Togi with his dagger Ryu slashed forward at speed 75 and power 5. He wasn't trying to cut the ninja in half just give him effective training for his jutsu. The ninja then pointed at one of the clones and flung the orb towards it. If the jutsu hit it would erupt the clone into a blast of steam and leave no trace of water in liquid form. 

Coming back down to the ground Fawkes snuck up behing Ryu at speed 80 and smacked him with his wing at power 15. It made Ryu roll through the sand as Fawkes continued on its way through the sky. "Ugh, off, ahh." With the pain of getting hit, there was also the disgusting feeling of sand in your mouth. "Pfft, blah." The ninja said spitting the debris from his mouth. "Now is your chance young one." Fawkes called down to Togi. Standing back up Ryu looked more crazy than before it seemed the hit made him a little excited as his smile had widened considerably. "Nice hit. Didn't even see it coming." Ryu shook his head still focusing on the ninja and clone(s) on the ground.  

WC: 421
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:11 am
(ooc: You are only using temporary parlysis jutsu as a D rank jutsu so you are only able to target two targets which were the two clones I believe. Also I think your using your scorch orbs wrong as it states the following;  (cannot passively manipulate the Scorch and must be used with a jutsu). and as far as I can see you do not know any scorch release jutsu yet. Ok on with the show...)

"Yes though this is an unusual situation Ryu-san, usually I would try and conceal the fact of which of us were the original however in this situation I actually need you to attack me..." Togi replied.

"Noted Fawkes-sama, though it is unusual that something created out of fire chakra could be so effective against water chakra..." Togi commented off handedly.

Togi again did not dodge when Ryu went on the offensive, that after all would have defeated the entire purpose of this exercise if he avoided getting hurt. It went completely against the young Hyuuga's survival instincts and he had to fight against himself to let himself get intentionially hurt. Ryu's attack however while very fast was also quite weak and it barely gave Togi a scratch. The wound healed in an instant leaving only another cut in the fabric of the young Hyuuga's robes.'If I want to properlly test this jutsu out I am going to need to face a lot more powerful attacks then that...' Togi thought as his minds eye drifted to the orbs of floating scorch chakra that Ryu had created to float around himself. Currently they were not doing much but surely there must be some purpuse behind them or why would have Ryu created them. 'Fawkes-sama seemed wary of these orbs so they must be capable of causing substantial damage...' Togi thought to himself. 'I can not believe I am actually considering this... this had better work or else everyone at the hospital will certainly be disapointed in me for needlessly injuring myself...' Togi thought to himslef as a look of intense concentration appeared on the young Hyuuga's face and his eyes darkened to the coulour of darkest night. Meanwhile inside Togi's arm there was an incrediblly complicated process going on that Togi with his near flawless chakra control was even struggling to achieve. Togi was currently channelling not one but two different kinds of chakra, the standard 'blue' chakra Togi was channelling to the palm of his hand where he then coated it in preperation for an attack while at the same time using a large proportion of his chakra he converted it to medical chakra. This medical chakra Togi then directed in to the various cells in his arm inlcuding the skin, the bone and the muscle. Every inch of what made up Togi's body became saturated with medical chakra and that chakra began super charging the healing process in advance of any injury. 'If this wasn't already so complicated I would consider activating the anaesthetic jutsu...' Togi thought to himself as he braced himself for the foolish thing that he was about to do.

As Ryu pointed at one of Togi's clones and attempted to direct the movement of one of his scorch orbs Togi lashed out and slammed his palm in to the orb and injected a large dose of chakra. The sudden inlux of foreign chakra inside the orb destabilised its structural integrity causing it to destabilise and prematurely detonate. The resulting explosion knocked Togi off his feet and hurled him backwards through the air while simultaneously instantly incinerating the sleeve of the young Hyuuga's robe.

"Ngaaaahhhhh!" Togi cried as he was hurled backwards through the air before hitting the ground with a loud thud that both stunned and knocked the air out of the Hyuuga Genin's lungs. The training ground had now been filled with the smell of burning flesh and Togi could not help but slightly whimper at the pain that his arm was now causing him. The young Hyuuga Genin's arm currently looked like an absolute mess, instead of Togi's usual fairly pale skin the arm now consisted of red raw flesh and black charred skin as well as a large number of blisters where the skin had literally bubbled from the heat. All in all the wound looked absolutely horrific. The smell of his own burnt flesh was somewhat sickening for Togi and for once the young Hyuuga was very glad that he could not see. Togi's chakra fuelled vision meanwhile told a very different story, while the chakra in his entire army had been incredibly disrupted it was already combining with the medical chakra that had already been their and was stabilising. To the normal sighted this took the appearance of the many blisters on Togi's arm slowly shrinking down in size before fading away completely. The dead black colour then gained some life and turned to red before the red raw flesh faded back to a more healthy looking colour aswell. Finally the young Genin's skin that had been burnt away in an instant quickly regrew leaving a perfectly healthy looking arm.

Slowly climbing back to his Togi held his arm out and wiggled his fingers, now that it was healed and while again there was absolutely no pain whatsoever though the memory of the pain as his arm was burnt was still extremely vivid. His arm seemed to behave as it always did and even to the young Hyuuga's keen chakra vision it seemed to be the same. In fact the only obvious lasting effect of detonating the scorch orb seemed to be that Togi had lost the sleeve of his robe to the flames. 'Well I guess we can chalk that up as a successful test...' Togi thought to himself. 'Though I never considered just how painful that whole process would be...' Togi silently added with a slight shudder.

Despite the test having been a successful one the spar was not yet over and Fawkes had seemingly decided to use the distraction as an opportunity to launch a sneak attack upon his summoner. The giant Phoenix swooped down at an impressive speed and then it was Ryu's turn to be knocked in to the sand.

'Nows my chance?' Togi thought to himself. 'I've probably been battered a lot worse then Ryu-senpai but I suppose it will be a good chance to test if my arm is working exactly as it was before...' Togi silently reasoned.

As Ryu climbed back to his feet and began to spit sand out of his mouth Togi charged forwards straight towards the other Genin, just before he reached him though Togi skidded to a stop and kicked up a cloud of sand to obscure the other ninja's view. With Ryu's vision hopefully impaired Togi then attempted to weave around his defence as he lashed out with a chakra infused palm strike (Gentle fist: Palm bottom) aimed at Ryu's shoulder. (Speed 59 chakra/power 10. If hit -5 to AP and Chakra)

Togi's water clones meanwhile remained at the peripherally of the training ground seemingly calmly waiting until they were called upon. They made no attempt to move nor were they taking any obvious action such as performing jutsu or readying weapons they just stood there with blank eyed stares gazing across the training ground. Perhaps they were waiting for a signal or to be called upon but at the moment Togi seemed content to keep them out of the fight...

(WC:1262)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:38 am
(You may be correct about the paralysis jutsu and me having to level it up, I will check on that later. As for the scorch orbs, I can use them during any jutsu, as the orbs don’t require I use a scorch jutsu. I asked a mod if I could combine the paralysis and orbs, because if I get ISM and some other stuff I can make the strength to resist be 65 and threaten the opponent with orbs until they give up.)

“Ahh, okay as you request I will focus on you.” Ryu said while slashing his blade at his opponent once more, it came in at power 15, speed 75. “I can’t be the only one getting any experience from our sparring afterall.”

With its sharp senses the phoenix was able to hear the boy from the sky. ”It isn’t normal fire it is designed to not burn, but evaporate any liquid.” Swooping back down the bird landed onto the ground attempting to peck his summoner at speed 80, power 20. ”Your clones would turn into steam as soon as those orbs touched them.”

When Togi stuck his arm through the orb Ryu dropped to his knees. Oh, no. What have I done? I hurt my ally, I hurt Togi. I’m a monster. Looking up Ryu noticed that the hand was missing and his ally was in pain. All right be focus, I need to take him to the hospital immediately. “Fawkes!” As Ryu opened his mouth a stream of bile flew out and onto the field. Gross, but I still need to take him. Ryu motioned for the bird once more which had stopped fighting and started moving toward the downed ninja.
”I can’t really fly him without burning him.” The elder bird shrugged in disbelief that Togi had just lost his hand to one of those orbs after warning him. Fawkes wasn’t nearly as nervous as Ryu by the experience, the saying was true with age comes wisdom. ”I think you may have to carry him.”
Ryu began running towards the ninja dropping his kunai all together, he didn’t care whether or not he would find the thing later after all his friend just lost a hand. Moving forward though the flesh on the boys hand seemed to regenerate. Stopping cold in his tracks the ninja just looked at the genin. “Togi, your all right?!” As he said that the other ninja launched forward with his palm and Ryu was too distracted by the previous event to even care to dodge and one of his chakra points became sealed. There was a slight pain and the look of worry turned to one of anger.
He reached out for the ninja’s shirt at speed 75 and power 15 and tried to force the other genin to the ground. “What were you thinking? I thought I blew your arm off!” Tears fell down the ninja’s face, but he still tried to hold on instead of wiping them. “I thought I blew your arm off…

WC: 423
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen

Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:00 pm
Togi fell deadly silent in response to how Ryu reacted to the testing of his jutsu. Togi had not given much thought to how Ryu would react to what he was doing being much more focussed on actually performing the jutsu correctly and not accidentally losing an arm but now that he thought about it that had been a seriousness oversight on his part. From the sounds of it Ryu was both incredibly upset and incredibly angry at him for he had apparently thought that he had caused the young Hyuuga some serious and permanent harm. Feeling that he was in the wrong Togi did not resist in the slightest when Ryu grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and began to shake him around like a rag doll.

Once Ryu's rage began to die down Togi finally spoke up though he hung his head in shame. "I am very sorry senpai, I did not mean to anger and upset you but I required an attack of sufficient power in order to properly test the full extent of my jutsu..." Togi replied quietly. "The jutsu itself was successful and my arm functions no worse than it did before..." Togi declared as he held the pale skinned limb out. "Does it... does it still have the same appearance?" Togi then questioned slightly hesitantly as he slowly turned his arm over for inspection. As far as Togi could tell with his chakra senses the arm was exactly the same as it had been before and the last traces of medical chakra was slowly fading away but the young Genin could not help but to be slightly curious as to whether it's physical appearance had changed. 

"I realise now that I should have warned you of my intention in advance but I was both thoughtless and reckless. You have my most sincerest apology and I shall understand if you never want to train with me again..." Togi declared as he attempted to bow low though Ryu was still holding on to him by the scruff of his neck.

Togi was currently having a hard time understanding Ryu's emotional response... the anger he understood. He had a lot of experience with people being angry at him for things he had or had not done but it was the tears that utterly confused him. In all his life time he could only remember one person crying for him and that was his mother... Why would Ryu care enough to cry?

(WC:420)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:26 pm
Ryu let go as he calmed down and helped his ally stand. "I'm not really mad at you, as much as I am mad at myself." I should have thought about the power in that orb before releasing it into the are. "I put way too much energy into that orb and could have seriously hurt you." Looking at the ninja's arm it did appear to be fine. "Looks good, but if all you need is something to hurt just use the flames on Fawkes or I can make weaker orbs." I just don't need to hear my friend scream like that it was painful in more ways than one.

"Why would I not want to train with you? Your still my friend, you just really surprised me is all." The genin said wiping his eyes and smiling. He then turned to Fawkes who had waited as the two boys spoke. "Do you think you can lower your flames and let Togi touch you?" 

Fawkes flickered briefly before the flames began to die down, they still covered the bird, but didn't extend the body as much. "I guess I can test you for sage training sometime in the future." The great phoenix said winking to both of them. Ryu touched the birds flames and seemed to feel no pain as he pulled the hand away. "This will hurt a lot, but probably not as much as that scorch orb." Ryu thought of the dehydrated husk that was once his friends hand and shook his head. Best not to dwell on that.

WC: 261
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen

Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:41 am
"No Ryu-senpai you hold no blame, you merely created the orb you did not use it against me. You should not be angry with yourself" Togi argued as the other ninja helped him to his feet. "Would it be your fault if I were to steal one of your Kunai and then use it to injure myself?" Togi then questioned. As Togi talked it was also becoming clear that Togi had reverted to calling Ryu senpai once again.

"Thank you Senpai it is a rare honour to be considered your friend and I would be most pleased to continue training with you." Togi declared while bowing and smiling.

"I will need a moment to regain my chakra, healing such injuries is rather draining..." Togi declared as he sat down upon the sandy ground and crossed his legs. "Would you like to join me in meditation senpai..." the young Hyuuga then asked as he placed his hands on his lap palms facing skyward. Togi then took a couple of deep soothing breaths before falling silent.

After a while of sitting perfectly still Togi eventually slipped out of his meditation. "I am ready..." the young Hyuuga declared as he slowly climbed back to his feet.

Intensely concentrating Togi began to channel chakra in to his hand and convert it in to medical chakra. It was a difficult process but now that Togi was only concentrating on the jutsu and not on attacking at the same time it was slightly more straight forward. Building up the concentration of medical chakra Togi then let it seep in to the bones, the blood vessels and the skin of his hand until his entire hand was saturated with medical chakra.

Slowly and cautiously reaching out Togi placed his hand upon the Phoenix's side. There was instantly a smell of burning flesh and Togi could not help but grimace and grit his teeth. The young Hyuuga however did not instantly pull his hand back and held it in place for a few moments. Something strange was happening with Togi's skin it would turn bright red fade back to normal and then turn bright red once again from the continued contact with the flames.

Once Togi could not hold his hand in place for any longer the young Hyuuga suddenly snatched his hand back.  Grasping his wrist with his other hand Togi then finally broke his silence. "Gaaah, hot, hot, HOT!" the young Hyuuga cried as he began to run round like a headless chicken while waving his hand. The skin of Togi'a hand that had become bright red and raw looking meanwhile quickly faded back to normal, so much so that after a short while of running about Togi felt foolish for doing so.

"Fawkes-sama..." Togi exclaimed as he made his way back over while flexing the fingers of his miraculously healed hand. "Your chakra does not interact with Ryu-senpai's chakra in the same way when he comes in to contact with you..." Togi declared. It wasn't exactly a question but the young Hyuuga was hoping for some sort of explanation of how that worked. 

(WC:527)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:16 am
Ryu thought about the question for a moment. Would it be his fault if Togi were to grab one of his weapons and harm himself with it? "Yes, it would be my fault. I should have been strong and fast enough to stop you, if I can't protect one I probably can't protect the entire village." The view may have been childish and naive, but Ryu wanted to believe he would eventually be able to protect everyone. "Though I do realize sometimes that isn't possible.  So its kind of yes and no when it comes to fault, it kind of changes with the situation. If I knew you were going to hurt yourself it would be my fault, if I did not... I guess it can't be helped." The ninja calmed down after he said that realizing maybe it wasn't his fault he had no idea or suspicion that Togi would place his hand into the orb. "I see your point, thank you Togi."

Ryu bowed along with his fellow genin. "Well you have to be pretty fun to hang out with if you are crazy enough to do that." The ninja said grinning slightly. 

"Sure." Ryu said whilst planting his butt into the sand. The ninja was quiet and thought of nothing only clearing his mind from the actions of before. As Togi spoke Ryu opened his eyes and stood up. "Well I'm ready to go." Standing up the ninja stretched and through a punch away from Fawkes and Togi. 

"Fire doesn't effect me normally I think." Ryu mentioned before Fawkes could answer. With the tiger seal the ninja shot out a small stream of flame and produced two scorch orbs that he commanded to crash into him. After steaming for a moment the ninja walked out of the cloud completely unharmed and dried of any sweat that lined his shirt. "See." He shrugged.

Fawkes just nodded his head in disagreement. "You aren't immune to fire just your own scorch and resistant to the scorch of others. You really need to read about your family." The phoenix turned to Togirama next. "The reason Ryu does not get burnt when touching one of us is do to our contract. We can choose to burn our summoner, but I have no reason to want to burn him. Where as even if I did not want to burn you, you would probably still get hurt. Does this help at all?"

Looking up to the phoenix Ryu grinned. "Thanks Fawkes I don't want to burn you either." Said the ninja sincerely toward the bird. "Oh by the way how is everone? Did you all get the stuff  sent with Hero?" Fawkes craned its next toward the ninja and smiled. "Why yes, Herodatus delivered the food you sent with him, there was a lot. Thank you." 

WC: 472
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen

Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:31 am
Togi cocked his head to the side in a quizzical manner in response to Ryu's answer to his question. "You wish to be able to protect the entire village?" Togi questioned. "Do you then have aspirations to become the Kazekage one day then?" Togi probed. 'If he already has so much power as a newly graduated Genin then it is not so far fetched to believe that one day he could be a Kage level ninja...' Togi silently added.

"You are welcome Senpai..." Togi then replied slightly dipping his head. 

"You consider being crazy a desirable trait?" Togi then questioned in a dead pan tone. "I am perhaps not so reckless as you consider me to be. While what I did involved an element of risk it was a calculated one and I would much prefer to learn my limits while I am still within the safety of the village rather than out in the wild on my own. And besides the medics at the hospital are pretty amazing if anything had gone wrong even though they would have been disappointed in me I am confident they would be able to help me." Togi declared.

Togi then chuckled slightly at the fact that Ryu had thought he was immune to fire. "I am glad we learned that now it would not have been good if you had attempted to go strolling through an inferno thinking that you were immune!" Togi declared with a small smile. 

"Fawkes-sama I have never heard of the Reinhard before are they a clan?"  Togi asked curiously.

"Hmmm that is interesting so it is an application of Fuinjutsu that prevents Ryu-senpai from getting burned?" Togi exclaimed. 

(WC:290)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:59 am
The genin chuckled at the thought of being kazekage, having to wear that strange white get up with the wind symboled hat. "Not kazekage, too much paper work involved for me, but maybe a member of the dust or a missing ninja hunter." Ryu scratched his head for a moment. "i just kind of want to protect people the best I can, which is why I'm signing up for the Konoha jounin exams."

"Oh, no I'm not saying you are reckless. I'm just saying it takes a pretty crazy guy to shove his hand through a fireball. I now know you knew you could fix it, but its hard to gauge the pain." At some point between the now and knew the genin had become tongue tied and had to restart saying the words slowly to get them out. "I seriously think you and our hospital are capa- hmm, capa-." I've heard this word somewhere. "capable." 

Ryu only lowered his jaw slightly as if he were shocked by the news of not being immune to flame. "Yeah, I would have stood in front of fireballs and got blasted." The ninja said as if he had planned on hitting himself with a fireball soon. "Good to know."

"Not that I know of, but I think Ryu would rather explain about the clan I'm talking about if he wants to." While the bird was friendly it wasn't going to divulge information about its summoner to anyone. "Yes, I believe that is what Pliny had said it was. Those who have their name signed in blood on the scroll are immune to our flames and currently the only name on the scroll is Ryu's. Though we hope to get more people to sign our contract."

WC: 292
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum