Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Medicine and Summons!  Empty Medicine and Summons!

Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:26 am
Kuchiyose no jutsu! Slamming his palm into the entrance of the training grounds a huge billow of smoke appeared surrounding the summon. The jutsu had used more chakra than it had ever done before, this coupled with the fact that the smoke cloud was gigantic must have meant that the summoning must have conjured up something big. 

With a swipe of the Phoenix's wings the smoke cloud dissipated and at its center sat the sixteen foot bird Fawkes. "Why hello there Ryu is there something I could help you with today?" The elder bird asked looking down onto the ninja that had called him. "I was just enjoying a nap, but alas I can return to that once I return."

Looking up to the great phoenix as it spoke the ninja felt bad he had kind of woken the bird up, he seemed older than most of the other phoenix, but was age important when you are immortal? "No Fawkes, there isn't anything I really need. I was just checking how you were doing and I'm sorry for disturbing your nap. You can go back to the cave if you'd like."

"Pish posh go back to my cave to nap." The bird snorted a small tinge of flame flowing from the birds nostril. "You have already woken me up and young birds like me don't need to nap. Its as you kids these days say I is young AF  do you feel me dog?" The bird asked both sapphire eyes staring intently at the ninja awaiting his answer.

If I go wrong with this I could die, on the other hand I could be cool. "No doubt G (grand)  phoenix props." Ryu raised an extended fist for the bird to tap with its wing as a sign of friendship.

"Yes, props." The bird extended its wing much too quickly and with a lot of force smacking the ninja and causing him to launch a couple feet into the sky. "Oh, umm sorry." The bird called out to the free falling ninja as he impacted with the soft sand.

"Ugh..." The ninja said that word twice once when he was hit and the other when he impacted the ground. "That was cool, can you do that to other people next time?" Standing back up the genin dusted himself off and looked over to the bird. "Its alright no harm no foul."

WC: 400
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Medicine and Summons!  Empty Re: Medicine and Summons!

Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:50 pm
Togirama Hyuuga sat in the centre of of one of Sunagakure's many training grounds with his legs crossed and his arms resting gently on his lap with his palms facing skyward. The young Hyuuga was currently in a semi meditative state state as he focused inward and tried to control the movement of his chakra. Togi had recently become quite adept at controlling the flow of his chakra however today he was using that skill in combination with what he had learnt from using the mystic palm technique. What Togi was attempting to do was first convert his chakra to medical chakra and then while that chakra was still inside his body direct it to specific parts of his body.

Togi was just starting to get the hang of this process when a sudden burst of intense chakra not that far away broke his concentration. Slipping out of the meditative state the Young Hyuuga extended his senses outwards and began to sweep the training grounds. It did not take Togi long to find the cause of the burst of chakra as just two training grounds over there was a large form with powerful chakra. Togi could tell from the size of this chakra alone that it was not human not to mention that the chakra felt different to anything Togi had ever felt before.

'What is this chakra? It is so powerful and strange' Togi thought as he began to study the chakra to get a better feel on just what the chakra was. 'What is it doing in Suna? Dies the Kazekage know that it's here?" Togi continued to silently question.

Once Togi had located the alien feeling chakra it did not take Togi long to notice that it was not alone. The large chakra signature was towering over a much smaller one and it was one that Togi just so happened to recognise. "Ryu-senpai?" Togi exclaimed in alarm. Instinctively and without thought for his own safety Togi jumped straight to his feet and clapped his hands together. Quickly forming the ram seal Togi then flooded his body with chakra before disappearing in a swirl of sand.

Over at Ryu's chosen training ground a near identical vortex of sand suddenly appeared inbetween the giant fire bird and the young genin. The swirl of sand then quickly dissipated revealing the form of the blank eyed Hyuuga dressed in his usual light grey robes.  Without a moments hesitation the young Hyuuga turned his back on Ryu so that he was instead facing the giant phoenix and dropped down in to a low defensive taijutsu stance.

"Ryu-senpai are you ok? What is going on here?" the blind Hyuuga rapidly questioned.

(WC:448)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:19 pm
Watching as his fellow sand shinobi appeared in a gust of sand, Ryu was quite shocked. "Umm... What?" He asked not really registering what the ninja had asked. Am I ok? What is going on here? Feeling up his body Ryu looked to the ninja. "I feel fine, do I seem sick?" He checked his forehead with his hand for a moment before dropping it and returning it to his side. No fever. Pointing at the phoenix and back to himself Ryu answered the second question. "Oh, me and Fawkes were about to train want to join?" After  moment the puzzle pieces came together in his mind and he chuckled. "Ahaa, you thought Fawkes was going to attack me, no I summoned him here."

The phoenix eyed Togi with wonder. "Ahh, what brings you here young one?" As Ryu began answering the questions slowly the bird sighed. Yup, they said he umm... He wasn't the brightest. Fawkes had figured out what "Ryu-senpai are you ok? What is going on here?" meant before the sand touched the ground. It meant that Togirama had thought of the bird as some sort of monster or foreign invader. Fawkes wasn't the type of phoenix to take the words to heart though, he knew the ninja was only trying to help his friend so he brushed it off as if it were never said. 

"Do you mind if Togi joins us Fawkes, he is a pretty cool guy?" Ryu looked up to the bird and smiled widely. Next the genin looked to his fellow genin. "You know you don't need to call me senpei right? Just Ryu is fine or Courtney." He continued to grin until a moment later his face got serious. "Actually don't ever call me Courtney." 

Standing next to Ryu the heat of Fawkes's flames could be felt. They weren't hot to Ryu, but the air around it seemed to be more dry and super heated to where he felt like he was being fanned by hot air. The bird puffed out some smoke from its mouth while answering Ryu's question. "This is gonna be fly, right? Hanging with the young crowd."

Ryu nodded his head then, lightly elbowed Togi and whispered. "All right nod your head, so that he doesn't kill us." Relaxing his head and arm the ninja whispereed again. "Just kidding he probably won't." 

WC: 395
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen

Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:50 pm
If Togi had not been facing a giant bird formed of fiery chakra he might have been tempted to face palm at this moment seeing that Ryu did not seem to understand just what the young Hyuuga was concerned about. "No Ryu-senpai I would say from the condition of your chakra you are at worst slightly drained of chakra and physically a bit battered and bruised but not sick..." Togi replied slowly still maintaining his stance and focussing his attention on the large phoenix.

"Fawkes-sama is a summon creature?" Togi exclaimed "And you managed to summon him yourself?" Togi then declared with a hint of disbelief. "I had thought you had graduated the academy not long before myself?" Togi then questioned "Am I mistaken senpai?" Togi then added.

"My apologies Fawkes-sama" Togi declared dropping out of his defensive stance and bowing deeply to the large phoenix. "I was training not far from here when I was suddenly overcome by a sudden intense chakra. I noticed that this chakra was not human in nature and that Ryu-senpai was close by... I thought that he may have been in danger but it is clear now that I was mistaken... once again you have my apologies" Togi declared bowing for a second time.

"Fawkes-sama if you do not mind me enquiring... you apear to be composed of fiery chakra are you perhaps a phoenix?" Togi questioned. "I have heard many mystical stories of Phoenix's is it true you hold the power of rebirth?" Togi questioned.

"Cool?" Togi then questioned turning his head to face Ryu in a way that most people seemed to appreciate even if he was not using his eyes to look at who he was talking to. 'I have never been called cool before... does Ryu-senpai really think that I am cool?' Togi thought in surprise.

"Courtney? why would I call you Courtney?" Togi then questioned with a puzzled look on his face which fortunately was one look that Togi could pull off well with the blank look in his eyes. "Very well I shall not call you Senpai anymore. Yoshi-chan has also asked me not to call her senpai anymore either. Would you prefer san or kun?" Togi then questioned. "Which reminds me I have not yet had a chance to thank you. As you may have noticed I was able to graduate thanks to the both of your help" Togi added as he reached up and adjusted the forehead protector that bore the symbol of suna.

"I would be honoured to train with the both of you however what exactly did you have in mind?" Togi questioned.

(WC:439)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:20 pm
Ryu looked upon the flaming bird as Togi was talking about him and then back to his fellow genin. "Fawkes was the first phoenix I met he allowed me to sign their contract scroll." Ryu scratched his head at the ninja's second question. "Yeah, I summoned him." Ryu showed Togi the finger he had just cut to call the bird. I didn't actually graduate long before him, is he saying I should train harder. "Your right I graduated before you and I need to train more before I get passed up."

Ryu sighed and pulled out a kunai. "I can use wind release now though!" As he spoke he imbued the kunai with wind chakra and whipped it towards a rock the dagger broke through the boulder with little effort and landed onto the other side.

"No worries." Fawkes declared to the sand ninja's apology and spread its wings momentarily to stretch. "Why yes I am a phoenix and it is true we display powers of re-birth. However we do not return as we were. Everything is lost, our memory, bodies and names. A phoenix is re-born with the ashes as the saying goes."

"I don't know Courtney was there, I said it out loud..." Ryu left the whole call me Courtney thing at that an out of place thought that needed to disappear. "If I had to choose I would say -san. How is Yoshi doing I haven't seen her in a bit. Looking at the ninja's headband Ryu's smile grew. "You were already ready to be a genin before you met me and Yoshi, you earned it." Even though Ryu did help he didn't want to take credit for another ninja's effort, so instead he shook Togi's hand and left it at that. 

Looking up to the giant bird and back to Togi, Ryu it seemed this time was the one coming up with what to train. "I was going to fly around the village or spar with Fawkes, did you have anything in mind?"

Fawkes was very quiet, but he couldn't turn down the prospect of a battle. "Just because I'm old doesn't mean this fight will be easy, but if you think you can do this I won't stop you." The phoenix grew steady and waited for the plans of the other ninja, as based on what Togi would say the plans could be changed.

WC: 399
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:59 am
"And if you don't mind me asking just where were you that you managed to find a Phoenix?" Togi questioned cocking his head the side slightly. "While all summons are rare a creature such a a Phoenix are almost mythical..." Togi continued.

The young Hyuuga then cocked his head to the side further as Ryu declared he needed to train harder or risk being passed up. "I am sorry senpai but I believe you are misunderstanding the meaning behind my words..." Togi began slowly. "A newly graduated Genin would not usually posses the skill or power to be able to summon what I can only assume must be a boss level summon..." Togi declared not understanding how Ryu could not see that what he was able to do was truly incredible. 

"And... and you have already mastered a second elemental affinity?" Togi declared in shock temporarily developing a slight stutter. 'When I trained for the Genin exam Ryu-senpai's chakra did not feel any more powerful than my own and now it sounds as though he is on a whole different level to me...' Togi thought to himself. 'Was he suppressing his chakra that day or has he truly grown this quickly? Is this what is expected of a ninja of Sunagakure? Am I lagging behind and not achieving what I should be?' Togi silently questioned.

Togi then turned back to face the large Phoenix though he was still somewhat quiet after hearing how much Ryu had progressed. "I see Fawkes-sama that is still most impressive but not exactly what I was hoping for..." the young Hyuuga replied. "I am an aspiring medical ninja you see and I was hoping there would be perhaps something that I could learn from you though I am not sure how useful a jutsu that reincarnates a ninja as a baby would be" Togi explained.

Turning back to Ryu once again the confusion grew. 'Is this an act to disguise the level of skill that he possesses?' Togi wondered 'If it is it is very convincing...' Togi silently added. "Very well Ryu-san it is then..." Togi declared with a slight dip of the head. "Yoshi-chan is well. Last I saw her she was embracing the path of the puppeteer and had plans to complete her own puppet very soon" Togi replied.

"Thankyou Ryu-sen err san... that is very kind of you to say so..." Togi declared with a slight bow before being surprised with the handshake though it made the young Genin smile.

"Actually before I noticed Fawkes-sama I was in the middle of trying to learn a self healing jutsu..." Togi declared as he reached in to a weapons pouch that was strapped to his right thigh and slowly removed a single Kunai. Holding his left palm out Togi then took on a look of intense concentraion before slowly running the blade of the Kunai across his palm drawing a line of bright red blood. "Ow ow... That hurt more than expected..." Togi then declared as he hopped about slightly and waved his hand. After a moment though Togi stopped dancing about and held out his left hand showing Ryu the palm. "See?" Togi then declared showing the another ninja the flawless skin proving that the wound had been completely healed.

"I have no desire to keep repeatedly cutting myself so perhaps a spar would be the ideal way to test this jutsu..." Togi declared. "I would be willing to spar against you Ryu-san or we could both team up against Fawkes-sama..." the young ninja then suggested.

"Either way I feel that I shall be at a disadvantage so if you do not mind indulging me I should like to do a little bit of preparation..." the blind Hyuuga declared as he reached in to his robe and pulled out a rolled up scroll. Quickly unfurling the scroll Togi then slammed his hand on to the scroll and channeled a small amount if his chakra. Instabky in response there was a large burst of chakra smoke before a large volume of water appeared and splashed down upon the ground forming puddles on the dry ground. With a slight smile Togi calmly rolled the scroll back up and tucked it back away inside his robe.

"When ever you are ready..." Togi then declared as he dropped down low in to a defensive taijutsu stance.

(WC:750)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:06 am
“Well I can’t really give you the specifics of where I found them, but I can tell you how.” Ryu pated Togi on the shoulder and winked to Fawkes. “It’s not that I don’t trust you, but it’s just kind of a sign of trust, but like I said I’ll tell you how.” Ryu decided to sit in the sand to tell his tale instead of standing it was kind of long after all. “It all started when this straw hat guy and someone else were arguing, they were yelling about seeing a fire bird in the sky. So, I went over and talked to them they kept yelling until I asked where the man had seen it and he said he’d tell me if I brought back proof, I agreed. So the man said he saw it in a certain direction and once I headed there I spotted a phoenix in the sky, he was small but I could see the orange flames and I followed it. When the bird landed I overheard Fawkes here and some other phoenix’s talking. Fawkes was the one who noticed my presence and called me out, but I didn’t move then another phoenix named Philostratus crashed into me and forced me to reveal myself. Then we talked for a couple of minutes before I was led somewhere by Herodatus the phoenix I had seen flying. Once we stopped walking I was at a huge scroll and another phoenix named Pliny popped out and made me take certain test to sign the scroll. I passed all of the test and signed my name in blood. After that I returned to the guy with the hat and summoned Hero for him and that’s was it.”

Fawkes looked down at Togi once the story had ended. ”He really is gullible isn’t he? But he’s definitely something to fear when it comes to working kid doesn’t know when to relax. Just keeps going until he can’t move, he has a spirit of fire and wind isn’t even all he can use did he tell you about his Scorch release?” The bird hushed after saying that as if it were a secret that the bird had kept hidden.

Ryu looked at the bird. “You knew I could do that?” The ninja didn’t sound angry instead it was pure surprise. ”Well sort of, after you left Pliny said the fire on the scroll changed color and dur to our affinity for fire we were able to tell what it was fire and wind chakra combined naturally inside of one person Scorch release.” Ryu just shrugged at the explanation. “Sweet.”

The smile on Ryu’s face grew as he realized Togi wasn’t chastising him and instead was praising him. “Actually Fawkes is the leader of the Phoenix’s he is the boss and he is probably pretty powerful.” Fawkes also liked the compliments he was getting as his flames flickered faster and grew brighter not that someone could tell in the day.

”Reincarnation isn’t really a jutsu for us as much as it is just a part of what we are. Like how some people can freely manipulate a particular element or having opposable thumbs. Fawkes said trying to cheer up Togi who seemed slightly displeased by not being able to learn the process of reincarnation.

Ryu winced as Togi cut himself. “Yeah, I know that pain.” The ninja of course knew that experience all too well he had cut himself to learn the basic medical technique and has to do it every time he summons a phoenix. Fawkes kind of lowered its head to view what was happening and watched as the wound disappeared. ”See even I can’t do that.”

“I’m okay with sparring as long as Fawkes is.”  The bird nodded its head. ”But I wouldn’t use taijutsu against me the flames will burn you pretty badly, I suggest we both attack Ryu after all I kind of want to test him. The bird looked to the boy who had summoned him and waited. “All right I guess I’ll take the first shot then.” Ryu pulled out a kunai at speed 70 and slashed towards Togi at speed 50, power 10. “Sorry had to get the surprise in if you are both going to attack me.”

Fawkes then swiped a talon towards Ryu at speed 60, power 20. Luckily the ninja was able to avoid the blow by a narrow margin and continue focusing on Togi. He's pretty fast, but I can be faster.

WC: 754
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:19 am
Togi shook his head in puzzlement, the way Ryu spoke it was if finding the secret home of the Phoenix was the easiest thing in the word to do not to mention the task of befriending them and convincing them to allow him to sign their summoning contract. Was the young Genin seriously down playing how difficult it had been or had he just been extremely lucky. Togi wondered to himself. It also sounded as though Ryu had not just found one Phoenix but an entire flock of them... "So the Phoenix leave near to Suna?" Togi asked in response. "I suppose that makes sense, the desert heat must be somewhat pleasant to a creature that is composed of fire chakra..." Togi then commented.

"You have a kekkei genkai?" Togi then exclaimed in further disbelief. While the Hyuuga did not know anything about scorch release in particular he knew that a bloodline that combined two elements was usually both powerful and dangerous. A sudden look of concentration suddenly appeared upon the young Hyuuga's face and though it would not be obvious to the others Togi had begun to scrutinise the scorch users chakra's. 'I did not notice it before as I was to focussed on Fawkes-sama but Ryu-senpai's chakra has definitely changed since the last time that I observed it. Perhaps this scorch bloodline was lying dormant until recently and now it has finally awoken...' Togi thought to himself.

"That is what I assumed Fawkes-sama however jutsu are often based upon the abilities of particularly powerful creatures." Togi replied. "Although it is said that the Phoenix's power is rebirth through fire so even if it could be turned in to a jutsu I doubt I would be well suited to perform it as I have a water affinity which is pretty much the opposite of a fire affinity..." the blind Hyuuga declared. 

Togi was then even more surprised when Fawkes suggest they both team up against Ryu rather than the two boys facing off against the giant summon. 'Is Ryu-senpai really that powerful that he needs both of us against him to provide a challenge?' Togi wondered.

Togi did not even dodge when the attack came, instead he quickly raised up his arms and blocked the attack with his forearms causing a slice to be cut out of the sleeves of his robes and a thin red line of blood to appear on the young ninja's arms and soak in to the cloth. "I sense I am going to need a new set of robes when this is all over..." Togi declared as the small wound quickly sealed shut. 

Togi then hopped backwards to put a bit of space between the Kunai wielding Genin and himself. "So you wish to test him Fawkes-sama?" Togi declared as he clapped his hands together and formed the tiger hand seal. "I shall try my best..." the young Genin then declared as he channeled his chakra. Two of the newly formed puddles then rose up briefly forming amorphous shapes before morphing in to identical likenesses of the blind Hyuuga. On water clone was a short distance to Ryuu's right while the other was a short distance away on the left. Simultaneously the two water clones reached for their weapons pouch and drew out two shuriken each. With a quick flick of their wrists they launched their ninja weapons at the original from opposite directions. (Throwing speed 58)

The original Togi meanwhile had changed his hand seal from Tiger to ram. 'He's incredibly fast, if I want to hit him I'm going have to be faster. ' Togi thought to himself. The Hyuuga Genin then waited for Ryuu to react to the four shuriken heading his way before he disappeared in a blur of motion having activated the body flicker jutsu. (Moving at speed 127). Togi then reappeared right behind Ryu's back and with a quick two fingered jab (speed 66) he aimed a tenketsu needle at a tenketsu in the other genin's shoulder (power 15) hoping hoping to seal off some of his chakra. (-5 chakra for 3 posts)

(WC:695)

(AP: 404 -1 hansho byakugan, -40 yin wound destruction, -20 water clone, 10 body flicker, -10 temketsu needle = 323/404 AP)

Last edited by Togirama Hyuuga <3 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:08 am
Ryu decided to stay quiet on the subject of whether or not the phoenix were close to Suna, as the saying goes gold can be found in silence. “A kekkei what?” The ninja asked a look of pure confusion growing on his face. “Is that the thing they teach you about in class where people change their eyes and grow more bones?”

Fawkes swiped its beak into Ryu’s direction this time at speed 70, but still Ryu was able to avoid the attack by ducking and moving out of the way. When the bird missed it began to take flight. ”I will be back in a moment I move a little faster in the air.” The phoenix called out using its flames to propel it through the sky.

Ryu chased after Togirama as he began to move, but had to back off once two clones appeared and threw shuriken. With a quick body twist Ryu was able to avoid three of the shuriken while catching the remaining one in his hand mid-air and throwing it towards one of the clones at speed 85, power 15. I’m thinking the two throwers are the clones while the one in front of me is the real one. Once the ninja landed it seemed that what Ryu thought was the real Togi had vanished from sight, but his instincts told him the ninja would appear again and this time behind him. So as what looked like a finger poke started coming towards him Ryu jumped and rolled to the right avoiding the attack. Making a tiger seal Ryu jumped towards the clones at speed 75. “Let’s take care of the clones first.” The ninja declared forming a tiger seal. “This is the temporary paralysis technique.” Ryu declared attempting to capture both clones at once. “And these are my scorch orbs.” As the ninja said this two odd spheres of fire began floating around Ryu’s body and were launched towards the clones. If they had been captured the orbs would land next to them, not hitting them at all. If they were not, the ninja would maintain the spheres and keep them at the ready.

Fawkes swooped down from the sky and attempted to capture Ryu with its talons at speed 80 now, but taking cover on the ground Ryu dodged the attack. "Holy crap Fawkes are you trying to kill me?"

Temporary Paralysis requires a strength of 20 to resist and break out. The scorch orbs are only going to land next to your clones even if they are captured, Ryu wouldn't want to hit the real you accidentally.

WC: 360
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:08 am
'He has a kekkei genkai yet he doesn't even know what one is?' Togi thought to himself in disbelief.

'Impressive he was able to avoid all four of the shuriken without hardly moving from the spot, even if the attack was only meant as a distraction it show's that Ryu senpai has great skill' the original Togi thought to himself. 

The clone that had it's own shuriken thrown back at it meanwhile  twisted slightly to the left allowing the shuriken to whizz past it. While it made a slight gash in the clones side the weak water shuriken was only enough to produce a slight splash of water and did not dispel the clone.

Togi was then a little surprised that Ryu had managed to avoid his sneak attack aswell but he was not about to give up yet. Reforming the ram seal Togi raced infront of Ryu with the body flicker jutsu once again as Ryu attempted to charge down his clones and blocked the other ninja's path.

"While I appreciate that you might not be able to tell us apart Ryu-san I would prefer it if you would face the original me." Togi declared as he lowered himself down in to a taijutsu stance once again. "My clones you see can not practice the jutsu that I wish to learn" Togi declared before quickly having to jump backwards when Fawkes swooped down and made a play for Ryu.

(WC:244)
(OOC short post but I'm at lunch at work)

(AP 323/404 -1 hansho byakugan, -10 body flicker = 312/404)

Last edited by Togirama Hyuuga <3 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum