Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Don't Kill The Messenger   Empty Don't Kill The Messenger

Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:37 pm
Kyson was laying in his bed while random thoughts roamed his head. It was his off day after a mission he did yesterday. Kyson tries to take a day off at least once a week or two. It's always good to let the body rest. As Kyson was thinking to himself. A strange thought about training came about. Kyson came up with an idea for tomorrow's training. Why not work on his hand seal speed? Its the small things could really help in combat. As Kyson continued to think to himself in his room, he heard Royalty leave his room and begin to head out. He's probably going out for training or something. As Kyson sat up from his bed, he began to hop out the bed and was standing straight up. Kyson headed over towards the window to see another beautiful day at Suna. Kyson noticed a ninja outside that stood out for some reason. Everybody looked to be giving their regards to him. What could he have done to get such praise? Kyson thought to himself. Kyson looked at him closely and noticed his left hand was missing. He must have lost it during battle. How could he still be a shinobi with no hand and still be able to fight?

The guy began to prepare to do a jutsu for the kids. Kyson was curious to see what jutsu he would perform, it would have to be something without hand seals. Then suddenly, he started doing hand seals with one hand. Kyson has never seen anything like that before. He was so intrigued, he was speechless. He didn't think anything like that was possible. Then it hit Kyson, that's what he will learn to do. Using hand seals with only one hand, that can be really useful in certain situations. Kyson began to practice doing hand seals with one hand as he began to walk towards his door. Kyson continued to mess up because it was something he wasn't used to. As he kept practicing, he walked downstairs to go get a drink of water. As reaches downstairs, he sees a note on the counter. It must be from Royalty. As Kyson read the letter, it stated that Lord Kazekage has summoned him and he wants him to be ready by the village gates. Then at the end it said, "Royalty, your superior." Kyson smirked a bit seeing that Royalty think he's Kyson's superior. But Kyson was still a bit excited about the letter.

Could they really be getting a mission from Lord Kazekage himself? Kyson didn't want to get his hopes up so he ran back upstairs. As he headed to the bathroom and got ready, he was still practicing his hand seals using one hand. As he was brushing his teeth, he was still practicing. After that, he took a shower and was still practicing in the shower. Kyson didn't have a problem with this training since it could be done anywhere. After he came out the shower, he stopped his practice for a couple minutes and made sure he had everything. He put his clothes on and made sure he had his village ID and the rest of the equipment. He put everything in a book bag. Kyson looked around to see if he forgot anything. After a few minutes of looking, he was finally done. Now, back ot his mini training. Kyson began to head downstairs and left his house. 

As he was walking through the village, he was still continuing to practice his one handed hand seals. He kept messing up and he starting to get a little frustrated. He was trying to do his rain tiger at will technique with one hand. But he was only focused on making it rain around him only and not a one mile radius. He was practicing his hand seals until he finally reached the village gates.  

As he finally reached there, he continued to practice his hand seals until Royalty was done with his meeting with the Kazekage. 

(674 words)

Last edited by Kyson on Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Don't Kill The Messenger   Empty Re: Don't Kill The Messenger

Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:46 pm
As Kyson remained waiting for Royalty to show up, he was constantly practicing his one handed hand seals. He stopped and took a deep breathe so he can stop rushing his training. With one hand, he did the hand seals bird, rat, ox, monkey, rat, and snake. He waited a few more seconds to see if that did the trick. And Kyson didn't hear or even feel rain form. Kyson began to get a bit frustrated. He started to question himself about on how the guy with one hand was able to do techniques like that. Also, how did anyone find out to do hand seals with one hand. As Kyson was still stuck on how to do one handed hand seals. Kyson noticed someone walking near the gates. It didn't look like he was leaving but he wasn't approaching the area. It was the same ninja that had one hand. As Kyson looked at him, he usually isn't the type of person to approach others. He wasn't sure how to speak to him, Kyson isn't the one to start a conversation. As they both made contact, the ninja looked surprised when looking at Kyson. What is he so surprised about? Kyson thought to himself. The ninja began to walk towards Kyson with a slight smile on his face. As he approached Kyson, he spoke.

"Kyson.. isn't it? It's very nice to meet you." The ninja said with his arm out requesting to shake Kyson's head. Kyson wasn't expecting the man to already know him, but Kyson was starting to become a bit known in this village after all of the missions he has been getting done. He has been getting a lot of love and hate. Not so much as hate but jealousy. Some don't believe him and Royalty deserved to become Chunin. But they were mainly jealous of Kyson because he came from Kumo which was a dark corrupted place. But after completing a lot of duties around the village, most of the jealousy began to simmer down. 

"Yeah that's it, how do you know my name?" Kyson asked with a face of curiosity. 

"I have heard about all of the accomplishments you have done around the village. A lot of people are grateful for what you have done especially since you come from Kumo. So if there is anything you need, let me know." The ninja said with a polite smile on his face.

"Thanks, but there is one thing I kind of need help on. I saw you showing the kids jutsu and doing hand seals with one hand. Could you give me tips on how to do that. I feel it would come handy in combat. And by the way, I didn't get your name." Kyson said to the ninja.

"My name is Seito. And sure, I'll teach you how to do hand seals with one hand. But its a lot harder and different than using two hand seals. And it will take a while to get used to. And it takes a lot of chakra control since you have to use half the hands. So its twice the chakra control." The ninja said explaining to Kyson. Kyson was known to have good chakra control. So this shouldn't be much of a problem for him.

"I see, I was treating it as if it was just normal hand seal chakra control. I guess I should've known it would take a lot more control and patience. Well. I've been known to have great chakra control so this should be easy." Kyson said in response to Seito. Seito smiled as he heard Kyson's response. Kyson began to try and do rain tiger at will with one hand hand. But he just couldn't get it to work. Seito noticed the jutsu he was doing, so he spoke to Kyson to give him another tip.

"Rain tiger at will eh? That's kind of a tough jutsu to do with one hand. Typically, A rank jutsu  require one extra hand seal when doing with one hand. You will need to end it with the seal of confrontation after you finish the original hand seals. Since A ranks are typically hard to do." Seito explained to Kyson. He nodded after he finished explaining to him how to do it. Now that Kyson got all of the information that he needed, he was ready to give it another go.

"Right." Kyson said after Seito finished explaining. Kyson did the hand seals plus an extra one since its an A rank. Making him do seven hand seals with one hand. With a lot of focus and concentration, Kyson was able to complete the jutsu and making it rain over his head for a few seconds. Seito looked shocked as he watched Kyson complete the jutsu.

"Wow! It took me weeks to just learn one jutsu and you did it in a matter of seconds. I guess you really are amazing as they say ha ha. By the way why are you doing at the gates? Did you just come back or are you leaving?" Seito said to Kyson.

"Me and a friend are supposed to be going somewhere after he meets with Lord Kazekage. But he will fill me in once he gets here." Kyson told Seito. Kyson nodded as Kyson finished speaking.

"Oh i see, well I hope you two have a safe trip. I'll see you around Kyson." Seito said as he began to walk off. Kyson was a bit relived he learned a new skill before he went out on his mission. Now all that was left to do was to wait for Royalty.

(Words: 944)

(TWC: 1618)

Claims: 
- One-Handed Handseals
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:17 am

Approved <3
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:30 pm
Royalty was now approaching the inner gates of Sunagakure. He could see Kyson off into the distance. He knew he would be here with the quickness. This was going to be a nice opportunity. Kyson wasn't going to pass up on this for no reason at all. Roy met up with him at this point. He felt just a bit hasty.

"Alright, everything should be great. We have clearance. Let's go"

The guards were already informed of their mission. They did not question the two of their intentions beyond the gates. Royalty ran through at a speed of 62 towards the Wind Country Borders. 

{EXIT TO WIND COUNTRY BORDERS}
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:34 pm
Kyson finally learned his new skill. And shortly after he learned, he saw Royalty coming from a distance. Once he was near him Royalty said they got clearance and it was now time to head out. Kyson is still unsure what their mission is, but he'll ask what the details are later. But for now he responded to Royalty as they were ready to go.

"Cool." Kyson said with a smirk.

As they exited the village. they were now exiting the wind country borders.

{EXIT TO WIND COUNTRY BORDERS}
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:22 pm
Approved x 2
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:29 am
They finally made it to Suna. It feels so good to be back home. It was a fun little vacation but there isn't a better village that Suna. Kyson was happy to be back. As he walked towards the gates, the guards smiled and nodded to his return. Kyson nodded back and acknowledged them. 

Home Sweet. Home.

(ENTERING THE BEST VILLAGE.. SUNA)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:36 am
The vast Suna Gates towered over them. It looked great. It reminded him of the first time they had left Kumo. The guards were pleased to see them back. Giving a nice nod and smile, Royalty entered the village he had called home

{EXIT TO SUNAGAKURE}
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:44 am