Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Mission in Sunagakure Empty Mission in Sunagakure

Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:27 am
Mission Name: Thief in the village.
Type:Capture
Character Requirements:N/A
Mission Location:Sunagakure, Village.
Word Count Requirements:300
Repeatable?Yes.
NPC?N/A
Reward:400 ryo.

It started as all missions started Ryu was walking around his sensai's office while he was explaining the mission, Ryu picked up a pen stuffed it into his pocket and then was punched swiftly by the man, sending him backwards. "All right I'll put it back!"  He pulled out the pen and placed it back onto the table and stepped backwards. "Capture the thief. Sounds simple enough.” Ryu exited with the mission request as it gave access to other information as well, like if the criminal were perhaps a prize fighter. It didn’t give him any information like that it did however tell him the neighborhood that has been getting targeted recently. Ryu headed in that direction.

Nearing the neighborhood Ryu took in the area looking for high buildings and other vantage points he could scour from. Then he walked around the city looking for a place to eat. There were plenty of food stands, but he decided to eat his dad’s lunch instead. He rifled through the bag and pulled out a brownie. “Mom never gives me this stuff in my lunch! She says I’ll get fat.” He ate slowly then walked to the tallest building near the middle of town. Arriving there he molded his chakra into his feet and walked up the side of the building. “Have to run up quick, so that nobody sees me.” Arriving at the top he opened the report once more. “All of the burglaries seem to happen at night, guess I could rest for a bit, with that he set his internal watch and went to sleep. After a few hours he woke up and sure enough the sky had gone from bright orange and was nearing light purple. He stayed awake and walked around the roof peering into the neighborhood below. “Nothing yet, just keep watching!” Time ticked on and for hours nothing happened, but around two in the morning Ryu spotted someone walking around. It seemed odd to be out this late at night so Ryu followed. He came to a stop when the person he was tailing stopped and started gazing into a window. The person was of adult size (5’9) and had a very wiry frame. (130lbs.) The person reached up to grab the window and Ryu watched. “Doen’t prove anything if I don’t catch them stealing something.” He waited a few moments and sure enough someone came back out the same person and this time carrying something.

Ryu still did not attack right away instead he tailed the person when the person stopped and produced a key and entered an apartment close by the young ninja knew this must be where the burglar stays. He grabbed some of the neighborhood watch, which were just regular citizens and lead them to the door. “I’ll go in and knock the thief out, you guys just stay back and serve as witnesses. Ryu knocked on the door. When a young woman answered Ryu was kind of shocked. “Yes?” The lady asked. “Well, sorry to say mam, but you are under arrest for the burglary of multiple homes. She didn’t resist just allowed the ninja to place handcuffs on her. Ryu sat her down in one of her chairs and had one of the watch members read off a list of stolen items. “One rubber duck.” Ryu picked it up and made it squeak. “Check.” A few other things were checked off the list and Ryu grabbed the womans arms and began walking her to the prison. “Don’t do the time, if you don’t do the crime.” Ryu said leaving the woman with another ninja. “Isn’t it the other way around?” she asked. Ryu turned around. “Maybe, smokebomb!” he then threw some dirt into the ground creating a small dust cloud and hid behind a tree. “That cloud wasn’t big enough to hide you.” The lady said as her last words before getting dragged away. “But I’m the best at hiding.”

Ryu returned to his sensei with signed witness statements and a letter of arrest from the prison. He signed his name with the pen he had attempted to pilfer before, but put it back down. His sensei  was watching carefully after all. “I won’t take your pen again, your punches hurt and not only my face, but my feelings too.” He wore a smirk so you could definitely tell he was lying about the feelings part. “Mission complete?” he asked.

Word count: 741

Last edited by Ryu Reinhard on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mission in Sunagakure Empty Re: Mission in Sunagakure