Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mom I Am Going To Teach You Weaponry (P,Ari) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mom I Am Going To Teach You Weaponry (P,Ari)

Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:26 am
Kyoto had nodded to everything her mother said. Somewhat understanding what she had meant. She was in the library once and was reading that if you are a fusion child their is 1/1000 chance you gain the bloodline of both parents, though most likely you will get the bloodline from the parent who has the most chakra. Now Kyoto was not the one to judge, but from being around both her mom and dad she had saw that her dad was probably more powerful than her mom."The Hiyu clan that I belong to are adept at manipulating our cells; we can change their shape, multiply them, or even weaponize them." said her mom as she would perform a hand seal that Kyoto recognized, the ram hand seal. Her eyes would change from their regular maroon color to a deep purple. Kyoto would think about what her mom had said. The clan her mom came from sounded exactly like a clan she had read about long ago, it was on the tip of her tongue. She just needed someone to pull it off.

Her mom would say something else causing Kyoto to nod as she had turned away from her mom. Now focusing on the forge where the metal had turned to a liquid. As she got up from her seat to walk over to the forge her mom would say "Perform the Ram handseal, focus on your body's Chakra on the transformation you wish to perform. If you've inherited my bloodline your cells will at least cause some change. It's probably going to fail at first, so if you ever do succeed just use the Tiger handseal to revert everything back to normal. That's all there is to it I guess, if you've inherited my bloodline some change will manifest; otherwise you might have inherited your father's." causing Kyoto to nod and stand 2 meters away from the forge as she would begin to form the hand seal. She would begin to focus chakra to her left hand trying to make webs appear like on a frog's hand. She would try more, but of course nothing had happened which she had already expected."However, you'll have to ask your father or maybe even your brother if that's the case." said her mom taking her from her actions of trying to make webs appear between her fingers. Brother? Something would spark in the back of her mom. The way her mom said brother as if she knew him.

Something kept telling Kyoto that she needed to think hard, but she would only ignore the thought as she would nod once again. Now walking towards the forge she would see that the metal was ready to be forged into a glorious item."Ok mom, the metal is ready to be forged now. Thanks for the help today." Kyoto would say as she walked away from the forge and hugged her mom. She would go to the far right hand side of the room to grab to metal trays that were more heavier than they looked. The trays were for the liquid metal to be poured in them to make a armor and a sword. The tray she dragged to the forge with her left hand had the appearance a regular leaf blade weapon, the tray she dragged with her right had to the forge looked like a chest plate for armor. After 10 seconds of dragging she would get to the forge and let the trays lay on the ground as she would place both of her hands around the sword like tray. And pick it up placing it on the metal stand next to the forge pot where the metal had turned into liquid so she can pour the metal in it. After placing the tray on the left side of the forging pot she would go and pick up the armor tray as well and put it on the right side of the forging pot on the metal stand. 

She would then grab the heat resistant gloves that hung over the pot and would put them on her hands as she would grab the right handle of the pot and slowly push it up, slowly pouring shining metal into the sword tray. The tray would fill up quickly from the dense fused metal causing her to grab the left handle of the pot and pour the rest of the liquid metal into it."Thanks again mom, I am done already. I just need to put the trays in some water to cool them down then I can get the owner of the forge to put some designs on the sword and armor." said Kyoto after turning towards her mom.

4308WC
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mom I Am Going To Teach You Weaponry (P,Ari) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mom I Am Going To Teach You Weaponry (P,Ari)

Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:58 am
"Alright well, be sure to show your father and I the finished product when you get home later." Ari stated, her voice almost overshadowed by the water steaming as hot metal plunged into it. "I've prepared beef patties at home so we can have burgers for dinner, so don't get home later than seven tonight." She warned Kyoto, worried that the dinner would go to waste if she got carried away. With that, she would take her leave as the forging process probably needed another few hours; Ari would definitely be needed back at the office by now.

[Exit]
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:22 pm
Kyoto would nod at her mom's words and wave goodbye as she left out of the forge causing Kyoto to go back to the trays that were sitting in water. Seeing that they were cooling down correctly she would go to one of the tables in the building after grabbing a pencil and a piece of paper writing "Dear forge owner, I have crafted both my weapon and armor and I was wondering if it was ok if you could design them for me once they have coolen down. I will leave you the payment of 1500Ryo as well as the appearance for them both. "

Kyoto Ametsuchi

After writing the note she would sit it on the owner's desk and walk out of the door pretty sure her mom had went home. She would walk out of the door and head to the supply store, she needed to purchase some kunai, smoke bombs, and other ninja utensils since she was able to buy them now that she was of Genin rank. Walking towards the store she would begin to hum a song that her mom would sing to her when she was little causing her to blush from being so childish.

exit 
4511WC
claiming Sacred Silver and Sacred Silver Sword
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:29 pm
Ok approved for the weapons my good man...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum