Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mom I Am Going To Teach You Weaponry (P,Ari) Empty Mom I Am Going To Teach You Weaponry (P,Ari)

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:20 pm
Kyoto was currently walking from the Ninja Academy heading to the Hokage Building to go and meet her mom since school had just let out, she had decided that she would try and convince her mom to come and go to a forge with her so she could teach her all there was to know about weapons. Some would say Kyoto was an expert on weapons but truth be told even though she studied them almost everyday there still was still a lot of things she had yet to know about them. At an early age her father had took her to the forges, herself learning how to forge weapons, armors, and items of her own. She currently wore a small black tank top that stopped below her bellybutton and a Royal Blue skirt that stopped above her knees, as well as a pair of black combat boots that stopped below her knees. Though it was a slight breeze in the air making her hold the bottom of her skirt so it wouldn’t fly up in the air making her gain a small blush on her cheeks as she walked to the Hokage Building.

Her mom was always usually in the office either helping her father with paperwork or ninja duties, or just to be their in her time off. Kyoto thought her mom was quite mysterious as he did not even know her age, something she never told her when she was young. Though Kyoto always assumed that her and her father was around the same age, that being in their late thirties. But of course neither of her parents looked to be of that age, her father looked to be ageless having no signs of stress on his face, her mother the same though she appeared to be a teenager. This would cause Kyoto to smile a bit hoping that her mom and dad had passed their ageless genes down to her because she didn’t want to have any wrinkles.

As she walked she could see that Hokage Building in the distant with its red wood layout. The breeze had died down causing her to let go of it as she would begin to run towards the building hoping her mother was in the front of it because she did not feel like exploring the building again something she had done a million times already. As she was running she would catch the scent of the scent of the ramen shop having a pleasingly rich, sweet smell in the air. Mr. Ichiraku was a kind man and often gave her things for free, Kyoto did not know whether it was from grace or from her being the daughter of their Lord, Kurisu. Deciding that she had gotten slightly hungry from the smell of the Ramen Shop she had chosen to stop at the shop and buy her mom and herself a cup of elegant food. She had stopped running coming to a slow walk as she came in front of the rarely large stand that had Ichiraku behind it’s counter. ” Mr. Ichiraku how are you doing. “ Kyoto would say as she would come to the shop’s counter and smile as she closed her eyes at the old man.

Kyoto would open her eyes after giving her greeting seeing the the man continue to smile as he would reply saying “ Kyoto, where have you been these past few days. I actually was quite sad I couldn’t make your special ramen. “ said the old man, causing Kyoto to laugh. See during her many visits to the Ramen Shop she had begun to mix different types of spices and meat together with the normal Ramen Ichiraku made to get a new taste and after many times doing it she had founded a perfect taste. Though, it was quite spicy and hot for anyone else to consume, Kyoto did not know why seeing as she could eat it without a problem.” Sorry Mr. Ichiraku, I have been busy with school. The Genin exams are coming up next week and I don’t want to miss out of them and fail to make my parents proud of me. “ said Kyoto as she bent down reaching a hand into her left boot grabbing a wad of Ryo. Upon pulling the Ryo out she would count out 100 Ryo as she would sit it atop the counter and put the rest of it back in her boot.” Could you hook me up with the Kyoto special and a cup of normal Ramen for my mom, she might be hungry from being at the office the whole day, if she is there of course. “ Kyoto said as she would sit upon one of the many stools that sat in front of the counter. Ichiraku would nod and take the money as he said “ I hope you pass those exams Kyoto, I miss seeing you around. While you are here things get pretty lively. “ After the man would say his words Kyoto would smirk as she nodded her head and placed her elbows on the counter holding her head up as she saw the senior go into the back of the shop to prepare the Ramen for her. Soon her head would slowly fall through her arms to the counter’s top as she fell asleep from doing all the work at the academy and from being tired from her walking and running.

An hour had passed but it seemed to only be a few minutes for Kyoto as the man Ichiraku had slowly shook her awake causing her to quickly raise her head with her eyes closed saying “ Where am I. “ Upon opening her eyes and looking at her surroundings she would blush because she had just embarrassed herself from being so clueless and falling asleep out in public.” Aye, girl you fell asleep while I made the Ramen. Your Kyoko Special always takes some time to make. “ laughed Ichiraku as he handed Kyoko two cups full of Ramen that was slightly hot but Kyoko endured the pain. Ichiraku would nod as Kyoko would say thank you as she got up from her sitting position on the stool and headed for the Hokage Building. It was a good thing it was only a couple meters away from the Ramen Shop or else it would have been all day to get their as she did not want the Ramen to get cold. From her slow walking she had finally gotten to the doors of the Hokage Building and push them open as the blonde haired lady at the desk greeted her.” Hey, Ms could you call for my mom. She is most like in my dad’s office. “ the blonde lady would nod as Kyoto went to sit on one of the couches and placed the ramen on the glass table.

It had been a couple week since she had last been at the Hokage Building and forgot it’s homelike feeling. The walls were painted white with a trim of red and couches of both red and white in color all around the floor in a orderly fashion. She would lean her head back on the velvet colored loveseat she sat in as she would wait for her mom.

WC:1222
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mom I Am Going To Teach You Weaponry (P,Ari) Empty Re: Mom I Am Going To Teach You Weaponry (P,Ari)

Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:28 pm
Spending time at the Hokage's office for Ari meant doing work, she couldn't sit around and do nothing. Usually she worked closely with Kurisu in the office, although not on anything major that required expertise outside of her field. While Kyoto made her way to the office, Ari carried a stack of papers downstairs to be filed. She neatly arranged the files on top of their respective cabinets before sorting them individually into separate folders. There were many categories in the cabinets, too many for Ari to remember individually if she weren't standing looking at them. This process cost an hour of her time while the stacks gradually vanished. Meanwhile, Kyoto was obtaining two bowls of ramen that required an entire hour to prepare. Ari would find this concept ridiculous if she were told, considering how easy it was to prepare ramen.

To maintain her figure she had to eat a lot of food every day; if it required an hour for her to prepare ramen she'd probably spend six hours a day just on food prep. Still these facts were unbeknownst to Ari, leading her to bewilderingly wander out of the filing cabinet room. Upon doing so she would immediately spot Kyoto over the front desk, as the room she exited was located directly behind it. The lady from the front desk apparently confused of her location came walking down the stairs at the same time. "Ahh, your daughter came to see you." The woman stated, sitting back in her chair to continue planning next week's roster for the office workers. "Thank you." Ari replied, walking around the desk to greet her daughter more appropriately.

"Hello there, what did you come all the way to this dreary place for?" Ari asked in a cheery tone, noticing the smell of ramen immediately as it had been a few hours since she ate. Not to be rude, Ari pretended not to see or smell it and waited for her daughter's response.
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen

Mom I Am Going To Teach You Weaponry (P,Ari) Empty Re: Mom I Am Going To Teach You Weaponry (P,Ari)

Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:49 am
As Kyoto waited on her mom to come random elevator music began to play in her head. But she had a feeling it was not elevator music but Tartarus messing with her."Oh come on Kyoto, it isn't as bad as it sounds. I used to listen to this shit all the time before I died." said a laughing Tartarus. Oh yeah, Tartarus was Kyoto's inner self or just some random entity that had made Kyoto his host. A black aura grew around Kyoto as she frowned."Stop that Tartarus or come out of my head and face my wrath." said Kyoto as she rose her fist in the air and would begin to wave it around."Oh you know I wouldn't do that Toto." laughed Tartarus making her even more angry giving her a sadistic appearance as she would thrust her fist to the table in front of her destroying it. Kyoto blushed as she saw that the table was destroyed and the ramen had spilled on the floor. She sweatdropped as she would look around frantically catching sight of the desk lady eyeing her. The lady looked like she wanted to kill Kyoto causing Kyoto to turn around quickly just in time to see her mom walk around the table in front of her. Her mother seemed to ignore the broken table and would say "Hello there, what did you come all the way to this dreary place for?" in a happy tone, almost to happy. Deciding to play along she would hope her mom had not seen the broken table and would say "Oh, you know just wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the forge with me. You are always cooped up in this god forsaken place and I don't want you to start turning pale on me."

That's it Kyoto keep her away from the ramen and the table. Though Kyoto would begin to think that her mom already saw the table and ramen but was not going to release her anger, not just yet.

1562WC
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen

Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:58 am
[OOC: Kyo, you can't retroactively destroy scenery and then control my character's reaction to your actions with no progress whatsoever from the previous post.]

Since a desk was apparently being smashed outside, Ari had to drop everything she was doing only a few papers from completion. Unsure of whether the building was under attack or not, she prepared for a fight as she ran to the exit. Unfortunately there was only one culprit in sight... Kyoto. Sighing calmly, she wasn't sure of the reason Kyoto broke the desk but it could be repaired in a matter of seconds; Ari was knowledgeable of Kurisu's anger and realized the situation had to be handled more delicately with their children. She placed both hands on her hips and sighed again, still standing behind the broken desk just a few feet from the door she exited. "Kyoto honey, that desk is not valuable in the slightest and can be repaired in a matter of seconds, but it's crucial to the lady's job who I presume you just requested help from." Ari shot a glance at the woman walking down the stairs that nodded to approve the presumption. "Before you leave the building make sure you apologize to her for the inconvenience."

Ari could say little else on the matter, she didn't have any abilities that could help with repairing the desk. Before moving she allowed the lady to walk to her desk and sit at her chair where the damage could be assessed. This required around seven seconds after which Ari immediately began walking around the desk to speak with Kyoto more personally. Assuming Kyoto still asked about going to the forge, she could only respond one way. "Of course, I was getting bored filing paperwork anyway." Ari turned to face the front desk and bowed in apology to the lady. "I'll be heading out for now, sorry for the trouble." She wouldn't let Kyoto leave without first apologizing as well, after which they could happily make their way to the forge.
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen

Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:13 am
Kyoto had thought she had gotten away with the broken desk. But she saw her mom place her hands on her hips and then sighed. Kyoto frowned realizing that her mom was disappointed in her."Kyoto honey, that desk is not valuable in the slightest and can be repaired in a matter of seconds, but it's crucial to the lady's job who I presume you just requested help from." said her mom causing Kyoto to hold her head down, eyeing the floor."I am sorry mom, Something just came over me for a minute" said Kyoto as she would stand from her spot on the couch leaving only 3 meters of space between her and her mom do to the broken desk. After looking back at her mom she would see her shoot a glance at a woman."Before you leave the building make sure you apologize to her for the inconvenience." said her mom as Kyoto would nod. From where she stood the woman could hear her voice easily even if she whispered."Ms, I am sorry for what I did. I promise I won't do it anymore." said Kyoto as she eyed the lady gaining a blush on her face.

After Kyoto would ask about going to the forge her mom would speak and say "Of course, I was getting bored filing paperwork anyway." said her mom causing her to scream in joy within side her mind as for the outside she would have a blank look on her face as a smile would slowly start to creep on it. As for her mother, her eyes would trail to the lady at the front desk as she said "I'll be heading out for now, sorry for the trouble." causing the lady to nod. Kyoto would wave goodbye to the desk lady and head for the door hoping her mother would follow.

As she walked for the door she would begin thinking about what exactly she would make at the forge, she needed an armor and a weapon seeing as she did not have either. When she got to the door she would walk through it, still hoping that her mom was following behind her."Mom we may be there quite long. In the forge that is. You see I never really quite created anything yet and uh I probably mess up." said a blushing Ari as she continued to walk forward.

WC:1961
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen

Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:30 pm
Ari appreciated the fact that Kyoto was willing to apologize for her actions and happily left the Hokage's office. Making their way to the forge would take them past few notable buildings, however there was a pretty good tea shop. Having not eaten for a few hours, Ari had to make a quick stop. "Would you like some green tea Kyoto?" She inquired, happily waiting at the counter as the lady serving approached her. If Kyoto answered yes she would order them both green tea, but regardless of the answer Ari would still order two sticks with three dango dumplings on each to go with the tea. It would require only a few minutes to prepare, allowing for a little bit of chit chat. Ari looked to Kyoto before speaking in a calm, tired tone. "Seeing you make preparations for life as a shinobi is kind of scary you know... Are you excited to go on your first mission?"

She wouldn't elaborate further on her concerns, merely waiting for the order would be enough to pass the time. If Kyoto said something she would naturally respond before heading out. The people serving knew Ari was the current Hokage's partner since she often spoke to them about non-confidential issues concerning the office work. Thanks to this knowledge they trusted she would return their tea cups after whatever errand she was running. On their way to the forge Ari would offer one of the dango skewers to Kyoto. "I bought one of these for you, I don't know if you've ever had a dango before, but they're sweet dumplings made from rice flour.. I noticed that ramen on the floor by its smell, so I thought you might be hungry."

Ari was unaware that a portion of the ramen Kyoto bought was intended for her, merely assuming she spilled her food when destroying the desk. She didn't resent her daughter for the action, it was a fairly simple fix after all. If Kyoto didn't accept the skewer Ari offered she would merely hold onto it for the moment with her right hand. There was a good chance Kyoto would get hungry while she forged a sword, it was a very stressful and exhausting process. Perfecting the hammer strikes to shape the metal and the heat from the fire combined to make an unpleasant environment. Yet, the art of crafting weapons was thoroughly enjoyable for many in the village.

"Have you got a design for the weapon you're making already? Or do you want to wing it when we get there?" Ari asked with a positive tone, it didn't matter either way since she was confident in her abilities; these questions were all that came to mind and she wasn't fond of silence. It would only take them a minute after asking the questions to reach the forge, allowing Kyoto ample time to answer and provide any interesting details.
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen

Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:54 pm
As Kyoto looked back to see that her mother was indeed following her she would catch the smell of all types of herbs. The types of herbs used to make tea. As Kyoto smelled the hair she would hear her mom speak and say "Would you like some green tea Kyoto?" Kyoto would smile and look at her mom, even though she had just destroyed a desk her mom was not mad. That was one of the things she enjoyed about her carefree mom. She would see that the sun slightly reflected light off of her mother's hair making it seem brighter than the scarlet color it was."Yeah mom, I have not had any tea in a long time and it might clear my mind." said Kyoto as she would see her mom head to the counter of a small stand that was green in color. The same color green that Jounin ninja flak jackets were. Her mother would order two cups of basic green tea, and two sticks that had dango dumplings on them. Both the smell and sight of seeing the dango made her mouth water as she had not gotten to eat lunch do to her breaking the desk where her Ramen was sitting on from Tartarus's antics. "Seeing you make preparations for life as a shinobi is kind of scary you know... Are you excited to go on your first mission?" said her mother making Kyoto regain her senses as she would take her eyes way from the dango and look back at her mom. 

Kyoto was not really making preparations for life just yet, just preparations to further increase her knowledge about her father's clan since she had most of his DNA due to it's power. Though the weapon and armor she were creating was solely for the purpose of learning how to forge."You can say that mom." said Kyoto as she went back eyeing the dango. As she eyed the dango she would say "Though I have not really met any other ninja who will like to form a team with me." she said. The man at the counter would hand her mother the dango sticks as well as the cups of tea. She would see her mother leave the counter as Kyoto would follow her. Her mom put her hand in front of Kyoto handing her both a cup of tea and a dango stick that Kyoto would smile at."I bought one of these for you, I don't know if you've ever had a dango before, but they're sweet dumplings made from rice flour.. I noticed that ramen on the floor by its smell, so I thought you might be hungry." said her mother, causing Kyoto to smile as she ate the first dango ball with one bite.

She would endure the heat of the ball of rice flour and swallow it down her throat after chewing and drinking a few sips of the liquid herbs."Aw, that hit the spot mom. You are the best!" exclaimed Kyoto as she would take the lead in front of her mom as they were close to the forge. As they walked slowly her mom would speak saying "Have you got a design for the weapon you're making already? Or do you want to wing it when we get there?" Kyoto would eye her as she thought about it, she knew she wanted to make both a sword and some armor. Though, she never thought of an appearance for either. She would take yet another bite from the dango and would say "Yeah, I might use some of the silver the forge has to craft me a basic leaf sword and some armor just to wear outside of battle." after eating the dango ball as it was rude to eat and talk at the same time.

Kyoto would continue to walk as she would see the large building on 5 meters away with light smoke coming from the chimney. To anyone else it would appear to be a regular brick building but if you knew about your weapons you would know that it was a forge. Normal smoke from a chimney did not produce light gray smoke, but rather dark gray smoke seeing as the fire wood was burning. Light gray smoke was caused by something being heated such as metal, and the only time that would appear is if the metal is extremely hot. Walking to the door with her mom in tow Kyoto would say "mom it will be pretty hot in there, just a warning." said Kyoto as she arrived at the metal double doors and pushed the double doors open coming to a sight that she loved to see. In the way back of the building was 4 forges. Two for weapons and two for armor each one side by side roughly 5 meters apart for safety precautions. In the middle of the room was a single water pump to produce water in case of a fire or to cool down the metal once created into a weapon or armor. To the far right hand side of the room was the tool rack which had everything from a tongs, to hammers that beats the weapon or armor into place. On the far left side was a long table full to the brim with different types of metal everything from iron to silver.

Hearts would appear in Kyoto's eyes as she seemed to float over to the metal rack eyeing the silver metal. They were made like a trapezoid so they could be easily stacked upon each other. She would look around the forge once more realizing that the only people in it were her and her mom which was crazy seeing as the forge needed to have at least one person in it to watch for fires and stuff. Maybe someone went to go get some lunch or something. Kyoto would smile she needed 10 bars of silver and two bars of iron to create her armor and weapon. Looking at her mom she would say "Hey mom, could you grab five bars of the silver for me." said Kyoto as she placed her hands on the silver not sure if her mom knew which one was which. She would grab five silver and two iron stacking them into a pyramid that ran along her arms. The metal was more heavier than it seemed and took Kyoto more than 30 seconds to walk to the back of the building to one of the forges. As she got to one of the forges, the one on the outside of her left to be exact she would throw the metal into it and hope that her mom would throw the metal she hopefully grabbed into the forge as well. 

Though, before her mom through the metal into the forge she would raise her hand turning the knob to 1800 degrees which was the melting point of silver and above the melting point of iron. It would take 30 minutes for the metal to completely melt causing her to walk to one of the many chairs that was inside of the building and sit down as she sighed from exhaustion. Being in a forge was her life, she would look down at her hand seeing them black from the material and smoke that had been along the walls and tables.

3196WC
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen

Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:34 pm
Upon seeing Kyoto happily drinking her tea, Ari could drink her own too. Carefully eating from the dango skewer after each gulp of tea. She wasn't very refined when it came to enjoying tea, preferring to quench her thirst and get the task over with. Ari merely nodded at Kyoto's comment of how the dango helped fill her stomach. However, the comments of how her daughter was planning to use silver with her weapons was a little concerning. Ari didn't think silver was a very good material for crafting weaponry, perhaps used in small amounts merely for cosmetic purposes, is that what her daughter intended? Functionality always came before fashion for Ari, one of the reasons she preferred using Taijutsu was its pure functionality of not having to carry anything else.

Maybe that was just her instinct as a Hiyu clan member, either way she was curious to see what the silver's purpose was. The scent of burning came into range finally as their were nearing the forge. It seemed the wind was blowing in the opposite direction preventing Ari from smelling it before they were almost on top of it. The warning from Kyoto of the heat was appreciated but she was fully aware of the circumstances in a forge. Ari worked several jobs before becoming a ninja, one of them included forging horse shoes and of course shaping the horse's hoof. The job helped her gain a lot of muscle and endurance which lead her to easily adapt to Taijutsu. However, this forge was a far cry from the one she worked in, it only had two functions and she didn't know the owners.

"Don't worry about me Kyoto, just be careful of all the hot equipment; don't lean over any open flames or coal either, you might breath in too much smoke and faint on top of them." Ari found it ironic she was dismissing Kyoto's warning before issuing her own but as a mother she was concerned for her daughter's safety. Admiring her daughter's appreciation of the metal from afar, Ari spent her time assessing the forge's facilities. The weapon and armour forges seemed more than adequate to make some decent equipment. Suddenly Kyoto requested five silver bars, Ari noticed they were quite close to her at this time and scooped five of them into her left arm, hooking them against her side. Wasting no time, Ari quickly strode past her daughter and waited for the next step.

Kyoto's struggle with the metal was an encouraging sight. Somehow, Ari still had nothing to say as she merely followed her daughter's instructions. As the girl threw her metal into the forge Ari followed suit; though apparently not before Kyoto turned the heat on. She knew the metal would take a while to become malleable enough to start forging, however she wasn't inclined to sit down. Watching Kyoto sit down, Ari stood two meters away where she could watch over the metal. "So why are you using that much silver to forge your weapon?" Ari inquired, unsure of the process her daughter had in mind. Ten silver bars was a lot of soft metal beside a measly two iron bars. Ari could only assume before her daughter answered that the silver was mostly going to be for armour, since a thin sword made of silver would surely be destroyed too easily.

There wasn't much else they could do while waiting for the metal, if Kyoto had anything she wanted to talk about beyond her explanation for the silver Ari would surely hear and respond to it. After the time would finally pass and they could begin forging, she still didn't have a clear picture of the armour and weapon her daughter wanted, so she had to sit this one out. Even as armour, silver wasn't an optimal choice for protection. She'd have to acquire something better before heading out on a serious mission. "Ahh that reminds me, have any abilities manifested themselves for you yet? Regarding a bloodline you know, we're not sure whether you'll inherit mine or Kurisu's." Ari asked with a patient smile, the forging process would take a while so there was no harm in talking; of course she was also genuinely curious about her daughter's progress.
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen

Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:58 pm
Kyoto sat in the chair as she would begin to sweat from the thawing heat of the forge. Her mom would continue to stand near it as she would say "So why are you using that much silver to forge your weapon?" Kyoto however was prepared for that question. Even though silver was fragile if powered with chakra it could become more durable. She had read that from many books within the weapons department of the library. Looking at her mom she would say "You see mom, I plan on putting some of my chakra within the armor and sword to make it more durable. I know that silver is not that durable but if influenced by chakra it's durability could rival that of iron." said Kyoto as she would begin to eye the forge that held the elements of Iron and Silver. A smile would creep across her face, the appearance of her armor and sword were either going to be amazingly beautiful or pure ugly and deformed."Ahh that reminds me, have any abilities manifested themselves for you yet? Regarding a bloodline you know, we're not sure whether you'll inherit mine or Kurisu's." said her mom, once again pulling her from her thoughts. 

See the thing was she did not know about her mother's or her father's bloodline since neither cared to explain. Looking at her mom she would say "Well mom, I don't even know what the bloodlines you and dad have since you never cared to explain to me. The only thing that I know about dad's clan is that he is the sole survivor besides me and my siblings who I do not even know about!" said Kyoto as she got slightly angry that she had siblings she never met before a day in her life. Eyeing her mom she would say "Sorry mom, it is just that I have been struggling lately to figure out who I am."

3521WC
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen

Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:51 am
Kyoto answered Ari's question sufficiently, but the thought of silver armour still bothered her. Surely a stronger material would have been a better choice to start with, silver was more expensive than iron too. Ari suddenly wondered how her daughter had obtained the funds to create such extravagant armour. Perhaps the forge owners were paying back a favor. "So you've already learned to mix Chakra with your equipment to make it tougher, that explains it I guess." Ari spoke as Kyoto watched the metal in the forge, apparently causing her to smile. Upon asking her question of whether any bloodline traits had shown, Kyoto responded oblivious to what they might manifest as. Shortly followed by her expression of frustration over trying to figure out who she was, apparently.

"Who you are, you are the daughter of me and Kurisu." Ari replied with a short, blunt tone. "Whatever happens, that will always be who you are. But I guess I owe you some information about my bloodline just encase something does manifest." Her tone remained the same as her right hand scratched the back of her own head. Unable to think of any clear physical expression of the bloodline, Ari had to explain with words first. "The Hiyu clan that I belong to are adept at manipulating our cells; we can change their shape, multiply them, or even weaponize them." Ari quickly performed a RAM handseal as she used the most basic technique of Advanced Transformation. Almost instantaneously her eye colour changed to a dark violet. 

"This is the technique every Hiyu learns as a child, I suppose you could try it and see if it works." Ari remembered learning the technique and the process she endured to figure it out. "Perform the Ram handseal, focus on your body's Chakra on the transformation you wish to perform. If you've inherited my bloodline your cells will at least cause some change. It's probably going to fail at first, so if you ever do succeed just use the Tiger handseal to revert everything back to normal. That's all there is to it I guess, if you've inherited my bloodline some change will manifest; otherwise you might have inherited your father's." Her tone became more concerned for the following sentence. "However, you'll have to ask your father or maybe even your brother if that's the case." Ari wasn't sure how forthcoming with the information either of them might be under these circumstances.

She wondered whether having another child was really a good idea; having less children might result in them dying which she feared could tear her and Kurisu apart.

AP: 200 - 10 = 190
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum