Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Training with a passion for fashion (P) Empty Training with a passion for fashion (P)

Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:12 pm
Orokana woke up like he always did yawning, getting up and dressed walking outside. He saw all his neighbors out doing chores early in the morning, he said hello to them as he passed. Orokana was heading to the forest to train. Once in the forest he finds a nice quiet spot and starts training. He starts buy taking out a kuni and slices a tree in front of him. Doing the slices differently, stabbing once in a while, he keeps doing this over and over. While he does it he thinks of the jutsu he learned and quotes what his teachers said to him over and over. He didnt want to disappoint them after all. He wasnt very strong, fast or had a lot of stamina, so he worked on those aspects. He stabbed the tree again, but the kuni got stuck in the tree. "Fuck me.." He tries pulling it out, sadly it wouldnt budge. "are you kidding me." He tries pulling harder, thankfully he pulled it out but it went flying. Orokana falls to the ground. "...asshat." Orokana stands up fixing his hair and sighing. He goes to go find it continues slicing the tree. Orokana does this for an hour and pants, his arms feel heavy and loose. "god...damn..." his sits under the tree, taking a break. "yep physical training isnt my thing..." He says while panting. Orokana looks up to the skies watching the clouds go by. while i rest my body i could work on my chakra. orokana says while closing his eyes storing chakra. He bends it, molds it, making a clone next to him. then he makes it disappear and does it again. Orokana smiles as he keeps doing this. If i can get enough charka before my next session with yen i might surprise him. He chuckles a little bit thinking of his reaction. Soon he stops making clones and stands up. I could go for a run... Orokana nods and starts running threw the forest. ninjas do need to be fast and all that after all. Orokana controls his breathing and runs in a fast pace, not fast enough for him to run out of breath and not slow enough to be called jogging. He passes by trees, clearings and a river. The sun was now high in the sky. Orokana was sweating, something he hates but he tries not thinking about it. After 30 mins of running he stops, tried. "damn...my..lack...of..stamina..." He says while panting. he lays down near the river and looks at the sky. after a minuet or so he falls asleep. 

(435 words)

Last edited by Orokana <3 on Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Training with a passion for fashion (P) Empty Re: Training with a passion for fashion (P)

Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:26 am
in Orokana dreams he dreamed of walking home only to find no family, no friends, no onw waiting for him, only to be called to war and fight a battle that was not his, then die, no one to remember him. Orokana awaken an hour later, he noticed. God damn... when did i start caring about people remembering... maybe thats what i always wanted.. to be there for people bc no one was there for me.... hell no. he shrugged and he yawned and then fixed his hair and then his sweater, and then he looked around. he saw nothing new and he was thankful for that, but he knew what he needed to do next, he needed to train his med jutsu. so he took his kuni and cut his arm a bit, so it could bleed a bit. Orokana had an black expression as he did that, pain isnt something that last so why show emotion to it. He closed his eyes and put his hand over the cut. be breathed slowly and stored up chakra, letting it form around his hand, keeping it relaxed, he puts his hand and sets it on the bleeding cut. then he tried sending his chakra into his cut. if only i had an easier way to do this, but no i have to solo it and hope for the best.... As much as Orokana hated people many where useful to have around. after a bit he sighed and looked at his cut...nothing, but the bleeding stopped at lest. he shrugged and cut himself again, bleeding again. He smiled and closed his eyes. am i fouced to cut myself to learn to heal... ironic. he chuckled at this thought. he needed to get better at something might as well be healing, he has training for gen and he would like med so might as well keep trying. as he gets ready to do it again, he remembered his days when he got beat, how he wanted to get out, to stop feeling pain, to heal. his heart raced and he started sweating, he hated thinking about his, it haunted him, though he knew it was behind him, he didnt need to think about it, he left for good. be... calm... just let go. He relaxed his mind and closed his eyes, he smiled and tried again, slowly putting his chakra into his cut. Come on, come on, just do it, i dont want to cut myself more. but why is someone like me want to learn med? i dont want to help people, i dont care if they live or die, if they ask for help i will help, if not hell with them. Orokana sighed while he thought, and lowed his head, he isnt a nice guy, and is less caring of a guy. As he opened his eyes he saw that he did it, he healed his cut, then jutsu worked. "hell to the yeah!" he chuckled and smiled, he felt smart and rewarded. 

(939 words)

Last edited by Orokana <3 on Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Training with a passion for fashion (P) Empty Re: Training with a passion for fashion (P)

Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:46 am
You can claim 4 stats and basic med ninjutsu at this point. <3
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:30 am
ok, edited, i didnt know i could claim stats as well, fun to note
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:29 pm
Orokana went back to the village after that, luck would have it he needed a new book and he pasted a book store. He looked inside and walked around. He picked up one called, Women and you!, he put it down, then one next to it looked interesting, but it had no title. He took it and went to the owner. "Hey what book is this, there no title." Orokana said looking at the man. the man said "oh thats something someone left here a month or so ago, take it if you want it has no value." the man shrugged walking away. Orokana looked at it and opened the book at a random page. It talked about a genjutsu.  “This technique exerts a hallucinatory effect upon the eyesight, effectively blinding the opponent. No matter how skilled an opponent may be, they are forced to wait helpless in this world of darkness, as this technique allows the user to attack unseen. Although it negates sight, it does not stop the other senses.” Holy shit, i found a book about genjutsu, i can learn so much from this. he was so happy, he found what he needed to learn more genjutsu. He walked home reading it. People where buzzing, people talking and laughing, he tuned him out, ignored him. and almosted walked into a wall. Ok so its just a tigar seal...i can do this tomorrow, i can do it. Yes, once i learn this genjutsu i have something i can show off for, hehe. Orokana felt like it was chirstmas, like a birthday. He went home and cooked while reading. the more he read about the jutsu the more he needed to learn, It was amazing, he loved it, he needed it. To put them in nothing but darkness, to blind them of light. it felt like what happened to him as a child, so he can show his enemies how to fear the great unknown. He sat down and eat, studying the book, memorizing it, he smiled and eat more. He read into the night. When he awaken he took the book, fixed his hair, and fixed his sweater. and he ran out, passing his neighbors, saying hello, good morning like he always did. Oh my god yes, oh my god yes! He was ready to start the day, even if he needed to do it all night he will train his mind till he mastered  He ran until he was deep enough in the forest. His breath was fast and hard, he was sweating, and his heart was racing, he looked around his spot. Theres a nice tree and shady spot he walked too. The day already started and it was a hot day. Orokana didnt like being warm, he hated it so what he did was he took off his sweater and yawned. He took out his book and started reading, he didnt finish the book just yet. It talked about some people who mastered it in the past, he skipped it, the past is in the past no one should care but we do sadly. As he read more, his mind wandered, he thougth of ways he can use this jutsu, maybe this would be his go to jutsu, he wanted something cool. Maybe he could learn more darkness jutsu and be called the darkness ninja of the leaf. Hee chuckled, no way that would happen, plus it would be hard to find a job with that title. Ok so maybe i should try it out, i can use it on myself till i perfected it, it can be useful.  Orokana closed the book. he finished it, thank god. He closed his eyes. He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. Fuck.He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. Fuck.He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. Fuck.then relaxed his breathing. He stored up chakra and surrunded his body in it, mainly in his head. He could feel it all as it flows in him. then he tried making the chakra black, it didnt work, he could tell. He tried harder, thinking of dark things. It turned a little dark but he wanted to do it more, then he thought of his child hood, he smiled. this will do, i need something like this anyways. Use my darkness to fuel the means i will use to show everyone who tries to fight me darkness. Orokana laughed and tried remembering everything he forgot. His people that tried killing him countless times, beating him, letting him bleed, using him as nothing but a pawn, no a pawn had more then him. To them he was nothing, he had nothing. Orokana hated feeling like this but he continued. He thought of killing them. Seeing there blood instead of his, there screams and tears. Orokana smiled a wide smile. He always thought he wouldnt be like those people, but now, now he had an idea how it was liked it was tasty. then he shaked his head. No, no you dont like it, be the person you needed then, so you can help the people that will need you, you can do it big man. lets take a break. Orokana opened his eyes looking at the sky. Yes he needed this, this is going to be hard, just trying to make people blind. but he wanted this so he wasnt going to try stoping. After he calmed down he sighed, pulled up his hood and tried again. He Yawned and formed his chakra. Trying to make it black. again it failed, he curesed, and tried again. He formed his chakra and tried making it black. just do it, fucking hell do it, this should be easy, am i an idiot, i was always quick to learn something but now i am having issues? Get a hold of yourself, just make darkness, just do it.  Orokana tried again, failing, he cured louder. Fuck man, why cant i get this damn jutus, it easy, make soemone see nothing but darkness, dull there senses, so why cant i get it?! Orokana stopped and sighed., he took a break, laying down looking at the sky, watching the clouds form and deform.  he covered his eyes. he felt pathetic, he felt useless, hell he doesnt even have friends. He is a loner that wants to help people, what a loser. he chuckled and truned over. his hair covers his eyes. he just looked at the ground and let his mind wander. He thought of when he first cam here, they let him in, and he worked as a handyman, no one talked to him, no kids, no person, he didnt mind he liked being alone, when he join class the kids didnt talk to him, the teacher never called his name, he was alone. so what someone needed to be alone, not everyone coulld ahave a family so he thought he was out of luck. |he looked at his hand, he never killed, never had a fight, never joked with his friend, never touched someone, felt there warmth, then he fell asleep. He saw nothing but darkness. a void, an endless abyss, then he felt like he got hit. He got up, seeing something he never thougth he would see. it was the man that beated him, looking down on him, orokana looked at his hands, he was a kid again. Fuck me really, is this really happening. THe man made a mad face, and readied a punch, orokana ran, he couldnt take that guy, he was maybe 8 at most. as he ran there where peoplehe doesnt remember but they looked at him and threw knives, rocks, everything at him. He ran for the forest, running to somewhere that wasnt here, he found nothing, soon he was in darkness again. Orokana sat up fast when he was up. his breathing heavy and fast, his heart beating as fast as it could. he had cold sweat. Holy hell, a fucking nightmare really?why of all times its when im trying to relax to train again. He stood up and looked around, he wasnt going to stop but he wanted to wait on his training for a bit, so hefixed his hair, his sweater and he walked around. the wind blew slowly, the tress looking down on him, as he walked he was looking at the ground. he had no idea what he could do. he needed this jutsu, it was complexe, it was strong, he needed it for his own. He walked and wandered. he felt lost in his head, theres no hint cluse or anything he could use to figure out how to master thing, he thought of yens words. Nothing, he needed something, she was so upset at this point. he walked and walked and walked. he found a river and looked at the water flow. he sighed and picked up a rock. he looked at it. studied it, then threw it in the river.  He started humming, He was almost relaxed, it felt good. He sat down and pulled his hood up. and closed his eyes. ok just relax Orokana, you can do it. just work with it, dont feel defeated, feel determined, just loss all emotions and thought. After a bit his mind was empty, calm and relaxed, then he let his chakra store up, letting if flow freely, then made it go darker, made it go black as night, darker then a void. then he relased it outwards, but ashe did the chakra went back to normal, it wasnt black. Ok, ok, ok, let it go, try again, take your time, no one is waiting for you, dont rush. Orokana empyted his mind again and had the chakra flow threw him, he molded it and made it black, he knew he could do it again. and then he shot it outwards. but in the end, the same thing happened.  Fuck me, ok, ok, again, just keep doing it. He relaxed his breathing and sighed. he formed his chakra and stored it. putting it all in his mind. He made all his chakra dark, he needed too, then he left it alone, he let it linger. he face was emotionless. the wind blew, pulling down his hair. He breathed out and released his dark chakra, as he did it his vision went Dark a bit then faded back to normal, he was a little happy, mainly mad. So he tried yet again, he was about to scream, So he stood up and fixed his hood. He sighed and started walking. it was getting windy, then as he walked, he was near a cliff. So much hell, god damn.Orokana thought as his hair got blown around in the wind, he was a little sad but he was getting closer, this was driving him nuts. but it could be worst, all he needed to do was finsih this and he had something to use for combat, he was ready for it, bur could he be any help? he will danm well try. "Come on man, your the nest person you know, you work a lot to help people, and now when you work to help yourself you cant handle it, just relax, just see the big picture." Orokana thought, he thougth and thought. he sighed and started walking home. he walked slowly, felt the wind, the sun hit him. he walked past the river, looking at the water rush along. he sighed and just kept walking, he saw the trees and the animals. he couldnt get his new jutsu. it was so sad. he needed to do it again, but with more energy, but that would be tomorrow. He got dinner, he walked in his home and started cooking. he eat his food and read the book again. then he fell asleep. dreaming of nothing but darkness. then he awaken, he looked around and sighed. he pulled on his shirt and sweater, fixes his hair and grabs the book. He walkes outside and yawns. as he walked he read the book, rereading it. He wasnted this darkness, he needed it, he wanted to defeat darkness with darkness. he nods to the people that say good morning. he gets to the forest and sits. he looks up at the sky, watching the clouds. Ok you can do it, just breather and be calm....think of how the gen jutsu will look and picture it working. he sighed and epmtyped his mind again, did the sign and formed his chakra, he put it on his eyes, and his brain, then darkend it and made it continue to be dark, he can do this, he has too, he wanted to. Orokana isnt a fighter he is a thinker, he has other people fight for him, and gen is a very interesting art. it molds peoples brains, some gen can control people, its amazing. something taht makes the human body no function as its ment to, too see things that isnt there, it sounds amazing, he wanted to master this art and be a support for someone as they killed the target, but sadly he needed a team first, he didnt have one nor did her look for one, he knew if he was needed he would be asked, and so he will wait. but in the back of his mind he wanted to ask someone, he hated being alone, he wanted to feel needed, a these years he was alone, and all he wanted was someone, a friend, a lover, anything, but people ignored him. if he was a bunny he would have died of loneliness. some would have commit suicide, others would have let themselfs go, he didnt want that, he wanted to die, but by someone elses hands, not his, he will make a future foe himself, even if 10 years from now on one remembered, so what, he did something, he was determined, he was ready. Orokana releases his chakra, and it was all for bust. it failed, he threw a kuni at a tree. he fell backwards ans sighed. good thing no one did know him, he wwas a fqailure, or at lest he felt defeated, but he looked up at a sky. the clouds form and deform slowly but he was head for anything he wanted to continue. he sat back up and this time he formed his chakra, then cleared his mind, letting go everything, his emotions, his thoughts, who he was, right now, he was just a void. he opened his mind to see everything he needed to see. he saw his jutsu working, he saw he was with a team, everything he was unsure about went away. but then taht man came back, the man he freaed the most. he looked at him dead in the eye, the man rasied his hand, then went to hit orokana, he blocked it and threw him on the ground, then he hit the man. punch, punch, punched, the man was bleeding, luckly this was just in his mind.he stood up and looked at his hands, bloody, his eyes watered a little bit, but he sighed and cleaned off his hands, this was his fresh start, this was the moment orokana needed, to be turly free of his past. he would never remember it and they never remembered him. he was a lone wolf, a surviver, he was the one man you couldnt beat, the one man taht will kill you if you crossed him. a man that didnt care is a dangerous foe. He relased the jutsu and well, it didnt work, nothing happened, he looked at the ground. 
He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. Fuck.
He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. Fuck.
He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. Fuck. I hate this, ik you need to pratice till you get it down, but this is annoying me a lot. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuuuuck! He just, he didnt know, he didnt care. he isnt giving up. he laid there. he played with his kuni and sighed. "God damn it. this is like trying to make friends with the devil."  He punched the ground, and then he stood up. fixed his hair and then his sweater. Then he walked to the river. he watched the water flow. he sighed and then saw a stcik, floating around. He wtached it. it went under water, then back up, it spinned and spinned, then it went out of sight. Orokana looked at his feet. disapointed and sadness over came him. He looked at his hand and walked to the cliff, and he smiled. the cliff was high above the trees, and the wind was blowning around hard. He sat near the edged, and then he watched the clouds. he kinda liked watching the clouds, it was calming, it was slow and nothing new happened. Maybe i can learn soem cloud jutsu, taht might be nice, heh, would be interesting to say the lest. He smiled more. he pulled up his hood and fell asleep. he was dreaming of nothing again. just a void. a big black void. it was there to kill time sadly. he wished he had dreams, it would be fun he bet. then after an hout passes he wakes upand yawns. He stands up and looks around. he looks at the clouds again then walks to the river. he saw some people there this time, some people takinga break from training, he waved as he walked by and sat near the water. threwing a rock, another rock, and another. he looked sad, he looked liek he wanted to be alone, but he wanted to talk to someone. he stood up curseing under his breath and walked to his tree deep in the forest. once he got there he picked up his kuni and pockted it. he liked this place, no one came here, nor will ever come. he sat down and tjought might as well try again before i kill someone.
He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. Fuck.He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. Fuck.He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. Fuck. He closes his, eyes and calms his breathering. then he stored his chakra and made it black, then unleashed it, turning his very vision to darkness. He did it. Oh, my, god, it worked, it worked! oh my god oh my god. He was so happy. "I FUCKING DID IT!" Orokana was was yelling, he master his frst genjutsu, he did it, for real. He stood up and smiled, he looked for something to test it out, then he saw a group of people walking. Orokana smiled evily, then hide in the bushes. he waited for them to pass. he could hear them talk, gosspie all of it. so and so like so and so,and all that stupid stuff. He stored his genjutsu, and then unleashed it on his poor victims. with in seconds, they saw nothing, they stopped and they tried talking to each other, but all they see is darkness, and endless void full of nothing. Orokana smiled, he was in heaven, this is something he can use a lot. and so he walked up to them and testing things out. he poked there arms, and then punched them, they feel over, scared and panicked. they looked like they could pee themselves any moment, it was great. he then took a kuni out and cut one of them. he chuckled and then used his medical jutsu to heal the cut. What orokana is doing is insane, but he loved it, he could do anything and no one would be able to know, well normal people that are not ninjas at lest. He hide again releasing the jutsu. they came back too see the world normally again, they looked scared, and they ran, some screaming the other fall and trip. he felt so evil, it was good, yet bad, what he did wasnt a good thing, but he loved it anyways. He hugged his book and ran to the village. he pasted everyone and went to the market, he saw some people he knew and he waved, he never have done this, people looked at him strange. he grabbed some food and went home. he cooked himself his favororit dish, rice bacon corn. tonight he partied the night away, watched movies and acted jolly good. Orokana woke up in his bed. He looked around, yawning. He slept in again. Damnit. Orokana stood up and got his cloths on. Fixed his hair and grabbed a bottle of water. He walked outside yawning. People said there good mornings as always and he waved at them. He continued to walk to the forest. Once he got there he found his little spot. He took out some kuni and started slicing the tree in front of him. He did this over and over. Orokana isnt a physical guy but he still need some offence. Orokana jumped back and threw his kuni at the tree. It lands, but is a bit lower from where he was aiming for, he frowned and tried again. too far to the right this time. Then a 3rd time, luckily he hit his target. "thank god, 3rd times the charm as they say." He chuckles and picks up his kuni. Then he looked around. He started walking to the river, then starting running, then he stopped and threw a kuni at a tree, it landed a bit high but still close to his mark. Orokana coughed, he must be getting down with a cold. he ignored it and picked up the kuni. He looked at it, studied it. then sighed. The wind blew his hair and played with it. He started throwing his kunis again. He let his mind wonder and exploxe, he was stillhappy about his new genjutsu and was so happy he could get it. All he needs now is to learn some more jutsu and train more, he needs to be faster, stronger, better, and he knows he can do it. He smiled and Looked at all his marks at the tree. he counted them, he missed a lot and landed few, but he can get better, slowly but he will.

(5171 words, claming bringer of darkness, claiming Basic Medical Ninjutsu level one,and 25 stats)

Last edited by Orokana <3 on Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:09 pm
(Fixed)

Last edited by Orokana <3 on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:53 pm
Orokana sighed and stopped, then he looked around. he saw something he didnt see before. It looked like a book or a scroll, too far away to tell. Orokana wanted to get that book, might have something cool. Orokana fixed his hair and his sweater. He yawned and started walking towards the book. once he got to the book he picked it up and looked at it. it was made of leather, it was worn and dull. He started reading it. It looked like gibberish but he picked up something call cat genjutsu. It seemed interesting. he walked to a tree and sat down, reading. He studied the book. he was interested, it looked like it effected the mind and something catlike attacks you, interesting, and useful. orokana wanted to learn this. He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. Fuck.He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. Fuck.He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then released his chakra. Fuck.He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then released his chakra. Fuck! He was annoyed now, he tood up and walked to the river. watching it flow. The river is like chakra, ever flowing, interesting. He took in a breath and relaxed himself. Lets try again.He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then released his chakra. Fuck me. Orokana looked at his hand and sighed, making a fist. He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. Fucking. i hate this so so sooooooo much. Orokana was very close to just giving up, he didnt though, he was going to see this threw.
(586 words)

Last edited by Orokana <3 on Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:03 am
(trial) approving the claims in post 5 (of this topic) -
(5171 words, claming bringer of darkness, claiming Basic Medical Ninjutsu level one,and 25 stats)

(this set of claims does not include the two posts directly above this one)

Also, just a heads up, its a good idea to have the majority (I suggest 2/3-3/4) of your training be either directly, or indirectly related to training your jutsu, explaining the indirect training IC helps expand your WC
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:38 pm
Orokana stood up and Started working on his chakra, he saw a group of people near by and thought he should test out his jutsu on them. He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then released his chakra. Fuck.He stored his chakra and relaxed. Trying to get that edge, trying to make it work, and when he tried he failed at it once again. the peopel had no idea he was trying to test his jutsu on them, which is good and dandy. He closed his eyes and tried again. He stored his chakra and relaxed. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again. I hate this so much... He tried getting more comfable and tested his luck on them, for what feels like the 100th time. He stored his chakra and relaxed. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again. He punched the tree, he was getting upset. He stored his chakra and relaxed. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again. He was a little upset, but he slowly learning that this is going to be an on going thing in his life. He closed his eyes and tried again. He stored his chakra and relaxed. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again. Why must this be so difficult. Orokana hated doing things over and over if it cant be avoided. He closed his eyes and tried again. He stored his chakra and relaxed. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again. He looked at the people, was more of a glare, then he closed his mind and slowly stored chakra. all he thought about was a demon cat killing them inside there minds, he was set, he was ready. But sadly he failed. Again. He was out raged. He was so mad. he went home. He slepted. ate food. Came back the next day. He fixed his sweater and his hair. I fucking hate cats.... Orokana walked to his stop, hoping ro see someone. but sadly nothing. so he tried anyways. He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. Fuck. Come on Orokana, just do it. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed, it started to feel like forever. He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. Fuck. Orokana saw the guy get up and walk away, but a group of people came to where he was. they were sitting near him, he tried doing the jutsu on them. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed. He glared and made a face of annoyance. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again... it failed. He felt as though he was going insane, he was doing all the correct things but it wasnt working. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed. Now he was feeling like a child. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed. im going to cut someone i swear to god... Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra, then did the signs. again it failed. why...why... Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs... it failed. He was so annoyed and so steamed. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed. He was now beating his head in next to a tree. He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. Fuck. Come on Orokana, just do it! Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed, it started to feel like forever. He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. Fuck! He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. How hard is it?! He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra....can i...just kill someone? He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. oh.. my... god... whyyyyyyyyy! He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. his eye started twitching. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. He was out raged. He was so mad. he went home. He slepted. ate food. Came back the next day. pissed. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then released his chakra. Fuck.He stored his chakra and relaxed. Trying to get that edge, trying to make it work, and when he tried he failed at it once again. the people had no idea he was trying to test his jutsu on them, which is good and dandy. He closed his eyes and tried again. FUCK! He sighed and tried again. He punched the tree, he was getting upset. He stored his chakra and relaxed. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. he was so upset. he thought he would take a nap to restart his mind. so he slowly went to sleep. only to wake up an half an hour later. the people where still there at lest. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. they laughed like nothing happened. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. he almost yelled that time. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. He looked at the people. he was awe struck. he was mad, and was annoyed. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed. He glared and made a face of annoyance. He took an apple off a tree and started eating it. then he tried again, Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed. he was still chewing. so he was kinda distracted. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed. he took a bigger bite from the apple. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed. he finished the apple. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed. he threw the apple at a tree. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed. now he was going nuts, this time he was just going to do it rapied fire till it worked, or till he got made enough.  Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs.... again it failed. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed.... Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed! Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed. COME ON JUST WORK. he was breathing heavily. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed. he was so so sooooo done. he walked off. he tried relaxing but he felt a lot of rage so it didnt help. he walked and saw someone sleeping under a tree. he stopped and hide. "lets see this work." he whispered. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed. he took in a big breath. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed. he looked at the ground defeated. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed. he sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. Fuck. Come on Orokana, just do it. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed, it started to feel like forever. He stored his chakra and relaxed. the more he does this the more he feels like is life is boring, doing the something just for something new. He sighed and emtyped his mind. then he released the chakra, it didnt work. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra... Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed. this is what hell is. theres no way. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed. Orokana saw the guy get up and walk away, but a group of people came to where he was. they were sitting near him, he tried doing the jutsu on them. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed. He glared and made a face of annoyance. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again... it failed. he as about to just kill something but calmed down a bit. Orokana saw the guy get up and walk away, but a group of people came to where he was. they were sitting near him, he tried doing the jutsu on them. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again it failed. He glared and made a face of annoyance. Orokana sighed, and tried storing his chakra again, then did the signs. again... it failed. Orokana stood up and looked at them, gave them a death stare, he was so mad. he thought he did something to offend god for something like that. He tried again. Storing his chakra, opening his mind, then closed it. made himself think of nothing. and then tried his jutsu out. it failed. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. he sat back down. his eye twitching again. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. he looked at the sky, then looking at them. he was determined. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. fail and fail and fail. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra now he felt like he just needed to kill a baby. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. He took out that book and started reading it again. he was hoping he missed a hint. he reread how to do it, all the steps. he did it about 3 times that he looked up and glared at the people. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. he wasnt out of energy yet, he has been doing this for 3 days he is not stopping now. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. he wanted to do it again, if he failed he would take a break and do it tomorrow. He sighed and tried again, he just made himself store more chakra. He sighed and did it more. Then relased his chakra. He waited, and waited, till all his chakra was there and then he let go of his chakra, it worked. he saw the people freeze, and then they screamed, they tried to get up and run, but they fell, tried pushing something taht wasnt there off. Orokana wided eyed smiled evily. Oh this is good, i am going to be set~. Orokana dispelled and walked away, happy of what he did. 

(3035 words. claming cat genjutsu, and 15 stats.)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:55 pm
claim approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum