Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

You're now a Hostage, of Fashion! (Akira) Empty You're now a Hostage, of Fashion! (Akira)

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:18 pm
Coco cut a crazy cute figure in her lavender hoodie, and canvas sneakers. She even had some capris on for this guy. You could see ankle! Omg! Coco was such a bad girl!

She excitedly pulled on the string connected to a giant bell in Front of Akira's temple. He was going to be so excited! "Senpai!" She'd shout cutely over the ringing of the bell. "I have a surprise for you get dressed! Or Awake!" She knew he wouldn't have a problem with her walking into his family's temple, that's how they met after all, but she wanted him to get the full effect of her outfit, when he opened the doors. Ankles!
Akira Shinkou
Akira Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 90000

You're now a Hostage, of Fashion! (Akira) Empty Re: You're now a Hostage, of Fashion! (Akira)

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:42 pm
Akira was indoors and was finishing up his breakfast. Most of the plates from his massive serving already in the sink. He looked good today, dressed in a white jumper with a lion's head imprinted on the front, black jeans which were form-fitting but not too skinny along with black high-top sneakers. He wasn't dressed for ninja duties at all. After all it was the day after a big mission they had done so they were given the day off from ninja duties, along with a fat 40k payout! 

He heard the bell just as he finished his last bite of his bacon and eggs, placing the plate in the sink before walking to answer the door. It was Coco! And she looked really good too. "Yeah yeah I'm up." He spoke, placing his hand on the back of his head. "You...Look good." He simply spoke, giving her a proper looksie. "Didn't think you'd show ankles." He giggled a bit, the lightest blush on his face. He knew what that outfit meant. She didn't wear that outfit for anyone else. She wore it for him, she'd never dress so loosely for anyone other than him. He felt humbled in a way.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

You're now a Hostage, of Fashion! (Akira) Empty Re: You're now a Hostage, of Fashion! (Akira)

Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:03 pm
Coco blushed, aww he noticed! But how could he not? Look at those things! Bam! So naughty.

Coco raised her eyebrows in a mischievous manner. "It's so when you tell the police this story they won't belive you." Coco pulled out a long pink silk scarf from her pocket. "I'm here to Kidnap you Mister Shinkou." She let out a broad smile. "Now you can either come willingly, or am I gonna have to hold you down?"
Akira Shinkou
Akira Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:10 pm
Of course he noticed, ever since that discussion where she explained what wearing only one layer of clothing meant. He pretty much felt flattered at being the only person outside her family to see her like this. But the conversation seemed to take a very different turn, she was gonna...kidnap him? 

"Kidnap me hmm? In my domain?" He snickered. Before approaching her a bit with a grin, looking down at her. His grin widening a bit when she pulled out the scarf. "Depends...Am I gonna enjoy it or not?" He spoke in a low tone. A very strange request, either she meant she had to borrow him for something, or she was trying to get naughty with him. Either way.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:15 pm
"Oh for sure!" She announced, ignoring the naughty glint in his eyes. "I'm going to take you some place very special today, but I don't want you to know where, until we get there. It's a surprise you see."Coco giggled, after all Ninja's were known for their great enjoyment of surprises. "And let's just say it's going to involve us taking our clothes off." And there was the clincher!
Akira Shinkou
Akira Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:22 pm
She was gonna take him somewhere special? Damn, that sounded pretty cool, he was gonna admit that - And also the fact that she had successfully managed to pique his curiosity. Damn he was pretty gullible, but after that whole boat makeout scenario - he wanted to spend time with Coco, and if she showed him something that'd be pretty cool.

His face flushed immediately when she said it involved taking off their clothes, you didn't even need to be that perverted to catch that innuendo. "Alright...Guess I'll tag along then. Surprise me." He smirked with a wink.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:30 pm
That wink was quickly covered up by Coco's pink scarf, as she wrapped it up around his eyes, and let the remained of it trail down is back like  a head band. "Pink is definitely your color!" She announced giving him a pat on the butt. She grabbed his hand and held it tightly in her own. "Are you ready to go on an adventure?"

What that she lead her Boyfriend forward. Guiding him gently through the village onto their destination. She blushed each time she caught someone looking at the two. She couldn't quite tell if it was because they were such a cute couple, or because Akira had a pink scarf wrapped around his head. She was glad he was blinded at the moment otherwise she'd absolutely die of embarrassment from blushing so much.

Soon a little to soon in Coco's opinion they reached their destination. She was sad to let go of Akira's hand, but it had to be done to reveal the big surprise. She undid the scarf, and instructed him to take it off.

"Surprise!" She announced motioning to the Kumo Mega Mall! "I thought I'd take ya shopping like a couple of normal teenagers!"
Akira Shinkou
Akira Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:47 pm
"Ow! Watch the eyes!" He yelped as she quickly blindfolded him. He didn't really expect that of all things to happen, but it seemed at first glance as if she really had something nice to show him! He was sort of excited, albeit very confused as well. Just what did she have planned for this poor soul? "I dunno, I trust you'll guide me away from lamp posts and stuff, cuz if I run into anything on my way there I'm going home." He chuckled. 

People looked at the two, some curious as to why one of them was blindfolded, some people even giving an "Aww", thinking that he was getting a birthday surprise from his girlfriend or something.

The moment the blindfold was removed, only one word was spoken, but that one word summed up everything about how he felt. "No." He simply spoke. "I will not venture into that realm of purgatory and witchcraft!" He spoke in protest, why was she taking him shopping!? This was like one of those bad makeover shows! He was probably gonna have to sit down and watch her and judge her outfits and stuff! Well, if Coco was there it couldn't be all bad, surely. She might even pick out a few clothes for him.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:58 pm
"I'm sorry Akira..." Coco announced wrapping her arms around his waist, and giving him a big hug. "...but I don't think you know what kidnapping means!" With that she'd heft him off his feet, and start walking towards the door. "You may have been wounded by this place before, but you've never been shopping with me! God as my witness you will enjoy yourself!"
Akira Shinkou
Akira Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:11 am
Akira saw her wrap her arms tightly around him, damn! She got him, he couldn't escape without hurting her and he didn't want to do that, he was now basically a slave to her will. "No! Coco, don't do this! YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!" He shouted, trying to flail his way out of her grasp but it was to no avail, the Coco had him right where she wanted him. "Nooo!" He could see the automatic doors open, she had brought him into the depths of consumerist evil.

Where was he gonna find the fun in this? And he looked like a right idiot as well, an 18 year old man trying to wrestle out of his girlfriend's grip. They got a few strange looks from Kumogakure's shoppers, but Akira didn't care, he wanted out!

After a good bit of flailing he finally gave in. It looked like Coco had won, and he'd be forced to spend the day in this mall. Was this what normal couples did!?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum